I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Jul 8th, 2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 730724)
God, all of you piss me off. I'm gonna leave for a couple days and hope the stupid blows over.

IT DOESN'T WORK.

Grislygus Jul 8th, 2011 03:08 AM

I fully endorse college bimbos

Chojin Jul 8th, 2011 05:16 AM

gw: no one gets strong or hueg by accident. oao got stupid quads because he ate a lot and did a ton of squats. btw starting strength will have you squatting every day, so it's probably a bad idea if you want to avoid big legs. it should be said that oao's problem is not that his quads were huge, but the rest of him was hilariously underdeveloped.

fit's sticky is very good. there is no such thing as 'muscle tone' or 'being toned'; the two variables you can control are muscle mass and fat mass. if you want visible abs, you will need a pretty low bodyfat% and lots of abdominal muscle. since your abs are a big part of your core, you might as well hit them with core-strengthening exercises. then again maybe not if you're allergic to barbells.

a very, very big part of following starting strength or any freeweight program is learning form. people in gyms also generally have no idea wtf, and this includes personal trainers, so getting form tips from gym rats is usually a bad idea. the starting strength package includes a DVD with excellent form videos, but you can also just torrent the entire thing from the pirate bay.

i guess the real question is what you're willing to do to get the results you want.

ItalianStereotype Jul 8th, 2011 05:22 AM

I'm not going to be one to criticize his desired results, but he wants Tyler Durden in Auschwitz mode. maybe squatting three times a week isn't the best idea, but that boy needs a little muscle.

Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2011 05:32 AM

MUSCLE IS FOR FAGS

Quote:

i guess the real question is what you're willing to do to get the results you want.
Lift weights and stop eating candy

Quote:

since your abs are a big part of your core, you might as well hit them with core-strengthening exercises.

the starting strength package includes a DVD with excellent form videos, but you can also just torrent the entire thing from the pirate bay.
kay

Chojin Jul 8th, 2011 06:00 AM

I MADE A THREAD TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN

ItalianStereotype Jul 8th, 2011 06:04 AM

now this thread is gonna GO PLACES

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 8th, 2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 730731)
Hipsters?
I was out on the Drag (Guadalupe street; a lot of hipsters, college students, and hobos frequent there; it's got a lot of indie stores and restaurants. Fun times can be had) with my friend and girlfriend; we were heading to a piercing/tattoo place to look at stuff. I had my arm around my girlfriend, and some college girls, not very great looking, yelled out the window "HEE HEE HEE IS THIS AN EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP OR CAN I GET IN ON THIS?", to which I yelled back something like "OHOHOH you're soooo funny! Go back to your Communications major, bitches". Not too great a story. However, when we were upstairs in the piercing section looking at jewelry, we heard giggling coming up the stairs, and lo and behold there they were. I immediately bellowed out "COME BACK FOR A SECOND ROUND, HUH, SALLY?", and they all went straight back out the door.
I fucking hate college bimbos.

They are a drain of society.

Aaarg Jul 8th, 2011 09:23 AM

so there was a knock at the door that woke me up and for a moment i debated answering the door without my pants on. i decided to put on pants, so i had to find my pants. it was somebody from the sheriff's office. i guess pants were a good idea.

Dimnos Jul 8th, 2011 10:14 AM

I recommend talking to the cops in just your boxers when possible. It puts them at ease as it shows you have nothing to hide. A very cooperative form of attire really.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 8th, 2011 10:18 AM

sheriff can't delegate who wears pants.

Aaarg Jul 8th, 2011 10:35 AM

nah this guy was totally in a happy mood.

also the boxers i'm currently wearing are some i should have thrown out months ago. they allow air-flow to the whole region.

Tadao Jul 8th, 2011 10:47 AM

Just as long as you don't slowly get a boner while talking to him.

Aaarg Jul 8th, 2011 11:04 AM

"oh no please don't think it has anything to do with you this just happens when i'm nervous and i get nervous when i talk to anybody. so, um, i know it's morning but would you like a drink?"

Kitsa Jul 8th, 2011 11:20 AM

vote on best civil war facial hair:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...ial-Hair.html#

Aaarg Jul 8th, 2011 11:58 AM

i like alpheus williams and his three points

LordSappington Jul 8th, 2011 12:28 PM

For a while, cops kept showing up at my house insisting we called them. No idea how that worked out.

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2011 12:38 PM

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2011 12:47 PM

i was gonna say good luck looking like that one guy since your nipples are fat, gw, but i guess thats not even a picture of yyou

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2011 12:49 PM

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2011 12:49 PM

just look at all of those healthy vegetables

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2011 12:53 PM

fuck now i want a pizza so bad

darkvare Jul 8th, 2011 12:54 PM

your triple posting is giving this thread extra fat >:
edit: quadra posting

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 8th, 2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 730795)
vote on best civil war facial hair:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...ial-Hair.html#

I voted for john Haskell King but Thomas O Selfridge, jr looks like Christopher Elliots great great grandfather.

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2011 01:40 PM

people who understand FLAVOR and QUALITY refer to it as trimmings