I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sethomas Apr 22nd, 2008 11:08 PM

Guys, I haven't been able to visit more than for a few minutes since Saturday night.

Did I miss anything?

Pub Lover Apr 22nd, 2008 11:10 PM

The page break.

& another illonois earthquake.

No.

Sethomas Apr 22nd, 2008 11:12 PM

I used to monitor my eye color compulsively because it used to be far more capricious. For example, I remember on Drunk Night here on the boards when I was a high school junior, I tried to figure out a way to scan my eyes without going blind because they were seriously grass green. They'd never had that color before. In recent months they seem to have been settling to a boring shade of blue, so it's interesting for me that the above picture captures the color well.

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 11:56 PM

I used to be insanely jealous of this one girl I knew in high school with eye heterochromia. One was light blue and the other was sort of a reddish brown. Of all the eye defects to have, that's by far the coolest. :lazyeye :sevenforce

I found out later that I have central heterochromia, where my gray pupils also have gold rings around the irises. According to Wikipedia this is even rarer so I'm no longer jealous. :eek

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2008 11:59 PM

OK I'M A LITTLE JEALOUS >:

Esuohlim Apr 23rd, 2008 12:08 AM

Does anyone want to sell me their Wii :(

Zomboid Apr 23rd, 2008 12:41 AM

Make me an offer.

Sethomas Apr 23rd, 2008 12:43 AM

I have the central heterochromia deal, id est the golden rings in my iris around my pupil. Both of my parents have it, as do both my sisters, so I don't get what they mean by saying it's residual toxins. That doesn't sound scientific.

bigtimecow Apr 23rd, 2008 12:47 AM

don't sell your wii, MARIO KART THIS WEEK FAGGORT

Esuohlim Apr 23rd, 2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 551202)
Make me an offer.

Shit how much more is the Canadian dollar worth these days :(

Esuohlim Apr 23rd, 2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 550937)
Of course 7 is milhouse. Who else would it be? It all but says ZAPPA.

If anyone's keeping track I think my new obsession might now be Buckethead.

I hope it's not gay to like Buckethead :(

Esuohlim Apr 23rd, 2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 551203)
I have the central heterochromia deal, id est the golden rings in my iris around my pupil. Both of my parents have it, as do both my sisters, so I don't get what they mean by saying it's residual toxins. That doesn't sound scientific.

The only other person in my family who has it is my mom's sister, and hers is sectoral heterochromia which I also happen to find much cooler >:

executioneer Apr 23rd, 2008 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551208)
If anyone's keeping track I think my new obsession might now be Buckethead.

depends on who you ask i guess :/

Esuohlim Apr 23rd, 2008 01:22 AM

Every time I start liking a new band I check Facebook to see who else I know likes it and almost every time you show up Willie :eek

I have also taken an interest to Presidents of the United States of America, Primus and Tom Waits as of late :eek

Guitar Woman Apr 23rd, 2008 01:24 AM

as a general rule I avoid any band with a -head suffix in their name

Zomboid Apr 23rd, 2008 01:28 AM

I'll back you up on the Primus, milhouse.

JediScum Apr 23rd, 2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 551208)

It is... if he's with Les Claypool.

But if he's with Bootsy Collins, that Butch!

But if Buckethead is with BOTH Les Claypool and Bootsy Collins... well, that's like having a chick squat on glass table and shit while you lay underneath

So, whatever you do, don't get "Monsters and Robots".

I'm gonna listen to some early SWANS....

liquidstatik Apr 23rd, 2008 01:44 AM

BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE BOOSIE WEBBIE WEBBIE WEBBIE WEBBIE WEBBIE WEBBIE WEBBIE WEBBIE

liquidstatik Apr 23rd, 2008 01:47 AM

Jiggalatin I been rollin bout a week you can tell i got cake by the diamonds in my teeth
WIPE ME DOWN

Sethomas Apr 23rd, 2008 01:54 AM

But if Buckethead is with BOTH Les Claypool and Bootsy Collins... well, that's like having a chick squat on glass table and shit while you lay underneath

I understand the image that's being expressed, but I have no idea whatsoever what actually meaning is intended to be conveyed.

To me, you may as well have said, "if Giuseppe Gentile is with BOTH Kofi Annan and Marylin Monroe... well that's like having a man in a Big Bird costume bludgeon a small child as you drink a Slurpee."

executioneer Apr 23rd, 2008 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 551215)
as a general rule I avoid any band with a -head suffix in their name

then you should listen to death cube k instead lol

T-Rex Apr 23rd, 2008 09:24 AM

The Dodge Nitro is a bunch of butt cracks. Could it try to look any more like a Range Rover? A crappy one at that. Also, what's up with the Chrysler 300?

Dodge Nitro

Range

Chrysler 300

Rolls-Royce Phantom

Dudes at Dodge and Chrysler, stop making crappy copies of kickass cars. Maybe hire a European design team, I guess?

Dr. Boogie Apr 23rd, 2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Rex (Post 551244)
Dudes at Dodge and Chrysler, stop making crappy copies of kickass cars. Maybe hire a European design team, I guess?

Racist.

Pub Lover Apr 23rd, 2008 01:26 PM

Car Forum. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Apr 23rd, 2008 01:29 PM