I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Dec 21st, 2010 12:30 PM

I saw that sort of thing IRL as a kid and it gave me nightmares as a kid.

Cat had kittens in grandparents' chimney somehow. Grandfather started fire, opened flue, voila...kittens on fire.

Babs Dec 22nd, 2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 708454)
Can we give Babs a lifetime ban tomorrow please? That would be an awesome Christmas present.

Why you want to ban me Tadao?

Kitsa Dec 22nd, 2010 05:55 AM

shitty, sleepless night. I hate what winter does to me.

I look like Carrot Top with a hangover. Well, like, 1990's Carrot Top, without the steroid thing.

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 708568)
Why you want to ban me Tadao?

Because you look like a little shit fuck tard that I hated when I was a teen. But that's all over now and you look like a nice handsome young man. Hopefully it's because you ditched that twat of a GF. Hahahaah seriously, she is a hateful bitch, not like us!

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 22nd, 2010 09:05 PM

MAN: Say, Jasper. What comes after 75?
JASPER: 76.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 708185)
That is the spirit. :)

elx Dec 22nd, 2010 09:36 PM

if anyone is still giftwrapping, pick up one of these!

amaaaaazing

Esuohlim Dec 22nd, 2010 10:05 PM

EVERY SINGLE PRESENT ONLY REQUIRES THREE PIECES OF TAPE BTW

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2010 10:58 PM

One if you do it right

Esuohlim Dec 22nd, 2010 11:02 PM

Without necessitating oragmi bullshit, Mr. Japan :rolleyes

elx Dec 22nd, 2010 11:06 PM

nuh uh, it's like two pieces down the middle, two pieces on each edge, several on a bow/for a tag...so on :(

:marthastewart

executioneer Dec 22nd, 2010 11:13 PM

i put one million tapes on everything :badatpresentwrapping

Tadao Dec 22nd, 2010 11:14 PM

If you fold in the side with nice tight pentagonal presses it is impossible for the side to release until the front flap is lifted.

elx Dec 22nd, 2010 11:59 PM

we could always proclaim a new interest in the environment and collectively begin striking against gift wrapping, because it is a a waste and kills trees and also small girls in eastern asia.

edit: also this strike applies to all christmas decorating besides the pretty lights

Esuohlim Dec 23rd, 2010 12:06 AM

h8 the environment

This year the only wrapping paper I have available is so thin it's see-through :( So I'm too lazy go to the store to get new paper and I'm also too lazy to double wrap

kahljorn Dec 23rd, 2010 04:12 AM

i still havent even bought most people's presents ;/

captain516 Dec 23rd, 2010 04:13 AM

So I found this Russian website that has, like every Simpsons evar
That's how I spent my first 3 days of break

Kitsa Dec 23rd, 2010 05:06 AM

I finished Chanukah and Christmas shopping long ago and I'm up to the February birthdays. :xmas2

Pentegarn Dec 23rd, 2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 708673)
Without necessitating oragmi bullshit, Mr. Japan :rolleyes

You didn't tell us you won the Mr. Japan contest Tadao, grats man!

Zhukov Dec 23rd, 2010 07:49 AM

I usually skip wrapping and just hand gifts to people out of a bag. NO TAPE.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 23rd, 2010 12:19 PM

I also need to do christmas shopping tonight or tomorrow. then some wrappin.

Colonel Flagg Dec 23rd, 2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 708723)
I usually skip wrapping and just hand gifts to people out of a bag. NO TAPE.

I always thought of this as cheating. :(

MLE Dec 23rd, 2010 04:19 PM

:oneofthosedays

Phoenix Gamma Dec 23rd, 2010 04:32 PM

Gift bags are totally lame unless it's for a token gift or you're giving multiple things. Like, I'm not at all close to my aunt and uncle (only see them once or twice a year, and my uncle doesn't really speak english). So I got them each a winter hat and a bag of those fucking awesome Lindor Truffles. So I'll toss those in a bag. My dad's birthday was two weeks ago so we got him some clothes and a copy of Goldeneye Wii, and put all of our gifts together in a bag.

I bought bigtimecow a Nintendo Points card a few years ago and put it in an envelope inside a box inside another box inside another box. He was like "uhhh I hope you didn't spend too much..." Then he bought Paper Mario and never even beat it >: He never beats anything though so that's my fault for buying him video game related gifts two years in a row :lol

On a totally unrelated note, after realizing every female in every group of friends I have is seeing someone, I signed up for OkCupid. As it turns out, there are some totally NOT awful people on there! Like...I would actually maybe date them probably! I expecting to delete my account within 24 hours after getting paired up with some depressed chick.

EDIT: As soon as I posted this, some chick with a dimly lit webcam photo and too much mascara messages me saying "what's up cutie wanna get to know each other more?" and her number. I take back what I said.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 23rd, 2010 05:39 PM

just beware of those people that then want you to join another site to either verify your age/who you are unless the other site is free. They are da scammers.

Phoenix Gamma Dec 23rd, 2010 05:55 PM

But verifying my Social Security #'s cool, right?