I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:25 PM

In fact, I don't trust white people here either

Rednecks're allright, but wannabe rednecks? >:

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:26 PM

That game was awesome. I remember I had to have a SUPERVGA to play it. Sierra, what happened? What happened :(

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 547514)
In fact, I don't trust white people here either

Rednecks're allright, but wannabe rednecks? >:

What if you were backwards and redneck at one point in time, and have since realized how incredibly stupid you were and sounded :(

I'm just sayin

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 11:28 PM

I once was in a training sequence to become a teacher for Kaplan, coaching GRE strategies to classes of college students who have the financial resources to pay $850 for 20 hours of lessons but not the actual intelligence to get into grad school. This was funny because I had never actually taken the GRE in a formal setting myself, you see, nor had I even graduated from college (a sad fact that holds true today).

When I had to give sample lessons to the trainers, they thought at first that I'd be a fantastic teacher because of the way I'd explain the hidden intricacies of etymology, even for those frequent cases where I had no idea what a word meant until I looked it up in the cheat sheet in the teacher's manual. At one point I was explaining the word "aver", and I gave the following insider tip:

You see, even though we all know well that "ver" comes from the Latin "veritas", meaning "truth", I often get confused myself with the a- prefix. The trick here is to keep in mind that Latin roots and Greek roots usually stick with other roots of the same language, so here we relate the a- to the Latin "towards" and not the Greek "not" or "un-" because of "veritas" being Latin.

The trainer just kind of interrupted and had to collect his thoughts for a long while before scolding me about my assumptions of how much Greek and Latin my target audience had taken in their coursework.

Anyways, the whole thing fell through because I refused to invest the effort in memorizing 30-minute sequences verbatim of procedures to explain how to find the area of a triangle. I could have collected on some training pay, but the paperwork was so tedious on my end that I was satisfied to just keep their PRICELESS and SECRET teacher's manual for when I actually want to take the GRE.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 547515)
That game was awesome. I remember I had to have a SUPERVGA to play it. Sierra, what happened? What happened :(

they sold out ;_;

Esuohlim Apr 9th, 2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547424)

It's pictures like these that no longer make me wonder why I get Jon Stewart all the time in celebrity look-alike sites :(

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:29 PM

Hey Mattjack, one of my best friends here regularly uses cellophane strips for an impromptu belt, and he's awesome, regular redneck is fine

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 9th, 2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 547508)
I use to play Space Quest when I was 7.

That is a game right? Or am I remembering things? :(

Yeah, it was. We used to have these floppies with games like King's Quest, some dungeon crawler game (it encouraged LARPing, dumb as it was) and B-17 Flying Fortress. Loved Flying Fortress, you had to switch around positions on your B-17 and guide your squad to the bomb site, while shooting down planes, all in #3D. Damned hard, though, I just ended up shooting my own plane/s and bailing out, somehow getting a purple hart in the process. I also remember some golf game, where you could go into the men's room to save of all places, the freaking urinal. Also, railroad tycoon, the original.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 547513)
I think he lives in Illinois, which is know for Michael Jordan, which is known for being black.

Indiana, Mister Texas.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 11:31 PM

if its the super vga one its probably space quest 4

was there time travelling and nightmarish screaming cyborgs

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:32 PM

cellophane strips? I only use cellophane to package my bathtub meth I produce

WhiteRat Apr 9th, 2008 11:32 PM

Oh god, firecrackers in MY parking lot! At this time of night! >:

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 11:33 PM

Umm, my last post used to be relevant or something.

The 7-11 comment is funny because I work as a Goodwill cashier, and since I've said as much I assumed that was ingrained in everyone's head along with every other biographical detail of my life.

You know, like living in Illinois right now and shit.

For me to explain the sadistic pleasures of working at Goodwill, mostly from dealing with middle-aged/middle-class women who think they're the pinnacle of culture because they have secretarial jobs at Indiana University, would be more than I'm prepared to do right now.

