I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Otto Feb 4th, 2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 769440)
Africa? You would have to be high to move there.

I was joking, plus I'm pretty sure the gay scene dried up a while ago.

Tadao Feb 4th, 2014 10:13 PM

Errr, I think they kill gays now over there so yeah, pretty dried up. :eek

Tadao Feb 5th, 2014 05:04 PM

Almost done with the movie The Master and it's seems to be Scientology with good acting.

LordSappington Feb 6th, 2014 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 769441)
My friends rat just died the other day, the most social one too. The other 2 have been rather odd and seem to be depressed if that's even possible. Rest in peace Mr. Hendrith.

Poor ratty. The other rats most definitely get depressed when that happens; they're very social and affectionate creatures.

The other rat, Navi, is the social one. But Dima's starting to look a little better. I saw her standing a little bit, so that's good.

Babs Feb 8th, 2014 05:48 PM

Hah I love the name choice of navi. I'm thinking of getting some of those dudes myself. I want a rather big enclosure for them first so I don't just have them boxed in a tiny space.

Babs Feb 8th, 2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 769454)
Almost done with the movie The Master and it's seems to be Scientology with good acting.

Those were my first expectations when I first went to go see it. Definitely has that approach as far as it goes with the whole psyche of an L Ron Hubbard. The shots in that film reminds a lot of Terrence Malik's style i.e. days of heaven.

Tadao Feb 8th, 2014 06:44 PM

Yeah I watched it all the way through and I accidentally have a huge knowledge of how Scientology works. When you live so close to Hollywood you know people, date people, hate people, all that stuff, who have been or are still active with that stuff and that movie is 100 percent a Scientology rip off. If they just left it with past lives and talking them out and shit, fine, but they threw in the whole auditing crap and now it's a rip off.

I'm sure Scientology would love to sue them, but it might not be in their best interest to draw attention to the movie or themselves.

Babs Feb 8th, 2014 07:28 PM

What's interesting to add is that Tom Cruise and PT Anderson are friends and I recalled hearing that Thomas showed the film to Cruise and I believe his final verdict was that he "had issues with it". Man doesn't like his beliefs being portrayed as cult-like.

Tadao Feb 8th, 2014 07:44 PM

Well anything Scientology based that goes out to the public is created by and controlled by their church or it's big trouble for the person. I don't think PT is a member, therefore he hasn't paid his 500 thousand in courses so all the money from the movie doesn't go to the church.

Crap like that. Also the church would never put out free information, they charge you for everything. I really don't understand how people do not see Scientology as a money cult. Any religion that believes people are being abused and should be set free from oppression and know the answer should be freeing people for fucking free. It's fucking insane. All religion is though.

Babs Feb 8th, 2014 08:20 PM

It's a blatant tax dodge as well. Wasn't Hubbard quoted as saying that the best way to make money is to invent a religion or something around those lines? Like Marx said, "religion is the opium of the masses".

Tadao Feb 8th, 2014 08:48 PM

Probably, he bought a huge ship to keep out in International waters to avoid taxes. Scientology is open about it's hatred of taxes. They are kinda like Hells Angels in that you would think they would all be in jail, but they have great connections and very good lawyers.

Babs Feb 9th, 2014 07:18 PM

:lol haha nicely put. My buddy and I sometimes delve into this same topic and I've heard that once you're in the "church" you virtually can't leave because if you attempt to do so, you pretty much ruin your life (career, social life, etc).

LordSappington Feb 11th, 2014 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 769487)
Hah I love the name choice of navi. I'm thinking of getting some of those dudes myself. I want a rather big enclosure for them first so I don't just have them boxed in a tiny space.

Make sure you get two; they're social, and need pals. But they're pretty low-maintenance pets; as long as you keep their cage clean, make sure they have good toys and food, and play with them, they're content with just being adorable little assholes.

Also, Dima's paw is better. Overnight. Bloody rats.

liquidstatik Feb 12th, 2014 03:34 AM

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 16th, 2014 08:26 PM

My three year old told me today " daddy don't turn off my show. I'll punch you right in the asshole. Sorry, you're bum. "

Seven Force Feb 18th, 2014 04:09 PM

Your son is fuckin smart

Seven Force Feb 18th, 2014 04:30 PM

Wow, ten years since I've started postin. Still love this forum.

Seven Force Feb 18th, 2014 04:31 PM

Does Pub Lover still post here?

liquidstatik Feb 19th, 2014 02:25 PM

Aaarg Feb 20th, 2014 07:01 PM

arachama sutra

Seven Force Feb 20th, 2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 769547)
do you still have a broken eye, 7force?

It's my black eye

Aaarg Feb 20th, 2014 09:05 PM

i spy with my broken eye

Babs Feb 22nd, 2014 08:04 PM

Well... my cat just passed away from kidney failure. I loved my cat more than anything. Shit month.

liquidstatik Feb 22nd, 2014 10:43 PM

bigtimecow Feb 28th, 2014 11:41 AM

I MISSED THIS THANKS DANNY

going out tonight to drink with some buddies. maybe come back here and post drunkenly, as i have in the past?