I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Babs Aug 10th, 2008 06:28 PM

silly christopher

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 06:35 PM

:pagebrak

Tadao Aug 10th, 2008 06:44 PM


Tadao Aug 10th, 2008 06:45 PM

Great... mca_mom is logged in an poised to scold us.

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 06:51 PM

I was this morning thinking about the old superstition of three deaths.

Tadao Aug 10th, 2008 07:16 PM

and what do you think of it?

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 07:25 PM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 07:25 PM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 07:25 PM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 07:49 PM

Oh man, I does Jeanette read this thread? I wasn't ignoring you, I'd just stepped out of the room. :(


:rolleyes @ my postcount++

Tadao Aug 10th, 2008 08:04 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_isaac_hayes

Fathom Zero Aug 10th, 2008 08:22 PM

I think I need a drink tonight.

I've got a lot of books to read through.

Kitsa Aug 10th, 2008 09:54 PM

If I were Cedric the Entertainer I'd be scared shitless.

Kitsa Aug 10th, 2008 10:10 PM



I had a nightmare about this thing last night. Also about a giant spider I was trying to squish.

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 10:15 PM

If you were Cedric the Entertainer I wouldn't know who you were! :eek

Even if I just looked you up and read your resume, no freaking clue.

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 10:32 PM

STOP BEING BROKEN! >:

Pub Lover Aug 10th, 2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 573502)
The only reason why I'm drinking early is today is because you leave in the morning. :tear I promise to be faithful.

I'm sure it's not the only reason. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 573546)
For your education of American pop culture of the ealry 80's

YOUTUBEZ

Thanks, but the the good Colonel already filled me in. It's that thing with the black kid that wants to know what Willis is talking about.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg
Re: Diff'rent Strokes

I forgot you're a Kiwi. I guess you don't get reruns of bad 80's sitcoms in NZ. It was one of the worst TV shows in existence, starring (if you could call it that) Gary Coleman, who's become something of a recurring joke in the entertainment media.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
As for getting bad American sitcoms, it's an odd bag of things we get. For instance we had the Fresh Prince of Bel-air and the Cosby Show, but no The Jeffersons.

No "The Jeffersons"? Then you will never ever understand fully the experience of being black in America.


Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 573558)
the original diablo is pretty bad by today's standards, but it was pretty cool 11 years ago

OH SHIT! DON'T SAY 'IT WAS GOOD AT THE TIME' GW HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT! :x

Guitar Woman Aug 11th, 2008 12:50 AM

If it's not good now then it was never good and you're a liar

Tadao Aug 11th, 2008 01:15 AM

GW, I don't you have what it takes to make me mad.

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 01:21 AM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

Guitar Woman Aug 11th, 2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 573572)
GW, I don't you have what it takes to make me mad.

Normally I'd respond to a post like this with a link to a "Learn to speak English" website, but the Wii's internet browser doesn't support copy and paste so I'm just going to be a pithy fuck, and mabye laugh at you a little bit.

hahahaha.

Tadao Aug 11th, 2008 01:39 AM

:shakefist

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 02:25 AM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

executioneer Aug 11th, 2008 02:28 AM

what i was trying to say is that if diablo 2 had never came out i would still enjoy the h*ck out of the original but now i can't stand how slow your dude moves, i need to be able to run dang it

liquidstatik Aug 11th, 2008 02:30 AM

i get angry when games don't let you jump >:

LordSappington Aug 11th, 2008 02:31 AM

The Hellfire expansion at least let you 'jog' in the town. By jogging, your step size increased, without changing the leg movement, so your guy looked like a dipshit.
The monk class was pretty awesome, and the Crypt and Hive bonus levels were pretty badass. Great expansion.

executioneer Aug 11th, 2008 02:34 AM

i played diablo 2 so much the alt key on my kbd got worn out and unreadable from holding it down to locate traysures

LordSappington Aug 11th, 2008 03:07 AM

I didn't even know that was a feature until I'd beaten it like four times.

Psycho D Aug 11th, 2008 03:10 AM

What happens here? Is this where I get Jiggy? Good Luck with those lottery tickets.

LordSappington Aug 11th, 2008 03:11 AM

This... this is a chat room.
And may God help you if you start spamming with 'a/s/l'

Psycho D Aug 11th, 2008 03:14 AM

I kid, I kid. I meant raffle tickets anyway..........

executioneer Aug 11th, 2008 04:33 AM

both of yall get off my phone

Kitsa Aug 11th, 2008 09:42 AM

My newts died over the weekend. :(

They were really, really, REALLY fucking old though. About 15 years, I think.

Fathom Zero Aug 11th, 2008 11:58 AM

I have a new blog thingy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by http://torrifica.blogspot.com/
No suicide.

