I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3581)

Haiku May 26th, 2003 05:06 PM

Random Thoughts...

Greetings and salutations... I have been trolling the boards (mainly due to sheer boredom and insomnia) for the last few hours. And you all seem intelligent and witty (some more than others)...

To immortalize my boredom I thought it would be fun to start a random thoughts thread...

Rules
Start your post with 0100 (or the next highest number from the poster before you), then just post a random thought.

Ill start...

0100:
Thats not binary dude!

And this concludes my first official thread.
Cheers!

CastroMotorOil May 26th, 2003 05:14 PM

:newbie Intelligent and witty some members of this board may be. (me definately not included) You my friend, are not.

Haiku May 26th, 2003 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorak790
:newbie Intelligent and witty some members of this board may be. (me definately not included) You my friend, are not.

Your statement is empty. My three year old nephew can come up with some type of reasoning to rationalize his statements. I think you should begin to do the same, my friend.

The_voice_of_reason May 26th, 2003 05:43 PM

0101- i feel like a whore for posting this

FS May 26th, 2003 05:58 PM

011000100: I never thought I'd wish five different forms of cancer on one person simultaneously until I opened this post.

McClain May 26th, 2003 06:42 PM

Haiku - with the exception of FS, everyone in the thread is a fucking idiot. You included. Your first impression is a lasting one and you just posted something stupid. So that makes you stupid.

~edit: Having a Transformers icon does not make you cool.

Haiku May 26th, 2003 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McClain
Haiku - with the exception of FS, everyone in the thread is a fucking idiot. You included. Your first impression is a lasting one and you just posted something stupid. So that makes you stupid.

~edit: Having a Transformers icon does not make you cool.

I only wish one day I can make a thread of higher calibre such as the cowboy song thread. That thread was intellect and humor emboddied.

Kurodo May 26th, 2003 07:42 PM

Maybe people would rather copy and paste a song rather than playing some dumbass game and saying:

0100: I'm a stupid cunt.

:)

McClain May 26th, 2003 08:22 PM

I did not make that thread. Nor have I ever posted in it. And quit trying to write like you're an intellectual. You come across sounding like a putz.

Evil Robot May 26th, 2003 09:17 PM

Dear hikua: I am going to kill you. You are so fucking dead. How could you come here and put the UCB bunker as you location. You cant live there since there are no beds. We had them removed to make room for the ant cloning and killing machine. Besides, you wouldn't even make it past the rectal scan at the door
BTW shit head, it's called the inner sanctum not the "UCB bunker".

Haiku May 27th, 2003 02:23 AM

aye aye sailor.

...meh...

I only hope to be as intellectual as you all are, and when I say your intellectual I mean not.

Anonymous May 27th, 2003 04:20 AM

Salutations, my esteemed colleague. Do you partake in Magic: The Gathering?

FS May 27th, 2003 05:47 AM

:lol

Haiku May 27th, 2003 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Salutations, my esteemed colleague. Do you partake in Magic: The Gathering?

My brother introduced me to Magic a while back (among other RPG's), but he does not play any longer and neither do I... the novelty just wore off after a while.

MrAdventure May 27th, 2003 11:48 AM

Perchance you wouldst dally once again if offered the proper motivation? I have gingerly placed upon my person an Ironroot Treefolk that would appear to have your name written upon it, facetiously, of course, lest the value of the card be lost under the flowing script of your cognomen.

Haiku May 28th, 2003 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAdventure
Perchance you wouldst dally once again if offered the proper motivation? I have gingerly placed upon my person an Ironroot Treefolk that would appear to have your name written upon it, facetiously, of course, lest the value of the card be lost under the flowing script of your cognomen.

If I recall correctly, Ironroot Treefolk is a 4/6 or something close (maybe less) and I think it was decent, but nothing great (shabby motivation).

Like I said, I have been out of Magic for years...I grew up and have grown different interests.

sadie May 29th, 2003 08:43 PM

if you were a real haiku, you would've been over by the end of your first post's first line. fucking imposter. >:

Rongi May 29th, 2003 09:34 PM

:lol

executioneer May 29th, 2003 09:44 PM

hey mister haiku
don't you know we hate fags here
beat it you creepface >:

-willie

Schimid May 29th, 2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
hey mister haiku
don't you know we hate fags here
beat it you creepface >:

-willie

I don't get it. :(

CaptainBubba May 29th, 2003 11:01 PM

OMG Chojin! I :love your sig! :orgasm . The gym techer scares the CRAP out of me in that.

Haiku: You suck. And don't bother critiquing my comment. Your energies should be devoted entirely to the goal of not sucking so much.

Captain Robo May 29th, 2003 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot
Dear hikua: I am going to kill you. You are so fucking dead. How could you come here and put the UCB bunker as you location. You cant live there since there are no beds. We had them removed to make room for the ant cloning and killing machine. Besides, you wouldn't even make it past the rectal scan at the door
BTW shit head, it's called the inner sanctum not the "UCB bunker".

Shut up :rolleyes

executioneer May 29th, 2003 11:29 PM

Schmid, you are a dumb.
Don't you know what haiku is?
Stop being a dumb.

-willie

sadie May 29th, 2003 11:41 PM

if there were a flood,
sucking would be a talent,
and soon schmid would burst.

The_voice_of_reason May 29th, 2003 11:46 PM

for hating this thread so much you are sure eager to post here.