I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Attn: All (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23742)

Schimid Feb 6th, 2007 12:15 AM

you know, i used to sleep in the benches at denny's after eating with my family and they would get mad at me for embarassing them!

Schimid Feb 6th, 2007 12:15 AM

i mean, seriously come on parents that's not cool!! like i'm supposed to stay awake until THEIR finished eating, what selfish brats!

executioneer Feb 6th, 2007 12:32 AM

is this the new chat room thread

Schimid Feb 6th, 2007 01:22 AM

oh hi executioneer have you ever eaten at a denny's before? if so, how did you enjoy it?

Schimid Feb 6th, 2007 01:23 AM

actually on second thought can i have a likert scale example of that enjoyment please?

Schimid Feb 6th, 2007 01:23 AM

for scientific validity, you understand

Womti Feb 6th, 2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homowner (Post 467402)
That is because in actuality, I am an extremely insecure person. I like to act narcissistic over the internet to make up for the inadequacies in my life. True story.

I fucking hate the way you've been ending just about every other goddamn thing you say with this. True story.

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2007 11:20 AM

yea.. i noticed that too, which is partly why I said he has "Cornball wit." If I end every ridiculous thing i say with, "True story" then it'll be funny. Don't drive the joke into the ground. Also he said "Ass kickery" which makes me think he's 17 years old. Ass kickery dickory dock, the fag blew the cock. <fill in the blanks>
personally i was thinking:
Ass kickery dickory dock, the fag blew the cock. the cock got hard the clown went down ass kickery dickory dock.

denny's=slightly above shit

Grislygus Feb 6th, 2007 12:43 PM

Wow, Schimid single-handedly dove in with a plunger and saved the thread. I salute you.

Homowner Feb 6th, 2007 03:28 PM

I prefer the food at iHop to the food at Denny's. However, I like Denny's because the food is cheaper. True story.

Womti Feb 6th, 2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homowner (Post 467706)
True story.

:lol:explode

Goat Cheese Feb 6th, 2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homowner (Post 467706)
I prefer the food at iHop to the food at Denny's. However, I like Denny's because the food is cheaper. True story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHAT (Post 467713)
:lol:explode

VERBAL EMPHASIS.

Johnnie Feb 6th, 2007 08:03 PM

Homowner, why do you talk like that?
are you trying to flaunt intelligence you clearly don't have?
Fucking loser..

Homowner Feb 6th, 2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnie (Post 467825)
Homowner, why do you talk like that?
are you trying to flaunt intelligence you clearly don't have?
Fucking loser..

Why do you talk like that? Are you writing a book of free verse poetry?

kahljorn Feb 6th, 2007 09:50 PM

Hello. Nice to meet you. In some prestigous parts of this democratic country I am known by my voted name of Cacapoopoopeehead, but on this message board you all can call me my birth name of Homo Owner. Just Homo please, no need to be formal -- After all, aren't we all friends? I've come here to tell you a story, a story you may have heard before, or maybe you didn't hear it. Regardless, it's a story that has been heard before. Or maybe I'm making it up. Regardless of that as well, I have a story, a story of my youth. One time when I went to my friends house who lived on a farm, there was a bull who lived there like an old hermit who hated civilization (except farms). Now this bull was mighty and he had glaring red eyes and a pocketwatch, and his tail curled like the mighty river of colorado. Sometimes I would speak with this bull, to try to learn from him how he became so mighty and where he bought his pocket watch. Well, it turns out his pocket watch is from Sears and Roebuck, wow! what a surprise, here i was expecting to have to travel to some expensive exotic jewelry when I could get it in my hometown. Thank you, Mr. Bull, your behavior was truly amicable and concerned. He was more reluctant to tell me how he became so mighty. so I developed a plan. What does a bull want more than anything? A rodeo? No. No they probably hate those. Who likes to be ridden all day for 15 seconds by men wearing chaps except gay whores. So, I thought some more, and read some books by a man by the name of Dale Carnegie. So I gave the book to the bull and he asked if he looked like he could read, so i said, "What does the red eye make it hard to see" and he was all yea it's like smoke is in my eyes all the time. So I bought him some visine which didn't change the color of his eyes at all, they were still as red as the fires of hell, but he said his eyes felt better. So then the bull imparted this mind breaking story: When he was born, he was born to a cow, the cow was fucked by a bull, that bull came out of a cow, that cow fucked a bull. end of story. So, logically, I tried to crawl into a cow's womb -- to little avail. In the end, I was forced to resorting to drinking 15 bottles of milk. When I was a child my parents told me I was lactose intolerant but I never believed them and now I had proved them wrong and they were dead because they died in a car accident when I was five. Suddenly I realized the world around me was not quite as I perceived, and I had overcome all obstacles, percevered and became king. I felt as if I could conquer the entire world. This was a mighty lesson to a wayward youth who felt he had no place in the world and could become nothing... now... now i knew i could do anything. I flew with the eagles. True story.

