I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FAUCK U!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18355)

Jonathan Clement Oct 30th, 2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

FUCK U AND DAT GAY LUKING GY DAT MAKES ANIME FNAS LUK BAD!!! U 2 MUST WATCH OUT IMOCKERY PEOLPE BECUZ U SHULD TAKE DOWN DRUNK DRIVERS AGISNT ANIME FANS BECUS IM OFFEND!!! U GAY ASS HOMOSEXUAL PIG FUCKERS!!!
Well, You're obviously not going to get anything done about it with THAT attitude.

Also, in the .gif, I'm saying "Beef jerky jerk off".

Guitar Woman Oct 31st, 2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
are you reciting leviticus or something

He's obviously mastrubating furiously to trigun

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 1st, 2005 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
Quote:

FUCK U AND DAT GAY LUKING GY DAT MAKES ANIME FNAS LUK BAD!!! U 2 MUST WATCH OUT IMOCKERY PEOLPE BECUZ U SHULD TAKE DOWN DRUNK DRIVERS AGISNT ANIME FANS BECUS IM OFFEND!!! U GAY ASS HOMOSEXUAL PIG FUCKERS!!!
Well, You're obviously not going to get anything done about it with THAT attitude.

Also, in the .gif, I'm saying "Beef jerky jerk off".

Sir...

You DISGUST me.
At least the other guy's about 12. You're what, 17?
I think you've outgrown this.

Oh, funny story,
I was walking down North End Halifax early Hallowe'en (about 4 O'Clock), coming back from the local Army Navy Surplus with my new CADPAT BDUs, patrol cap, assassin gloves, balaclava, and other nice items for my next bush trip/op.
On the way back, I passed two anime nerds with bright pink hair (For fun, I was wearing a CF gas mask. Can't remember why, my friend thought it was funny). I started yelling "Hey, anime freaks! Sick of getting off to Inu Yasha?" and other various nasty comments (I think I was partially wasted that day. Can't remember.)
After insulting the hell out of them (One was breaking down crying), I yelled after them (as to quote the amazing move 'The Warriors'), "We rule the street, suckaz!!!" as loud as I could through the gas mask, which sounded quite funny (As if it was coming through an old radio or something).

Shows how much of a heartless bastard I am.

Cheers,
Nate

Jonathan Clement Nov 4th, 2005 02:31 AM

First of all, I'm 15, second, I think you're making up that story. I think what really happened is the anime fans kicked the ever lovin' shit outta ya.

Chojin Nov 4th, 2005 03:18 AM

jon, i invite you to the 2005 mock wars.

Information: http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=19791

Emu Nov 4th, 2005 12:11 PM

That would be magical. He'd get my vote every time.*

*not really

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 4th, 2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
First of all, I'm 15, second, I think you're making up that story. I think what really happened is the anime fans kicked the ever lovin' shit outta ya.

Actually, no.
They were such whiny bastards, they couldn't.
And, how could they have kicked the shit out of someone who for one, has 3 years of self-defence CF training, who happened to be carrying 3 knives on him at the time?
They couldn't, they were skinny bastards who could barely carry themselves.
You're 15? Wow, I thought you were 7.

maggiekarp Nov 4th, 2005 04:01 PM

That's very douchebaggy of you :/

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 4th, 2005 04:23 PM

Indeed.
I'm an asshole.

Jonathan Clement Nov 4th, 2005 05:49 PM

No. I'm pretty sure you got the crap kicked out of you.

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 4th, 2005 06:11 PM

Wanna prove it, fatty?
Come over here. I’ll give you my address if you want. You live in the same country as me, I don’t see how it’s a problem, is it? I’ll be waiting, bring any amount of weapons you want. I’ll take you down single-handed.
Anime nerds can’t take down soldiers, especially two skinny anime nerds with pink hair walking by a guy in CF BDUs, carrying a rifle case, walking with 3 sports buddies.
Two people who’ve never played a sport in their lives can’t take a hockey/Airsoft playing guy with Canadian Forces training, along with his football and hockey buddies.

gorgecluny Nov 5th, 2005 01:16 PM

FUCK ALL OF U!!! I FUCKIN CAN DEEFEET U ALL EVEN U BOB U GAY ASS HOMO RETARD TREE FUCKER!!!

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 5th, 2005 02:38 PM

Yes... I hereby want you to come over and fight me.
Bring any weapon you want, and 2 friends.
See you here, if you think you can "PWNZORS U wit my 1337 AWP SKILLZ!11! OMGBBQWAFFLES!!!111!!!1one!1"
That is, if you aren't just someone pulling a prank on us, which went too far. I'll admit, though, it had us all riled up, but I think it's time to drop it...

King Hadas Nov 5th, 2005 02:57 PM

Invite means Jon gets to enter the tournament free right Chojin, because if this thread seriously was a round in the mock war then Jon Clement would have won my vote hands down. I'm not saying this to be cute or sarcastic or any of the dumb shit, I am completely serious when I say I want Jon to enter the tournamnet just to see how well he'd do. I know most the people he fought in this thread are just small town punks but still, I believe in him!

EDIT: hahahaha, Bob has been annihilated so badly by Jon that he's using the desperate Titty Artist defense to try and safe face. Jon, you gotta enter the Mock wars, you just gotta!

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 5th, 2005 04:16 PM

Wow... that was stupid.
Very, VERY stupid.
Actually, no, I'm challenging him because in his own site, he said he'd beat my head in until I went into a coma, then when I woke up beat me again. Bullshit.
Obviously, a 19 year old with CF Reservist training, a gun collection and 3 years of self-defense isn't going to take that.
I honestly think that was sarcasm...

King Hadas Nov 5th, 2005 05:12 PM

No, I'm being completely serious.

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 5th, 2005 05:25 PM

Come to his site, then...
I bet he cries himself to sleep after the shit we put him through.

King Hadas Nov 5th, 2005 05:42 PM

Yeah, I bet he's shaking in his boots after hearing how you beat up one skinny anime fan with ten years of CEF training and 20 or so knifes, your such a beast :lol

ziggytrix Nov 5th, 2005 06:39 PM

MOCK WAR JON, if you haven't already responded it's not too late... signup ends tonight.

Come on man, how many other people got FREE INVITES?

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 5th, 2005 06:42 PM

GRAR!
I eat babies!

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 5th, 2005 07:12 PM

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...yPotato/JC.jpg
My younger brother made that. Thought it was worth posting, it made me chuckle a bit.
It's a bit small, but you should be able to make it out.
Check out the rest of the gallery while you're at it, it's the only really-low quality thing there.

Jonathan Clement Nov 5th, 2005 07:50 PM

Shut up, you stink!

Bob the Angry Potato Nov 5th, 2005 07:58 PM

Shut up?
You mean, 'stop typing'.

blackwar12 Nov 5th, 2005 10:03 PM

lol dumbass lost his spotlight.

ArrowX Nov 6th, 2005 04:02 AM

HOW THE HELL DID THIS THREAD GET PAST PAGE 2!?