I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Reboot (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688)

Ninjavenom Feb 16th, 2003 07:15 PM

Reboot

Did anyone else like this show, or was it just me? I thought it was pretty gay in the beginning, but when Enzo grew up into Matrix, i thought the show got pretty cool.

ItalianStereotype Feb 16th, 2003 07:17 PM

yeah, i thought it was gay at first too. it was just kind of boring when it was either megabyte or a game that they were dealing with :/

Ninjavenom Feb 16th, 2003 07:24 PM

Indeed. But once they got older, and started travelling around, and Enzo was all "hardcore" i was pretty into it. I never did get to see anything after the first episode where that new demi-god character showed up, though, and i'd really like to.

Rongi Feb 16th, 2003 07:27 PM

Didn't they make a Re-boot game :/?

FS Feb 17th, 2003 05:47 AM

I liked it a lot from the start, since I was just getting to know computers and the Internet then. It did get better later on, though. I haven't seen an episode since Matrix and Bob first got back to Mainframe and restored the entire city. It seemed about to get interesting since Hexadecimal came along, too.

Zomboid Feb 17th, 2003 12:39 PM

Since it's a Canadian made show, I've been watching since it first started and fucking loved it till I was like 12. The movie and game references were always cool and it was one of my favorite shows.

Anyone else remember the evil dead episode?

Ninjavenom Feb 17th, 2003 12:49 PM

Yeah, i was just about to bring that one up, actually. I liked the Mortal Kombat one cuz i thought at the time that enzo had finally died. :)

Zomboid Feb 17th, 2003 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Yeah, i was just about to bring that one up, actually. I liked the Mortal Kombat one cuz i thought at the time that enzo had finally died. :)

Yeah...but I liked it cause it kicked ass and it produced "matrix" >:

AlienGremlin Feb 18th, 2003 05:34 AM

A shotgun wielding dude with a grey streak running down the side of his head. It was either that guy who used to host Talk Soup, or everyones favoret S Mart employee.

I liked when Matrix & Co. were traveling around trying to find their home system and they kept having to go though other systems. When Matrix walked into the bar and set his gun to keep a target on everyone in there was sweet. Unfortunatly it disappeared for several years until Toonami ressurected it for a while.

Ninjavenom Feb 18th, 2003 01:58 PM

With the willynilly way things are being out on dvd, i can only hope they decide "fuck it, why not Reboot too?". They used to have all kinds of great stuff on toonami, and i wish they'd start scheduling in stuff like Robotch and Voltron again.

Zomboid Feb 18th, 2003 02:03 PM

Like beast wars, there's like 3 dvds out (one per season) with like 4 episodes on each...Unless something's changed since I last looked :(

I'd definitely buy season dvd sets for it though.

Ninjavenom Feb 18th, 2003 02:07 PM

Four episodes, or four dics? Four episodes on one dvd is such a fucking rip if it's a season collection.

Zomboid Feb 18th, 2003 02:29 PM

Quote:

Four episodes, or four dics? Four episodes on one dvd is such a fucking rip if it's a season collection.

They're not season dvds, just "best of" type dvds for each season. And I think there's like 3 different ones (like I said, one for each season). But I should look into it again cause it's been a while.

Ninjavenom Feb 18th, 2003 07:54 PM

That's pretty shitty. I'd only buy it if it was an entire season on DVD. I'm not gonna waste my time collecting a bunch of little dvds where one large collection would suffice.

Zomboid Feb 18th, 2003 08:03 PM

Quote:

That's pretty shitty. I'd only buy it if it was an entire season on DVD. I'm not gonna waste my time collecting a bunch of little dvds where one large collection would suffice.

Same here...but for certain shows, I'd take what I can get....Like x-men:(

Captain Robo Feb 21st, 2003 09:32 PM

Enzo the Smart is the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen. :(

I love Reboot

BobbyDan Feb 21st, 2003 10:48 PM

At first, reboot seems a confusing mismatch of different components, but later gets cool. :)