I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 02:17 PM

:pagebrak

Rankeri, you fat fucking fuck faced fatty

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 02:18 PM

everyone else is left out for a reason YOU KNOW WHY >:

Sam Jan 24th, 2010 02:19 PM

>:

Guitar Woman Jan 24th, 2010 03:19 PM

I just read the last page of this thread.

lolwut?

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 03:22 PM

you should huff poop

RaNkeri Jan 24th, 2010 03:24 PM

CSI Miami, fuck YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Guitar Woman Jan 24th, 2010 03:35 PM

let me see if I can address this clusterfuck in any sort of order

Quote:

there are a lot of things you should consider GW, like whether or not you are heavily susceptible to addictions and how your local area treats it.
It's literally impossible to become addicted to marijuana. Not in the same way you could be addicted to, oh, heroin, wherein you become physically sick when going for too long without it. Anyone who has ever told you that you can become a marijuana addict is a fucking liar and should be punched directly in the dick. Speaking of heroin, marijuana also won't cause heroin to materialize in front of you and proceed to force you to inject it into your eyeballs. I am saying this in case your DARE officer couldn't be arsed to even repeat false information and just showed everyone in your class Reefer Madness while he went to do something less demeaning.

Quote:

you're the one giving the kid a manual on how to obtain and pick quality pot when he simply said he was curious about it, a kid that's already drinking underage and addicted to fucking cigarettes.
I am not addicted, I could quit any time I want. Cigarettes and alcohol and all the other loverly substances I put into my system are just so fucking fantastic that, why would I ever want to?

Quote:

I just find stoned people extremely annoying and they smell. If it was legal I still wouldn't take it, try it or find it less annoying.
I generally think along these lines, it's just that, if mankind has been toking up for thousands of years, I should at least trust our entire lineage and check out what I'm missing before I denounce an entire subculture and the drug they revolve around.

Also, I'm 19, and fuck you, elx, I'm not taking the advice of a fucking Degrassi character.

You remind me of another 16 year old girl on my other forum. She recently pulled the stick out of her ass and started a love affair with Southern Comfort. She is much more pleasant to be around!

Guitar Woman Jan 24th, 2010 03:38 PM

Jenkem is da best

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 04:01 PM

Jenkem is the shit

executioneer Jan 24th, 2010 04:08 PM

IT CERTAINLY IS, POINTED WINK

Chojin Jan 24th, 2010 04:13 PM

You can become mentally addicted to pretty much anything, but it's true that physical dependencies don't form from marijuana.

However if elx was asking you about addictive personality symptoms she was probably referring to the mental aspect.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 04:14 PM

Also don't forget to wear a sweater or you might catch a cold and die.

Guitar Woman Jan 24th, 2010 04:17 PM

In that case, no, I don't have an addictive personality.

I don't really believe in mental addiction at all, since I'm an adaptive motherfucker, and I've come off physically addictive medications before without much effort.

Granted, I probably could have used the speed, but that shit's neuro-toxic.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 04:19 PM

I'll say, I hate being around you.

Guitar Woman Jan 24th, 2010 04:21 PM

u mad?

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 04:25 PM

If I was mad I would ignore you instead of engage you in fisticuffs. :(

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2010 04:40 PM

Has anyone else's mouth gone numb after chewing a certain type of gum? Because I chewed a piece of Trident Sweet Mint, my mouth felt like I'd just gotten a shot at the dentist's, and that shit was pretty freaky.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 04:44 PM

That's odd, don't chew anymore of it.

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2010 04:52 PM

I definitely won't. I brushed my teeth, used mouthwash, drank a huge glass of gatorade and ate something, and in about half an hour it went away.

Wiffles Jan 24th, 2010 04:53 PM

maybe its an allergic reaction of some sort. @@

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 04:56 PM

try it on a neighbor kid and see what happens

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2010 05:05 PM

yeah, but then I'd have to interact with the neighbor kid. No thanks.

Babs Jan 24th, 2010 05:17 PM

Is the neighbors kid allergic to mutual touching?

bigtimecow Jan 24th, 2010 05:27 PM

lol gatorade in a glass

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2010 05:41 PM

The gallon was a bit much for me at once.