I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 03:57 PM

Pram, it's a good thing there are animators in the world. You can always rest assured knowing there is someone lower than you.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:07 PM

wat

Pentegarn Sep 18th, 2011 04:12 PM

You know when you quote someone there's a little button next to their name that shows where their original post is, but if you just make up fake quotes about someone that little button is missing?

Which begs the question why make a quote that Thrash0 never said? It doesn't beg the question of why you filled it with racism, because people tend to go with what they know in times of panic :lol

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:14 PM

Animators like to pretend they're making something live when all they're really doing is compensating for whatever issues they have. They constantly attempt to draw characters but only end up with piss poor renditions of other people, and usually that just includes one person because they can't seem to go anywhere else in life aside from being ultra-condescending egotistical dickwads.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 742593)
You know when you quote someone there's a little button next to their name that shows where their original post is, but if you just make up fake quotes about someone that little button is missing?

Which begs the question why make a quote that Thrash0 never said? It doesn't beg the question of why you filled it with racism, because people tend to go with what they know in times of panic :lol

this is too good :lol

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:18 PM

Looks to me more like he exploited what I didn't know and triumphed on a technicality. He did send me that private message, though.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:19 PM

Shyandquietguy- sounds like you really wanted to be an animator...

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:23 PM

Somebody talk to him, he needs attention

k0k0 Sep 18th, 2011 04:24 PM

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:25 PM

Nope. And the fact that you lowered yourself to "no that's YOU!" makes me wonder what you do with your life.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:26 PM

You're going to get busted when a mod checks your outgoing messages, Trash0.

Pentegarn Sep 18th, 2011 04:27 PM

Tattling is the new mocking >:

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:28 PM

Tell me what the fuck this is:

Carlton: "Boogedy! Just kidding..."
Madeleinska: "Boogedy... is pulling his strings."
Eloise: "Boogedy?"
Madeleinska: "Boogedy."
Don Carlson (Boogedy): "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:29 PM

Shyandquietguy: I'm making a biopic about Thrash0's adventures in working for tips.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742605)
Shyandquietguy: I'm making a biopic about Thrash0's adventures in working for tips.

Buddy I will make 10X more in tips from bringing people food than anyone whose career is based around claymation

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:30 PM

Oh good. So you're doing the music, right?

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:31 PM

Thrash0: Bride of Boogedy (1987). I-mockery is about 80's nostalgia. I figured it fit.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:33 PM

No, I'm hiring Chojin to do the music.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:33 PM

Why do you care so much about the eighties? And why would you want to network with Chojin? Don't you guys hate each others guts? Also, musicians make horrible writers, Pram.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:35 PM

Because it was the happiest time of my life. I was a kid.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742610)
Why do you care so much about the eighties? And why would you want to network with Chojin? Don't you guys hate each others guts? Also, musicians make horrible writers.

I think it's a one-way street. Pram desperately wants to be accepted by Chojin whereas Chojin would piss on the back of Pram's head while he was mourning over his dead mother.

Rongi Sep 18th, 2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742611)
Because it was the happiest time of my life. I was a kid.

Wait, are you Pram Maven? The child molesting, racist animator and musician from Portland, Oregon?

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:37 PM

The eighties was nothing but debauchery and cocaine dude. There is nothing special about your childhood.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:38 PM

And why is everyone calling Pram an animator? I thought he was a musician?

Pentegarn Sep 18th, 2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 742613)
Wait, are you Pram Maven? The child molesting, racist animator and musician from Portland, Oregon?

You can't buy that sort of fame :lol

Rongi Sep 18th, 2011 04:39 PM

i just reread the Drunk Drivers Against Anime Fans webpage. i've noticed that anime hate as a form of internet humor has kind of seen its day. but ddaaf was hilarious

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742615)
And why is everyone calling Pram an animator? I thought he was a musician?

If plucking the stretched tendons of a childs spine makes music, then I guess you could say that.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:47 PM

You sure know a lot about children, Thrash0. And you can't shut up about them. Are you sure you're not projecting your pedophilic tendencies onto me?

Rongi- who cares what I am. I'll surely fail at it.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742619)
You sure know a lot about children, Thrash0.

