I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2009 11:23 AM

Well thats why we can't have nice things. :( I get home around 6:30 EST.

ryot Nov 6th, 2009 02:04 PM

wooooooooooooo! i'm drinkin' to doc mocks mausoleum! i love these vids

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2009 02:59 PM

The thing that I didn't understand about Ft Hood, and maybe this is just an ignorance of how the military works in general, but...why was it the civilian police who came in? It seems like on a base that big they would be well-equipped to lay one hell of a smackdown on a gunman pretty much immediately. Especially if, as they say, soldiers are allowed to carry their own personal weapons with an adequate permit.

I'm surprised the guy got on as long as he did, and even more surprised that emergency personnel pulled him through (I gather at some point he's going to wish they hadn't).

Esuohlim Nov 6th, 2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryot (Post 657289)
wooooooooooooo! i'm drinkin' to doc mocks mausoleum! i love these vids

These kinds of posts aren't allowed in the chat room thread

Dimnos Nov 6th, 2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 657295)
The thing that I didn't understand about Ft Hood, and maybe this is just an ignorance of how the military works in general, but...why was it the civilian police who came in? It seems like on a base that big they would be well-equipped to lay one hell of a smackdown on a gunman pretty much immediately. Especially if, as they say, soldiers are allowed to carry their own personal weapons with an adequate permit.

I'm surprised the guy got on as long as he did, and even more surprised that emergency personnel pulled him through (I gather at some point he's going to wish they hadn't).

My guess is because he blended in. They also say some of the victims may have been shot by other solders trying to stop Hasan. In all the confusion he was likely passed over a few times thinking he was just another solder trying to help stop the shooter himself.

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2009 03:50 PM

On the news they're showing him in what they call "Islamic Clothing" at a 7-11, smiling and laughing, presumably before all hell broke loose. I've seen lots of anchors/commentators trying to steer the situation to make it look like the fact that he was Muslim explains it all, and that kind of bugs me.

elx Nov 6th, 2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 657305)
On the news they're showing him in what they call "Islamic Clothing" at a 7-11, smiling and laughing, presumably before all hell broke loose. I've seen lots of anchors/commentators trying to steer the situation to make it look like the fact that he was Muslim explains it all, and that kind of bugs me.

it's been bugging me too. that kind of ignorance makes me wish i wasn't american.

Dimnos Nov 6th, 2009 03:58 PM

I agree that it is jumping to conclusions and is a sad state of affair but dont wish you werent American. :(

Guitar Woman Nov 6th, 2009 04:03 PM

News is dead. :(

Dimnos Nov 6th, 2009 04:07 PM

And propaganda killed it. :tear

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2009 04:08 PM

Houey Lewis killed the news.

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2009 05:02 PM

you can be homicidal-bonkers and adhere to just about any religion. Being Muslim doesn't mean you have some sort of genetic disposition towards being homicidal-bonkers. The guy was a military psychiatrist and probably heard some pretty heavy shit on a daily basis, up to and including resentments caused by a culture clash with a culture with whom he identified.

I thought I read somewhere that psychiatrists have a pretty high depression/suicide rate? Working with it doesn't make them immune.

Fathom Zero Nov 6th, 2009 05:14 PM

They hear every sad thing in the world. Nobody goes to a psychiatrist because they're happy.

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2009 05:22 PM

Not trying to excuse what the guy did at all. I just think that maybe these news anchors should look a bit deeper than name/religion if they want to understand what led up to this.

Fathom Zero Nov 6th, 2009 05:40 PM

I wasn't either. :/

I was puzzled at first by what it meant; I had read in a headline that authorities were trying to figure out if he was born with his name or if he had changed it after converting to Islam. I was puzzled by what that meant. It didn't have any relevance in the story at all.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2009 05:56 PM

I can't even imagine the pain and anguish of the psychiatrists whose patients are psychiatrists.

Fathom Zero Nov 6th, 2009 06:03 PM

Psychiatrists don't go to psychiatrists. They open up small caliber weapons onto crowds.

Sam Nov 6th, 2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 657266)
Well thats why we can't have nice things. :( I get home around 6:30 EST.

You have a nice couch. :(

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2009 08:30 PM

I love Malcolm McDowell but I've had about all the President John Henry Eden I can stand :(

stevetothepast Nov 6th, 2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 657339)
You have a nice couch. :(

>:FUCKING HELL thats why he hasn't been on the forums lately, all snuggled up on his sectional couch with a peice of pussy and some fresca.

