I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

kahljorn Jul 27th, 2012 01:57 PM

google still got busted and they had a TOS

ive never sent bill an e-mail b4. I honestly have no idea how it could've known that I knew bill.

Hangie Jul 27th, 2012 02:45 PM

Damn son, that's weird. Did you like the I-mockery page, perhaps?

kahljorn Jul 27th, 2012 03:00 PM

no, nothing. I literally just started my facebook account the other day. Had nobody on my list or anything. But i still saw the dinosaur and billiam.

Hangie Jul 27th, 2012 03:48 PM

I'm a bit jealous, FB doesn't recommend me anything related to me. Just recommends random men from India I don't know and pages for people making stupid videogame jokes.

Aaarg Jul 27th, 2012 04:28 PM

everything you do on the internet is recorded

and things like facebook and google ads make it super obvious

i browse incognito often though i don't know if it helps

kahljorn Jul 27th, 2012 05:40 PM

i dunno its just weird that of all people it would recommend bill would be one of them when he lives on the otherside of the continent and i dont think he even knew my real name

Tadao Jul 27th, 2012 06:14 PM

I was wierded out that my facebook account (in which I'm a 17yo girl) found co workers from 10 years ago. Fuck them nigg3rs.

kahljorn Jul 27th, 2012 06:25 PM

you should've added them and checked if they were pedophiles

Tadao Jul 27th, 2012 07:07 PM

I did add them and now I have old friends that I don't talk to anymore in my fb and it would be uncomfortable to unfriend them. Also I told them who I was when I friended them.

Tadao Jul 27th, 2012 07:07 PM

I think I need to make a new FB account and only add internet friends.

Tadao Jul 27th, 2012 07:08 PM

Gimme a good username please.

kahljorn Jul 27th, 2012 07:26 PM

NotTadao

kahljorn Jul 27th, 2012 07:42 PM

I REALLY WANT TO ADD ESULOHIM AND COLONEL FLAGG SO I HAVE SCIENTIST FRIENDS AND LOOK ALL SMART

Kitsa Jul 27th, 2012 08:08 PM

Kitsa Guevara has only internet friends and you bastards.

Hangie Jul 28th, 2012 12:28 AM

Call yourself Pram Maven

Dimnos Jul 28th, 2012 11:19 AM

^^^

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 28th, 2012 12:00 PM

My phone # might be linked to my fb account since I use it on mobile. Maybe fb knew our phone numbers talked. Or maybe it was like "both these people have 100 zugs. They probably know each other"

Or maybe fb knows dicks touch other.

Kitsa Jul 28th, 2012 12:04 PM

You're all very touching dicks

kahljorn Jul 28th, 2012 01:56 PM

the phone number thing was the only thing i could think of but thats super creepy too

Tadao Jul 28th, 2012 03:04 PM

Reach out, reach out and dick touch someone.

Fathom Zero Aug 2nd, 2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 760681)
Dearest Fathom Zero,
I wish it were worth insulting you and pointing out what an idiot you are, but I know you'll just somehow absorb that into your passive-aggressive cunt and it'll just come out to disgust me later.

I don't understand what is passive about the active and open hatred I have for you at any given moment.

kahljorn Aug 2nd, 2012 07:06 PM

cuz u say shitty annoying crap all the time without necessarily directing it at people.

Tadao Aug 2nd, 2012 07:18 PM

I was going to make a Welcome to I-Samurai pic, but I don't own a kimono anymore. :(

kahljorn Aug 2nd, 2012 07:25 PM

do you speak japanese tadao?

Tadao Aug 2nd, 2012 07:42 PM

:pagebrak

I tried to learn but it didn't take. I'm half ass learning mexican because I'm inheriting apartment buildings in L.A. and need to be able to tell the Home Depot workers where to dig holes.

kahljorn Aug 3rd, 2012 01:23 AM

i really want to find a translated copy of Tsukimi no sho ;/

kahljorn Aug 3rd, 2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 760691)
I don't understand what is passive about the active and open hatred I have for you at any given moment.

also i said your cunt was passive-aggressive its a little different.
unless you associate yourself with your cunt.
nm i gues you do :lol

Fathom Zero Aug 3rd, 2012 05:44 AM



You dig Cat Stevens, Tadao. I really dig the Foreigner Suite.

