I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

zeldasbiggestfan Jul 29th, 2020 01:18 PM

I don't know who, but a number of years ago now someone posted a link of a bunch of pony toys that some guy kept cumming on. It was really upsetting and was also my introduction to bronies

Chojin Jul 29th, 2020 10:14 PM

i assume you were upset that someone beat you to it

Chojin Jul 29th, 2020 10:19 PM

lmao trying to turn the pickle/upboat system back on and came across this in the admin panel

Chojin Jul 29th, 2020 10:29 PM

also registrations are back on

i assume someone will tell me if that wasn't ok to do, but i can't imagine why at this point

Tadao Jul 29th, 2020 10:39 PM

:squigly

Esuohlim Jul 29th, 2020 11:45 PM

Turning off registrations was Rog's last resort to combat spambots

But since all the bots are too busy meddling in our elections we should be good these days ;) ;)

Esuohlim Jul 29th, 2020 11:46 PM

But seriously what suddenly brought some of the attention back here?

Chojin Jul 30th, 2020 03:10 AM

for me:

i hate everyone on social media. my friends and colleagues routinely reveal they're the most gullible retards alive, form strong opinions about things they don't begin to understand, think they're daring and brave for having the safest "takes" possible, etc. and if i'm going to be an asshole to people, it should probably be somewhere else.

also i liked this forum

see also: wtf else are we doing in 2020; let's resurrect vbulletin

Esuohlim Jul 30th, 2020 02:57 PM

I too hate everyone on social media for many similar reasons. Everyone is either saccharinely good-natured because they don't want to offend their begrudgingly-friended Aunt Betsy, OR they're self-appointed presidents of the Woke Club.

Tadao Jul 30th, 2020 03:52 PM

Someone just drove an Ice Cream truck up my street. It's like twice the size of the old one.

I haven't seen an Ice Cream truck in a decade or more. It's creepy.

captain516 Jul 30th, 2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 772253)
I too hate everyone on social media for many similar reasons. Everyone is either saccharinely good-natured because they don't want to offend their begrudgingly-friended Aunt Betsy, OR they're self-appointed presidents of the Woke Club.

You're lucky. My experience is all of the above plus people trying to hard to sound cool or edgy (so basically Guitar Woman).

In retrospect I was really lucky to be around a pre-social media internet. Sites like this and Newgrounds were a blast.

Chojin Jul 31st, 2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 772256)
Someone just drove an Ice Cream truck up my street. It's like twice the size of the old one.

i've kinda always wanted an ice cream truck

think of all the things you could keep cold

ice cream, for example

Tadao Jul 31st, 2020 12:25 PM

When I lived in a Hippy beach town, I wanted to get an Ice Cream truck that played Grateful Dead and we only sold Ben and Jerry's. It probably would have made money.

Chojin Jul 31st, 2020 12:42 PM

i wonder if it would be possible to open a mobile pot dispensary in an ice cream truck with an appropriate jingle. i mean legally, not the side hustle most ice cream men are actually up to.

and if so, why hasn't anyone done it

aside from the obvious lack of motivation

Tadao Jul 31st, 2020 01:22 PM

I think it's still against fed law. So there is probably a high risk of Drug trafficking if you are mobile. I think that one comes with a giant punishment.

Chojin Jul 31st, 2020 01:23 PM

in places like Colorado, though?

Tadao Jul 31st, 2020 01:23 PM

Also Cheech and Chong Nice Dreams did it.

Colonel Flagg Aug 6th, 2020 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 772256)

I just saw an old ice cream truck rumbling down the street just outside of my neighborhood. Do you live near me now?

Tadao Aug 6th, 2020 03:23 PM

No, but the creeps are out!

Tadao Aug 7th, 2020 07:53 PM

The Ice Cream Truck is playing "O Christmas Tree. O Christmas Tree" I fucking hate this guy.

Colonel Flagg Aug 12th, 2020 10:59 AM

You need to post video with sound.

:xmas3:xmas1:xmas2

zeldasbiggestfan Aug 14th, 2020 10:21 PM

Fall Guys is really fun, you should all play with me

:(

Pentegarn Aug 15th, 2020 10:29 AM

I can't bring myself to hear Lee Majors sing his own show's theme song again

I assume Fall Guys is based on the old Fall Guy show from the early 80s

captain516 Aug 19th, 2020 01:46 PM

the great state of california is on fire again...
this time close to where I live!

Tadao Aug 19th, 2020 02:14 PM

Yeah, we were already having a record fire, but the the San Francisco lightning storms started more fires lol.