I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:00 PM

He must've been part of secluded Japan which was ruled absolutely by an emperor and thats why it was called feudal japan because of all the control that the emperor had and also japan was never divided against itself and they never had wars.

I'm tadao I know generalizations about japanese history which are only accurate for small time-periods.

Tadao May 19th, 2009 06:02 PM

:lol Your foot stomping is amusing.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:05 PM

Your stupidity is amusing.

Do you even know w hat feudalism is?

Kitsa May 19th, 2009 06:08 PM

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:09 PM

You aren't my friends. Dumbass.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:09 PM

I wish i could find a picture of you so I could put:

Today I'm boring on the internet.

Except that would be inaccurate because you're always boring.

here are some other things I would put on a picture of you:

Today I will talk about how sick I am on the internet.

I would also like a group picture of all of you guys crying saying:
Today somebody mocked me on i-mockery boofuckinghoo.

Tadao May 19th, 2009 06:10 PM

I could could fix your misinterpretations, but I already have been down this path with you before and it's much more fun to see you act like a 5 year old in the middle of a tantrum.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:38 PM

I always forget that you're educated and in a position to enlighten me even though everything you've said in this thread was inaccurate.

Other ideas for a picture of kitsa:
I create food art then eat it

in that picture with her chubby snowman-like features.

Kitsa May 19th, 2009 06:40 PM

If everyone sucks so much, I don't get why you're here and not doing something better.

Tadao May 19th, 2009 06:41 PM

Cause his 2 hour google education on Japan is highly valued.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:44 PM

:rolleyes Because it is entertaining for me to insult you? Can you try not to be so typical?
I do like some people on here. Just not you. or tadao.

When did i-mockery start harboring so many pussies?

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:45 PM

Oh really mr. japan has always been secluded, never fought any wars with anybody, never had any internal conflict and never engaged in a ny fights with anybody. :rolleyes

10,000 Volt Ghost May 19th, 2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 629119)

Must have been sucking on some grape dick shaped popsicles.

Kitsa May 19th, 2009 06:48 PM

just fucking ignore us already then.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:51 PM

Shut up kitsa. Why don't you ignore me if you're so refined? Why does it have to come from me, the asshole? Seems like an unreasonable and extremely stupid request.

10,000 ghost guy actually i twas like purple/black lipstick and I was trying to look like a chola but I ended up looking gothic. Also it wouldn't be necessary for it to be dickshaped in order to have that effect :rolleyes what a presumption. you always have dicks on your mind, don't you?

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 06:52 PM

tadao where did you learn about japanese history? cause i learned it at a college :O :O :O

but i guess a loser on the internet would know more about japanese history than historians.

you know what's stupid and extremely annoying is when girls jump into a fight that didn't involve them for no good reason talk shit and then when they get bitch-slapped they go, "WHY DONT YOU JUST IGNORE ME." Fuck off, lady.

Tadao May 19th, 2009 06:59 PM

:lol STOMP STOMP STOMP I HATE YOU GUYS :tear

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 07:02 PM

WHINEWHINEWHINE SOMEBODYMADE FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET AND THEY WONT STOP SO THAT MUST MEAN THEY ARE ACTING CHILDISH.
Coming from a guy who used to make threads targeting people so he could bond with them, this doesn't mean much.

Squiggle all you can, tadao, it's probably about the most gracile motion you can muster given your bulbous frame.

can you guys try to think up some more compelling insults? this is lame.

Tadao May 19th, 2009 07:06 PM

:lol I thought this would be boring by now, but imagining the look on your face as you type your amazing insults is just too funny. Especially the look you must get when you think you won some argument while everyone around you is laughing at you.

Tadao May 19th, 2009 07:08 PM

And as usual you are left out of the loop. Glow knows what I mean and we had a good laugh at your expense.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 07:09 PM

Good for you and your lame internet loop.

I can only imagine the look on your face while you type out, continually, "THAT KAHLJORN IS JUST SO MEAN!"

Tadao May 19th, 2009 07:10 PM

But if I ever need makeup tips, I'm sure I'll ask you. :rolleyes

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 07:13 PM

If I ever need an account of inaccurate historical details, I'll be sure to contact you.

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 07:15 PM

If I were some new internet asshole on here you guys would act exactly the same towards me as I'm acting towards you right now. So quit putting on this noble charade.

and you guys would probably think I was an idiot if i kept saying, "YOU GUYS ARE JUST MEAN" "YOURE JUST STOMPIN AROUND LIKE A CHILD" over and over. I'm sure this message board is full of such exchanges.

Kitsa May 19th, 2009 07:18 PM

who said I was refined? All the insults you've thrown at me have been ones I put out there in the first place. I know I'm fat and ugly, and if I'm boring you can fix that easily enough by ignoring me. If you can't bring yourself to hit the button, don't look at what I write.

And this is the chat thread, not a private discussion, unless you'd like to sling nonsense at Tadao for another fifteen pages.

You're acting like a petulant undergrad who's off his meds.