I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HEADLINE NEWS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704613)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 6th, 2010 03:39 PM

HEADLINE NEWS

How about we have all the headline news articles and discussion in one place so there aren't 40 different threads with one article in each and 2 responses to them?

Tadao May 6th, 2010 03:41 PM

No

[lock thread]

BTW did you guys hear about Newsweek?

Grislygus May 6th, 2010 04:06 PM

i did not hear about newswek what about newsweek

Tadao May 6th, 2010 04:07 PM

http://www.google.com/search?q=newsw...ient=firefox-a

It's for sale. Probably wont sell. Might be the end.

Grislygus May 6th, 2010 04:19 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

The last newsweek I saw a few weeks ago was trumpeting America's miraculous economic turnaround :lol

Tadao May 6th, 2010 04:20 PM

Hahahahahha

Dimnos May 6th, 2010 04:54 PM

This is the best news I have read in a while. Made me laugh real good.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...101grace1.html

Chojin May 6th, 2010 05:12 PM

10,000 Volt Ghost May 6th, 2010 05:39 PM

I hope they shoot Nancy grace out of cannon. Then I would dance around like Thunderbutt from Hook when he does the funky chicken.

Dimnos May 6th, 2010 05:45 PM

I hope she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gets convicted. :lol

Tadao May 6th, 2010 06:06 PM

Rupert can keep her out of jail. She's big money for him.

TheCoolinator May 6th, 2010 06:37 PM

I really hate Nancy Grace.....shes like a female version of Bill O'Reilly with less make up.

Pentegarn May 6th, 2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 684401)
I hope she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking gets convicted. :lol

Only problem is if words can be blamed for wrongful death, then you set legal precedent for allowing all sorts of wrongful death suits for simple name calling.

Do you really want to open that can of worms?

Zhukov May 6th, 2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 684421)
Only problem is if words can be blamed for wrongful death, then you set legal precedent for allowing all sorts of wrongful death suits for simple name calling.

Do you really want to open that can of worms?

I-mockery forums would be shut down within the week.

Pentegarn May 7th, 2010 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 684464)

Not only that, but it would be blamed for more deaths than cancer and auto accidents combined :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 08:55 AM

I think the line would be between name calling and the verbal abuse she gave that girl. As punishment they should have someone ridicule her endlessly until an eye for an eye kicks in.

Zhukov May 7th, 2010 11:14 AM

It's a FINE LINE. There was a case here a while back about a guy that hypnotised people into thinking that they raped their own family, obviously it caused huge heartache to the families and victims, but I don't think he was charged with anything.

HEADLINES IN TASMANIA

Other classics from the week include:

Full-blown child sex probe now

Streets closed to fix drains

and

Pale pink speck
SHE is 16 and she has not laid eyes on another human being for six months.

Dimnos May 7th, 2010 11:17 AM

I really dont think they will, or even can, get her for any sort of wrongful death. At most criminal negligence but I hope at least libel.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 03:43 PM

I hope she writes a book about "HOW I would HAVE DONE IT."

Colonel Flagg May 7th, 2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 684464)

Didn't this forum undergo (a couple of years ago) a major trolling from someone claiming to be GabbyGaga's mom? And that she blamed the members for her suicide?

kahljorn May 7th, 2010 08:09 PM

:lol

then didn't it turn out that she just faked it and all of her friends were disappointed on her myspace?

Pentegarn May 7th, 2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 684705)
Didn't this forum undergo (a couple of years ago) a major trolling from someone claiming to be GabbyGaga's mom? And that she blamed the members for her suicide?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 684706)
:lol

then didn't it turn out that she just faked it and all of her friends were disappointed on her myspace?

Was that the epilogue of that saga?

Colonel Flagg May 7th, 2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 684706)
[...] then didn't it turn out that she just faked it and all of her friends were disappointed on her myspace?

Maybe ... I remember that was the claim, but I never saw any confirmation.

Wasn't that the last time lenor posted, Kahl? :confused

kahljorn May 7th, 2010 08:50 PM

i dunno if it was the last time but i remember somebody thought it was their character because they both typed like idiots

Grislygus May 8th, 2010 11:31 AM

I remember the implication that her "mom" was a character because it was completely fucking obvious, only to have the whole thing ruined by CERTAIN PEOPLE speculating that "I DUNNO, wht if she rully DID kill herself?"

I mean FUCK, from what I remember, gabby was posing as her mom and (in all seriousness) making posts along the lines of "she was my precious little angel and now she's dead thanks to you people" and i'm pretty sure khaljorrn and i were the ONLY ONES ridiculing her