LordSappington Nov 7th, 2009 12:17 AM

Groooooss! Fresca?!

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2009 02:28 AM

I bet this Hasan guy got a lot of shit thrown at him by arsehole soldiers who thought that Muslims called Hasan are to blame for all their problems.

PS I wouldn't mind being Canadian, but USA would be too much.

Kitsa Nov 7th, 2009 04:24 AM

eh, I wouldn't generalize. I know nice and asshole Americans, I know nice and asshole Canadians. I also know nice and asshole Australians.

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2009 08:13 AM

I don't think it's too much of a generalisation to say that there would be plenty of soldiers in/out of Iraq that don't like muslims.

Kitsa Nov 7th, 2009 08:23 AM

Yeah, but I'm sure that's true of the Canadian troops too.

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2009 08:27 AM

Canadian troops didn't get shot at by their muslim battle psychiatrist.

I said I wouldn't mind being Canadian as no relation to what I was saying before that. Sorry.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 7th, 2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 657339)
You have a nice couch. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 657359)
>:FUCKING HELL thats why he hasn't been on the forums lately, all snuggled up on his sectional couch with a peice of pussy and some fresca.


I'm thinking about putting the pirate bar in front of the couch. :(

elx Nov 7th, 2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657401)
I don't think it's too much of a generalisation to say that there would be plenty of soldiers in/out of Iraq that don't like muslims.

according to his cousin/grandmother he was facing severe harassment and so he hired a lawyer and took the harassment up to the army and they just transferred him from D.C to texas and dropped his case, and that transfer led to him being deployed to iraq. he then made appeals to the army to try to get let out of his contract but they wouldn't let him out.

Zhukov Nov 7th, 2009 07:58 PM

Well there you go.

LordSappington Nov 7th, 2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 657422)
according to his cousin/grandmother he was facing severe harassment and so he hired a lawyer and took the harassment up to the army and they just transferred him from D.C to texas and dropped his case, and that transfer led to him being deployed to iraq. he then made appeals to the army to try to get let out of his contract but they wouldn't let him out.

Sounds like someone needed to MAN UP, SUZIE

kahljorn Nov 8th, 2009 06:08 PM

I think he was trying to "man up" when he shot all those people.

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2009 06:21 PM

A real man uses his FISTS

kahljorn Nov 8th, 2009 06:23 PM

thats faggot talk

ps how ya doin did you ever get those tests ran?

LordSappington Nov 8th, 2009 11:50 PM

Everything was pretty normal, except a slightly high hemoglobin and platelet count, and slightly low kidney function, but not by much for all of them. They've reccomended me seeing a psychiatrist, which scares me badly, and makes me kinda... detached feeling.
Thank you for asking. :)

Fathom Zero Nov 8th, 2009 11:59 PM

STOP POINTING THAT GUN AT MY DAD

Also, I've got low blood pressure, so I guess it flows like ketchup or something I dunno

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2009 02:52 AM

Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 03:05 AM

I actually have to think about that. Kahl would be one, if any, but I don't really believe anybody would.

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2009 03:16 AM

Nah, I don't think it would happen either. Maybe someone that got the shit torn out of them, but no vets.

I bet there is going to be a horror movie in the next year or so based around internet and social networking websites. I am almost sure of it.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 03:26 AM

no problem lord sappington I was worried about ya

I would probably kill you fathom zero, but its not like it would involve any "Snapping" per se.

Actually I might snap my fingers while I was doing it you know to a relaxing song

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 03:32 AM

Ok fathom zero so if somebody was going to snap a song while they kill you what song would you prefer the most?


couldn't find a picture of him dancing :(

executioneer Nov 9th, 2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657634)
Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

my vote goes to evil robot with myself winning honoruable mention

Aaarg Nov 9th, 2009 08:24 AM

where has miss dixie been?

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 09:11 AM

I just meant it in a way that most other people are known quantities to me while you aren't.

Zhukov Nov 9th, 2009 09:58 AM

He's saying you're unstable Kahl.

Kill him for it.

Dimnos Nov 9th, 2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657634)
Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

Isnt it always the one you least suspect? Dr. Boogie. That guy is just WAY to relaxed and laid back.

Colonel Flagg Nov 9th, 2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 657634)
Who do you think is most likely to snap and kill of i-mockery members one by one in a murderous fit of vengence?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 657642)
Ok fathom zero so if somebody was going to snap a song while they kill you what song would you prefer the most?