Life's throwing you curve balls because it doesn't want you to win. Beat every kick life gives you and work your ass off. Persevere, and you'll have nothing to regret. Besides, your ass'll be dead soon enough. If you really have a hard-on for the ethereal plane, pray for a mad gunman or something. I was watching the news the other day and a man started sawing off another dude's head on a bus while Other Dude was sleeping. Apparently, he didn't have a reason. That other dude could be YOU!

That's just a snippet.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 02:02 PM

I liked your bathroom story, Kitsa. :)


Not that I want to deal with that sort of thing. :x

Seven Force has a similar one involving a public toilet stall he had to clean. It happend at least twice and it was one of the reasons he quit that job.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 02:15 PM

Dylan, you appear to be far too socially inept to be giving helpful advice. ;)

However, I do like that you reneged your No Suicide rule in the case of Small Talk.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 02:18 PM

LordSappington, I don't need it to be dark for normal things to terrify me. :(

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 573588)
Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

What I like about me saying that was that it posted three times in a minute. :eek

Tadao Aug 11th, 2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 573588)
Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

:buzzer
Things said about GW's penis.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 02:28 PM

GW is a girl though.

Tadao Aug 11th, 2008 02:35 PM

With a large clit.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 02:39 PM

Not that large. ;o

Fathom Zero Aug 11th, 2008 02:54 PM

I had killer barbecue from some hole in the wall for lunch.

They had bul go ki too, but I opted out. The rib sandwich was calling my name.

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 573634)
What I like about me saying that was that it posted three times in a minute. :eek

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 02:57 PM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 02:58 PM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence.
.

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 02:58 PM

Inconclusive despite much anecdotal evidence. :picklehat

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 02:58 PM

Damnit >:

wobzire Aug 11th, 2008 06:40 PM

who here likes WOW?

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 06:41 PM

:pagebrak

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 573674)
Games don't always have to be completely complicated and have god knows how many play strategies and all that to be fun you know. I never hear you complain about Street Fighter or River City Ransom. OMG BUTTON MASHFEST

DUDE, GW ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY THOSE GAMES! :catpicture

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 06:47 PM

If you say 8 or 16 bit to GW she just looks at you in confusion and then gets back to sucking your dick.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AChimp (Post 573679)
It proves that 99% of Wikipedia editors are huge faggots.

I saw some local newpaper article about "14 year old nerd admins Wikipedia" and laughed my ass off. It was about some kid who thought a good time was reading about topics he knows nothing about and judging if they were true or not.

AChimp's mom was so proud that her son got in the paper that she pinned it to the refrigerator. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 11th, 2008 08:11 PM

R.I.P. Isaac Hayes. He was one bad mutha.

Kitsa Aug 11th, 2008 08:22 PM

I didn't like the bathroom story at the time :( I almost puked all over the place. I used my parents' bathroom for a month or so because even reeking of bleach I couldn't stand to go in there.

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 08:51 PM

"Great! Now I have puke as well as shit to clean up! >:"


All over the place? :eek

Do you think you would've got some on the ceiling? :x

Kitsa Aug 11th, 2008 09:00 PM

Possibly. It was a pretty fucking nasty scene.

executioneer Aug 11th, 2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 573687)
R.I.P. Isaac Hayes. He was one bad mutha.

he cant rest in peace he still had too many thetans or w/e :lol

Pub Lover Aug 11th, 2008 10:59 PM

Oh man, Danny you signed off three seconds before I walked back into the room. :(

Fathom Zero Aug 11th, 2008 11:06 PM

I GO TO WORK TOMORROW

AND BACK TO SCHOOL FRIDAY!

Esuohlim Aug 11th, 2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 573710)
I constantly edit the names of the modules and ships to names I remember from TV when I was a kid. The "Kobi" research module became known as the "Mr. Belvadere"

:lol

Fathom Zero Aug 11th, 2008 11:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWB...eature=related

Asila Aug 12th, 2008 01:44 AM

I was gonna comment about how I'd been gone so long that it's like a totally different place... but there are times when I hate to be a liar :(

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 01:53 AM

Hi Tits!

Esuohlim Aug 12th, 2008 04:06 AM

Man I got this canker sore and I am piiiiissed >:

wobzire Aug 12th, 2008 10:40 AM

TOMMOROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman's schoolwork
4. Synthesis: Write a dialogue between the body and the mind concerning their relationships to one another.

jesus christ

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 12:16 PM

Hi Tits!

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:18 PM

hello dick

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 12:20 PM

Haha did they make you remove your meme or did they do it for you?

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:23 PM

So anyway, every single question in the book has been like that, and apparently there is some unwritten rule here that even though I only have to get 70% on all my assignments I actually have to do every question to the complete satisfaction of the snooty douchebag teacher's assistant or I take the entire course over again

I've seriously never been handed back so much work in my entire life. Normally I'd just give the finger to this sort of bullshit, and my teachers would agree with me.

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:24 PM

Tadao, you're like, 30, right?

Tell me High School is the most retarded it'll get, for the love of christ.

