I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Misdemonar Aug 23rd, 2007 02:41 AM

sup liquidz

MockMeAmadeus Aug 23rd, 2007 02:46 AM

Congratulations :rock

MockMeAmadeus Aug 23rd, 2007 02:47 AM

Fuck, I'm stupid. The above in reply to the 6000 registered members. It has all to do with the F5 key, right.

Grislygus Aug 23rd, 2007 03:31 AM

HEY SETHOMAS IF YOU'RE READING THIS WE NEED YOU TO TELL US IF SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR IS JUST A 'PHASE', LIKE THE "GAY" IS

liquidstatik Aug 23rd, 2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 501988)
sup liquidz

yooo, wudoin?

FartinMowler Aug 23rd, 2007 06:49 PM

I'm as sick as a dog today :( I had diahrea yesterday and today I've been having cold chills.

Rongi Aug 23rd, 2007 07:02 PM

Hey fartin, i think you have officially threatened to leave this place more than anyone here.

Congrats!

Chojin Aug 23rd, 2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 501939)
I love the fact that I'm enough of a sociopath to not even try to follow along with topical shit anymore. I'm starting to hate that fact of my life and I'm often hoping that I'll be able to stop myself and think before even acting on a response. Do you guys think that sociopathy is more of a phase? I can't even remember how long I've been like this. I think I'm turning around, but on the other hand it's more of thinking the right thing to say that's even remotely entertaining on the basis of what's going around. Then again, I am constantly around people who worship Mind of Mencia or Quentin Tarintino.

You're anti-social, not a sociopath, you little weiner.

FartinMowler Aug 23rd, 2007 08:38 PM

Just got back from the Walk in clinic...Stomach flu. And yes Rongi that is something you can't take away from me like they did your precious post count.

Sethomas Aug 23rd, 2007 08:59 PM

Grislygus, from my own experience I just know that there's a big difference between not knowing how to approach people in social contexts and having persistent mental images of what their faces would look like with their cheeks and lips cut off. As for what's a phase and what's personality, I wouldn't really know because medication has fucked me up at some points and helped me at others.

Grislygus Aug 23rd, 2007 11:12 PM

That narrows things down a bit. Allright shyandquietguy, have you ever imagined Carlos Mencia with his lips torn off? Wait, that's not a fair question. Have you ever imagined anyone else with their lips torn off?

Really? And you masturbated? Gross.

Grislygus Aug 23rd, 2007 11:13 PM

In that case you are Against the Law

Shyandquietguy Aug 24th, 2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 502084)
You're anti-social, not a sociopath, you little weiner.

I'll steal from your store from whatever corner market you work in. (That response is not based on your avatar, I am not that crude.)

Grislygus Aug 24th, 2007 07:54 PM

Against the Law

kahljorn Aug 24th, 2007 07:56 PM

Sociopathy is like Psychopathy. It's usually caused when parents completely neglect and abuse their children. Children who were molested can sometimes become sociopaths. Sociopaths are characterized by their complete disregard for anything other than themselves. So, for example, they would rip someone's lips off because it makes them feel good, and the pain the other person feels isn't something that causes the sociopath to feel sympathy. Usually sociopaths have no sympathy or emotional connections with other people, and they have no social norms or values -- they only value themselves.

I'm almost positive you can't be cured of sociopathy, but who knows, maybe it could be made less severe or something. A lot of famous murderers are sociopaths.

Chojin Aug 24th, 2007 09:18 PM

They also don't have appropriate emotional reactions to events, as they often have to train themselves to respond to things the way normal people would. So no, even if you came into my corner store and stole your daily XXL hoagie instead of purchasing it, it still doesn't make you CUHRAAAZY, it only makes you cheap as well as fat.

Chojin Aug 24th, 2007 09:20 PM

By the way I am a big boy with a big boy job in case you were wondering! How did your interview with Target go?

Guitar Woman Aug 24th, 2007 10:04 PM

That sounds like me

Am I a sociopath, Chojin

Shyandquietguy Aug 25th, 2007 12:14 AM

I'm going to be an automotive technician after my schooling is done.

Grislygus Aug 25th, 2007 02:39 AM

A sociopathic automotive technician.

Grislygus Aug 25th, 2007 02:40 AM

"I RIPPED OFF YOUR CAR'S BUMPER BECAUSE IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE.

I ALSO MURDERED CARL"

FartinMowler Aug 25th, 2007 09:08 AM

Day 3 of my Stomach flu

MarioRPG Aug 25th, 2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 502247)
A sociopathic automotive technician.

I think I saw a movie like that.

MockMeAmadeus Aug 25th, 2007 12:39 PM

Keep "Shrek" out of this. ok?

MockMeAmadeus Aug 25th, 2007 12:41 PM

I need help. I'm a sociopath!