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 547521)
Hey Mattjack, one of my best friends here regularly uses cellophane strips for an impromptu belt, and he's awesome, regular redneck is fine

But when a kid comes into work at the restaurant with less of an accent that I have, claims he's from a ranch, in Alabama, (that's in the South. That's where he's from, the South. He's southern), where he and his redneck friends (they were from the South, where he's from. In Alabama. On a ranch) would supposedly shock each other with cattleprods regularly (on the ranch, where he's from, in the South. 'Cause he's Southern) and then brag about that one time he totally went up a ninety degree angled hill in his V6 truck at 120 miles per hour...

Well, that's when I start to get irritated with the fake rednecks

Esuohlim Apr 9th, 2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547465)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 547462)
you know what the hardest thing about being a pedophile is?

Liquidstatik's dick?

THIS WAS A FUNNY JOKE 9 PAGES AGO >: >: IT'S LIKE ALL I'VE BEEN DOING TODAY IS CATCHING UP ON THIS THREAD >: FUCJ :(

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547523)
Indiana, Mister Texas.

IT'S ALL PART OF 'MERICA

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnbannedWillie
if its the super vga one its probably space quest 4

was there time travelling and nightmarish screaming cyborgs

I can barely remember it. I just remember I was a blonde guy in a red suit (?) who was on this big space adventure. I used my senses (like smell, taste, touch) and wit to get through levels. I'd easily pay 20 bucks for that game again :(

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:37 PM

I'm sorry Seth. I was thinking of EMU :(

He's cool too, right?

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 9th, 2008 11:37 PM

Buy a cattleprod. Find out if he's lying.

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:39 PM

We got rid of that motherfucker right about the time he started bragging to us about being rejected by the waitresses. Massively.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 547530)
I can barely remember it. I just remember I was a blonde guy in a red suit (?) who was on this big space adventure. I used my senses (like smell, taste, touch) and wit to get through levels. I'd easily pay 20 bucks for that game again :(

*SHRIEK*

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 9th, 2008 11:40 PM

Wait, I don't think a truck would even GO 120. You shoulda put his ass in a dumpster.

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:41 PM

A ranch in Alabama? They got farms. That should have been your first clue

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:41 PM

He specifically told us that he just didn't have what it took to be a dishwasher. Right after the boss told him that everyone hated his guts

LIFE put his ass in a dumpster

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 547530)
I'd easily pay 20 bucks for that game again :(

well its on GameTap so if you buy a 9.99 subscription :eek

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:42 PM

Our first CLUE was when he came in and told us that he "wouldn't be working here long, 'cause he just got a job at that hovercraft plant that's coming in"

Don't think I'm kidding.

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 11:42 PM

Hey guys, I feel extremely pleased with myself right now because I came up with the most reflexive joke-neologism that has no search results from google.

I thought of how to explain my verbose rendition of a simple pedophile joke. Obviously, "polishing a turd" came to mind, but that's rather crass. So, I had to do the same thing to that colloquialism, right?

I came up with "coprolitic tumbling", which would be the lapidarian/geological term for "polishing a turd". I will post this here right now so that any future Google searches across the globe will reveal me to be its creator.

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:43 PM

ATTABOY

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:44 PM

:lol

"Everyone hates you, get the fuck out of here."

"BUT I AIN'T GOT NO PLACE TO GO! :richardgear"

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 9th, 2008 11:45 PM

...... like the plant generates hovering? Dude, I need to find this guy, he's got to be hilarious to be around. You can laugh and laugh and he still thinks you're laughing with him.

MattJack Apr 9th, 2008 11:46 PM

FUCKIN HOVERCRAFT PLANT?! Holy shit, I'm sorry but that guy is a new hero of mine. hahahahahaha fuc*in hovercraft plant

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:46 PM

"HEY RHYS, I TALKED TO THAT ONE WAITRESS, YA KNOW? CORENNA? YEAH, WELL, I ASKED HER OUT, AND SHE'S ALL LIKE, "NO". SO, LIKE, IF SHE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT ME," *wink*, "LEMME KNOW, ALLRIGHT?"

