I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Tadao Jul 10th, 2009 02:38 PM

Yeah 2 official ones. 20 custom ones though. :p

Sam Jul 10th, 2009 02:45 PM

I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE MAP PACKS :(

Dimnos Jul 10th, 2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 637382)
20 custom ones though. :p

Thats it. Im buying everything on computer from now on. >:

stevetothepast Jul 10th, 2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 637384)
I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE MAP PACKS :(

The first map pack left me feeling ripped off, but now I like it other than station.

The second map pack is worth the money for sure in my opinion.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 10th, 2009 06:47 PM

Has anyone played Star Ocean: Last hope? I was thinking about picking it up.

Fathom Zero Jul 10th, 2009 11:10 PM

kahljorn Jul 11th, 2009 02:20 AM

:lol i like how the boomer looks like a fat guy with a little backpack on

Fathom Zero Jul 11th, 2009 02:24 AM

I like how strange the Hunter looks standing upright.

Sam Jul 11th, 2009 02:25 AM

THE TANK IS ON HIS KNEES

Fathom Zero Jul 11th, 2009 04:29 AM

IF YOU CROUCH, YOU'RE MORE ACCURATE.

Ant10708 Jul 11th, 2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 637382)
Yeah 2 official ones. 20 custom ones though. :p

How are the custom maps? I'm leaning towards buying the pc version despite owning the xbox version because i figure if they keep releasing more map packs, I'd probaly end up paying close to a new game if i was dumb enough to buy the map packs. And on the pc do people exploit glitches on the zombie maps to no end like in the 360 version(making it no fun at all)

Ant10708 Jul 11th, 2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 637393)
The first map pack left me feeling ripped off, but now I like it other than station.

The second map pack is worth the money for sure in my opinion.

Its not worth the money because you already bought the fucking game and they are giving it away for free to pc users. SCAMS are never worth the money. fuck buying map packs and just buy your next game

I can't even play halo 3 ranked games because i dont have fucking mappacks. gayness

stevetothepast Jul 11th, 2009 11:53 AM

I don't care about buying the map packs, developers got to get paid somehow.

darkvare Jul 11th, 2009 06:53 PM

i'm palying animal crossing city folk anyone wanna visit my town?
pm your friend codes

Sam Jul 12th, 2009 03:17 PM

I bought the first map pack, and now I can play Nazi Zombies and it's pretty fun. :O

OxBlood Jul 13th, 2009 05:55 AM

My Demon's Souls finally arrived. And so far it´s awesome, a really nice game. Glad I didn´t wait till October.

Sam Jul 13th, 2009 02:25 PM

What is your Demon's Souls? :(

Fathom Zero Jul 13th, 2009 05:55 PM

ATLUS GAME IS HARD.

bigtimecow Jul 13th, 2009 10:08 PM

i just played through metal gear solid and i'm going through it again. much quicker this time (thanks to stealth camo and not watching any cutscenes). slowly (but surely?) going through infamous still. and i've been chipping away at assassin's creed every now and then, but i think i'm stuck:

i have to meet with all the bureau leader people in the acre, jerusalem, and damascus. i did all that, and it says (when i hit select, on the map screen) as my objective "0/6 investigations complete... something something something... climb a view point to find them" or something to that effect. problem is, i've done all of the view points in those cities/the kingdom. so... WHAT THE HELL

i just bought LOOM on steam too :D

OxBlood Jul 14th, 2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 637664)
What is your Demon's Souls? :(

My copy of "Demon's Souls", okay, okay ;)

And up till now it wasn´t really as hard as some reviews said. It´s challenging and you have to pay attention to your enemies, sure, but hard? Nah, not if you know what you´re doing (I can only talk about the first playthrough, I´m not in the harder NG+ yet).

Dimnos Jul 14th, 2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 637731)
i've been chipping away at assassin's creed every now and then, but i think i'm stuck:

i have to meet with all the bureau leader people in the acre, jerusalem, and damascus. i did all that, and it says (when i hit select, on the map screen) as my objective "0/6 investigations complete... something something something... climb a view point to find them" or something to that effect. problem is, i've done all of the view points in those cities/the kingdom. so... WHAT THE HELL

You have to do the pick pocket and eavesdropping mini-missions now. After you do enough of those something else will pop up. But let me tell you... the funnest thing to do in that game is just start killing a lot of guards and get a bunch to follow you up on top of a really high building then start throwing them off. Or find a guard who is already standing on a roof and run up behind him and shove him off and listen for the crowed below to scream. Good times. :lol

Dimnos Jul 14th, 2009 12:49 PM

T did you ever get Fallout 3 on the PC? Were the expansions free for that one too?

Tadao Jul 14th, 2009 01:36 PM

Yeah I got it, but I stopped playing when I got Left4Dead. I'm looking on the Fallout 3 web page and don't see any free expansion packs.

Dimnos Jul 14th, 2009 01:53 PM

Does the PC version just not have expansions?

MetalMilitia Jul 14th, 2009 01:57 PM

It has all the same expansions and they cost the same as far as I know.