Tadao Aug 3rd, 2012 12:15 PM

Cat Stevens is in my top 5 musical heroes. Haven't listened to his Yursuf stuff. His guitar tab book is the first one I bought. I thought it would be easy. It's not. :eek

Guitar Woman Aug 3rd, 2012 01:02 PM

http://olivil.imgur.com/

Tadao Aug 3rd, 2012 01:32 PM

Is this the new furry fan fiction you wrote?

Guitar Woman Aug 3rd, 2012 02:58 PM

Not enough transgender wish fufillment for that to be my work.

kahljorn Aug 3rd, 2012 11:01 PM

FUCK IT ILL LET THE CHIPS FALL AS THEY MAY

kahljorn Aug 3rd, 2012 11:11 PM

SON OF A BITCH

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 02:50 PM

Hey FZ, I assume you like the kinks?


Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2012 03:56 PM

I liked them, but I hadn't really paid attention to them, at least until you pointed them out to me just now. I'll check out their discography now, I guess.

Good shit there, I'd wager.

Tadao Aug 4th, 2012 04:14 PM

Do you know if you like early kinks or late kinks?




Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2012 06:35 PM

I LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING, TADAO. NOTHING. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2012 06:46 PM

Also, I'll see your Kinks and raise you a Cleaners from Venus.



EDIT: And an EGO-WRAPPIN'.


MarioRPG Aug 4th, 2012 10:49 PM

Hey Kinks music, this thread is alright after all.

Tadao Aug 5th, 2012 01:55 AM

It would download the 3 ablums

Give the people what they want
State of confusion
and
Word of mouth

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 02:10 AM

I'll start there, then. Wicked.

kahljorn Aug 5th, 2012 02:13 AM

WICKED SICK

MONSTER KILL

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 02:49 AM

RAMPAGE

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2012 01:02 PM

The Fall!
Gang of Four!
The Pop Group!
Public Image Ltd.!
Magazine!
Wire!

Tadao Aug 5th, 2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 760801)
EDIT: And an EGO-WRAPPIN'.


Ok this is driving me crazy. I know I've heard this song in English before but I can't figure out from who or where.

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 02:58 PM

Well, it means 'Beaks and Cherries' if that helps at all.

Tadao Aug 5th, 2012 06:11 PM

I THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 06:41 PM

:lol

I did.

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2012 07:10 PM

Music is gay as hell ok

Esuohlim Aug 5th, 2012 07:17 PM

jk

But I am spending the weekend avoiding the Lollapalooza crowd because they look and act like the planet's worst creatures imaginable

Tadao Aug 5th, 2012 07:25 PM

You've never been to Coachella then.

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 08:49 PM

Been to Lollapalooza and I was at a Tool performance, a Depeche Mode, and a Lou Reed one. The Depeche Mode one actually had the least dickheads.

Dan Deacon played there, as well, and his crowd involvement stuff was awesome.

But it was hot as all fuck that weekend.

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 08:51 PM

Coachella and Electric Daisy whatever and that Warped tour - on top of the shitty music, idiots are dying left and right. I hate going to these things outdoors. What sucked about being as young as I am is that I could only go to shows very recently. Rooms are chillerrrrrrr.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult is playing near me next month, Tadao. Should I GOOOOOO?

Tadao Aug 5th, 2012 09:49 PM

YES YOU SHOULD, AND YOU ALSO SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF LEATHER CLAD BISEXUALS ON ECSTASY

Fathom Zero Aug 5th, 2012 09:50 PM

THAT IS NOT EVEN SOMETHING I CAN BE AFRAID OF

YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Kitsa Aug 5th, 2012 09:52 PM

You went to a Lou Reed concert expecting there to be no dickheads? Did you ever notice the shining. fucking. beacon. of one onstage?

