I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover May 13th, 2008 08:59 PM

Esuohlim May 13th, 2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingerninja (Post 555678)
I'm new to the party. I brought some doritos!

:groan

executioneer May 13th, 2008 09:00 PM

i wish they still made taco flavor :( or at least that they made taco flavor that didn't have to share a bag with "chipotle ranch" or whatever the fuck flavor it is

Pub Lover May 13th, 2008 09:00 PM

Why? Why am I always surprised when google shows me a penis? It happens everyday. :x

Pub Lover May 13th, 2008 09:01 PM

Doopa's birthday thread got me wondering "As she doesn't post here anymore, why does she get a birthday thread?" Sure, she has a pretty strong connection to the site, but surely Rog can't forget to buy her a gift every year...

Looking back, her 2006 thread had, the now banned, Noob3 ask the very question I was thinking. Mister Mockery defended himself by saying she reads the boards, but I note a distinct lack of her posting her thanks to the vet well wishers.

2006 has no thread as the Barrs were crossing the country at the time. Did he remember to get her something? Or was he too busy singing a song about meat on a stick?

In 2005 the chip in her hand started blinking, a strong clue to remind the rubberfaced & picklehatted one, but she did take time out from hiding to make a quick appearance. Possibly the last time before her statements of "I love reading your site, I do it all the time" began to ring truely hollow.

If it weren't for Fartin & ArrowX 2004 would be a pretty impressive vet roster. If I rememebered who half those people were. And as I don't, Ol' Doopapoopa could've posted everyday for all I recall.

I actually posted in the 2003 thread. :eek A suggestion that she was an active member of the forum at the time and such a thread wasn't some vile necrophilial obsession with a posed live doll... WTH am a talking about? >:

Asila May 13th, 2008 09:07 PM

That's... actually quite impressive

Esuohlim May 13th, 2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 555604)
It being the 14th here. :x

Of August. :rolleyes

I RECALL THIS RUNNING GAG.

WE'RE STILL DOING IT IN THE FUTURE? :rolleyes

Esuohlim May 13th, 2008 09:12 PM

I rarely post in birthday threads because I rarely care

Colonel Flagg May 13th, 2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 555685)
i wish they still made taco flavor :( or at least that they made taco flavor that didn't have to share a bag with "chipotle ranch" or whatever the fuck flavor it is

Taco flavor Doritos ... mmmmmm tasty. :(

I'd buy a bag of the taco/ranch combo Doritos, then painstakingly separate all the ranch from the taco, then throw all that ranch shit away. :x

Why WHY did they stop making this awesome flavor?

JediScum May 13th, 2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 555692)

I'd buy a bag of the taco/ranch combo Doritos, then painstakingly separate all the ranch from the taco, then throw all that ranch shit away. :x

BECAUSE JOHN RITTER DIED!!!!!!!!!!

Fathom Zero May 13th, 2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 555685)

I know you can still find them at the Biggs in Harrison, OH.

JediScum May 13th, 2008 10:57 PM

I Don't want money, as it's worthless....

I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT A DONLLAR LOOKS LIKE

IS it like like a donkey, with a medusa for a left front leg?

liquidstatik May 13th, 2008 11:18 PM

Dixie May 13th, 2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 555692)

I'm pining for the smokin' cheddar barbecue Doritos. I loved those, even more than Funyuns.

executioneer May 13th, 2008 11:42 PM

TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP

http://f0rked.com/flash/v=doritos

WhiteRat May 13th, 2008 11:44 PM

It seems to me that all of the newer Dorito flavors pretty much taste the same. I get excited when I saw "cheesy sexy pizza" flavor or some other branded shit only to realize that it tastes no different than nacho cheesier.

Asila May 14th, 2008 12:18 AM

I still kind of pine for the guacamole doritos, but that may be a good thing because I don't need to be eating doritos, sheesh

Pub Lover May 14th, 2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 555689)
I RECALL THIS RUNNING GAG.

WE'RE STILL DOING IT IN THE FUTURE? :rolleyes

I like to mention it everytime I fuck something up because of timezones. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 555690)
I never post in birthday threads because I hate you all

I spend an hour reading birthday threads today, & it was either some divinely guided action, or you being a big old liar but every non-Doopenstein thread I picked had you in it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 555680)
who the hell is ray grincho and why should i not put him on my ignore list

Well, that answered & corrected one of my previously considered unfounded doubts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 555691)
<3 <3 You need a roadie or anything?

Willie's roadies are all pale, effeminate boys in tight trousers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 555721)
What do you expect when you post a thread with a grand total of four words in the first post?

I. Fucked. Your. Mom.

Tadao May 14th, 2008 01:03 AM

Carlos Mencia should have never taken time off. I was mildly interested when he first started to get famous. Now he's thew only thing on and I'm gonna watch the news instead.

Asila May 14th, 2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 555731)
Carlos Mencia should have never taken time off. I was mildly interested when he first started to get famous. Now he's thew only thing on and I'm gonna watch the news instead.

I just finished watching his standup, it was.. eh

Esuohlim May 14th, 2008 01:11 AM

CARLOS MENCIA SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN, YOU MEAN.

ElPila666 May 14th, 2008 02:30 AM

T-Rex May 14th, 2008 03:55 AM

Carlos Mencia doesn't do stand up. He re-tells jokes from good comedians. Only badly.

Also, these snacks are pretty much commercial racism towards white people. "Cracker" is OUR word!

WhiteRat May 14th, 2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 555729)

I. Fucked. Your. Mom.

Now this is a thread that might have some potential.

WhiteRat May 14th, 2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

A man who dressed up as Darth Vader, wearing a garbage bag for a cape, and assaulted the founders of a group calling itself the Jedi church was given a suspended sentence Tuesday.

Arwel Wynne Hughes, 27, attacked Jedi church founder Barney Jones — aka Master Jonba Hehol — with a metal crutch, hitting him on the head, prosecutors told Holyhead Magistrates' Court.

He also whacked Jones' 18-year-old cousin, Michael Jones — known as Master Mormi Hehol — bruising his thigh in the March 25 incident, prosecutors said.

The two cousins and Barney Jones' brother, Daniel, set up the Church of Jediism, Anglesey order, last year. Jedi is the faith followed by some of the central characters in the ``Star Wars'' films.
http://www.qctimes.com/articles/2008...921.txt?sPos=3