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 12:31 PM

I turn 38 this September, and yeah High School is a waste of time. My teacher told me that at this point in school, all you are doing is preparing yourself for a 8 hour job 5 days a week in which you do the same mindless shit everyday. He then suggested that I take the GED and get into a tech school and get my life started early. I wasn't coming to classes anymore, but I could still ace tests at the time. Do you plan on going to college?

Edit: It was a different time when I was in school.

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:37 PM

I dunno.

At this point, there are three things I want to do, all of which probably involve college:

1) Be a journalist, probably involved with the video game industry, 2) be a detective, which is a stupid sounding fantasy but really not very far-fetched from where I'm standing, or 3) do something that involves being out at sea, because deep down I have the soul of a crusty old pirate, and the last time I can honestly remember being completely, 100%, no fucking worries happy was when I was up mucking around at my grandfather's marina.

The first two are probably the ones I'm going to end up choosing between, and then I'd get a yaht later when I'm old. So yeah, I guess I'm going to college.

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2008 12:42 PM

YACHTZEE

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:46 PM

I'm also not enthusiastic about 4 more years of school, since I'm probably the worst student who ever lived and the only reason I've gone this long without dropping out is because my parents won't leave me alone.

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 12:46 PM

so Fathom have you recorded anything recently?

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 12:51 PM

My path was clear. Working schmo. There really wasn't any reason for me to stay in school. At 17 I was an Electronic Technician that only knew how to repair T.V.s and radios and other useless shit. After I graduated PCs became increasingly affordable and I would have to go back to school again to learn the useful trade of diagnosing computer hardware. I would be doing the same exact shit I learned before, but on a computer circuit board instead to get that degree. I called bullshit on that and became an Electrician instead. Turned out I made the right decision because my buddies got jobs soldering for min wage while I was making 3 times their pay.

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 12:55 PM

Oh, and about the "it was different times" thing, I'm using textbooks from like back when you were in school so I really don't think the courses have changed that much :<

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 12:58 PM

While that was indeed funny, I meant culturally.

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 01:03 PM

Well, yeah.

Christ, is it Wednesday yet? Yahtzee will make this suck less, I know it.

Esuohlim Aug 12th, 2008 01:19 PM

IGO BACK TO SHCOOL IN SIX DAYS :picklehay

COLLEGE IS FUN GW YOU'LL GET PUSSY

AND AN EDUCATION I GUESS

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 01:23 PM

If you say so, I'm not getting either at this point.

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 01:40 PM

college>real world

How's that fer maths

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 04:45 PM

To help GW get through puberty.


Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 04:48 PM

lol :<

Also how come everyone in the universe who I've talked to about this sees my being frustrated at how I'm not doing something useful as teenage angst and me trying to be a rebel

is trying to find a niche in society a big fuck the system movement amongst skater kids, now

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 04:50 PM

YOUR MORTGAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED

ROW, ROW, FIGHT DA POWA

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 05:20 PM

you def don't believe everything you hear, for sure, but imma give you some str8 talk xpress (:mccain) while tadoa does some handicap back exercises and jerks it to Beast Queen.

Go to school man. You really have nothing to lose, and you know what? If you fail and completely hate it, go grab a hard hat and do the 9-5 like the rest of America. You should at least try college. Anyone that has a bit of intelligence and a working spine will agree with me.

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 05:22 PM

I thought that was the point I was getting across, I'm convinced high-school has nothing more to offer and am ready to actually learn something?

Well, whatever, I've still got a year before I actually have to decide on what I'm going to do.

Thanks for not being DICKS about this and letting me work off a little stress, at least. And for the advice!

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 05:25 PM

to be honest i didn't read any of your posts, cause reading isn't encouraged in the south.

Guitar Woman Aug 12th, 2008 05:27 PM

That's the spirit!

Tadao Aug 12th, 2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 573836)
you def don't believe everything you hear, for sure, but imma give you some str8 talk xpress (:mccain) while tadoa does some handicap back exercises and jerks it to Beast Queen.

Dam, my web cam was on :(

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 05:34 PM

and i seen it :(

i done seen it :(

Kitsa Aug 12th, 2008 05:54 PM

if so, the question is why you kept watching for so long.

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 05:57 PM

look if you keep asking me questions, imma call Sam Jackson in here to set you str8 (again)

Kitsa Aug 12th, 2008 05:59 PM

until he fedexes me a tray of brownies, he can suck it >:

MattJack Aug 12th, 2008 06:02 PM

he'll fedex you a tray of whoop ass

w8 that's stone cold

Fathom Zero Aug 12th, 2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 573802)
so Fathom have you recorded anything recently?

Haha, no. I think I'm going to take up piano, though.

My goal is to do Eruption on it. :rock

Asila Aug 12th, 2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 573759)
Hi Tits!

Hi Cock and Balls! How's it hangin'?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.