Fathom Zero Aug 6th, 2012 12:12 AM

There was so much pot in the crowd that it felt pretty mellow. But people were also spilling stuff on me, as a consequence. That and I was fifty waves of people away from the stage, so I never cared much for it, anyway.

Lou Reed is 5000 years old and looks like Jerry Springer.

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2012 01:39 AM

Whoever said Jersey was the armpit of America clearly never went to Boston. That place is one giant shit can. It stinks worse than Houston and the roads are laid out like the city planer just dumped a pot of spaghetti on the floor and said "this should work". Never have I seen a city in more desperate need of a top notch arsonists. Four hours after checking into my hotel, I demanded a refund got back in my car and drove hours back to New York just to get as far as I fucking could from that shit pile. >:

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 01:41 AM

Yeah but their cream pies are the best. :yum

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2012 01:45 AM

Yeah, I do have to give them that. :\

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 09:44 AM

Atlantic City is pretty fucking horrible too. I once saw two of those bicycle-cab guys beat the shit out of each other over a fare.

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 11:27 AM


Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2012 12:00 PM

.. dblpst

Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760874)
Atlantic City is pretty fucking horrible too. I once saw two of those bicycle-cab guys beat the shit out of each other over a fare.

Only once?

In Philly, the tow truck drivers shoot each other for work.

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 12:04 PM

Philly to me is a magical land that exists on TV. I haven't been there since I was a kid. I touched the Liberty Bell, back when it was just in a little glass building and you were allowed to.

Guys, I ran over a dead bat with my bike, approximately how frightened should I be. I thought it was a clump of leaves.

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 12:24 PM

OH NOES! YOU GOTZ RAIBEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2012 12:43 PM

Last count I've caught (and released) 10 live bats through the years at various locations in my house. Never ran one over, though.

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 12:52 PM

You know what the damnedest thing is. I just got OUT of rabies quarantine.

Seriously.

What happened was, my cat rolled in something in the garage. I had him in the bathtub trying to get it out of his fur. He bit through the meat of my palm, under my thumb. It hurt like a sonovabitch but didn't bleed, so I became worried about the need for antibiotics. It was a Friday night and nowhere was open, so I ended up going to the ER, thinking they would throw me in minor care and give me some Augmentin. Instead, they made a big deal because of their supposed "Animal Bite Protocol", threw me in Major Care, told me they thought a tooth had broken off in the wound, took X-rays, did not find a tooth, put me on IV antibiotics and told me that they would be putting me under rabies quarantine.

Know why?

Because the damn cat was scheduled for his rabies booster the following Wednesday, but I guess you can't have a shot until ten days after a "bite incident", so since he was late for his booster he and I had to be put into quarantine until a doctor had evaluated me and a health department worker had evaluated him and made sure neither of us was foaming at the mouth, lurching around and/or displaying homicidal tendencies.

I seriously got a big long notice full of dire warnings regarding any fleeing of myself or cat, and if either of us died during the quarantine the following offices were to be notified, etc etc etc, and at the end of ten days I had to go to the doctor and be checked to see if I was rabid. The health department worker drove out and looked at the cat, signed a paper, and we were released from quarantine.

All over a damned bottle of Augmentin.

So you can see why I wouldn't want to repeat the whole stupid process just because I ran over a dead bat.

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 01:38 PM

I assume you already bleached or threw away your pants ad socks and shoes, then bleached the lower half of the bike and cleaned the top. I wouldn't be worried after that.

I'm not positive, but I don't think the rbies virus lives in dead animals.

http://www.vaccineinformation.org/rabies/qandadis.asp

Quote:

You cannot get rabies from the blood, urine, or feces of a rabid animal, or from just touching or petting an animal.

Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760886)
[...] and if either of us died during the quarantine the following offices were to be notified [...]

Did you ask if they were willing to hold a sťance to commune with your spirit in 10 days time, just in case?

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 02:13 PM

Oh Flagg, I thought you would have made an argumentative joke. :(

You know that you have Seth duties, yeah?

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2012 02:27 PM

I thought testing of non humans required decapitation?

