I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Guitar Woman Feb 11th, 2008 11:10 AM

This game'd be great if it didn't control so horribly and had a little more gameplay variety

I feel like I'm playing Faces of Evil: Jason Voorhees Edition :x

Guitar Woman Feb 11th, 2008 11:12 AM

Also, I finished Battletoads last night.

I feel so special

Moobs Feb 11th, 2008 11:54 AM

just completed assassins creed, now for a bit of pokemon blue..

Esuohlim Feb 11th, 2008 01:09 PM

How many games do you guys usually play at once? This question is mostly directed at GW but normal people can answer too.

I find that if I try to start something while in the middle of something else I end up completely losing interest in the other game. Right now I'm about halfway through DS FF3 and I can't bring myself to play it for more than five minutes without turning it off >:

Emu Feb 11th, 2008 01:39 PM

If you awnt me to include everything I'm playing on-and-off:

Final Fantasy 2/4
Persona 3
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Star Ocean: TtEoT
Shenmue
Marvel v. Capcom
Sonic Adventure
Spyro the Dragon
Castlevania: SOTN

and probably some others

Fat_Hippo Feb 11th, 2008 04:29 PM

Esuohlim, that happens to me sometimes too. My advice to you, would be to simply fight your way through this tedious part, because it might get better later again. Sometimes all it takes is a half hour, and suddenly you're motivated again. Unless of course, you're simply tired of the game mechanics in every way 'cause there's no variety, and then you might as well give up.

Now to your question: It varies. Sometimes only one, sometimes as many as 4. I usually have one main game though, playing others a bit on the side. Some games I play sporadically. You know, nothing goes over a good round of worms for example. Mhhmmm...I gotta play some Worms again...now where did I put that CD...:confused:

I also just realized that I hadn't quite finished Mafia yet, and seeing how I've only got 2 levels left, I might as well finish it, even though I thinks it's way overhyped by most people.

Guitar Woman Feb 11th, 2008 06:13 PM

I play too many games ;<

Not lately, though, cuz everything I've started playing in the past month I've hated to death for some reason or another and quit.

Currently, my CONQUESTS IN PROGRESS are as follows:
The Longest Journey
Fallout
Earthbound Zero
Super Mario Galaxy
ActRaiser
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Normally I play way more stuff at a time than this, but the computer I got stuck with after mine exploded is a horrendous piece of shit that has problems running NES emulators, and since most of what I'm playing these days are PC games I'm really SOL at the moment.

bigtimecow Feb 11th, 2008 08:41 PM

WHILE I'M WAITING FOR BRAWL

i just bought viewtiful joe for 5 bucks and it's hella fun. getting hard, but still fun and... "viewtiful" (?) as ever

also on the last (i think) level / puzzle in zack and wiki. this thing is taking me forever to figure out. but i THINK i got it.

and i need to collect the last like 20 stars
Spoilers!
in super mario galaxy

executioneer Feb 11th, 2008 09:23 PM

i'm basically constantly playing master of magic and master of orion 2 in between whatever other games i'm playing

Grossenschwamm Feb 11th, 2008 10:33 PM

I'll always play Arcanum and Bladur's Gate 2. It's just that there's so much variety in how you can play the game, and there's an option to make combat real-time or turn-based, as opposed to Fallout 1 and 2 constantly in turn based combat.
Don't get me wrong, both Fallouts are great games, and have a great deal of variety and replay value as well. They're made by the same team that made Arcanum!
Another game that's good, despite massive bugs and glitches;
Vampire, the Masquerade; Bloodlines.
It's a complex game, but it's easy to pick up. It came out back in '04, but it didn't run well unless you had a computer that was good by '06 standards.
Also, I tend to play up to four games at once, in a staggered rotation.
At one point, I was playing Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore, Arcanum, and Half Life 2. I'd play each one for about two days, then switch to another for two days, then take a gaming break, and continue the pattern over until each game was done. I guess it's like an exercise regimen, but you don't get in shape and your eyes are the only thing that's sore at the end of the day...

Ah, and Guitar Woman, I'm guessing your sig is part of a Metroid comic? That looks like Ridley.

Fathom Zero Feb 11th, 2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 531258)
How many games do you guys usually play at once? This question is mostly directed at GW but normal people can answer too.

