I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Why do you live your life? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67)

Null and Void Feb 2nd, 2003 03:05 AM

Why do you live your life?

What is your purpose. and have you always had it?

ItalianStereotype Feb 2nd, 2003 03:07 AM

who the fuck are you?

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 2nd, 2003 03:12 AM

:lol

vacant Feb 2nd, 2003 03:18 AM

I'd post some cynical and outragous reply to the question, but your psuedo-intellectual question took it all right out of me, to be honest.

However, here are some other questions you can avoid posting because they are stupid; "Does God exist and how does it effect your life", "Does fate exist?", and "I just like to get attention so answer my bullshit, uncreative thread now.".

Wheels Feb 3rd, 2003 12:38 AM

Purpose

Aren't the people posting in this form supposed to be pseudo-intellectuals?

punkgrrrlie10 Feb 3rd, 2003 01:38 AM

:dunce

um. no.

and you seem to assume that everyone loves their life. dur.

I claim you are a poopy head.

Null and Void Feb 3rd, 2003 01:42 AM

I do not think everyone loves their life, but it would be nice to know why the few who do feel that way.

Wheels I applaud you for spelling pseudo correctly, it seems to be a rare skill.

womanwithballs Feb 4th, 2003 12:11 AM

I'll answer the genuine question with a sincere reply. I think it's all in the attitude that you choose to have. And yeah, it's that simple. You can deal with any shit that's dumped on you much better if you've realized it's not personal. You aren't some kind of special being that should have everything candy-coated. Everything that happens to you, good or bad, isn't all about you. It's just the way life is. Getting past what the school system, the government and your parents do to you helps a lot too. I was in my 40's before I truly felt free of the emotional baggage from my childhood.

Now, I love my life...even the not-so-great days. I have a lot to be thankful for. And the 40's kicks ass!

GAsux Feb 4th, 2003 12:30 AM

Um so yeah...

Pardon me for being personal and stuff but are you one of those, you know, transvestites, cuz that shit gets me hot.

Jixby Phillips Feb 4th, 2003 12:39 AM

I live my life so I can check the papers everyday to see if I am in them yet.

womanwithballs Feb 4th, 2003 09:34 AM

Cool down, GAsux. I'm all female. The name implies that I speak my mind (as hazy as it is at times). Sorry to disappoint you. There are plenty of places online where you could get your kicks though. ;-)

Sad Dad... I'm sure you're looking for your name in the papers from doing something newsworthy, huh?

GAsux Feb 4th, 2003 11:43 AM

Damn false advertising

Well, a guy can have his fantasies right? I guess I'll just have to keep saving for my trip to Thailand.

Now back to the deep and insightful nature of this thread....

theapportioner Feb 4th, 2003 04:53 PM

I live my life for t.a.t.u. :)

womanwithballs Feb 4th, 2003 05:38 PM

Sure.. fantasies are cool.

So, who's going to be deep and insightful?

Someone else say why they truly love his/her life??? Dare ya!

Who or what is t.a.t.u.? (Am I going to be sorry I asked?)

kinot Feb 4th, 2003 05:48 PM

I think he must talking about the Russian pop duo whose hits have come overshores

womanwithballs Feb 4th, 2003 05:51 PM

I'll check it out.. thanks kinot.

And vegans don't eat eggs. :)

Protoclown Feb 4th, 2003 06:12 PM

Well, duh. Everyone knows that. Vegans eat human babies, not eggs.

Vibecrewangel Feb 4th, 2003 06:26 PM

Searching

I live my life for the search.

Zero Signal Feb 4th, 2003 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by womanwithballs
Now, I love my life...even the not-so-great days. I have a lot to be thankful for. And the 40's kicks ass!

How many can you drink in one night? Yo, a foty o' Ni'train! WOooo!

womanwithballs Feb 4th, 2003 09:13 PM

did the topic just change? :/

KevinTheOmnivore Feb 4th, 2003 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by womanwithballs
Sad Dad... I'm sure you're looking for your name in the papers from doing something newsworthy, huh?

I think Jixby should change his user name to Sad Dad. :lol

sadie Feb 5th, 2003 10:58 AM

THAT WOMANWITHBALLS HAS A WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR. :lol

slavemason Feb 5th, 2003 11:26 AM

I dont' know about a Woman with Balls. It doesn't take balls to speak what's on your mind. It takes balls to speak what's on your balls.
If you're looking for a theme song. Try to find a song called "My girls has balls" by a band simply called F.

Protoclown Feb 5th, 2003 01:17 PM

*WARNING: WOMANWITHBALLS HAS BEEN COMING DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO "NOT GETTING IT" FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW!*

womanwithballs Feb 5th, 2003 06:00 PM

Thank you Sadie. A sense of humor makes the sucky parts of life easier.

AC/DC has my theme song, "She's got the biggest balls of all." I'll check out your recommendation though, slavemason. Since "balls" is a euphemism, it DOES take balls for a woman to speak her mind these days. We're called bitches when we assert ourselves, and introverts when we don't.

Proto Proto Proto... not getting WHAT? Are you implying that I'm dense or not getting any sex? :eek The latter I'm getting, the former you'll have to explain to me. (it's a pun in case you don't get it)

I checked out t.a.t.u. ..... uh, maybe I'm too old to get it!