I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post Yer Picture Here... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3)

aeQea Jun 29th, 2003 09:24 PM

Geggy Jun 29th, 2003 09:29 PM

You get kicked in the face a lot, don't you?

aeQea Jun 29th, 2003 09:35 PM

Geggy Jun 30th, 2003 04:56 AM

I figured being the self centered bastard that you are, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot people wanted to kick you in the face with their shitkicker.

:boot

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2003 05:10 AM

I figure that with the dumbass cock mongering little slut you are who posts the dumbass boot like a fucking maliscious cancer and never shuts the fuck up and makes some long ass run on sentence with a bunch of cuss words with no comma or period not even a glimmer to state a rest i hope you suffocate when you read this you fucking bastard no rest for you no comma glee i forgot what i was going to say.

Oh yea, I FIGURED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE MUST WANT TO SHIT ON YOUR FACE BEING THE BOOT POSTING LITTLE BASTARD SEE ABOVE CUSS WORDS FOR FURTHER REFERANCE.

Geggy Jun 30th, 2003 05:33 AM

You can't let me down because I'm on a natural high knowing that I pissed somebody off just simply by posting a picture of a boot.

oh, yes, baby, give it to me some more.

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2003 05:37 AM

yea you pissed me off so bad, I was so shocked and appaled I threw my computer at another computer. It created a domino affect. I had to take my computer to the shop, thankfully I have one of those 24 hour computer stores-- the ones that have drivethrus--nearby. So I got it all fixed up, and in under five minutes, good for them or they would've owed me a free pizza. Now I've come back to see more boots on my screen. I'm so enraged, I'm turning green, I can jump over 300 miles. I wear striped socks.

Geggy Jun 30th, 2003 05:45 AM

Oh, god, no, stop, I'm turning orgasmic I'm about to screw this rubber doll that I call dolly doll which my mommy mom got for me cuz she felt so bad for me that I can't keep a girlfriend longer than 2 weeks. I must ask, will you be my cyber fuck buddy?

kahljorn Jun 30th, 2003 05:48 AM

If by cyber fuck buddy you mean guy who throws small parcels of large goldfish at you with the intent of having no intent, then yes. I will. You eunuch, you. Pirate cat nose.

Helm Jun 30th, 2003 06:09 AM

kahljorn makes this forum a thousand times better :love

Geggy Jun 30th, 2003 06:25 AM

Why, you hunky dory of green pissant anteater, thank you for deciding to become my cyber fuck buddy. I will throw in 20 emails of nothing but pictures of boots everyday and i expect a long rant email from you in the end of the day while i grease up dolly doll. Oh if youre going to throw me goldfishes, make sure you get the pizza flavored at the 7-11 near your house. :)

executioneer Jun 30th, 2003 06:27 AM

I'M COOL

for a mutant :(

-willie

Geggy Jun 30th, 2003 06:32 AM

Oh, my, god, you're cooler than I am cuz I only got one of those and you have TWO!!!

executioneer Jun 30th, 2003 06:37 AM

my arm looks like it's about a foot long in the second picture :(

-willie

CaptainBubba Jun 30th, 2003 11:46 PM

Just a tiny taste of the picture BONANZA that will come in approximately 40 days.

I hate villagephoto >:

FS Jul 1st, 2003 07:44 AM

WILLIE GOT HIS BEARD BACK. :rock

sadie Jul 1st, 2003 08:53 AM

kahl, i miss our soulless-moron-riling sessions, etc. :(

and willie + weaponry = :love.

Mockery Jul 1st, 2003 08:57 AM

WILLIE.

BEARD.

WEAPONS.

:poweroverwhelming

Vibecrewangel Jul 1st, 2003 02:41 PM

YAY

Willie - I have one of those!!!!!

The knives not the beard.......

Anonymous Jul 1st, 2003 03:40 PM

MY SHOES CAME TODAY

BUT FIRST I HAVE TO SHOW OFF MY THREE HEARTS ;>

THESE THINGS FUCKING RULE AND I REPLACED THE PINK LACES WITH BIGGER WHITE LACES WITH PINK STARS AND SHIT ON THEM

I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH :>

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2003 03:52 PM

OMG Get a closeup of teh shoestrings, cause I cant see them very good :o

Anonymous Jul 1st, 2003 04:00 PM

ok

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2003 04:03 PM

:love

Anonymous Jul 1st, 2003 04:06 PM

i'll stop posting in this thread for a while now because i think i am abusing it 8)

liquidstatik Jul 1st, 2003 04:09 PM

NO... dont stop :(