I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Mar 15th, 2011 06:54 PM

:pagebrak

Fathom Zero Mar 15th, 2011 08:52 PM

I'm overcome with the need to write Ada Lovelace fiction.

Pub Lover Mar 15th, 2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 715233)
Wrong; I was wearing them.
Spoilers!

Pics, Please. :orgasm

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 715177)
Lol, capitalizing the plural vrs repeating the post above you? No Babs, you really suck. As you can see in the post just above you idiot rant, I left out the S showing I know that it is a plural. I'm positive you have no idea what a NSAID is until just now when you googled it. Not only that.

So yeah, you know jack shit.

I was just about to do an entire series of "Professor Tadao and the Sucker" illustrations to contribute to the thread, and then I remembered that (obviously) Macs are not equipped with MS Paint.

:(

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 12:19 AM

:tear

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 12:20 AM

:\

Probably would've been another failed joke anyway, but damned if I wasn't inspired

Happy to see the Naked Retard Shitdude Technocross thread got bumped again, if only by a spambot.

elx Mar 16th, 2011 12:39 AM

hello chat thread! how is everyone this lovely evening? :)

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 01:12 AM

Herro

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 01:54 AM

Well that was eventful. FATHOM ZERO, what's up with you? I see you lurking around there

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 02:25 AM

DON'T IGNORE ME

I'LL KILL YOU

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:13 AM

I got a typewriter.

It's helping me write more.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:14 AM

HOW ARE JOO, Grumblegrumps?

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:19 AM

Message boards suck for depression. :(

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:22 AM

I found Under A Killing Moon if anyone wants it, btw. I'll send it to them.

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:24 AM

holy shit. I seriously just wrote like 10,000 brilliant words of a story in the time between that previous post and now, right here in this here little area and then I went back a page. I had even considered this accident might occur, so I constantly saved in preperation for such an event. (by ctrl c'in my walls of text), but apparently my last save was only of a single character. Game over! >:

boring personal story instead: I started adderall today to ease my mother's mind as I transition from her nest into my (AWESOME) new apartment. I only went to the doctor because I wanted to take advantage of my parents' insurance in the short time that I still have it :( Other than that I didn't really have a purpose for being there so my physician and I chatted for a long time and he was all like, you should try this stuff! so I was like OK, and since I'm leaving he set it up in an untraditional manner so that I wouldn't have to come back. He prescribed 20mg of the tablet, I was supposed to start by cutting every pill in half and then for the first few days cutting it in half again, taking only 5mg for a week, 10 the next, then 20 which is like the normal dose of adderall for adults.

Honestly, it was like this perfect beautiful plan that he and I worked on and it was especially great because at the end I'd have a ton of leftover halves to last me until I get set up with a pharmacy at my new place. So he sent me to the lab to have my bloodwork drawn while he wrote it up for me. I wasn't out by the time he got back so he took it to my mom. (god I love her :( while I was in there she left to buy me a smoothie!) She examined it and then spoke to a nurse about it. Because she's flippin jewish as bananas she wanted to know if she could buy it in generic form for me instead, right? So the nurse told her that they usually give that option but it wasn't available with our insurance, and that we could only have it in tablet or capsule form. My mom wanted to know the difference, and decided that I should have capsules instead. So the nurse trades the prescription in and gets another doctor to write me a new one, this one for 25mg in capsule form. I come out, my mom has my prescription, at this time I have no idea any of this occured!

I go to the pharmacy, fill out forms, sign stuff (PROBABLY DEATH WAIVERS :( ) and I even bought a pill cutty thingy! After my purchase I realized that the medicine wasn't right. I mentioned to the pharmacist that my doctor had said that it would be pillform, and she said that they do that all of the time and there was no difference. I said that the dosage/MG were wrong too, and she said that the capsules weren't as strong as the pills, so that was normal. I also saw that it said that the medicine would start yesterday, so I asked her if I was supposed to take it then or wait until morning (as originally directed) and she said it didn't matter. :(

so I'm like ok, and I take one of the new 25mg ones with my wonderful smoothie right there. I know it doesn't make sense but I figured my doctor knew what he was doing when he made the adjustments. at first i'm thinking everythings aight because nothing happens. then my mom proceeds to complain about how rude the nurse was about the prescription, and thus, I learned of what she had done. I'm not going to lie, I was REALLY angry at her at first. But then the medicine kicked in and it's been kicking me since and I can't be mad at anybody. I went furniture shopping after and I wanted to hug everyone I saw. It's not that I'm even happy really everyone else just seems so tragic right now for reasons that are entirely unknown to me :(