I find that if I try to start something while in the middle of something else I end up completely losing interest in the other game. Right now I'm about halfway through DS FF3 and I can't bring myself to play it for more than five minutes without turning it off >:

I can play upwards of four, but only if they're the same genre. For instance, right now I'm playing Bioshock, the Orange Box, and Halo 3. But if I were to play Mass Effect again, I wouldn't be able to adjust as easily. Only adjust isn't really the word I was looking for. More like, switching between the games is seemless.

WhiteRat Feb 11th, 2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 531258)

GTA: San Andreas - PS2
GTA: Vice City Stories - PS2
NCAA Football 08 - 360
BF2 - PC
Grandia 2 - Been playing this game off and on for 2 years and i'm only halfway through.

Zomboid Feb 12th, 2008 03:32 AM

Mass Effect and Halo 3 again. Mass Effect cause I really wanted to play it again and I wanna unlock the hardest difficulty and then in a couple months I'll probably be back at it again. Halo 3 cause I'm trying to get some of the achievements. I helped sam get a couple the other day and it's actually pretty fun.

Codiekitty Feb 12th, 2008 09:58 AM

Neutopia 2, cleared the first five dungeons. It's a little better than the first one, but still has its own quirks, namely using the Fire or Wind Staff on enemies tends to recoil them into you.

Angryhydralisk Feb 12th, 2008 01:15 PM

I've just finished Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. The last boss was good and challenging but the game almost felt like it petered out by the last dungeon. I mean, shit.....my prize in the last dungeon is a hammer.

Guitar Woman Feb 13th, 2008 02:48 PM

So I think a better title for The Longest Journey would have been "MacGyver: The Game"

MetalMilitia Feb 13th, 2008 04:16 PM

I've been trying to play SimCity 4, but as with all other SimCity games I can never manage to get enough chumps to move into my city without completely bankrupting myself.

Codiekitty Feb 17th, 2008 03:13 PM

I beat Neutopia 2. Eh.

Some parts are better than the first game, namely dungeon design. Other parts could make the Dali Lama curse.

Guitar Woman Feb 17th, 2008 08:54 PM

I just found my first ever gameboy with Pokemon Gold still in it and working. It's been lost since I was 11.

I'm playing that. :D

Esuohlim Feb 17th, 2008 09:15 PM

Have fun trying to play a game you can't save anymore since the internal batteries have most certainly run out by now.

executioneer Feb 17th, 2008 09:34 PM

i'm playing the windows remakes of the old ICOM classics (shadowgate, deja vu 1 & 2, uninvited)

Guitar Woman Feb 17th, 2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 532864)
Have fun trying to play a game you can't save anymore since the internal batteries have most certainly run out by now.

Well, no, that's what I meant by "still working."

It saved the clock and everything!

Sam Feb 17th, 2008 09:40 PM

Devil May Cry 4, No More Heros, Zack and Wiki, Halo 3 with Zomboid, Advanced Wars DS, and Vagrant Story. :(

Emu Feb 17th, 2008 09:55 PM

I can't get into Vagrant Story no matter how hard I try :[

darkvare Feb 18th, 2008 01:05 AM

im playing contra advance, halo 3, castlevania DoS, resident evil ds rebirth mode, umbrella cronichles, megaman zx, guitar hero 3 and zelda phantom hourglass for the thrid play time
something off topic for emu

bigtimecow Feb 18th, 2008 12:03 PM

i thought i was done zack and wiki but i am not. the level "barbaros land" is hard as fuck though. and the LAST level that i'm on right now (the one after that) has less hiramQ than the one before it. weird.

OH YEAH AND BRAWL COMES OUT OUT IN LIKE < 3 WEEKS

Esuohlim Feb 18th, 2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 532879)
Well, no, that's what I meant by "still working."

It saved the clock and everything!

What the hell is this witchery >:

Sam Feb 18th, 2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 533070)
What the hell is this witchery >:

My Silver still works too.

Emu Feb 18th, 2008 04:26 PM

My silver works, but my brother's gold doesn't.

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2008 04:32 PM

I'm playing Silent Hill. I'm in the
Spoilers!

Should I have a shotgun by now?

Emu Feb 18th, 2008 04:35 PM

Yeah. It's in the
Spoilers!

