I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LET'S ARGUE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697142)

Chojin Jan 22nd, 2008 09:37 AM

You can get 25 stars in galaxy in about 5 minutes.

Play the game before judging, homo.

Guitar Woman Jan 22nd, 2008 04:27 PM

I keep trying, but this game is like Morrowind for me in that every time I give it another chance I hate it for the exact same reason I hated it last time.

Ok, it's not nearly as shitty or boring as Morrowind, but you get the idea.

MLE Jan 22nd, 2008 04:38 PM

hey even i liked morrowind. are you broken?

Guitar Woman Jan 22nd, 2008 04:43 PM

WELCOME TO MORROWIND HERE TAKE THIS SWORD WHICH DOES NOT HIT ANYTHING 95% OF THE TIME AND WALK TO BALMORA AT A SPEED OF 2 MILES PER HOUR WHILE BEING MURDERED UNEXPECTEDLY AND HOURS AFTER YOU'VE SAVED WHICH WILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE TO RE-TRAVEL THE SAME BORING COUNTRYSIDE AFTER WHICH THE STORY WILL NOT BE EXPLAINED TO YOU UNTIL YOU GO ON A MUNDANE ITEM HUNT THROUGH BORING DWARF RUINS

Guitar Woman Jan 22nd, 2008 04:45 PM

I must have re-installed that game 4 times. It's the slowest and most boring piece of shit ever and I don't get why anyone likes it.

Then again, some people think tentacle rape and decapitation is sexy, so whatever.

MLE Jan 22nd, 2008 04:46 PM

see you didn't even get past balmora. i'd be having this conversation privately with you on aim, but you're not on

jerk

Dr. Boogie Jan 22nd, 2008 04:51 PM

It's also worth noting that this is the same guy who found Cliff Racers to be deadly, rather than merely annoying.

Guitar Woman Jan 22nd, 2008 04:54 PM

My problem was that I was constantly running and any monster that hit me before I could kill it instantly crippled me and could stand around chicken stomping me at their leisure.

I don't do that anymore, but as a result it takes me 10 hours to go anywhere.

MetalMilitia Jan 22nd, 2008 04:54 PM

It really irritates me that no one makes non-fantasy RPGs, I mean STALKER was decent but I think some kind of modern warfare themed RPG would be something I could really get into. Kind of like BF2 but with proper character development/modification and a persistent world.

executioneer Jan 22nd, 2008 04:57 PM

i personally always made a character that specialized in athletics and had the sign of the steed to get around the slowness problem

that and i used siltstriders

plus don't the later patches add quick travel for easy city-to-city travel? or am i misremembering

executioneer Jan 22nd, 2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 526398)
It really irritates me that no one makes non-fantasy RPGs, I mean STALKER was decent but I think some kind of modern warfare themed RPG would be something I could really get into. Kind of like BF2 but with proper character development/modification and a persistent world.

what about fallout 3 man

Guitar Woman Jan 22nd, 2008 04:59 PM

Oh, yeah, I also play it unmodded, that might be part of the problem.

It's sort of stupid how the game is only good after you modify it extensively, though.

executioneer Jan 22nd, 2008 05:03 PM

i play it unmodded too

just patched

Dr. Boogie Jan 22nd, 2008 05:05 PM

I guess. The only mod I got was one that added a merchant who could actually afford to buy really expensive items from you so I could get rid of some Daedric stuff I found early on after a huge stroke of luck.

Samfucius Jan 24th, 2008 01:03 AM

hmmm... given the title of this thread, what can I say to make the maximum number of nerds angry with the minimum number of words... hmmm... I got it.

Final Fantasy SUCKS.

Chojin Jan 24th, 2008 01:16 AM

GASP

Neen Jan 24th, 2008 01:55 AM

Yeah! Who doesn't like melodrama and androgyny?

Isn't that the reason people put it up there with the Legend of Zelda series?

Misdemonar Jan 24th, 2008 02:31 AM

fallout 1 and 2 is where it's at.

executioneer Jan 24th, 2008 03:07 AM

dude welcome to being me three years ago

or was it achimp and five, i can't remember

Misdemonar Jan 27th, 2008 04:43 AM

bering willie is great guys you should try it

executioneer Jan 27th, 2008 05:01 AM

hahaha

i was talking to s. fucious :(

timrpgland Jan 29th, 2008 05:36 PM

GTAIV in April. Get your pre-orders ready!

Zomboid Jan 30th, 2008 01:27 AM

I don't want to. The same thing will happen that happened with smash bros brawl. It'll get delayed and I'll just be hurt again :(

Mintrude Jan 30th, 2008 03:43 PM

So, I got Super Mario Bros. 2 for the virtual console. What does everyone think of it? It's something of the black sheep of the mario games.

Chojin Jan 30th, 2008 03:47 PM

i've always liked it the best out of the NES mario games :<