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:47 PM

SO ANYWAY DID I TELL YOU THAT MY MOM WENT ON A POLICE TRAINING PROGRAM BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ANYWAY SO THAT'S HOW I GOT MACED. IN THE FACE.

MOUTH. OPEN.

YEAH.

Grislygus Apr 9th, 2008 11:49 PM

SO YEAH, I JUST TOOK A DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE. AND, LIKE, I LEARNED STUFF. HEY, GUESS WHAT. GUESS WHAT YOU DO, IF LIKE, A GUY PULLS UP, IF LIKE, YOU'RE IN DEAD TRAFFIC AND ANOTHER GUY PULLS UP NEXT TO YOU AND POINTS A GUN AT YOU, WHAT DO YA DO?

GUESS.

WHAT DO YA DO?

YOU FLOOR IT.

THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

WHAT? OH, YOU'RE AT A STOP SIGN. SO ANYWAY, JUST GO, MAN, JUST FLOOR IT

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 9th, 2008 11:50 PM

For the record, mace hurts. We got these girls at my school who are frickin' trigger happy with it; if you even startle them by accident you get a face full a of it.

Misdemonar Apr 9th, 2008 11:50 PM

DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I FUCKED MY SISTER?

IT WAS AVERAGE

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 9th, 2008 11:52 PM

SO I MADE A DIRTBIKE OUT OF A BICYCLE AND A BLENDER MOTOR
I TOTALLY RAN OUT A MUGGER IN A TRUCK ON IT.

..... do Alabamians say totally?

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 12:11 AM

I played a SpaceQuest game once. I heard footsteps & then died. Over & Over & over & ove

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 12:12 AM

I-Mockery Chat(FILLED WITH VICIOUS PAJAMAS)

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 12:45 AM

GODDAMNIT YOU GUYS JUST DON'T STOP TALKING AND NOW I'M COMPLETELY LOST.
BUT I GOT RID OF MY EX.
AND NO I DON'T FUCK HIM ANYMORE THANKS FOR THAT IMPLICATION YOU ASSHOLES.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 12:55 AM

We all went to put our pyjamas on.

Tadao Apr 10th, 2008 12:56 AM

You don't fuck him? the what good is his coming over?

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2008 12:58 AM

Yeah, I'm actually curious about that

I never want to see my ex gf again, ever. Did this guy take the "let's be friends" thing literally, or what

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

You don't fuck him? the what good is his coming over?
He's hoping for the fuck, but I kind of think there's a stalker aura around him as well.

Quote:

We all went to put our pyjamas on.
I feel so aloooooooone.

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2008 01:00 AM

Someone else needs to draw some vicious pajamas real quick, I don't really want to draw anything more than I have to tonight

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I'm actually curious about that

I never want to see my ex gf again, ever. Did this guy take the "let's be friends" thing literally, or what
I'm thinking so. He kept telling me that we should go to counseling and then everything would be okay! Then I'd explain that threatening to kill your child does not make me overly hopeful as to his mental stability and he'd say, no all we need is couple's counseling...
Fucker.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:03 AM

You know that bit in Moulin Rouge where Jim Broadbent is about to sing that old Madonna hit & he says the song's titular phrase? That.

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2008 01:04 AM

You have kids, damn, I figured you were sixteen or something

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:06 AM

Google her hotmail name. She's 26.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:06 AM

26. At least I-mock checks my ID still.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:07 AM

Jesus Pub did you really google my hotmail name? THAT'S SO HOT.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:08 AM

Talking about driving up a 90° angle is pretty hardcore, but if you absolutely have to undertake a totally badass act of genius where you drive 120 mph then do it in such a way that leads to mid-air rotation so you land upside-down in a convertible with the top down.

Or so I hear that such is pretty hardcore.

I think somebody mentioned that car/slope thing a long time ago, but only now did that spring to mind.

It reminded me that when I was at King's Island many years ago with MY BESTEST BUDDY DENISE we were in line for one of those rides that's just a guided/cushioned free fall when you sit in a round structure around a tower.