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2008 04:50 PM

Thank you. I don't need to know where it is. I'll enjoy looking myself. ;)

Emu Feb 18th, 2008 04:55 PM

It might not be there, but you should definitely have it by now, I know that. Because

Spoilers!

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2008 05:13 PM

It was that item that gave me the idea that I should use the shotgun. Plus the pistol gets me killed everytime.

Dr. Boogie Feb 19th, 2008 11:47 AM

I started playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic again. Now that they've finally fixed the huge number of crashes (mostly), the game is actually playable.

Guitar Woman Feb 19th, 2008 03:01 PM

Super Paper Mario is brilliant :<

Slobulus Feb 20th, 2008 12:10 PM

I recently began playing Zelda: A Link To The Past for SNES (i find that title interesting today) and managed to get far enough where i became a walking talking bunny. It happened right after i had my first Aganihm(sp) fight which i thought was the last fight in the game. Now it looks like I will be traveling around the map as a rabbit before I finally reach the actual end. Its a remarkable game. I find it pleasing especially for a game made many years back when the Super Nintendo was released. Super Nintendo is still a powerful and beautiful system. :)

Emu Feb 20th, 2008 12:55 PM

I stroke mine nightly.

MetalMilitia Feb 21st, 2008 08:56 AM

I've been looking for a new single player FPS recently so I downloaded Blacksite Area 51. It's really terrible and I'd advise everyone to avoid it.

The graphics are pretty nice, but everything else about the game feels like it was pulled straight out of a 1998 shooter. It probably would've been an OK game given another year of development, but as it stands it's just horrible.

Codiekitty Feb 22nd, 2008 10:20 AM

I beat Rez on the PS2 and that has got to be one of the worst games ever made.

Zomboid Feb 22nd, 2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slobulus (Post 533444)
I recently began playing Zelda: A Link To The Past for SNES (i find that title interesting today) and managed to get far enough where i became a walking talking bunny. It happened right after i had my first Aganihm(sp) fight which i thought was the last fight in the game. Now it looks like I will be traveling around the map as a rabbit before I finally reach the actual end. Its a remarkable game. I find it pleasing especially for a game made many years back when the Super Nintendo was released. Super Nintendo is still a powerful and beautiful system. :)

I started playing that again last night. I'd gotten it for the virtual console a long time ago but forgotten about it. Also, out of the blue, last night my roommate decided to buy me 3000 wii points so we can play punch out. So I've been playing a couple other older games as well.

MetalMilitia Feb 23rd, 2008 09:11 AM

Has anyone got The Club? I'm thinking of buying it on Steam.

Guitar Woman Feb 27th, 2008 02:57 PM

Sam and Max Episode 4.

It's completely fantastic and I'm not even past the first screen yet.

DuFresne Feb 27th, 2008 03:48 PM

I bought Audiosurf on steam last night. For anyone who doesn't already know, it's a puzzle/racing/rhythm game where the music you choose from your computer is converted into the track your race on. It's fun, simple, and addictive like any good casual game should be, but I'm honestly amazed at how well the game interprets the music you pick. I was expecting to be disappointed there, like it would only interpret from the volume or pitch or whatever like Media Player, but it actually delivers an excelent representation of a song's mood and movement at any given point in the song.

MetalMilitia Feb 27th, 2008 03:59 PM

I had the demo till it expired. It's quite difficult on the default mode - mono mode is fun though.

Dr. Boogie Feb 27th, 2008 04:08 PM

I tried the demo for The Club. It seemed pretty boring to me. Basically just a generic shooter with the whole point-scoring system in place to spice things up. And melee combat sucked.

DuFresne Feb 27th, 2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 534961)
It's quite difficult on the default mode - mono mode is fun though.

Agreed. I was not surprised when I realized that most of the people on the scoreboards were playing mono mode. Strategic color-matching is great for other puzzle games, but here it just diverts your attention away from the song and track and thus doesn't really work :\

WhiteRat Feb 28th, 2008 10:24 PM

Getting my ass handed to me playing COD4 on Live isn't fun for more than 30 minutes.

timrpgland Feb 29th, 2008 12:02 PM

In excitement for #3. I started up a Deus Ex continue this week.

I'm getting close to the end. At Paris during the lockdown.

