I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zhukov Feb 10th, 2011 10:41 PM

I think you would like Father Ted, I'd lend you the DVDs but they probably don't work in your region. Also, Hamish Macbeth is pretty good too.

Tadao Feb 10th, 2011 11:00 PM

Pub Lover Feb 11th, 2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 712402)
I also know about Yes Minister, Eddie Izzard, The Goodies, and Dara O'Brian :eek

The difference being these things do not make me annoyed. :eek

elx Feb 11th, 2011 12:54 PM

how is it that we don't have a single decent independent presidential candidate? :\

here's what the currently declared individuals have to say on the issues of civil liberties (sic - everything was taken word for word):

Quote:

abortion-im opposed to abortion of any kind because its murder plain and simple. if ppl dont want kids then they shouldnt have sex or they should use protection plus there is adoption
Quote:

~ No embryonic stem cell research and no cloning.
Quote:

If I CHOOSE to not wear a seatbelt and end up going thru a windshield in an accident then hey it's my life to loose not yours.
Quote:

Guns do not kill people, people kill people and it does not have to be done with a gun. Should we also tell everyone that they have to give up their steak knifes, screwdrivers, pencils, pens, toothbrushes, etc, etc

Colonel Flagg Feb 11th, 2011 01:43 PM

How wonderfully naive. :rolleyes

EDIT: So sorry, I thought those were YOUR opinions, not those of actual CANDIDATES.

That's not naive, that's just sad.

Colonel Flagg Feb 11th, 2011 01:56 PM

On another subject, why do educated people insist on using the word "loose" when they actually mean "lose"? Have we all forgotten how to spell?

executioneer Feb 11th, 2011 02:22 PM

i don't mind the last two, those first two are going in the oven

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

how is it that we don't have a single decent [s]independent[s] presidential candidate? :\
FIXED FUCK STRKEOUTWHATEVER

ALSO I THINK ITS A POSSIBILITY THAT UNTIL OUR COUNtRY IS DEStROYED WE WILL HAVE celebRITY POLItiCIANS

Quote:

i don't mind the last two, those first two are going in the oven
Agreed. The first two would basically only make unconstutional federal laws which means they are irrelevant for a president to discuss, and the last two are protecting rights so yea.

Tadao Feb 11th, 2011 02:45 PM

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY GUNS!
TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY!

executioneer Feb 11th, 2011 03:18 PM

i'm pro death/science

LordSappington Feb 11th, 2011 06:17 PM

Do aborted fetuses have the appropriate stem cells, or do they have to be taken fairly soon after conception?
Because if it's legal to abort in one state, it's a stupid fucking waste NOT to use the stem cells.

Tadao Feb 11th, 2011 06:50 PM

The reasoning is because bitches will do anything for money, like having an abortion every month.

executioneer Feb 11th, 2011 07:19 PM

no, you can't get embryonic stem cells from a fetus, because a fetus has already started to develop

Grislygus Feb 11th, 2011 07:30 PM

oh man I just recommended Embryonic Culture as a joke title for his Doodles thread, and YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ABORTIONS STEM CELLS AND EMBRYOS

craaaaaazy

Grislygus Feb 11th, 2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 712416)
Also, Hamish Macbeth is pretty good too.

It was good until it stopped being FUNNY, once it went from quirky pseudo-dramedy to flat-out oddball drama it became just another meandering, low budget brit show... the mountain hike episode with the love confession was PARTICULARLY bad

King Hadas Feb 11th, 2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 712416)
I think you would like Father Ted, I'd lend you the DVDs but they probably don't work in your region.

You can watch it on youtube you know.

Kitsa Feb 11th, 2011 08:24 PM

I made a Father Ted dollhouse years ago.

It's all kinds of fucking awesome.

Grislygus Feb 11th, 2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Hadas (Post 712516)
You can watch it on youtube you know.

EXACTLY what I' been doing, ha ha

what is a father ted dollhuse, exaclty

Kitsa Feb 11th, 2011 08:57 PM

Sometimes I make things in miniature and at the time I felt like making a miniature Craggy Island Parochial House.

It's as yet unfinished but what's done is good. I even handpainted the stains on Father Jack's chair.

Pub Lover Feb 11th, 2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurningSquirrel (Post 712530)
Name- BurningSquirrel
Age- 15

I want you to pretend to be a 15 year old girl called Alex for me. Can you do that? :eek

Big McLargehuge Feb 12th, 2011 12:37 AM

Don't trust pub!

Pub Lover Feb 12th, 2011 02:55 PM

What have I ever done that is untrustworthy? :eek

Pub Lover Feb 12th, 2011 02:55 PM

Show us yer knob, Biggie. :yum

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 12th, 2011 03:35 PM

Apparently people stopped having birthdays as of february this year.

Fathom Zero Feb 12th, 2011 04:25 PM

is fibromyalgia a superpower?