Damn, either of these would make for a great poll.

Colonel Flagg Nov 9th, 2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 657622)
Everything was pretty normal, except a slightly high hemoglobin and platelet count, and slightly low kidney function, but not by much for all of them.

That's good news, Sappy. :)

Will you stop worrying so much about your health? [probably not]

LordSappington Nov 9th, 2009 02:14 PM

I don't like having my friends and family having to worry abut me, so I get even more stressed when I start getting sick, or stuff like this. :(

Tadao Nov 9th, 2009 03:34 PM

I would like to be tortured while someone whistled Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 657763)
I would like to be tortured while someone whistled Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.

Isn't that torture enough?

kgp4death Nov 9th, 2009 03:42 PM

Thank you to whom ever locked the "Bruce Campbell vs Ganon" thread. I was definitely getting tired of all the faggots, and all the faggot comments....cya guys.

Tadao Nov 9th, 2009 03:46 PM

He can't even page Brak. Fucking useless piece of shit.

Aaarg Nov 9th, 2009 03:46 PM

All right now don't fag up this thread with your faggy faggotry, faggot.

This'll save it!

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

I just meant it in a way that most other people are known quantities to me while you aren't.
SO YOU THINK ALL STRANGERS ARE POTENTIAL MANIACS WITH THE DESIRE TO WRECK VENGEANCE ON YOUR FACE? THAT SOUNDS KINDA PARANOID. I THINK WE FOUND OUR SHOOTER!

Quote:

He's saying you're unstable Kahl.

Kill him for it
JESUS WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO HIM? ALL I EVER TRIED TO DO WAS PROTECT AND NURTURE HIM BUT I GUESS THATS KIDS THESE DAYS :rolleyes BAKE THEM A FUCKING A PIE A REALLY GOOD PIE AND ALL THEY DO IS SPECULATE WHETHER YOU BAKED THE PIE OUT OF A CHILD

Dimnos Nov 9th, 2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 657793)
ALL THEY DO IS SPECULATE WHETHER YOU BAKED THE PIE OUT OF A CHILD

Yeah, but did you?

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 657770)
All right now don't fag up this thread with your faggy faggotry, faggot.

This'll save it!

Yeah, riding around on your harlies.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but did you?
DO YOU REALLY THINK I COULD FIT ONE CHILD INTO A WHOLE PIE?

Well, I guess if it was a really fat one ;/

Chojin Nov 9th, 2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgp4death (Post 657768)
Thank you to whom ever locked the "Bruce Campbell vs Ganon" thread. I was definitely getting tired of all the faggots, and all the faggot comments....cya guys.

i'll do you one better and delete it, so it stops giving you google hits

stevetothepast Nov 9th, 2009 05:01 PM

not his precious google hits

Chojin Nov 9th, 2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 657806)
not his precious google hits

he loved them so

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 05:10 PM

BE CAREFUL CHOJIN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT A WOMAN SCORNED

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 657811)
:lol

maybe you should get a bed that can fit three people so she can sleep in the middle then after the mummyrolls your blankets you just switch sides of the bed and she'll mummy rull the blankets right onto you.

I switch sides enough with three people involved. :orgasm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 657811)

I'm sure, with a little mechanical ingenuity, we can even create a more efficient system than this which will make it so you dont have to wake up in the middle of the night.

Need to forge a mechanical sleeping bag.

Tadao Nov 9th, 2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 657770)
All right now don't fag up this thread with your faggy faggotry, faggot.

This is Pub's thread and he can have all the fag he want's.

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 06:46 PM

I want all the fags. Every last one.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 06:50 PM

but it will only lead to cancer ;/

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 9th, 2009 06:59 PM

Nothing worse than fag cancer.

stevetothepast Nov 9th, 2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 657852)
COWBOY SONG COWBOY SONG
THI S IS COWBOY SONG
YIPPIE YAY
COWBOW SONG

evil robot screwed up the cowboy song thread :\

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 07:18 PM

That is not the worst he has done or even the worst post in that thread. Get over it, Canada.

stevetothepast Nov 9th, 2009 07:36 PM

I hate you.

Wiffles Nov 9th, 2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 657840)
I want all the fags. Every last one.


Smoking is bad for you ;__;

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 07:40 PM

maybe if you start typing in lisps he'll be nicer to you

also move out of canada.