Anyways, there was a sign that indicated "100% SLOPE" as if it were one of those roadside signs you see in the mountains. I pointed out that a 100% slope by the convention they were using was actually only a 45° angle, not the 90° that they wished to imply. DENISE and I got into an argument over whether or not I was right (which I am), and I had to explain that the trigonometric procedures they use to come up with that number would be impossible to apply meaningfully to a free fall because you'd have to divide by zero pretty early in the game.

Looking back, I wondered, "huh, I guess they didn't have any engineers involved in the construction of this ride", and then I was horrified.

executioneer Apr 10th, 2008 01:11 AM

hnahahaha

Grislygus Apr 10th, 2008 01:11 AM

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:16 AM

Trying to get back in touch with a lass with whom I'd shared fairly positive exchanges, I found myself at her wikipedia page wondering how I should edit it in such a way as to provide contact info I couldn't otherwise bestow because her account was deleted (and no, I was not blocked and I HAVE WAYS OF KNOWING THIS while ironically not knowing any real better way of contacting her).

Then I just asked myself, "really, Seth? REALLY?" and I gave up on her in a very sad moment.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:18 AM

I mention that episode because it seemed like a good idea in ages past when Pub outed himself about stealthy internet tactics.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:20 AM

I know this doesn't follow the thread of the current conversation, but I've basically got the house for the rest of the weekend and wouldn't you know, an empty house is A FREAKING EMPTY HOUSE ARRRGH THE SILENCE.

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 01:24 AM

You don't have to follow the current conversation the secret of this thread is changing the subject so that the focus is now on yourself :shhh

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 01:25 AM

[/spoils]

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 01:26 AM

Also to be a jerk and post constantly let's not forget our roots :(

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:33 AM

I can handle that but people aren't talking like they were last night and it's no fun drinking alone :(

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:34 AM

Hey asila I can help un-empty your house and maybe get rid of the silence too but that depends on how loud you are in the sack

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:34 AM

:( :( :(

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Hey asila I can help un-empty your house and maybe get rid of the silence too but that depends on how loud you are in the sack
I scream when it's appropriate but I'm willing to test that out because I haven't used it in a while

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:37 AM

As much as I want a repeat of last night's wonders, I can't handle it right now because two hours of sleep last night wasn't enough to fuel my normal ebullience for Senior Citizen's Day at Goodwill.

And although I don't work the GW until 17:00, the geology department likes it when I come in during my available hours and I don't want to explain YET AGAIN that I had to sleep all day because there was a really great conversation going on online at 4:30 AM.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:38 AM

i know a way you can test it out how about you test it out with MY DICK

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 547578)
I mention that episode because it seemed like a good idea in ages past when Pub outed himself about stealthy internet tactics.

I find it is surprisingly difficult to forget other people's passwords, yet have a terrible time recalling my own.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 01:39 AM

Speaking of pithy word smithing ending with "MY DICK", I really wonder what this thread would be like with Jixby.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:42 AM

Waitwaitwait, you're in the geology department too? Because christ Seth, I was going to ask for your help in french as it was, and you're in geology too, and... I'm not very good at making my words make sense tonight.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 547578)

I find a simple combination of being attentive & having google already open much more useful than any supposed stealth tactics I may've ever claimed.

& by already open I mean 'Ctrl+C Ctrl+T G Ctrl+V' in Opera.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

i know a way you can test it out how about you test it out with MY DICK
I'd agree but I kind of think you're just phoning it in tonight

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 547591)
Speaking of pithy word smithing ending with "MY DICK", I really wonder what this thread would be like with Jixby.

More Gadzooks.