So then my assumption that you can play a child's spine like a bass is true? I figured you'd know the answer to that.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 04:50 PM

Well if you're gonna go that route Pram, I'll just be nice and let you know Tadao didn't appreciate you stealing someone else's picture to wish him a Happy B-day.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 04:55 PM

No, because I'm interested in police forensics and science. A child's rib cage would not have enough capacity to resonate with bass frequencies. Your rib cage is not big enough either because you're a small person. That makes sense to me, because you're also small-minded.

Shyandquietguy- ...and? I'm sure the people who own the pictures Tadao uses to wish other posters a happy birthday don't appreciate him putting birthday hats on their rabbits.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:02 PM

Thrash0- The only way you can "win" is by cheating. The way you've manipulated the situation today makes me think you might have a criminal record- because you've demonstrated that you're good at lying and changing what you said.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 05:03 PM

The difference being he used software to edit the image.

All you did was take someone else's pic and slapped it in there. You didn't even try to do anything with it.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:05 PM

Oh, on I-mockery? I LEARNED FROM THE BEST.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742624)
A child's rib cage would not have enough capacity to resonate with bass frequencies.

This is my new favorite quote. (sorry pent :( )

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 742628)
This is my new favorite quote. (sorry pent :( )

Don't forget to edit it, bitch.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742629)
Don't forget to edit it, bitch.

I don't think there is a way to edit it to make you sound like more of a murdering pedophile. This one's all you pal.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 05:10 PM

Also, I figured you wouldn't be able to REALLY play a childs spinal column like a base, but what I really want to know is how it tastes?

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:11 PM

I don't think you're ever going to do anything but wait on other people for the rest of your life, "pal". It's a good thing there isn't a button to edit the jealousy out of your posts, because you'd be hitting that like a cheap hooker too.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742627)
Oh, on I-mockery? I LEARNED FROM THE BEST.

The big difference between Chojin posting that pic and yours is that yours isn't a widely public piece.

Pentegarn Sep 18th, 2011 05:19 PM

I am going to throw a ref's flag here and call a personal foul on Pram.

Personal Foul
Pram
Insinuating that anyone, anywhere, ever could be jealous of Pram
15 pickle penalty from the spot of the foul
Still 2nd down

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:22 PM

Neither is this, but Thrash0 posted it.

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:23 PM

Shy- also, the fact that Chojin posted that pic from a widely public piece means that it is more likely its copyright would be enforced. You can try to outsmart me, but I'd say we're evenly matched here.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 05:26 PM

How about you go die in a river asshole.

Fathom Zero Sep 18th, 2011 05:30 PM

River assholes are dangerous :eek

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:30 PM

No, I do. I also care about the fact that I gave them free advertising.

Here, I'll do it again:

Buy this picture here and support the artist.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 05:32 PM

Yeah, great. I don't see you linking to that fucker in the thread you posted it in prick.

k0k0 Sep 18th, 2011 05:33 PM

You could probably get banned for advertising doing it like that. I'm not sure of the forum rules enough though.

edit:
Proceed with the fighting though. I've got pizza and a Dr. Pepper going.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 05:42 PM

I think the better question is "how much of Pram's stuff is stolen"?

Pram Maven Sep 18th, 2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742641)

edit:

Awesome. You should leave the pizza on your counter and eat the rest tomorrow.

I'm done fighting for today, though. Good night.

Shyandquietguy Sep 18th, 2011 05:51 PM

So how many aspiring guitar players have you stolen from?

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742644)
Awesome. You should leave the pizza on your counter and eat the rest tomorrow.

Just like a stupid pussy to run off when his chips are down :rolleyes

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742600)

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742600)

This makes the previous post so much funnier :lol

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2011 06:24 PM

for fuck's sake, it's just so tragically pathetic :\

Fathom Zero Sep 18th, 2011 06:25 PM

What the fuck just happened?

Fathom Zero Sep 18th, 2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 742379)
retard thunderdome

Oh, right. :rolleyes

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2011 06:33 PM

The wine I've had causes me to wax uncharacteristically sorrowful about it all. Sarah McLaughlin should be singing that song about angels as Pram Maven posts flash on-screen in slow motion. But then I came to my senses and decided not to give a fuck again.