I've been twiddling my thumbs for hours too, it's not just an expression, it's a real thing. I got home and I spent a few more hours editing wikipedia articles, but only the dead links. That's the most neglected part of wikipedia and it's like an epidemic right now because wikipedia has gotten to the age/point where the older articles are kind of perfectionized and therefore never updated and nobody ever fixes deadlinks! you see, with citations when they aren't fixed after a while then the line is removed, thus, the problem solved. With deadlinks, no one ever removes them because there's not really any evidence that the claim wasn't true, people are simply too lazy to find support elsewhere. Another major problem with wikipedia is that there is absolutely no work being done on the simple english version, which is the most important IMO. anyway I don't like adderall. I'll probably just flush it. Or give it to the kids at my new college so they'll like me. Just kidding. So the lesson here is that adderall is a terrible idea for lightweight midgets that weigh 104lbs and have class early in the morning, also that pharmacists are idiots and that moving out is a wonderful idea.

I thought I was going to die but I'm really not because I googled it and this is something a lot of kids my age that are left less educationally gifted participate in regularly. They just smoke pot with it to curb the side effects of going from zero to 25. I don't have pot. :( I'm going to write an essay now, I don't have any assignments due but I started writing in here about the importance of the simple english wikipedia and realized I had too much to say, so off I go!

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:25 AM

hahhaa fathom zero got a typewriter and it's helping him write more :rolleyes

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:26 AM

Can I see your tits instead of reading all that?

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:28 AM

what a weird coincidence. do you think this means something? I think it does, but I'm not really in a position to make any proper judgements at the moment.

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:28 AM

no but you can have a hug. or I can fill out your taxes for you.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:30 AM

can I have a boner while we hug?

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:32 AM

I think you've exemplified the numerous reasons why I don't and will never take psychoactive drugs.

Srsly, that sounds utterly horrific to me.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:33 AM

Whatchoo talkin' bout, willis

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715267)
HOW ARE JOO, Grumblegrumps?

SPRING BREAK. And I only have enough money to actually go out and have fun tomorrow night. Fortunately, it's going to be a hell of a thing. Also being stalked by a fat girl, a short girl, and an intense asian girl. But they don't know where I live, so it's cool.

Good to hear you're writing. Now get a website together and promote yourself.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:33 AM

PS. FUCKING CHEATER ELX

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715278)
Good to hear you're writing. Now get a website together and promote yourself.

Does Wordpress count?

Actually, I'll be gainfully employed in a few weeks, so I'll set up something with my cursory HTML knowledge and a cheap bandwidth provider.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:36 AM

NO IT DOES NOT COUNT but you're on the right track

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:37 AM

It's easier for me, artists can always find SOME money. Writers are pretty much just fucked up the ass with a railroad spike

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:37 AM

:pagebrak

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:38 AM

:/

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:38 AM

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:38 AM

Pretty pictures are more easily seen than pretty words. Which is why I'm keen on piggybacking on your talents.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:39 AM

I'm sexy as fuck, all this brakkin'.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:40 AM

I love how you actually make a :[ face

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715277)
I think you've exemplified the numerous reasons why I don't and will never take psychoactive drugs.

Srsly, that sounds utterly horrific to me.

honestly, don't. It is really bad. It's like a hundred cups of coffee when you've never had an ounce of caffeine before. which could be cool I guess but you're not even like yourself either, like, right now I want to tell you about my new salsa chair and how you should get one for your type writer because it makes writing more cozy, but I don't even like salsa chairs and I knew this when I bought it a few hours ago and that didn't stop me from doing it anyway. AND ITS ORANGE. :x

also, imagine driving by a niisan and being convinced that it has down syndrome, then wanting to cry because you feel bad for it.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:41 AM

Wordpress is an order of magnitude better than Blogspooots, though. It's where I dump my photos. And I must talk about Deviantart sometime, my word that shit's hilarious.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:41 AM

HA I WIN THE PAGE BRAK

I'm like the carnivorous pink sasquatch thing from Herdy Gerdy, fucking shit up constantly

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 715289)
also, imagine driving by a niisan and being convinced that it has down syndrome, then wanting to cry because you feel bad for it.

