I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:43 PM

oh no theyre onto me

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:44 PM

they're myspace buddies and have been making hyper-active retarded vanilla ice children for the past four years. There's at least 52,000 of them since they breed like mold.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:48 PM

so many closet vanilla ice fans in this forum. and i havent even heard one of his songs. i guess i should feel ashamed right

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 01:51 PM

If you've never heard any of his song(s?) you must've been living under a rock for the last 20 years.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:51 PM

yea because comparing someone's looks with vanilla ice as an insult makes people fans of him.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:54 PM

i havent heard any of his songs thats correct i know that he has bleached blond hair like mine but thats where our similaritys end. ive never heard any of his songs though.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:55 PM

I hate it when they use that. It's like when fat people tell me I must secretly love them because I rip on them.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:56 PM

kahljorn , Seven Force , Spectre X , CaptainBubba , Cosmo Electrolux , Noodles , xbxDaniel , Schimid , Colewolf , Emu , Geggy , Yggdrasill , Zomboid , MetalMilitia , Esuohlim , SKATERMONKEY

I"M NUMBER ONE

Skatermonkey: ... i was just kidd!!!!

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:56 PM

hahahahaha im sorry

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:57 PM

lol, yea i dont get it :O I think it's just an alternation of, "I know you are but what am I"

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:00 PM

no i was stating a fact. i havent heard any of his songs.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:00 PM

but thanks for comparing me to a famous celebrity although i dont think i deserve that honour.

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKATERMONKEY (Post 468291)
i havent heard any of his songs thats correct i know that he has bleached blond hair like mine but thats where our similaritys end. ive never heard any of his songs though.

It goes:

YO VIP LET'S KICK IT!
dun dun dun du du duu dun
dun dun dun du du duu dun
(whispered) Ice Ice baby
(whispered) Ice Ice baby
All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention

...and so on and so forth.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 02:03 PM

If i can get a little off topic here I work with a couple of lazy fat bitches who fuck up often. When they do it usually makes the rest of our jobs harder (especially mine).

So yeah anyways when we put a package on hold for whatever reason we have to type it in the computers we work with so that the system understands that we are not releasing it. Guess who doesn't do that every single time and I find out late, like after I send the holds report in? Well i'm telling her about it and she just interrupts me and says "why you gotta be on my case for you aint my daddy". So I say "well im more like a stepdad im the other guy that fucks your mother when youre not around"

and she reported me when i left

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 02:04 PM

so the lesson here is keep your cool and try not to divulge any information whatsoever as to what you do in your spare time if you think your supervisor wont appreciate it very much

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 02:04 PM

:lol great emphasis

COLLABORATE and LISSSSTEN

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 02:06 PM

I hate having jobs with stupid people, man. They fuck everything up. Just tell your supervisor what actually happened or something :O it peeves me when stupid people get away with telling half truths. Actually maybe you shouldn't tell supervisors because they might have a WORK FRIENDSHIP TRIAD.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 02:17 PM

Eh, i'm sure it'll work out fine because nobody really likes her either. :(

Thanks to you though i've got FF9 working ok so im going to play that now.

See ya guys later

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:19 PM

see ya

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 02:23 PM

im back :O!

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 02:25 PM

fantastic

noob3 Feb 7th, 2007 03:03 PM

skatermonkey i wish you were around before we had to have atleast 6 letters in these posts i cold see ur hilarious post now

"ok"

Pub Lover Feb 7th, 2007 03:06 PM

Oh what the hell, do I have to guys? :(

noob3 Feb 7th, 2007 03:06 PM

move ur comma over some :lol

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2007 03:07 PM

Well, a couple of my friends are taking me "offroadin" in the sand dunes tomorrow. Normally, I wouldn't go, but one of them has a damned nice dune buggy. And unlike ATVs, dune buggies are fun as hell.

Someone's also bringing a video camera, so prepare for HI-LARIOUS shenanigans.