I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Apr 10th, 2011 12:45 AM

I LOVE PUSSY

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 12:58 AM

I want some tang mang.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 10th, 2011 01:15 AM

After the whole thing last week with everyone I loved throwing an early surprise party for my friend with the same birthday as me, I decided to round everyone up and go to an arcade 30 minutes away and then get drinks for my birthday party.

Long story short, I spent all day drawing, eating, waiting for tomorrow so I can go to work.
So basically I need new friends.
How is a 23 year old supposed to meet people when he's not in college? >:

On the bright side, got a lot of work done today. So that felt good. Caught up on my podcasts. That was nice. Mark Maron's podcast is really great if you like comedians and want to hear them talk about being comedians.

Tadao Apr 10th, 2011 01:20 AM

No one showed up?

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 01:24 AM

I would have showed up. for the drinks and fucking skeeball for damn sure.

Phoenix Gamma Apr 10th, 2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 717122)
No one showed up?

Either they didn't want to go or they didn't get back to me, which means they didn't want to go, which means I officially have no friends :rock
Or everyone I know sucks. Which is entirely possible, though as the saying goes, if you can't tell who is the sucker during a game of poker, you're the sucker. Or something like that.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2011 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 717110)

:wank

Guitar Woman Apr 10th, 2011 01:50 AM

Yeah, I'd totally do those Svedka robots.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 01:54 AM

guitar woman. Where are your tits in that picture?

Tadao Apr 10th, 2011 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 717125)
Either they didn't want to go or they didn't get back to me, which means they didn't want to go, which means I officially have no friends :rock
Or everyone I know sucks. Which is entirely possible, though as the saying goes, if you can't tell who is the sucker during a game of poker, you're the sucker. Or something like that.

They are just jealous of your girlish figure.

Supafly345 Apr 10th, 2011 02:02 AM

I only now noticed the thread title so I'm sorry if this incredibly witty and topical image has been posted already. And sorry for this little bit of text that is ruining if it hasn't. Ans sorry for mentioning the thread title in order to set up an image joke that isn't worth it.

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2011 02:08 AM

That i-mock ladiez pic needs more Terra w/ beard

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2011 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 716385)
I came home from school yesterday and there was a note and my girlfriend left me :(

Sheeit, that sucks. In fact; I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm not going to be facetious or dickish.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 02:37 AM

Still waiting for those gee dubya tats

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2011 02:39 AM

I'm actually going to be the idiot internet sympathizer here. I sincerely hope that you get very, very drunk with friends, and get over this shit quickly

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2011 02:40 AM

Huh
Did I promise tattoos again

Hang on, what was it? I'll be near a scanner on monday

elx Apr 10th, 2011 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 717061)
They have a bad reputation for a reason. In another couple of months you will remember why, but then they will show you the same product with an add on that was invented before said product was made and you will ohh and ahh about it.

I don't mind these business tactics, I just hate it when they act like the fat kid who gets bullied by big bad Microsoft. Fucking pussies.

dude, just look at it the way I do: yes apple releases on trashed cycles. and yeah, they do have the incredibly annoying/stereotypical fanbase that everyone makes fun of -- they are dense, gullible, and willing to buy anything branded, but they're also eternally loyal and they're devoted life-long fans. they feel they have earned this grandiose sense of entitlement just because they've given such an absurd amount of money to the company. so they expect top priority on waiting lists, the best service, the fastest response times, help whenever they want it and continuous smiles.

their douchebaggery is awesome for the rest of us, because apple automatically assumes that everyone in their userbase is one of these creatures. they can't treat any of us badly or let us walk away upset -- because then there's a chance that they'll be losing the devoted life-long customer. they'll go out of their way to make everyone happy just incase. they don't mind taking a 1k loss on a clusmy teenager, because they expect the clumsy teenager will turn around and spend 2k every 6 months, on new computers, phones, ipods, ipads, etc.

with a company like HP, there's is no such thing as fandom. they never expect customers to offer devoted support or long term benefit. the only priority they have is to sell products. once milhouse has already purchased this product, it no longer matters if they piss him off or not. with that flexibility, they'll just continue to try and get as much money off of him as they possibly can, while they still have him. they'll fight him on every last dime, fee, shipment payment, phone call, maintenance session, service renewal, etc. I bet they'll even put him on hold for thirty minutes and make him listen to greenday just so he's less likely to call the complimentary support in the future.

I would rather be with the company that pretends I have value and treats me awesomely, than the one that just treats me like shit.

(as long as you're not the type to get caught up in the kind of cyclic/trendy/ritualistic buying, it should be worth it. just leave the android in the car, buy the computer and prepare to take advantage of fandom. it's like getting all of the union benefits without ever having to pay the membership fees!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 717121)
So basically I need new friends.
How is a 23 year old supposed to meet people when he's not in college? >:

maybe try participating in specific activities you enjoy and meeting others that are doing the same? I dunno. it seems friendships that develop from common interests > friends that come from convenience. in college everybody automatically buddies up to neighbors, roommates, friends of friends, classmates, etc. and that's silly, because you end up with a group of randomly mix-matched people that would probably hate eachother after a day or two of sobriety. you should go to the arcade anyway and buy drinks for the other dudes that actually want to be there. great way to make friends I bet!

edit: I am talking too much >:

and you forgot wiffles tadao! :(

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2011 03:09 AM

I think it both hot and amusing that Miss Elx has a better grasp of the hot ladies of the forum than the so called pervy chaps do. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 03:11 AM

My girlfriend has a friend who is single.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 717142)
edit: I am talking too much >:

Never going to happen, pretty face. :love

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 03:15 AM

I totallu have a pair of sexy chaps too.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2011 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 717146)
I totallu have a pair of sexy chaps too.

I know you do, but would you please cover them up with some underpants for once. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 10th, 2011 03:20 AM

Never

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2011 03:24 AM

I'm kidding, of course. Please post pictures of your balls, Bill. :eek

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hangie (Post 717109)
...I have no problem with the insulting implications of this since I have no self-esteem...

[...]
Would it be a dick move to try to sabotage my friend?

That thread makes me feel sick. I hate sex so much. :willie