Awesome. This is awesome.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:43 AM

Maybe your pregnant, I hugged a little to hard and came :eek

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 715288)
I love how you actually make a :[ face

Sad thing is that it's only a little bit frownier than my normal face.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:44 AM

HEY, YOU POST EDITOR. YOU JUST SWITCHED THAT FROM "I refuse to go on Deviantart anymore".

WHich is good, because DeviantArt is for retards

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715291)
I'm like the carnivorous pink sasquatch thing from Herdy Gerdy, fucking shit up constantly

I member dat game. loooooooooooooong fucking time ago

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:46 AM

Game pissed me right the fuck off, I tell you what

Fucking inbred genetic reject creatures getting stuck in walls all the fucking time, in addition to the ACTUAL fuckdamn bone-crunching difficulty

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:46 AM

I'm not kidding about the niisan. seriously. I took a picture because I knew that it didn't have down syndrome but still couldn't manage to convince myself, so I wanted evidence. I put my phone in the top kitchen cabinet so I wouldn't text people, but I'm going to go get it so you will see and understand.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715295)
HEY, YOU POST EDITOR. YOU JUST SWITCHED THAT FROM "I refuse to go on Deviantart anymore".

WHich is good, because DeviantArt is for retards

I did say that, but it didn't make much sense considering that no one had mentioned it, however it was on my mind since I was going down a list of websites where I'd heretofore put my work.

BTW, I'd like to pimp out Helium for a second. They're kinda interesting.

Yeah, Deviantart just became about BBW pandas and shit and I realized I probably didn't have much in common with those people.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:47 AM

FUCK, IN GENERAL.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:48 AM

Hey ELX, my homeland got demolished and is about become a glowing island. Show me some of that empathy and show me your tits. Do it for Japan baby.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:48 AM

I'm sorry elx, you should throw away the medication.

It would behoove you to do so.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:48 AM

WHat the fuck is Helium, other than a type of gas.

Elx. What other objects have struck you as having down syndrome

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:49 AM

maybe I do like bbw pandas. :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:49 AM

DON'T DO IT ELX, TADAO IS A GREASY VERSION OF GAMERA AND HE'S JUST EXPLODING EVERYTHING SO HE CAN EAT ALL THE FIRE AND NOW HE WANTS TITS

CUNNING FU MAN CHU BASTARD

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715303)
WHat the fuck is Helium, other than a type of gas.

http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium

Basically, it's like a stock photos, but for writers. Which delights me in its selloutfulness.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:50 AM

Deviantart is NOT retarded due to furry shit. It's retarded for the same reason that "fanfiction" is retarded. YOu have people giving away their shit for free so that internet people can tell them that they're good.

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:50 AM

Damn you little boy in short shorts! You foiled my plan yet again!

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:51 AM

Not that furry shit is not retarded within it's own context; it comes with the territory in deviantart

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:51 AM

I guess I'd like to see elx's tits too, but we're not supposed to like each other or something

elx Mar 16th, 2011 03:51 AM

yeah i'm not quite on enough drugs to fall for that :(

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:52 AM

DON'T FORGET THE MINIATURE SUIT JACKET, TADAO

IT GIVES ME STRENGTH AGAINST DEMONS FROM SPACE LIKE YOU

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:53 AM

spicy chilean space demons

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715306)
http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium

Basically, it's like a stock photos, but for writers. Which delights me in its selloutfulness.

Careful, they might end up owning anything you post there.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:54 AM

They will end up owning everything you post there, it's a thorough rape-job without the formality of a contract... IF you're worth anything

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:54 AM

Yeah, I just thought it was interesting. I didn't say it was good or anything. I'm keeping all my work until such time that I have a number satisfying enough to start something with.

EDIT: Hahah, there are ADVANCE CASH ads in the sidebars of it.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 03:58 AM

Spring Break sucks a dick. I should be in my apartment, alone right now instead of with family.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:59 AM

GODDAMNIT WHO THE FUCK CALLS ANYONE AT 12:58 AM WHILE SOBER

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 03:59 AM

what, why are you NOT in your apartment

Are you still seventeen or something?