I really wish the sequel lived up to the original. :( The mood and feeling of the first game was never replicated in Invisible War.

stitchfan626 Feb 29th, 2008 05:48 PM

Endless Ocean for the wii. it seems kind of relaxing to see a scuba diving simulator on the wii.

Codiekitty Feb 29th, 2008 09:52 PM

Wasn't that game called Aquanaut's Holiday back on the Playstation?

Anyway, I'm playing Phoenix Wright 3, and I'm to the second trial in the second case. It's kind of blah so far.

MacLeon Mar 1st, 2008 07:17 PM

Princess Maker 2 For MS-DOS.

Emu Mar 1st, 2008 07:23 PM

Your stupid text formatting isn't making you any friends.

Zomboid Mar 1st, 2008 07:28 PM

I like it!

Tadao Mar 1st, 2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacLeon (Post 535543)
Princess Maker 2 For MS-DOS.

__

MacLeon Mar 1st, 2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 535544)
Your stupid text formatting isn't making you any friends.

I am not looking for someone like you to be my friend.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 535545)
I like it!

:)

MetalMilitia Mar 1st, 2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacLeon (Post 535565)
I am not looking for someone like you to be my friend.

:)

...or anyone else that actually likes to read what someone is attempting to communicate though a text-only medium. :\

Tadao Mar 1st, 2008 08:15 PM

Emu is the only one being nice to this fool. By saying "Someone like you" just shows how dumb you really are. And you really can't detect sarcasm :)

executioneer Mar 1st, 2008 08:19 PM

i was being nice the first time, too

i hope the dick gets banned

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 1st, 2008 08:24 PM

I'm currently trying to close all the Oblivion portals in Elder Scrolls IV. I really need to find a better game to play :(

Karmapolice Mar 1st, 2008 09:16 PM

I'm playing Frontlines: Fuel of War which I just got yesterday.

Dr. Octogonopus Mar 1st, 2008 10:54 PM

I'm playing CoD4. stuck on the second part of the two sniping levels. where did all those guys come from?! Hardened mode is tough. :P

Fat_Hippo Mar 2nd, 2008 06:25 AM

Yeah, that part really is pretty damn tough, but if you try long enough, you should find a strategy that works for you. I did anyways.

MetalMilitia Mar 2nd, 2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmapolice (Post 535580)
I'm playing Frontlines: Fuel of War which I just got yesterday.

Yeah me too. I just played the first single-player mission last night. I was kind of drunk at the time but I don't remember being impressed.

I'll give it another go today - hopefully the multi player will be good.

EDIT:

Fuck this game is frustrating. For a start the server browser is the worst pile of shit in existence. Every time it adds another server to the list it automatically jumps to the bottom of the page which is just fucking annoying. Furthermore half the servers it finds don't work for some reason.
When you finally do get in game the game freezes every 2 minutes for about 5 seconds despite being completely fluid the rest of the time.
I really wish I'd pirated this game prior to spending the ~60 dollars it cost in the Steam store.

RPGmaker Mar 2nd, 2008 10:19 AM

Lets see ... On Ps2 Im playing Growlanser: Heritage of War..
On Ps3 im playing Assassin's Creed..
On 360 im playing Halo 3
PC im playing WoW / FFXI depending on Raids and King Camps
PsP im playing FFT ( Usually at work )
Ds im playing Hirogishami: Ruined Blue Earth Remix ( also at work or before bed)

Its fun having 3 tv's in my room .. im a nerd leave me alone in my own little world:rock

Karmapolice Mar 2nd, 2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 535639)

Fuck this game is frustrating. For a start the server browser is the worst pile of shit in existence. Every time it adds another server to the list it automatically jumps to the bottom of the page which is just fucking annoying. Furthermore half the servers it finds don't work for some reason.
When you finally do get in game the game freezes every 2 minutes for about 5 seconds despite being completely fluid the rest of the time.
I really wish I'd pirated this game prior to spending the ~60 dollars it cost in the Steam store.

Yeah I heard that the Download version has some issues. I got the retail DVD version, and so far it works fine for me. Try lowering the "foliage" in the video option maybe that would help.

