I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

WhiteRat Feb 26th, 2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 616170)
Happy Birthday WhiteRat.

I'm sending you a feelbettergram

http://thesingingtelegram.com/

Hopefully the woman is better looking than the one on the site and topless as well.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 26th, 2009 10:40 PM

I'll get the Broadway Baby
http://thesingingtelegram.com/images/lorre1.JPG

kahljorn Feb 27th, 2009 12:56 AM

awesome story Kitsa ;D

i prefer the justice of persons to justice of the state :O I DUNNO WHYYY

Sam Feb 27th, 2009 12:59 AM

Happy birthday WhiteRat! :O

Today I officially decided to extend the celebration of my birthday to this Saturday because I have lots of beer.

RaNkeri Feb 27th, 2009 02:27 AM

Happy birthday Rat :eek

Man, all the cool guys are born in february

pac-man Feb 27th, 2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 616216)
Man, all the cool guys are born in february

Aw shucks... :blush

pac-man Feb 27th, 2009 06:11 AM

I think it's safe to say I've drank myself sober. Goodnight all.

Zhukov Feb 27th, 2009 07:10 AM

February is a good month for Birthdaying.

Kitsa Feb 27th, 2009 08:39 AM

Happy belated birthday...

Man, this is shaping up to be a shitty day.

We did have one tiny bit of fun last night. We were out and a cop pulled us over on the I-75 on-ramp. We had no idea what the problem was until the cop started playing his "I bet I can guess your name and birthdate" thing and ended with, "I bet you didn't renew your registration."

Luckily for us, we'd made a color copy of the check and the completed form and put it in the glove box just in case that very thing happened. We handed it to the cop, who said that he'd never dealt with on-the-site proof in 5 years and that he'd have to let us go.

That was an expensive ticket we got out of, so that was good.

Lenor Feb 27th, 2009 10:28 AM

I just threw up a little in my mouth..

LOVE YOU!

Kitsa Feb 27th, 2009 11:12 AM

@kahl- yeah, entirely justified in my opinion, the prick was actually taunting her about getting off light for raping her 13 year old daughter.

Lenor Feb 27th, 2009 11:28 AM

Since I'm not reading the entire thread, this might already have been said; but honestly, can you really tell anymore what is rape and what was once willing? I am not justifying any type of sexual behavior being forced onto anyone, but there is a vast majority of 13 year old's humping around like bunnies now; And they also like to lie.

MetalMilitia Feb 27th, 2009 01:06 PM

Man this sucks. My girlfriend is out of town for the night so I was trying to arrange some kind of manly get-together. About 10 minutes ago it became clear that I basically have too few friends to arrange shit. Of the three people I thought I could coax into some Friday night drinking two have dropped out and it'll be kind of queer with just two of us.

On top of this I got shit marks for my first two exams which is kind of putting a downer on things.

Now I have thirty quids worth of booze and no one to drink it with. Fuck my life :lol

Tadao Feb 27th, 2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 616253)
Since I'm not reading the entire thread, this might already have been said; but honestly, can you really tell anymore what is rape and what was once willing?

Hugh_bristic can't.

Kitsa Feb 27th, 2009 01:34 PM

I'd hate to make you go back a whole page, but the guy ambushed a 13 year old girl while she was on a grocery-shopping errand for her mom. He raped her at knifepoint, so unless she was mega-kinky that way I doubt she was into it.

MetalMilitia Feb 27th, 2009 02:04 PM

Tadao Feb 27th, 2009 02:48 PM

MetalMilitia Feb 27th, 2009 02:51 PM

:lol

Tadao Feb 27th, 2009 02:54 PM

I want that as a painting.

RaNkeri Feb 27th, 2009 03:00 PM

And I'll whisper "....no"

kahljorn Feb 27th, 2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Of the three people I thought I could coax into some Friday night drinking two have dropped out and it'll be kind of queer with just two of us.
its not queer to get faded with a buddy ;o

RaNkeri Feb 27th, 2009 06:24 PM

Hurrah, I got my DVD player to work :rock

Kitsa Feb 27th, 2009 06:43 PM

On top of what had already been a shitty day, I lifted the lid of the washer and smelled that the clothes were not as April-fresh as expected. I unloaded the washer, saw a dark lump at the bottom and ended up picking up a washed cat turd with my bare hand. I have no idea how it got there, nothing like this has ever happened before.

Ugh.

I'm bleaching what I can and tossing the rest.

pac-man Feb 27th, 2009 06:47 PM

Not very many washing machines have a cat shit cycle.

Tadao Feb 27th, 2009 06:53 PM

I would think that you would not pick up a dark thing in the bottom of the washer with your bare hands when your laundry doesn't smell normal.