Tadao Mar 16th, 2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 715311)
yeah i'm not quite on enough drugs to fall for that :(

It saddens me that you think I would trick you. I have been the nicest person to you here and you call me a monster. :( I'm going to go hug a picture of my dead dog now.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:01 AM

My mommy wanted to see me because she hasn't in many months. That and she gives me money and food and books.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:01 AM

girls love dead dogs, you've got an in now

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:01 AM

That's true. Tadao is one of the few genuinely nice people who post here; he just struggles to hide the pain under contrarian obstinancy

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:03 AM

Why the fuck does anyone I know live in Texas?

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:03 AM

Oh yeah, and she gives me bottles of wine.

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:03 AM

See, Fathom here's a jerk. He doesn't REALLY care, not like good ole Tadao. Course, Tadao's brother committed suicide for some damn reason or other, so he's needy and hug-deprived by nature. That's why his girlfriend took care of him, before she got killed alongside Charlton Heston in the quake

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:04 AM

What KIND of wine

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:05 AM

Frowns all over the fread. :(

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:05 AM

Thread. Also, I forgot I eek rather than thrown.:eek

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:06 AM

Oh Christ. Frown! :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:06 AM

HERE HE IS. NOW we have a party. Elx was going to show Tadao her tits, Pub.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715327)
What KIND of wine

Anything red. She can't drink it. And I'm not a HUGE wine person, so I can't be arsed to remember the goddamn names, but I remember her telling me that some were expensive.

Which matters not for my purposes.

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:06 AM

I am that thing that is like an idiot. :eek

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:07 AM

tadao could kill himself now how do you feel?

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:07 AM

Dylan's nipples.

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 715333)
I am that thing that is like an idiot. :eek

A double idiot.:eek

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 715285)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715334)
tadao could kill himself now how do you feel?

Show him your knob. :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:09 AM

Tadao would never kill himself, as long as children REALLY believed in him.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:09 AM

Ladies tell me it's my distinguishing feature.

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715331)
Elx was going to show Tadao her tits, Pub.

She wasn't She promished me she wouldn't. :eek

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:11 AM

I might be drunker than I thought. :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:11 AM

She's doped up on medication that her jewish mother switched with her REAL medication :eek

She's not in her right mind!

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:11 AM

i'm going to go to my hurting place now

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715310)
I guess I'd like to see elx's tits too, but we're not supposed to like each other or something

Seeing a lady's breasts has nothing to do with liking them. :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:12 AM

See elx, you see what you did there

Fathom was tricked into showing Tadao HIS tits, and no one can share his pain.

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 715344)
Seeing a lady's breasts has nothing to do with liking them. :eek

Her. Nor respecting her either. :eek

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2011 04:14 AM

The thought doesn't excite me.

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 715346)
Nor respecting her either. :eek

In fact the lack of respect usually helps the endeavour. :eek

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 715348)
In fact the lack of respect usually helps the endeavour. :eek

I respect Miss Elx too much to ask for nudes. :eek

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 715349)
I respect Miss Elx too much to ask for nudes. :eek

Again, at least. :eek

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:16 AM

Or, because she's fifteen and you don't want psychopathically paranoid Australians to find out and attack you for the attempted perusal of child porn

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 715342)
She's doped up on medication that her jewish mother switched with her REAL medication :eek

Her being Jewish is pretty hot. :eek

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 715324)
Why the fuck does anyone I know live in Texas?

Who do you know in Texas? :eek

elx Mar 16th, 2011 04:18 AM

see, I did it :(

I don't know what you guys are talking about anymore because I went to the kitchen earlier and you guys turned a page. I'm making green eggs. what are you guys doing for st. patrick's day? fathom, have you been to chicago? how does the green water smell?

Grislygus Mar 16th, 2011 04:19 AM

Shhh. The aussies'll beat you up just for looking at small tits on an adult, talking like that will get you sent to an Outback penal colony where you're forced to re-enact the events of Turkey Shoot and Mad Max, with real bullets

Pub Lover Mar 16th, 2011 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 715298)
I put my phone in the top kitchen cabinet so I wouldn't text people, but I'm going to go get it so you will see and understand.

I hope she come back with that picture. :eek