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 657297)
These kinds of posts aren't allowed in the chat room thread

:lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 657793)
SO YOU THINK ALL STRANGERS ARE POTENTIAL MANIACS WITH THE DESIRE TO WRECK VENGEANCE ON YOUR FACE?

I do. :chatter
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiffles (Post 657869)
Smoking is bad for you ;__;

What can I say? I love on sucking them.

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 07:49 PM

On sucking is the best.

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 07:50 PM

Happy Birthday, MLE.

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 07:50 PM

:)

Pub Lover Nov 9th, 2009 07:51 PM

:pagebrak

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 07:53 PM

Kahl, I'm sorry for stirring your hornets' nest.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:23 PM

Its okay fathom zero. I'm sorry you're such a boring cunt with so many things to prove.

Aaarg Nov 9th, 2009 08:32 PM

is it even possible for you to post something that isn't exceedingly negative or caustic? i mean, seriously, all i ever see you do is shit on things.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:37 PM

OKAY SO FATHOM ZERO THIS IS GOING TO BE A LEARNING EXPERIENCE LETS TRY A LITTLE BIT OF ROLE REVERSAL I WILL BE STIRRING YOUR "HORNETS NEST"

KAHLJORN: "HEY FATHOM ZERO WOULD PROBABLY MURDER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE CAUSE HES A CRAZY ASSHOLE"
FATHOMZERO: "I AM FATHOM ZERO AND I WOULD PROBABLY NOT MURDER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM RELAXED AND MATURE AND I LOVE WORKING AND TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND PERSONAL GROWTH ON MESSAGE BOARDS."
*ASIDE, FATHOM ZERO CONTEMPLATES: I HOPE THAT NOBODY WILL THINK IM A SERIAL KILLER AND THAT THEY WILL ALL THINK THAT I AM QUITE A REFINED INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS GONE FAR IN LIFE FOR HIS AGE
KAHLJORN: SORRY IDIDNT MEAN TO INDICATE THAT YOU WERE A SERIAL KILLER ITS JUST THAT YOU KNOW I DONT KNOW YOUR "QUANTITY." OH WAIT I GUESS I DO ITS ZERO.
FATHOM ZERO: I WILL NO LONGER COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL THINK MORE HIGHLY OF ME
KAHLJORN: SORRY TO STIR YOUR HORNETS NEST BUDDY

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:38 PM

Keep going.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

is it even possible for you to post something that isn't exceedingly negative or caustic? i mean, seriously, all i ever see you do is shit on things.

I forgot when people say stupid assholish things to me I have be nice and be like, "Oh that was a nice comment and thank you."

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:40 PM

I wasn't being serious.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

I love your story, dude. I try to live that way, but I think the key is not to try, just let it loose. To have to try and live carefree is to negate its purpose. Then again, I like to think I have a few years ahead of me to learn how to live right, yo.
:rolleyes

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:41 PM

WHAT IS YOUR QUANTITY SIR

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:41 PM

Good point.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:42 PM

ALPHABET SOUP

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:42 PM

By the way, do you have ANY idea how gratifying it is to know that I'm getting under your skin? I AM A QUANTITY OF ONE.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:42 PM

I AM CURRENTLY HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT BUTTON.

WHILE I SPEAK LIKE A ROBOT IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING POIGNANT OR FUNNY TO SAY.

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:43 PM

Continue. I have no point to make.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:43 PM

:lol

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:44 PM

IT IS NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET UNDER MY SKIN BECAUSE I AM A ROBOT AND I AM TOO RELAXED AND CAREFREE

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:45 PM

I am pointless; a dullard. I am not sharp.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:46 PM

I HAVE NOTHING CAUSTIC OR NEGATIVE TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THAT SUPPOSITION

are you happy now aargh?

Wiffles Nov 9th, 2009 08:46 PM

Fathom and Kahlio sitting on a tree~ da~ da~ dee~ dee~ da~ dee~ dee~

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:47 PM

I thought this was I-Passive-Aggresivery.

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:47 PM

I used to respect Kahljorn a lot. I guess it was because I was fifteen.

kahljorn Nov 9th, 2009 08:49 PM

it was probably because I was the only person who defended you when you were talking about how your home-life was and everybody called you a whiny little shit.

Wiffles Nov 9th, 2009 08:51 PM

First comes love~

Fathom Zero Nov 9th, 2009 08:51 PM

Why'd you do a thing like that?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.