I wish there are offline bots in the game because recently I just found out the full game is more unbalanced than the beta. The drones take more damage, you can shoot grenade launchers up close without fear of splash damage. You can't use airstrikes where you wanted anymore and light machineguns are more accurate than the Assault rifle. Things were so much better in the Beta.

Falconer Mar 2nd, 2008 12:16 PM

I've been playing silent hill origins for the PSP.

Fat_Hippo Mar 2nd, 2008 12:17 PM

I'm playing JA2, with fan patch 1.13, since it's a pain in the ass to play without it. So far it's pretty cool, though kinda easy. That's probably my own fault, since I set it on easy, but it just starts pretty hard in my opinion, and then lightens up. That's it at the moment, though I'll probably be playing Crysis soon, if everything goes according to plan.

Edit: Okay, it's not gonna be as easy I though it would be, since I just found out that mines, your only reliable income, dry up after a while, which I did NOT KNOW. I'm gonna have to hurry the fuck up to take another mine. Fuck.

Fathom Zero Mar 2nd, 2008 02:51 PM

After spending a week with it, Call of Duty 4 doesn't have as much depth in it as I thought it would. Back to Halo 3 for me.

MetalMilitia Mar 2nd, 2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmapolice (Post 535673)
Yeah I heard that the Download version has some issues. I got the retail DVD version, and so far it works fine for me. Try lowering the "foliage" in the video option maybe that would help.

I wish there are offline bots in the game because recently I just found out the full game is more unbalanced than the beta. The drones take more damage, you can shoot grenade launchers up close without fear of splash damage. You can't use airstrikes where you wanted anymore and light machineguns are more accurate than the Assault rifle. Things were so much better in the Beta.

Right so I've sorted out my frame rate issues by lowering the settings dramatically. The single player is actually pretty fun, if a little too easy.

Multi-player is aright but I still have a few problems, the most annoying being that 90% of people use the grenade launcher as their primary weapon on urban maps. This wouldn't be so bad if you had less ammunition or if it was less accurate.

One thing I do like about the game is all the destructible objects in the maps. The physics overall are well done.

liquidstatik Mar 2nd, 2008 03:33 PM

chrono trigger && 12sky

Karmapolice Mar 2nd, 2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 535706)
...the most annoying being that 90% of people use the grenade launcher as their primary weapon on urban maps. This wouldn't be so bad if you had less ammunition or if it was less accurate.

They should also add a minimum arming range for grenade launchers just like in BF2 so it will be useless on close quarters.

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 2nd, 2008 04:30 PM

Virtua Fighter (32X version) on an emulator :lol

Karmapolice Mar 2nd, 2008 07:24 PM

Playing Galtanor's Invasion in UT3

WhiteRat Mar 2nd, 2008 09:03 PM

I played Forza Motorsport 2 for 5 straight hours today. :\

Dr. Octogonopus Mar 2nd, 2008 10:35 PM

Yeah, I finally randomly found a SAW and basically ran around screaming and firing and throwing grenades until I somehow survived long enough. I really didn't think it would work, I was just pissed off.

BlackHexen Mar 4th, 2008 04:38 PM

I'm playing three games now. Everyone is cool and awesome:

Klonoa. Cutest game ever with Katamari series. Old school platformers are good.
Tomba2. Platformer and console RPG mixed together. I like this a lot. Zippo is my best friend.

And 3. is one of the best games ever: mAX pAYNE 2. I have never played better action game. Graphic style, good music and good plot with coolest fighting ever. Attitude is melancolic and individualist. More this kind of games. If someone can say more games like this, i'm thankful. AND MAX PAYNE IS FINNISH YEAH ALLRIGTH YEAH!!!!

executioneer Mar 4th, 2008 04:57 PM

i'll finnish YOU >:

Zomboid Mar 4th, 2008 05:14 PM

I'm playing resident evil 4 again.

ElPila666 Mar 4th, 2008 05:14 PM

The Punisher remains me Max Payne, maybe you should try that one, also there are the Hitman series but they just more stealth than the others. i still have to try the last Shyphon Filters they were fine at the psone, i really miss Gabe Logan

Dr. Octogonopus Mar 4th, 2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHexen (Post 536197)
I'm playing three games now. Everyone is cool and awesome:

Klonoa. Cutest game ever with Katamari series. Old school platformers are good.
Tomba2. Platformer and console RPG mixed together. I like this a lot. Zippo is my best friend.