Johnnie Feb 6th, 2007 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homowner (Post 467837)
Why do you talk like that? Are you writing a book of free verse poetry?

been writing too many essays lately, college sucks. but getting back to the topic..why do you have to express yourself like that? Be yourself.

Homowner Feb 6th, 2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnie (Post 467858)
been writing too many essays lately, college sucks. but getting back to the topic..why do you have to express yourself like that? Be yourself.

I am being myself, by being somebody.

You say you don't wanna run and hide
A face that no-one knows
And everyone ya meet, you're gonna show
You're nobody's slave, nobody's chains are holdin' you
You hold your fist up high,
And rule the zoo

Oh, you just got to be
Up high where the whole world's watchin me
Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody......to cry out

I wanna be somebody,
Be somebody soon
I wanna be somebody
Be somebody too

You say you don't wanna starve
Or take the table crumbs that fall
You don't wanna beg or plead at all
You don't want no nine to five
Your fingers to the bone
You don't want the rock piles' bloody stones

Oh, you just got to be
Up high where the whole world's watchin me
Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody.....to cry out

I wanna be somebody,
Be somebody soon
I wanna be somebody
Be somebody too

I want shiny cars and dirty money
Lotsa rock and roll
I will live in fame and die in flames
I'm never gettin' old

I wanna be somebody,
Be somebody soon
I wanna be somebody
Be somebody too

I'm gonna be somebody,
I'm gonna be somebody

Grislygus Feb 6th, 2007 10:37 PM

I'm runnin' FREE yea,
I'm runnin' free
I'm alive,
I'm alive and I'm me
I've just got to be free, I'm alive to the world
I'm free
I'm free
An' freedom tastes of reality,
I'm free
I'm free
an' I'm waiting for you to follow me.

POP QUIZ: How many songs did I just bastardize, and why did each of them rock?

Johnnie Feb 6th, 2007 10:38 PM

Alright, Im done. You unoriginal idiot.
Have a good one.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 02:01 AM

Nope .. just another boring thread .. :/ dammit people GET SOME IMAGINATION

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 03:36 AM

Ass kickery dickory dock, the fag blew the cock. the cock got hard the clown went down ass kickery dickory dock.

I DEMAND THAT BE NOTICED DAMNIT
Lenor, despite how true what you're saying is, please don't call other people boring.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 04:08 AM

kahl - ill make sure an jump rite on that ..

*cough cough* hahaha .. im funny

Homowner Feb 7th, 2007 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 467998)
kahl - ill make sure an jump rite on that ..

I get up, and nothing gets me down.
You got it tough.
I've seen the toughest around.
And I know,
baby, just how you feel.
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real
Oh can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean ?
Might as well jump. Jump !
Might as well jump.
Go ahead, jump. Jump !
Go ahead, jump.
Aaa-ohh Hey you ! Who said that ? Baby how you been ?
You say you don't know, you won't know until we begin.
Well can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean ?
Go ahead, jump.
Go ahead, jump.
Go ahead, jump.
Get it and jump. Jump !
Go ahead, jump

So, how great is that bluegrass version of "Jump" that David Lee Roth did with the John Jorgenson Bluegrass Band?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 09:40 AM

whats with the continous string of lyrics spewing all over this thread? ... ok sure thing ..

but eh' you got the joke haha

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 10:41 AM

Please explain this "Joke"