I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Sep 11th, 2009 06:49 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorScales (Post 647594)
I have no idea what calories or how much fat I might have...I have to walk for my work and I lose 10 to 15 pounds by mid summer. Having an asian wife I eat lots of rice/pasta and snack during the day so I'm burning off what I eat fairly quick. what does getting your choke broke mean?

getting your choke broke is breaking your neck, but i was being all metaphorical and shit

here's a way to benchmark your body fat %:

Get your weight and a gut measurement (widest area under bellybutton).

1. Calculate LBM (lean body mass; the weight of your bones, muscle, water, tissues other than fat) by this formula:
(Weight * 1.082) + 94.42 - (Waist * 4.15)

2. Calculate body fat:
Weight - LBM

3. Calculate body fat %:
Fat / Weight

MajorScales Sep 11th, 2009 07:21 PM

I got's a little belly...its normal. Like Seth you think too much about shit that don't matter.

Tadao Sep 11th, 2009 07:24 PM

Sir, you are no Seth so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LONG HATED FAG! YOU WERE HATED FOR A REASON, IT ISN'T GONNA CHANGE WITH YOUR USERNAME!.

Just pullin' your leg tubby.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2009 07:28 PM

WELL I THINK I'M DUE A CHICKEN CARBONARA, FELLAS

MajorScales Sep 11th, 2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 647608)
Sir, you are no Seth so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LONG HATED FAG! YOU WERE HATED FOR A REASON, IT ISN'T GONNA CHANGE WITH YOUR USERNAME!.

Just pullin' your leg tubby.

I'm not trying to be a jerk...I really have never taken the time to do the math when it comes to calories and the possibilities of how many of them might make me over weight. I think Chojin is the bee's knees :love

Tadao Sep 11th, 2009 07:30 PM

:x

Tadao Sep 11th, 2009 07:30 PM

I really am being a good boy, so I don't mean it. BUT JUST WAIT TILL THE MEDS WEAR OFF!

Kitsa Sep 11th, 2009 08:27 PM

Here's something to keep that nasty appetite away.

The 5 Most Horrific Parasitic Worms (partially nsfw, I think...definitely disgusting)

I remember the picture of the kid with ascaris being really popular in school. I couldn't eat noodles for a while.

MajorScales Sep 11th, 2009 08:41 PM

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FARTIN MOWLER

I used to do this when it was only me Rongi back in the day...

I'm drinking some beer and playing my bass so tell me what you are doing tonight if you are not going out.

Kitsa Sep 11th, 2009 08:46 PM

I dunno, I'm pretty fucking tired actually. I'm probably going to kick back and see what's in the backlog of my DVR. And drink lots of iced tea. Probably there will be a fat housecat sitting on my legs and cutting off circulation at some point.

MajorScales Sep 11th, 2009 08:48 PM

cats make my crotch itchy...ironic it you think about getting some pussy...9/11 sounds like something the Nazi's might have said before the baked some Jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28o0dhg4AEQ

executioneer Sep 12th, 2009 04:14 AM

i went to my folsk house for my dads birthday

Fathom Zero Sep 12th, 2009 05:41 AM

Man, those worms make me hungry. They look like bean sprouts for the most part.

Guitar Woman Sep 12th, 2009 03:38 PM

So immediately re-taking a class I failed with the same instructor as last time sounds like a fucking blast

I seem to recall specifically building my schedule around being in the course with the one other guy on the entire campus who also teaches it, but I guess he melted or something.

Fathom Zero Sep 12th, 2009 06:51 PM

:lol

I know the pains. Fortunately, most of my instructors are helpful.

Pub Lover Sep 12th, 2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 647666)
I'm too old to look in this thread.

I'm surprised no one has complained about it being creepy. :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 647666)
Where's LS when you need him?

Danny or Sapps, MJ?

Because Danny is still waiting for a call from Fartin. :(

Pub Lover Sep 12th, 2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 647667)
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY TALKED TO THEIR DREAM GIRLS, BUT >: >:

For someone that doesn't post much any more, you're showing a surprising lack of character-development, son. :(

Chojin Sep 12th, 2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 647729)
So immediately re-taking a class I failed with the same instructor as last time sounds like a fucking blast

how do you people fail at anything school-related

i don't get it

i mean i do zero work and still make the dean's list so I assume you have to actively work to fuck up your life

Fathom Zero Sep 12th, 2009 11:00 PM

It's very very hard to fail.

Colonel Flagg Sep 12th, 2009 11:00 PM

It happens. Almost happened to me, twice.

Almost. :(

Guitar Woman Sep 12th, 2009 11:24 PM

I chalk it up to the fact that it was a sociology course and was so stupid I lost IQ points attending lectures

I know my shit about this class now, though, all I need to do is bullshit my way through two or three papers I've still got the guidelines for, while maybe showing up to class every once in a while and playing Final Fantasy on my laptop

Colonel Flagg Sep 12th, 2009 11:33 PM

I chalk it up to the fact that high school was so flipping easy, then to go to college and actually have to work hard and actually read the assigned texts gave me a case of the bends. I was just lucky that my school's policy was to give only P/F grades during first semester freshman year.

I got better.

Babs Sep 12th, 2009 11:37 PM

What I have to say right now is that OSU football is a big fucking dissapointment like all the other following years they've been. OH-Uh Oh.

Fathom Zero Sep 12th, 2009 11:43 PM

I don't have to read shit if I don't feel like it. I take a great many science and math classes. They account for ten of my fifteen hours.

LordSappington Sep 12th, 2009 11:58 PM

I just got back from walking the woods to get to the bridge at the other side so I could watch the lightning storm in the distance. We've been getting torrential rain lately, but I figured it'd just be insanely muddy, like usual.
Because I had my earbuds in, I didn't hear the river that was right in front of me as I was watching the sky, and got swept away a good thirty feet before I struggled back onto land. I'm fine, but my cd player is toast, and I feel pretty lame.