I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Phoenix Gamma Aug 16th, 2010 03:00 AM

It seemed got at the time... :(
Maybe I just hate Seth way more than Jeffrey Ross.

What's worse is that I like Hasselhoff. And not an an ironic way. In an "I like Hasselhoff" way.

Esuohlim Aug 16th, 2010 03:09 AM

What was this year's joke to beat into the ground?

Phoenix Gamma Aug 16th, 2010 03:28 AM

I keep falling asleep and waking up during the next reairing :lol

The burger thing is coming up a lot. And not having a job. Actually the judges from America's got Talent had a video for him where they were just like "MAAAAAN IT'S AWESOME STILL BEING ON THIS SHOW AND HAVING BETTER RATINGS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT 'NO JOB' THING." Even Hulk Hogan was making fun of Hoff not having a job. Which is the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it (unless being in a reality show = employed).

Also, being popular in Germany = cheap and easy transition into a Holocaust joke. HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT THAT HITLER? I'M PRETTY EDGY HUH?

Dimnos Aug 16th, 2010 10:43 AM

What lameo told the Hitler joke?

Phoenix Gamma Aug 16th, 2010 11:20 AM

Lots of people went for Holocaust jokes. AW IF THEY PLAYED YOUR MUSIC THE JEWS WOULD HAVE RUN INTO THOSE INCINERATORS. Jeffery Ross had some thing about HEIL HASSLEHOFF or whatever. And a few others here and there.

Special award to Lisa Lampinelli for making the entire theater really uncomfortable by telling Pamela Anderson she's had more surgery than Roger Ebert! "IT'S A ROAST PEOPLE!" It's cancer ya bitch.

Sam Aug 17th, 2010 02:43 AM

Oh man, I would have laughed at that and I fucking HATE Lisa Lampinelli.

Ex Leper Aug 18th, 2010 07:32 PM

My favorite roaster so far other than Norm MacDonald at the Bob Saget roast is Giblert Gottfredd, to me he kills every time

Esuohlim Aug 18th, 2010 08:15 PM

I'll have to agree with you about Norm there, Sex Leper. His meta-humor at the Bob Saget roast was great and it was sort of a subtle fuck-you to Comedy Central and their stupid roasts.

But then again Norm MacDonald is awesome and he's just like Bill Murray in that he doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks. I loved it when he was on Millionaire and he kept making snap decisions without thinking and Regis kept nagging him to actually give the questions some thought. Norm would have won the million of Regis didn't make him second-guess himself on the last question.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 19th, 2010 11:45 AM

Watching teen moms on mtv. I want to karate chop about 90% of the people on this show.

Fathom Zero Aug 19th, 2010 12:08 PM

"I don't think there's a single person here that wouldn't love to watch Henry Fonda pick blueberries."

Dimnos Aug 19th, 2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 695694)
Watching teen moms on mtv. I want to karate chop about 90% of the people on this show.

My wife is addicted that that shit. One episode I watched with her (I think from last season) the single mom dumped her baby on her mom then went out with her friends to meet some guy. She gets there and the guy she was so excited to meet just got on her ass about not being home with her baby and what is she doing out partying with friends so late. :lol Same girl whos mom beat the shit out of her for being a twat between seasons.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 19th, 2010 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 695710)
My wife is addicted that that shit. One episode I watched with her (I think from last season) the single mom dumped her baby on her mom then went out with her friends to meet some guy. She gets there and the guy she was so excited to meet just got on her ass about not being home with her baby and what is she doing out partying with friends so late. :lol Same girl whos mom beat the shit out of her for being a twat between seasons.

I saw that one. Her mom is ridiculous. I love/hate the one big guy on the show because between him and the girlfriend I don't know how they functioned enough to procreate. Did you see the episode on the beach where he's like "WANNA MARRY????" Then he gets down on his knee in the sand. Doesn't do anything for a minute......then brings out a ring from somewhere. It looked as if someone were directing him to do things but he wasn't really following what to do because he's an idiot.

Dimnos Aug 19th, 2010 02:44 PM

No cant say I caught that one. Although my wife was telling me about one where that guy told that fat chick that he needed to be single for a weekend because there was this girl he was interested in. :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 19th, 2010 03:09 PM

:lol Oh man. I have a special karate chop waiting for him.

Dimnos Aug 19th, 2010 03:47 PM

Doesnt she beat him up regularly and laugh about it?

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 19th, 2010 04:36 PM

Yeah, they're both dum dums. Speaking of which....new Jersey Shore episode tonight. As bad as these shows are and the idiots who are on them are I always feel better about my own life.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 23rd, 2010 11:24 AM

Finally got season 2 of True blood in the mail. Watched the first two episodes. Lafayette has the most ridiculous lines.

Kitsa Sep 3rd, 2010 10:21 PM

Just watched the first 3 episodes of Oz.

Good, but parts seem a tad unlikely. Does it get better?

Pentegarn Sep 4th, 2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 697047)

It gets really good at this part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_eVnfHrTg&feature

(Still can't get embed to work. Been like this for the last month or so. >: Did they change how the embedding works on here?)

Sam Sep 4th, 2010 02:39 AM

I just watched the first season of Dexter for the first time, and I fucking loved it. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 4th, 2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 697055)
It gets really good at this part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_eVnfHrTg&feature

(Still can't get embed to work. Been like this for the last month or so. >: Did they change how the embedding works on here?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 697047)

I love how they have Ryan O'Reilly doing Allstate commercials right now and he's impersonating a teenage girl driving wrecklessly in a parking lot. He's like "OMG, Kara's hair turned out bad. Let's go shopping" with a vicious tone in his voice.

Kitsa Sep 4th, 2010 06:41 PM

That's him? I thought he looked vaguely familiar.

Most of the cast of Oz seemed vaguely familiar anyway. My brother got a kick out of Juno's dad making someone his bitch.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 5th, 2010 07:26 PM

I'm used to seeing him as J Jonah Jameson in the spider man movies. Then I saw him rape the shit out of Beetcher in Oz and was like "Oh Shit!". Then he called that alabisi guy a ******.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 5th, 2010 07:39 PM

Also

Fuck allstate by the way. Also..fuck state farm.

Tadao Sep 6th, 2010 02:34 AM

Hey 10K, did you make a new Philly thread 2 years ago or am I allowed to make one without you getting all butt hurt?