More 'Maybe Pub Could Shut UP'

More Pub saying :(

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 547580)
You don't have to follow the current conversation the secret of this thread is changing the subject so that the focus is now on yourself :shhh

[PICTURE OF ME - THE CAPTION READS: SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEM S ...? :'(]

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 547583)
Also to be a jerk and post constantly let's not forget our roots :(

Whenever I mention Seth I try & make it seem as if I'm being nice while saying something bad about him. Last night I noticed he does the same thing about me. >:

Not cool. :)

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 01:59 AM

You're all too hung over from yesterday! >:

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:01 AM

I'm not hungover, I'm lonely.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:03 AM

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:04 AM

Though only god knows why I'm telling you :rolleyes

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547601)
I'm not hungover, I'm lonely.

I'M DRUNK

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547603)
Though only god knows why I'm telling you :rolleyes

FUCK YOU TOO, LADY! >:

executioneer Apr 10th, 2008 02:05 AM

is that red forman

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:07 AM

Kurtwood Smith, yeah

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:07 AM

Yes it is. I wanted one from Robocop, but I settled for House MD.

It was that or one of the billions of cartoons he voices.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

I'M DRUNK
ME TOO AND FUCK YOU BACK FOR TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY IN THE WRONG WAY

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:09 AM

I have a PM again. Should I check it? It's rarely worth the effort.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547609)
ME TOO AND FUCK YOU BACK FOR TAKING EVERYTHING I SAY IN THE WRONG WAY

Where is Esuohlim with the telling you of what is a joke?

Oh yeah, he doesn't get when I'm joking either.

Good times.

executioneer Apr 10th, 2008 02:11 AM

I'D CHECK IF I WERE YOU

Esuohlim Apr 10th, 2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547611)
Oh yeah, he doesn't get when I'm joking either.

HOW MUCH DOES A POLAR BEAR WEIGH

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:13 AM

Isn't it fun?

Wait, mine wasn't an obvious joke either? You know, at some point the internet irony just folds on itself and refuses to make sense.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 02:16 AM

Hey, hey guys: would it be too late for me to say, "For me to claim 'I'm hungover' would be two syllables too many"?

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

HOW MUCH DOES A POLAR BEAR WEIGH
I HAD A MONTY PYTHON JOKE LINED UP BUT EVEN I KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:19 AM

And Seth: Never.

Christ, I think I'm turning into the female Pub.

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 547610)
I have a PM again. Should I check it? It's rarely worth the effort.

IT WAS SO AWESOME AND WORTH IT! IMMA GOIN TO ALWAYS CHECK MY PMs INCASE IT IS EVER THAT AWESOME AGAIN!

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 547612)
I'D CHECK IF I WERE YOU

IT WAS GREAT! YOU ARE GREAT!:)

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547614)
Isn't it fun?

Wait, mine wasn't an obvious joke either? You know, at some point the internet irony just folds on itself and refuses to make sense.

A couple of years ago I had a system in here where I worked out how many turns through Irony we had gone. I was on 23 & this other guy was only on 15 & that was why neither of us appriciated the other.

Sethomas Apr 10th, 2008 02:23 AM

When I'm at work at G-Dubs on Wednesdays, I often think of clever ways to answer the question, "How old do you have to be to get the senior discount?" for whenever I want to get fired.

The first one to come to mind was actually the honest truth, which is, "I'll give it to anyone who asks, but I'll roll my eyes in situationally ironic social condescension if I think you look younger than 55."

I think a better one would be "well, when I give the senior discount to people I just ask myself if i'd need to be blindfolded while fucking them or if a brown bag over their face would suffice."

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 547616)
Hey, hey guys: would it be too late for me to say, "For me to claim 'I'm hungover' would be two syllables too many"?

:wank

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547617)

1985? Cool.

executioneer Apr 10th, 2008 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547617)

I DON'T

WHAT'S BROWN AND SOUNDS LIKE A BELL

DUNGGGG

Pub Lover Apr 10th, 2008 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 547618)
Christ, I think I'm turning into the female Pub.

Logical fallacy.

Asila Apr 10th, 2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

1985? Cool.
I was 4 so it just proves how easily amused I am.

Quote:

I DON'T

WHAT'S BROWN AND SOUNDS LIKE A BELL

DUNGGGG
*giggles* BUT NO ONE ELSE GETS THE GIGGLES DRUNK OR NOT