Fathom Zero Sep 18th, 2011 06:37 PM

Whatchu working on Kitsa? Doing anything productive?

executioneer Sep 18th, 2011 07:13 PM

man i am so happy w. new computer

played portal 2 with everything turned all the way up @ 1920x1200, smooth as butta

k0k0 Sep 18th, 2011 07:33 PM

I read that as "Smooth as butts" which I guess works depending. I laughed.

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2011 07:34 PM

I went to a flea market. Then I went to a place where antique biplanes were doing a fly-in. I just got back from a Top Secret Assignment I can't talk about.

k0k0 Sep 18th, 2011 07:35 PM

Oh man, flea markets are my favorite! I love collecting knock off toys. Plus the fact that you can walk around with a turkey leg in one hand and a corn on the cob on a stick in the other makes it so much better. At least that's how I roll at the flea markets here.

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2011 07:38 PM

This was a shitty and good one. Shitty, because I was out of town and only got back for the last day of it. The flea market is only once a year and I probably missed out on a lot of great stuff. But it was also good, because it was the last day and people would rather make a deal than load their shit back up.

I scored a kids' bike seat in great shape for $1. It had some superficial stains and stuff that came right off with a Magic Eraser. I also got some antique clip-on earrings for my Judge Judy costume, 50 cents.

ThrashO Sep 18th, 2011 07:47 PM

There are two flea markets here in raleigh. One is pretty much a Little Mexico where I one time got a burrito and had THE WORST diarrhea of my life. And the second one is more like a fair every weekend minus the rides. On top of all the old women selling there "secret" recipes, snacks, rugs, quilts and the like, alot of people sell home made furniture as well.

The best part about this flea market is that outside where everyone has their table set up (I think it's open grounds on the outside, inside you have to pay for a booth) there are tables and tables full of vietnam, WWI and WWI memorabilia and one guy has a HUGE nazi flag over his entire set up. One guy had a photo album and one of the pictures was a soldier down on one knee with a severed dudes head on the end of his bayonet. "NEAT" I say As I take a bite of my footlong corndog.

k0k0 Sep 18th, 2011 07:48 PM

The one about 15 miles from my house is every weekend. And they have live music every weekend (usually tejano music with loud accordians and lots of aye aye ayes). I've got plenty of military surplus items from there along with a really sweet full tang ninja sword, tons of airsoft guns, and so many knockoff toys. Also plenty of cheap tools and deals. I like to haggle with these people.

Kitsa Sep 18th, 2011 07:57 PM

I've been to some really great ones and some total duds (the big ones like 7 Mile Fair and the like are almost always lousy, just cellphones and roses dipped in wax and knockoff purses and stuff). One of the best ones I've ever been to was just a pile in an old barn. I'd always find the best stuff there.

We have some huge markets about a half hour south of Dayton, but the local ones are just one big shindig once a year.

Fathom Zero Sep 19th, 2011 03:06 AM

I'm going to blow up the cover of Blackalicious' Blazing Arrow and put it on my wall.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 05:26 AM

You know, if you all weren't so busy shitting on my work, I'd be nice to you. Then we wouldn't have this little rivalry. I'ts funny, how much people go out of their way to hate each other.

Zhukov Sep 19th, 2011 05:34 AM

If you make my avatar out of clay, then I will bury the hatchet. I wont go out of my way to hate you.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 05:46 AM

Okay, Zhukov, deal. It will be a caricature, though, and kind of cartoony. Does that suit you? I'm not a great sculptor of realism.

Pentegarn Sep 19th, 2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742722)
You know, if you all weren't so busy shitting on my work, I'd be nice to you. Then we wouldn't have this little rivalry. I'ts funny, how much people go out of their way to hate each other.

For what we all have with you to be considered a rivalry, both sides would have to be evenly matched, otherwise it is more of a traditional beatdown.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 06:35 AM

You're still mad because I left Tonic out of the 90's music thread. I just didn't think of it...they have some good songs.

Zhukov Sep 19th, 2011 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742726)
Okay, Zhukov, deal. It will be a caricature, though, and kind of cartoony. Does that suit you? I'm not a great sculptor of realism.

That's well within acceptable parameters.

Aaarg Sep 19th, 2011 07:18 AM

going back to the flea market thrift shop conversation yesterday i found a little wooden box with a haida design on the top. it was like a buck-fifty. all right.

