I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Seven Force Dec 21st, 2007 04:53 PM

go fuck yourself

Qwarx Dec 21st, 2007 04:57 PM

I never have after school drawings... :(

Guitar Woman Dec 21st, 2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

This week: Mass Effect. In summary: too much text.
I did my usual cursory glance over notable forum threads to get my feedback and it seems some people on one forum that shall remain nameless have been calling me a hypocrite for apparently liking Planescape Torment despite it, too, being a monstrously wordy game. My response: where the hell did you get the impression that I liked Planescape Torment? That, too, I found boring and couldn't get further than the first world. I'm not angry, I'm just confused as to how you made this leap of logic. Admittedly I did show the box art for, like, one second to illustrate a point but I don't remember drawing a big sign over it saying THIS GAME IS AWESOME MMM I WANT IT TO SPUNK IN MY FACE
- Yahtzee
I love everything this man touches ;<

Chojin Dec 22nd, 2007 02:55 AM

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2007 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 515541)
also please tell me you didnt name your pet rabbit after a dbz character

Nah, Oolong is a rabbit that some crazy Japanese owned and use to balance all kinds of things on it's head and take pictures of it.

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

executioneer Dec 22nd, 2007 04:48 AM

yeah that thing's been around since forever wth did sa skip that particular fad or something

MLE Dec 22nd, 2007 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 515616)
Nah, Oolong is a rabbit that some crazy Japanese owned and use to balance all kinds of things on it's head and take pictures of it.

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

I actually browsed all of the pictures of oolong in order, and it reminded me so much of when i had a rabbit. The day oolong suddenly died made me tear up. ;,,<

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2007 12:57 PM

Haha, yeah Oolong was cool. I rmember some guy on Fasrk emailed the guy saying bad things (i forget what), but the guy replied to him saying "Please don't call me evil bunny master." That was so fucking funny. He even has a letter on that page to Americans explaining himself. That showed up shortly after Fark got at him.

And I don't care how tuff some of you girls are, my magic bunny powers will get you in my bed! Soon we'll be playing kiss the one eared rabbit on the forehead.

Seven Force Dec 22nd, 2007 04:57 PM

we usually dont refer to a penis as a one eared rabbit but whatever floats your boat captain

Fathom Zero Dec 22nd, 2007 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 515613)

That picture is guaranteed to ROCK YOU TO THE CORE.

Guitar Woman Dec 22nd, 2007 05:01 PM

I really hope you guys make that part of the "Welcome to I-Mockery!" PM new guys get.

Pub Lover Dec 22nd, 2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 515639)
And I don't care how tuff some of you girls are, my magic bunny powers will get you in my bed! Soon we'll be playing kiss the one eared rabbit on the forehead.

Urgh.

I'm not picking on Tadao just because he's new as several of the regular buffoons in this thread make similar comments. Seriously guys, this is the internet, shut up about girls on here.

Haha, look at me taking the moral highground. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Dec 22nd, 2007 06:35 PM

Chojin would be the coolest gay dad any kid could ask for.

kahljorn Dec 22nd, 2007 07:15 PM

Quote:

we usually dont refer to a penis as a one eared rabbit but whatever floats your boat captain
That's because it's not a penis but a one floppy eared vagina. You figurue it out!

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 515657)

Pull one pocket of your pants out.

Yeah someone from SA told me that girls over here like it when you hit on them.

Pub Lover Dec 22nd, 2007 08:25 PM

In an almost related topic, Johnathan Clement's loss of faith over the rather silly idea that there isn't any sex in heaven was once explained to me as quite sensible due to no one wanting screaming babies screwing up their paradise & the rather pervy suggestion that being so close to The Divine Presence results in tantric-esque constant exctasy. Which also explained why sitting on a cloud playing a harp never gets boring up there.

I must have gone to the worst CofE school ever.

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2007 08:39 PM

I can see Saint Peter handing out ecstasy as you walk through the pearly gates.

Pub Lover Dec 22nd, 2007 08:52 PM

Oh shit, the secret is out now! Guys, I'm a lapsed-Raver & really embarrassed about it. ;(

Pub Lover Dec 22nd, 2007 09:21 PM

What is with all the lurkers anyway?

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 22nd, 2007 10:07 PM

VBulletin happened.

Pub Lover Dec 22nd, 2007 10:13 PM

They should sign up & post in this thread.

Then when I decide they are ready they can move onto posting in the rest of the forum.

Noob camp is open, bitches. >:

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2007 11:32 PM

I've never understood the whole lurking thing. I've always just jumped in a got the fuck on with it. I noticed I couldn't post in the Mock Wars. Nice use of forum control. *puckers lips and bends down*

Sam Dec 22nd, 2007 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 515664)
Chojin would be the coolest gay dad any kid could ask for.

Funny you mention this, last night Chojin told me he loved me after we both became Vidmasters so expect him and I to sire hyper-evolved children which will moderate these boards 24 hours a day. :|

Sam Dec 23rd, 2007 12:00 AM

Because when people love each other that is what they do, they have children to prove their love.

Sam Dec 23rd, 2007 12:15 AM

They will probably be the most perfect children ever, and our gay parenting will empower them to become MORE HUMAN THEN HUMAN.