I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Phoenix Gamma Nov 12th, 2009 01:49 AM

Just beat Tower of Heaven. It's a really cool indie game that looks like Cave Story for Gameboy. Basically, you're this blobby guy who needs to climb a tower to stop God from making too many rules. As you progress, God makes more rules, like "Don't touch the sides of blocks" or "Don't walk right", and the levels get pretty clever. Doesn't take more than an hour to beat, if that.

http://www.askiisoft.com/download.php?id=1

Dr. Boogie Nov 12th, 2009 04:30 AM

Uncharted.

I'm struck by how underpowered all the weapons are, especially compared to the pistol. Also, whoever designed the jetski sequences should be thrown under a bus.

OxBlood Nov 13th, 2009 04:42 AM

Finished the MW2-Campaign yesterday...Gods that Story was bad...it made no sense at all, just some missions held together by that paper-thing parody of a bad Tom Clancy book about... what was the story about anyway?

Ah well, doesn´t matter, more Team Deathmatch for me which means: More funny accents to listen to :)

darkvare Nov 13th, 2009 09:23 AM

has any of you played league of legends? i wanna play it but it seems like it has endless updates

Dimnos Nov 13th, 2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 658763)
has any of you played league of legends? i wanna play it but it seems like it has endless updates

I play that. Once you get updated and what not let me know what your summoner name is. We can kill some bitches.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 13th, 2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 658756)
Finished the MW2-Campaign yesterday...Gods that Story was bad...it made no sense at all, just some missions held together by that paper-thing parody of a bad Tom Clancy book about... what was the story about anyway?

Ah well, doesn´t matter, more Team Deathmatch for me which means: More funny accents to listen to :)

I know you're from Germany so I have a funny story for you. I think its funny at least. I'll throw it in the chat thread though.

Tadao Nov 13th, 2009 12:55 PM

Yeah, the MW2 plot looked like it was gonna be good, but never got there. I liked the maps though. I hear MW1 campaign was way better, but I never got around to playing it.

executioneer Nov 13th, 2009 01:23 PM

dragonage, m.f.ers

it's pretty fun so far, story/characters/dialogue kind of feel like a terry brooks/david eddings collaboration if that makes any sense

LordSappington Nov 13th, 2009 08:11 PM

Borderlands. I am loving the Siren so much.

Fathom Zero Nov 14th, 2009 02:53 AM

You can get Overlord and Overlord II, as well as the Raising Hell expansion on Steam for $8.75 this weekend. Crysis and Crysis Warhead are 50% off. I only picked up the Overlord stuff, though. I never got to play 2 and only a bit of 1. There's a ton of crazy deals on there, all the time.

Also; SERIOUS SAM HD IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2009 06:40 AM

I went back and finished Metroid Prime 3 after two years of not giving a shit. I probably should have just left well enough alone, because I was practically at the end and doing the scavenger hunt for the engergy cells and then going to Phaaze just left the fresh, horrible taste of horribleness in my mouth, as opposed to dim memories of a game that was only mediocre.

Hopefully Team Ninja is playing this and taking notes on how not to do it.

darkvare Nov 15th, 2009 09:29 AM

i got my ps3 but right now i only have stranglehold and resistance 2 my psn id is donvarone fell free to add me except microshock

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2009 12:05 PM

:lol

Get DEMON'S SOULS, the only game for real men

stevetothepast Nov 15th, 2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 659033)
fell free to add me except microshock

:lol:lol

LordSappington Nov 15th, 2009 01:00 PM

FUCK RAKKS

Microshock Nov 15th, 2009 08:37 PM

Who would add you if you have two games? And one of them mediocre and the other one above average

Guitar Woman Nov 15th, 2009 08:40 PM

Probably friends who want to play with him at some point in the future?

Dr. Boogie Nov 15th, 2009 08:52 PM

I feel like I want to get Killzone 2 just to not have MS on my friends list.

Microshock Nov 15th, 2009 09:35 PM

I don't play killzone 2

Dr. Boogie Nov 15th, 2009 10:53 PM

And I don't play video games.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 15th, 2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 659096)
I don't play killzone 2

Bullshit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microshock (Post 616372)
Ah, finally here, got it on wednesday and have been playing the crap out of it, too much i think.
It's just a great game, something i think people will be playing years from now perhaps especially with the integration with killzone.com and clans and tournaments and all the classes and ranks,etc.

It's also GORGEEOUS. Sometimes you just stare and stare because it's so beautiful.

Single player is also pretty good although im at a frustrating part, the story isnt the greatest but i really did feel the pain the characters went thru.

Get this game, everyone else on your friends list will.

Dr. Boogie Nov 15th, 2009 10:56 PM

I think what he meant was that he doesn't play Killzone 2, so much as he puts his penis through the hole in the CD and humps the shit out of it.

But I'm getting off topic here...

Beat the MW2 single player campaign. Lot of interesting set pieces, but like Oxblood said, there really isn't a story going on. Just a series of contiguous events that we are led to believe are related somehow.

Fathom Zero Nov 15th, 2009 10:58 PM

DR. BOOGER IT IS NOT A CD IT IS THE INFINITELY SUPERIOR BLURAY OF WHICH ONLY THE PS3 HAS THE POWER TO HANDLE PROPERLY.

darkvare Nov 16th, 2009 12:01 AM

tomorrow i'm getting my friend to lend me killzone 2 since he is pretty much an mgo junkie right now

Fathom Zero Nov 16th, 2009 12:52 AM

Metal Gear Online is fucking nuts. It's got a level of post-release support from the devs that is only rivaled from the likes of Criterion and Burnout Paradise.