I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 03:43 PM

I still think that is this thread.

Dr. Boogie Feb 4th, 2008 03:45 PM

A summation of the Super Bowl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades
Watching the Superbowl: too expensive in life and mortal time.Making yourself cry over an old man who gets his heart broken by a gold-digging Elf, both of whom aren’t even real: Priceless.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 03:48 PM

ASS BURGERS

HickMan Feb 4th, 2008 04:12 PM

Dixie Feb 4th, 2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 529818)
ASS BURGERS

I was just thinking the exact same thing.....

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 04:34 PM

CiG, are the Loveline & Music forums really so dead that you're now scavenging General Blabber? This must be the worst winter on record.

I'm not saying I that you shouldn't post in here. I want everyone to post in here. It's just that I don't remember you doing it much before.

MarioRPG Feb 4th, 2008 04:39 PM

HickMan, I had nearly forgot that, haha.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 04:44 PM

Over-Drinking horror stories are no reason not to drink, much like carcrash horror stories are not a reason to never drive.

They are both things I have to do to get through the day.

Tadao Feb 4th, 2008 04:55 PM

I like happy pills.

Neen Feb 4th, 2008 05:55 PM

The cold mechanical euphoria only a manufactured product could provide!

Guitar Woman Feb 4th, 2008 06:00 PM

everyone at my school abuses pharmaceuticals.

I'm considering selling my old ADD meds for quick money.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 06:03 PM

Or take them all in one go, that would be AWESOME!:eek

:love you GW. :love

Guitar Woman Feb 4th, 2008 06:10 PM

Except I really need 50 bucks to replace my Mario Strikers Charged disc which I murdered last night before anyone finds out

Moobs Feb 4th, 2008 07:10 PM

i got the ps2 banned at school today for swearing

I feel soo guilty :0

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 07:18 PM

Why did you have a playstation at school?

liquidstatik Feb 4th, 2008 08:38 PM

http://www2.surfthechannel.com/info/...9682/S1E4.html

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 08:48 PM

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 09:36 PM

JakeOfAllTrades is Leaving the Loveline forum for a while.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades (Post 529929)
When I came across this part of the forums, I thought it would be a bit like the book Train Man, where every geek under the Rising Sun who has an internet connection helped out an Otaku who saved a girl on a train.

To my disappointment I did not find this vibe of helping others and was sadly mistaken that I could find help here.

I haven't made the best impression on you guys, it seems clear. It seems I have been a bit rash in introducing my misanthropic portion to you when I could have shown you my warm and fuzzy happy side instead. Until I feel ready for that warm and fuzzy side to come back (it will be soon, it'll probably take a week, since I just went back to school for the new term and I'm getting used to my old friends not being there anymore).

I'm actually better at talking to real people than I had you believe, in my grumpy postings of woe. I discovered that actually talking to people is a much better way of starting relationships than bitching about how nobody likes me.

The "ownage" I got for being a grump was deservedly delivered. I made myself look like an e-jackass, and I got my just reward for it. However, I hardly think a continued grilling of me is going to make me want to change for the better, and especially not remarks in the Understanding Women thread inquiring about my mother in a way I hardly feel comfortable with.

Yes, I have issues. But I shouldn't have brought up mine with people I barely know. The occasional post heckling some movie on another part of the forum seems to fit me better than to bunker myself in an intellectual hole and trying to defend myself when I know I'm in the wrong. I screwed up big time. And it's going to take some time for you to understand the real me.

I'll be gone from this forum for a little while. The least I expect is an apology from Tadao for his insensitivity. I just don't want to make myself look any more like a ranting idiot.

Train Man is one of my favorite books, and I hoped this section of the forums would have similar advice that the forum dwellers in that book gave: men's fashion tips, how to talk to girls without sounding like a creep, etc.

But it didn't turn out like I hoped. I'm also partly responsible for it. If you can forgive me, I will make my best efforts to forgive you. My enjoyment of I-Mockery articles has not been compromised by this debacle. However it will take some time before I feel comfortable coming back to Loveline.

In case he decides to edit, I'm putting this here. ;)

Because I'm a mean troll, ok? :tear

Tadao Feb 4th, 2008 09:39 PM

Wow.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 529936)
I like titties.

I considered posting in that thread & my comment was going to be "Don't worry about Tadao, he just really likes the ladies/breasts." :lol

In the end I decided that was uncalled for. :x

Tadao Feb 4th, 2008 09:53 PM

I only reason I posted in there is because he called me into there.

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 09:55 PM

Pub Lover Feb 4th, 2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 529941)
I only reason I posted in there is because he called me into there.

He did?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades
The least I expect is an apology from Tadao for his insensitivity

Oh yeah.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 529941)
I like titties.

:lol

executioneer Feb 4th, 2008 10:02 PM

jakeofalltrades we dont like anime fags or asspies here go away

Sam Feb 4th, 2008 10:07 PM

Jakeofalltrades was talking about being "overstimulated" by The Departed and it made me question why anyone would be jerking off when watching it. :(