I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Aug 23rd, 2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVILCAKE
can someone post a pic of Guitar Woman? I remember Low tida and Tera...

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...=asc&start=725

liquidstatik Aug 23rd, 2006 06:59 PM

i wished you looked more like your avatar ;<

Pub Lover Aug 23rd, 2006 07:06 PM

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...sc&start=18975

Did you miss that page, GW?

Guitar Woman Aug 23rd, 2006 07:18 PM

yeah, I did.

Pub Lover Aug 23rd, 2006 08:40 PM

Guys, Dictionary.com has changed it's layout. I think it looks even worse than the old one. Plus I thought my browser had been hijacked. :(

MarioRPG Aug 23rd, 2006 09:07 PM

lol, pub, for me it changed in midsearch of agoraphobia. I was like, whaaa?

Pub Lover Aug 23rd, 2006 10:07 PM

Yeah, agoraphobia is a SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEM. :(

Esuohlim Aug 23rd, 2006 11:59 PM

MarioRPG your story has HOLES

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:01 AM

For instance, AGORAPHOBIA is not an omg-i-need-the-dictionary kind of word :rolleyes

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:02 AM

"Ambrosial" on the other hand :x

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:04 AM

I WOULD CHECK BOTH OF THOSE WORDS FOR SPELLING, BUT I KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.

SERIOUSLY, IF A WORD HAS MORE THAT TWO VOWELS IN IT I'VE VERY PROBABLY SPELT IT WRONG. :(

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:04 AM

Food of the gods my rear end, I'd want some hamburgers >:

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SPELT


Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:06 AM

I TOTALLY THINK THE GODS WOULD EAT RICE PUDDING & CUSTARD IN PREFERENCE TO ANY OTHER FOOD! >:

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SPELT


S IS A VOWEL, RIGHT?

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:09 AM

At first I thought "spelt" wasn't right. :(

BUT OHO



I'll assume you tried to use this definition of "spelt" and therefore within the context of your sentence you are WRONG WRONG WRONG

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:10 AM

HANG ON, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT I SAID! >:

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:12 AM

YOU'RE AN ASS! NO WONDER NO ONE WILL WRITE FOR YOU ANYMORE. >:

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SERIOUSLY, IF A WORD HAS MORE THAT TWO VOWELS IN IT I'VE VERY PROBABLY SPELT IT WRONG. :(

...I'D VERY PROBABLY SPELL IT WRONG. :(

Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu
lol rankeri's thread got locked

I hope he gets the hint and doesn't come back.

executioneer Aug 24th, 2006 12:15 AM

pub lover you gotta quit wheating words wrong

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SERIOUSLY, IF A WORD HAS MORE THAT TWO VOWELS IN IT I'VE VERY PROBABLY European wheat IT WRONG. :(

YES, IN THAT CONTEXT I AM NOT ONLY WRONG BUT NONSENSICAL. >:

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:17 AM


Esuohlim Aug 24th, 2006 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
YOU'RE AN ASS! NO WONDER NO ONE WILL WRITE FOR YOU ANYMORE. >:

:(

It's a good thing I'm too busy nowadays to pay any attention to my website because all writing submissions would BE IGNORED. :x

Pub Lover Aug 24th, 2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
pub lover you gotta quit wheating words wrong

LOL WILLIE. :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.