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 02:33 PM

I think formal testing does, but this whole system was basically eyeballing us to make sure we weren't slobbering and stumbling. My doctor basically made a big joke of it. He turned on the tap in the exam room and said, "Scared of this?"

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2012 02:38 PM

And why go to the hospital just because your own cat bit you? I would have waited to see if it got infected first. Maybe even self medicate first too.

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 02:42 PM

I don't have a stockpile of antibiotics here. I went because cat mouths are dirty and it was a deep puncture wound (imagine if you dug into the meat of your palm with a staple remover, that's what it was, approximately). I couldn't get it to bleed clean. And it was the hospital instead of the doctor because it was Friday night and no one was open.

And it was antibiotics because I'm an immunocompromised former cancer patient.

Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 760890)
You know that you have Seth duties, yeah?

Please forgive me; I don't know WHAT I could have been thinking. :tear

Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760892)
My doctor basically made a big joke of it. He turned on the tap in the exam room and said, "Scared of this?"

Did you say "TURN THAT OFF BEFORE I GO ALL RAMBO ON YOUR ASS!!!!" That would have been funny.

Dimnos Aug 6th, 2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760894)

And it was antibiotics because I'm an immunocompromised former cancer patient.


Ahhh.

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 760886)
I ended up going to the ER, thinking they would throw me in minor care and give me some Augmentin. Instead, they made a big deal because of their supposed "Animal Bite Protocol", threw me in Major Care, told me they thought a tooth had broken off in the wound, took X-rays, did not find a tooth, put me on IV antibiotics and told me that they would be putting me under rabies quarantine.

Know why?

Because you were already augUmentive?

Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 04:59 PM

Was I?

Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 05:41 PM

I suppose it's auguable.

Chojin Aug 6th, 2012 06:47 PM


Tadao Aug 6th, 2012 07:25 PM


Kitsa Aug 6th, 2012 10:19 PM

Fortunate drug protocol for comedy eh wot

Tadao Aug 8th, 2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 760823)
I was gonna ask you, is there heavy police coverage in La Bufa? I thought that town was supposed to be pretty chill. Or is it that there are normal amounts of cops but heavily armed like all the cops in Mexico.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 760829)
la bufa has just like 3 cops tops

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 760831)
Hey Darkvare,

I have some badges, do you want them?

This was a well thought out set up and DonVare has missed the layup. :(

Dimnos Aug 8th, 2012 12:59 PM

To young? :(

Kitsa Aug 8th, 2012 10:44 PM

Probably too young, and foreign language puns, references and jokes are always the hardest to learn.

kahljorn Aug 9th, 2012 12:53 AM

i didnt get it either :\

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 9th, 2012 02:06 AM






kahljorn Aug 9th, 2012 03:16 AM

oh

man i havent seen blazing saddles since i was like 8 years old

Aaarg Aug 9th, 2012 08:52 AM

last week

Kitsa Aug 9th, 2012 11:34 AM



I love Madeline Kahn so much :tear

Tadao Aug 9th, 2012 12:14 PM

Hahahaah 10k those are the exact 3 examples in the exact order that I used to explain it to my wife last week.

Colonel Flagg Aug 9th, 2012 01:15 PM

I miss Cleavon Little. :(

Tadao Aug 9th, 2012 01:26 PM

****** lover

Fathom Zero Aug 10th, 2012 12:09 AM

I didn't know they did the Killer Klowns from Outer Space theme.



one of da best themes ever

Tadao Aug 10th, 2012 12:49 AM

They're a pretty underrated band.

Aaarg Aug 11th, 2012 09:03 PM

i love meeting people who aren't from around here. mostly because they recognize that i'm not from around here.

most of the rewarding conversations i've had with strangers in the past year start with them saying "you're not from here." sweet.

this evening a former new-yorker said "this place is a nightmare." so nice to hear that from someone else who knows.

ThrashO Aug 12th, 2012 12:02 PM

whenever my cat bit me when I was a kid my mom said it itched so bad because cats paws are so dirty.

also whenever my mom used to slap me or hit me it would itch afterwards so i thought she was dirty too :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.