Zhukov Sep 19th, 2011 07:26 AM

That's pretty cool. I can honestly say I've never found anything really, really good at a flea market.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 07:39 AM

Neat! What are you going to put in it?

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 07:43 AM

Zhukov Sep 19th, 2011 07:52 AM

That's fucking shite. Do it again.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 07:56 AM

I know... I suck at Super Sculpey. If would help if I knew where your picture came from, though. Do you have other views of his face?

Zhukov Sep 19th, 2011 08:32 AM

No, it has to be that picture.

Colonel Flagg Sep 19th, 2011 10:14 AM

Looks like I missed out on all the "fun".

Good. :)

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 10:49 AM

I'm having trouble with the clay I'd rather use, but I'm looking for a way to make it more manageable. This might have to wait a bit...Sorry.

FLAGG, buddy! How's it going?

b_squared Sep 19th, 2011 01:22 PM

Kitsa I hope the super secret project has to do with halloween inspired food. The purple pickles were very scary.

Colonel Flagg Sep 19th, 2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Are you sure you're not projecting your pedophilic tendencies onto me?

Quote:

who cares what I am. I'll surely fail at it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742625)
The way you've manipulated the situation today makes me think you might have a criminal record.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742636)
You can try to outsmart me, but I'd say we're evenly matched here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742644)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742722)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742747)
FLAGG, buddy! How's it going?

Uh. Fine, but it sure looks like you've been busy.

I have a few rhetorical questions, but for now, I'll stick to the concrete, since it's far less easy to misinterpret. Did you obtain the copyright to my avatar so you could do a clay image of it? I believe it was going to cost you a full on claymation short of a vaguely NSFW act on a marginally talented musician.

Esuohlim Sep 19th, 2011 02:04 PM

I guess the good thing about not having reliable internet at the moment is that Pram is back and most of the newer posts are immensely skippable as a result

Kitsa Sep 19th, 2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 742762)
Kitsa I hope the super secret project has to do with halloween inspired food. The purple pickles were very scary.

In a way. I won't deny that food is involved.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 02:10 PM

Flagg- nah, I had to abandon the idea because I can't get the right shade of blue. The tint I'm looking is Cyan. Short for Cyanide.

ThrashO Sep 19th, 2011 02:24 PM

Please take a handful of Cyan.

Sincerely, ThrashO

Tadao Sep 19th, 2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 742769)
I guess the good thing about not having reliable internet at the moment is that Pram is back and most of the newer posts are immensely skippable as a result

I was thinking about taking a long break from this place. Looks like I'm going to be forced into it.

Esuohlim Sep 19th, 2011 02:40 PM

I challenge anyone here to find me a comedy album that's funnier than David Cross' "Shut Up You Fucking Baby"

Bill Hicks doesn't count

Esuohlim Sep 19th, 2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 742774)
I was thinking about taking a long break from this place. Looks like I'm going to be forced into it.

Seriously.

PRAM MAVEN - THE GUY FROM WHATEVER NEBRASKA OR SOMETHING WHO CARES

Fathom Zero Sep 19th, 2011 02:57 PM

I like Greg Proops' Joke Book.

Aaarg Sep 19th, 2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742738)
Neat! What are you going to put in it?

i think i might haida couple of pens in it hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk

executioneer Sep 19th, 2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 742775)
I challenge anyone here to find me a comedy album that's funnier than David Cross' "Shut Up You Fucking Baby"

Bill Hicks doesn't count

idk maybe i've listened to it too often but some of the shine's come off of david cross's work for me lately

i like eddie izzard's dress to kill a lot

Kitsa Sep 19th, 2011 05:23 PM

No more donations from redheads, please, says sperm bank

Fathom Zero Sep 19th, 2011 05:31 PM

Collect 'em all.

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 06:38 PM

Does anyone remember Mad Ball Head Poppers?

Pentegarn Sep 19th, 2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 742610)
Why do you care so much about the eighties? And why would you want to network with Chojin? Don't you guys hate each others guts? Also, musicians make horrible writers, Pram.

He loves the 80s so much he converses only in men without hats lyrics

Pram Maven Sep 19th, 2011 07:53 PM

Pent- Pretty much.

It's a very special kind of life
no one's really knows the truth about the situation

Also, this is for Mockery.

Kitsa Sep 19th, 2011 07:57 PM

I feel I don't quite understand the repeated blur technique.