I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:04 PM


ElPila666 Jun 10th, 2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560458)
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT, YOU CREEPY FUCKER? :chatter

Don't you remember that happy time that we spend togheter the dat that i took you that pic? :tear

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:08 PM

Febuary 2006? Were you even born back then? :eek

ElPila666 Jun 10th, 2008 10:08 PM

JK ^^

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:11 PM

JK? :wah
Quote:

Originally Posted by pac-man (Post 560462)
Only if you've raped him

OMG! :lol RAPE! :lol THAT IS SO LOL! :lol I BET THEY NEVER HAD RAPE ON THAT SIMPSONS CARTOON! :lol I MEAN WOW! :lol

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:13 PM

Hey El Pila, my under 20 Rugby team will thrash your Under 20 Rugby team on Sunday. :sport

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 560457)
afk guys i need a cig

:domo

ElPila666 Jun 10th, 2008 10:20 PM

All blacks used to liked me back in the Lomu days, i liked his hair, rugby is violent than footbal, people got hurt and some of the guy loose their teeths

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560470)
Hey El Pila, my under 20 Rugby team will thrash your Under 20 Rugby team on Sunday. :sport

Is there anyone on the boards from Ireland? BECAUSE MY TEAM JUST TROUNCED THAT HYPOTHETICAL IRISH GUY'S TEAM! OH YEAH!

pac-man Jun 10th, 2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560469)
JK? :wah


OMG! :lol RAPE! :lol THAT IS SO LOL! :lol I BET THEY NEVER HAD RAPE ON THAT SIMPSONS CARTOON! :lol I MEAN WOW! :lol




I'll take The Rapists

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 560472)
All blacks used to liked me back in the Lomu days, i liked his hair, rugby is violent than footbal, people got hurt and some of the guy loose their teeths

More injuries in Pro Soccer, but it also has more mincing about and hair gel.

pac-man Jun 10th, 2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560475)
More injuries in Pro Soccer, but it also has more mincing about and hair gel.

:lol MINCING! :lol HAIR GEL!!1!! LMAO!!!!1!!! UR FUNNIER THAN ANY SIMPSONS CARTOON! :lol

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:30 PM

I'm having a fight with an imaginary Irishman, calling him gay is part of that. You are from Texas. When I call you gay I'll mention something that that people in Texas think are indications of homosexuality, probably soap & pronunciation. Of course, if those were the qualifiers for being gay, you're as straight as they come.

pac-man Jun 10th, 2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560480)
I'm having a fight with an imaginary Irishman, calling him gay is part of that. You are from Texas. When I call you gay I'll mention something that that people in Texas think are indications of homosexuality, probably soap & pronunciation. Of course, if those were the qualifiers for being gay, you're as straight as they come.

HOLY FUCK, THAT IZ 2 FUNNY!!!!1!! :lol U TOTALLY GOT ME!!! AND WITH THE SOAP AND PRONUNCIATION!!!!! :lol IMAGINARY PEOPLE!!!! ROFL!!! :lol

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:35 PM

Haha, I'm kidding buddy, you are totally gay. ;)

pac-man Jun 10th, 2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560484)
Haha, I'm kidding buddy, you are totally gay. ;)

OMG!!! UR HILARIOUS!!!! :lol AND A KIDDER TOO!!!! :lol I AM NOT UR BUDDY, BUT U SAID I WAS!!! HAHAHA!!!! :lol

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:52 PM

You sure are my buddy. I like you. I did a thing and then you did it again, and again, and again, and aga... You do know I won't ever admit you're not the retard in this fight, right? Sure I'm pretty stupid right here, but you're winning at the true idiocy. And you can tell yourself that you're pretending, and you're better than me, but dude... THAT IS HELL OF WRONG! All kidding aside, I hope you have something better than this in your life. Maybe you should think about going and doing that. K, Pal?

pac-man Jun 10th, 2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560487)
You sure are my buddy. I like you. I did a thing and then you did it again, and again, and again, and aga... You do know I won't ever admit you're not the retard in this fight, right? Sure I'm pretty stupid right here, but you're winning at the true idiocy. And you can tell yourself that you're pretending, and you're better than me, but dude... THAT IS HELL OF WRONG! All kidding aside, I hope you have something better than this in your life. Maybe you should think about going and doing that. K, Pal?

:lol I'M WATCHING THE GAME!!!! BASKETBALL, IT'S A SPORT!!!! BUT UR TOO MUCH FUN!!! I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS, TOO!!!! :lol LULZ!!!!

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 10:59 PM

:lol This is fun. :)

For me, not for any of the other jackasses that read this thread. :lol

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 560457)
afk guys i need a cig

DanDannyDanDann! That must be the biggest fag on the planet you're smoking right now! :x


At least, the longest. :orgasm

pac-man Jun 10th, 2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 560489)
:lol This is fun. :)

For me, not for any of the other jackasses that read this thread. :lol

:lol JACKASSES!!1!!! :lol PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN ISNT USUALLY FUNNY, BUT THE WAY U DO IT IS GREAT!!!! UR LENNY BRUCE AND DON RICKLES!!! :lol

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 11:04 PM

Thanks. :)

ElPila666 Jun 10th, 2008 11:04 PM

I'm Richard Pryior

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 11:05 PM

It really means a lot to me that it's you that is finally giving me the credit I so richly deserve. :)

Pub Lover Jun 10th, 2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElPila666 (Post 560493)
I'm Richard Pryior

Richard Prior? Dude, that guy is hell of monastic.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.