And 3. is one of the best games ever: mAX pAYNE 2. I have never played better action game. Graphic style, good music and good plot with coolest fighting ever. Attitude is melancolic and individualist. More this kind of games. If someone can say more games like this, i'm thankful. AND MAX PAYNE IS FINNISH YEAH ALLRIGTH YEAH!!!!

dude, i freaking loved klonoa, until it sold out like sonic did.

liquidstatik Mar 4th, 2008 08:42 PM

CHRONO TIGGERRR, and its HARD ;_;

executioneer Mar 4th, 2008 10:10 PM

chrono tiger hahah

Guitar Woman Mar 4th, 2008 11:31 PM

Esuohlim Mar 4th, 2008 11:48 PM

I'm playing Super Mario Sunshine again :]

I've been playing nothing but Mario games since September :(

liquidstatik Mar 4th, 2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 536264)
chrono tiger hahah

whooops forgot the r!

executioneer Mar 5th, 2008 01:32 AM

right now i'm trying to get OMIKRON: The Nomad Soul running, but i have run into some snags

snag #1: it has got oldfashioned cd copy protection, that was designed for win 98 and therefore CAN NOT SEE THE DISC WHATSOEVER. fixd by using a nocd crack.

snag #2: tries to display the eidos logo and crashes to desktop- i hear the sound for about a half second, but see nothing. i have tried all sorts of combinations of compatibility modes/etc, atm i am downloading new gfx card drivers to see if that helps (probly not though, since it does it in software accelerated mode too)

edit: of course it isn't even trying to do 3d at that point, so who knows

executioneer Mar 5th, 2008 02:03 AM

well new drivers did not help, but replacing the three .mpgs in the FLI directory with empty txt files with the same name and extension DID :eek

liquidstatik Mar 5th, 2008 02:13 AM

hahaha, nice. :o

executioneer Mar 5th, 2008 04:19 AM

unfortunately, i don't think i can do anything about the last problem: this game sucks

it's got resident evil tank-style controls for the non-combat parts, and in order to save you have to collect "magic rings" (cough cough ink ribbons) and there's a limited number of them and you also can use them to buy hints when you're stuck, so what inevitably happens is in the sake of being frugal i will not save when i really should and then get killed/the game crashes and i have to restart (THIS JUST HAPPENED BTW)

although the story IS interesting, and i think i've actually gotten farther this time, the interface and mechanics are just so off-putting

maybe if i had it for DC and could feel more secure that it's not gonna crash (and so that the shit control scheme could be justified) i'd be enjoying it more, idk

oh ps for some reason when you're in the inventory screen it gets incredibly unresponsive, sometimes you have to push a button two or three times before it responds

Guitar Woman Mar 5th, 2008 11:04 AM

I was always able to save without gathering the magic rings, sort of like how in Tomb Raider 3 it says you have to gather Save Crystals to record your progress, but you really don't.

I could be wrong, it's been forevereverever since I've played. :(

I've never had problems with tank controls in any game, either, but I guess that's a big issue for some people

executioneer Mar 5th, 2008 02:42 PM

well on the pc when i can't use a controller, it just seems more annoying

it's really the most minor of my complaints

oh btw it wouldn't let me use my gamepad for whatever reason

bigtimecow Mar 5th, 2008 02:46 PM

i just started playing the incredible machine :O

edit: again

Dr. Octogonopus Mar 5th, 2008 05:58 PM

GW, I freaking loved JSR. Especially JSRfuture. One of the few games that involved roller skates, graffiti, and LSD I will ever like.

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 5th, 2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 536279)

That screenshot looks pretty gay :O

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 5th, 2008 06:41 PM

I'm playing The Tick on a Genesis emulator.

stitchfan626 Mar 5th, 2008 07:08 PM

i'm playing endless ocean (i know, it's a relaxingly addictive scuba diving sim, but this will do until SSBB comes out).

Symphony of the Belmonts Mar 7th, 2008 11:07 PM

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

WhiteRat Mar 8th, 2008 08:43 AM

Daytona USA 2001 for Dreamcast. I'm thoroughly enjoying the awesome soundtrack.

Karmapolice Mar 8th, 2008 09:50 AM

W40k: Dawn of War