I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Abandoned mental facility (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705791)

NatRatBat Feb 11th, 2011 12:32 PM

It seems kind of strange that this thread went from a visit to an abandoned mental hospital, to the science of punching faces.
@Zhukov that's a lot of face punches, how many times have you been punched in the face?

Colonel Flagg Feb 11th, 2011 01:24 PM

Actually, that's pretty much status quo.

Colonel Flagg Feb 11th, 2011 01:24 PM

Fluoride.

kahljorn Feb 11th, 2011 02:35 PM

actually the jaw is like one of the best places to punch somebody

what the fuck kind of fists do you guys have that the jaw seems hard?

LITTLE MARSHMALLOW PUNCHinggloveFISTS

Tadao Feb 11th, 2011 02:42 PM

Kidney is better

LordSappington Feb 11th, 2011 03:50 PM

Guys, I broke boards several times in tae kwon do. That clearly makes me the expert on this forum.
Expert of faggotry

Evil Robot Feb 11th, 2011 08:26 PM

I would emplore any i-mockers to come to NYC and I will take you on an unforgettable tour of abandoned military bases, factories, tunnels, another factory, and finnaly another military base. I will show you photo realistic "tags" as well as century old unused infrastructure. I will also arrange a booze cruise and get everybody stoned beforehand so the bar bill will be lower.

Or I might find that this is too much effort and say fuck it.

Evil Robot Feb 11th, 2011 08:27 PM

Srislyu though zuhkov you strike me as somebody who would benifiet from a 12 month stint in Brooklyn.

NatRatBat Feb 11th, 2011 09:47 PM

Only if you REALLY will be the tour guide, I would as long as you were the one pointing at everything and telling me fake facts about it. Something like "See this here? that was made in 1923 by a man named Parungo Macias, a known master craftsman." while you point at an old toilet.

Tadao Feb 11th, 2011 10:36 PM

Yeah, I would go into abandoned buildings and dark tunnels with Evil Robot.

Grislygus Feb 11th, 2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 712426)
Punching is for [USE ON] people with poor conflict resolution skills [WHO CAN'T FIGHT BACK].

fixed

Big McLargehuge Feb 12th, 2011 12:41 AM

I have never been punched in a serious manner, I ooze empathy.

Zhukov Feb 12th, 2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 712523)
Srislyu though zuhkov you strike me as somebody who would benifiet from a 12 month stint in Brooklyn.

I agree wholeheartedly. I would love to go to Brooklyn.

Nat: I've been punched less times than I've dealt out, but I'm not sure now how many. That's strange since I am a very calm and peaceful person that tries to avoid violence.

LordSappington Feb 12th, 2011 02:24 AM

I was bullied for several years, being the under confident, fifty-pound annoying little shit. The bullies left me alone in eighth grade after I knocked a bully out by slamming his head into a locker.
That's probably the most badass thing I've ever done, so every post from now on can be ignored if you so choose.
Spoilers!

NatRatBat Feb 12th, 2011 02:44 AM

I was bullied as a kid for not being able to speak Spanish, after my family moved to a better area I was only bullied for being poor.

executioneer Feb 12th, 2011 02:48 AM

I WAS A BULLY

GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY, GUYS

NatRatBat Feb 12th, 2011 02:49 AM

Oh shit! *hands over $3.25*

Zhukov Feb 12th, 2011 03:03 AM

I was bullied until I realised how woefully easy it was to not get bullied in about grade 1.

By the way I never wanted to let people think I was/am some kind of hard arse; I'm weak as piss and not very cool.

NatRatBat Feb 12th, 2011 03:08 AM

It's kind of hard not to get bullied for my reasons though. It's hard not to be poor when you are a poor kid. I did try to learn Spanish but I never got fluent.

LordSappington Feb 12th, 2011 03:12 AM

I was bullied for so long because being constantly zombiefied by amphetamines left me extremely scrawny, nervous, incredibly awkward/annoying, and without any social skills.
To whoever of you who might have an ADD/ADHD kid: Do the smart thing and get them some damn excersize and good nutrition, instead of zonking them on meds.

Tadao Feb 12th, 2011 11:34 AM

meds are easier. no one has time to hold your hand

NatRatBat Feb 12th, 2011 11:53 AM

Meds are easy, but I'm not sure medicating children for being unable to focus is a good idea. Most kids have a problem with focus. I don't believe that's a good enough reason to pump them full of drugs.

Tadao Feb 12th, 2011 02:22 PM

This board doesn't need another goody two shoes.

NatRatBat Feb 12th, 2011 03:11 PM

I don't know about that, I think what it's pretty much filled it's quota with is contemptuous assholes.

Tadao Feb 12th, 2011 03:39 PM

Oh, ok. Tell me more about your honest good living. It's fascinating. Oh, and please don't leave out all the little obvious information. It's not like we come here to escape from the normal every day stuff.