I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:11 AM



those are all deleted (i-mockery ezboard threads)

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546829)
because thats what it gets use for :x

My fault.


So was it getting moved to General Blabber.


As are all the times that anyone suggests it be locked.

I claim it all.

I think that much of myself.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546829)

ARGH! RUN! :eek

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546830)
nevermind :tear

What are you? ARE YOU BLACK OR ARE YOU WHITE?



NO ONE KNOWS! :eek


even you :(

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:14 AM

don't be alarmed, I put up another big cat

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546831)
I know love, I was kidding. Errr, I hope.

GIRLS CAN MAKE JOKES? then it's all lies

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:14 AM

depends, whos asking? :lol

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:14 AM

A REALLY BIG CAT!

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546833)
This is the only funny place sometimes (except when you know who shows up with his HAI GUYS)

Sorry. :(

I should feel really bad for ever encouraging him. >:

No matter how ironic I thought I was being. :(

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:16 AM

:(

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546840)
yeah you really made a macubbin there that one time

To have & to hold. One of my own. ;)

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:17 AM

I hope you guys have high speed :(

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:17 AM

dont cats love ******s? they play with em all the time in africa (or so ive heard)

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546841)
GODDAMNIT PUB WHY CAN'T I JUST FLIRT WITH YOU WITHOUT IT TURNING INTO A FUCKING THING

I can give you a list of names, you guys could form a club or something.

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:18 AM

I thought they eat them.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546841)
GODDAMNIT PUB WHY CAN'T I JUST FLIRT WITH YOU WITHOUT IT TURNING INTO A FUCKING THING

BECAUSE I'M SO VERY SELF-OBSESSED THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN GET WITH THIS.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546842)
Is it a fad when it is a directed action from a single individual for everyone to conform?

Rather than a multiple individual?


Idiot. :rolleyes

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546869)
I thought they eat them.

well yeah but cats play with their food before they eat it

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:19 AM

is that what they do? i cant really tell they're a boisterous bunch

its in my general opinion never to get a lot of them in one place its just asking for trouble

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546844)
it depends, who started it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546845)
I MEAN JESUS CHRIST

Now we have too much God in here.

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 546650)
Somebody else actually sent me this link the other day and I liked it a lot. The ending of the game/gag reminded me a lot of Flight of the Conchords. Good stuff.


really?

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:20 AM

A... club of people who want to flirt with you? Damnit all, I'm never the first in anything.

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:21 AM

******s or cats? you decide!

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546848)
THINGS ARE ALWAYS THINGS HERE :(

SERIOUS HOMO PROBLNS

I've never made a Serious Willie Problems. I'm not completely cruel.

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:21 AM

I chose ******s

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:22 AM

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO'S RESPONDING TO WHO ANYMORE


executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546878)
I've never made a Serious Willie Problems. I'm not completely cruel.

hahah i have to do it myself ;_;

STORY OF MY LIFE

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:23 AM

I wish I knew what ****** meant

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:25 AM

most white girls do

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:25 AM

(1:12:37 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: is that
(1:12:40 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: THE houston cougar?
(1:22:48 AM) me: maybe
(1:23:01 AM) me: willie says it's a puma
(1:23:28 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: willie the expert on pussy
(1:23:37 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: that's my worst joke of the week

(1:26:41 AM) willie: THOSE WHO CAN NOT DO, TEACH ;_;

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 546852)
You got me started and I didn't know how to stop.

Asila-

The question you invoke with your other question, "is Seth smart, and if so, how?" is a pretty annoying one for me. Even if I knew how to answer it, that would cause me to apply the same standards of "smartness" to other people. Even if I thought that could be done accurately, I wouldn't want to because then I'd be the douche I pretend to be.

Pretending IQ means something, and settling that it takes both nature and nurture for it to get really big, I might have had a pretty damn high one if my parents knew how to nurture it or wanted to. I have great parents, but they're not the type that would even want a high-ability child. But, they didn't, so I don't. I was just left with bizarre wiring that made me interested in smartly things but not really able to conquer them. In middle school I came to train myself to think in certain patterns and such to create a facade of smartness that would be very convincing, but it was always a facade. In high school I felt like I should finally get around to making a real life personality and round it out with actual skills and interests, but it was pretty late in the game for that.

The metamorphosis from the guy that people look at and think, "hey, he might know who Socrates was" into the guy who reads Socratic dialogues for shits and giggles was a pretty trying one that coincided with other defects in my wiring.

So, if I ever doubted in any recess of my heart that I was full of shit, living in Hyde Park surrounded by people who were smarter than I could ever fathom being was most humbling because they didn't act like it. I've lived through being given opera commentary by a man who's in history books dealing with the invention of the laser. I've wondered whether or not I should expose myself as a moron for admitting to having seen the Austin Powers movies only to hear a Dr. Evil impersonation moments later from someone who was sent to University of Cambridge on a Harvard scholarship (which he won with essays written in his second language) to round out his understanding of resonance imaging physics with a philosophical background. I had a crush on my RA who was cute, funny, had a great taste in punk music, and having started college at age 16 had earned her JD from Harvard when she was 22.

All this while I'd take mediocre levels of calculus and physics and still do poorly.

IN CONCLUSION: finding girls around here, a major state university town, who are smarter than me isn't really that hard to do. Four years ago I'd go to parties and make out with half a dozen girls and most of them probably had higher IQs, better math proficiency, and fewer gaps in their understanding of British history than I do. So, if you want to know why I REALLY suck at relationships, find any post by me in the Loveline forum dating back to 2000 (if ezboard for i-mockery still exists if you go further than 2003).

What is the point of secrets & internet personalities if we suddenly make honest posts? >:

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546853)
page 1468 is the page with the pumas

Whoops, I think I might have quoted one onto the next page. :x

Sorry. :(

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546858)
don't be alarmed, I put up another big cat

Lions are not scary.

What with them being so firmly fixed in my head as a representation of Jesus.

Since small times.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:29 AM

that one can be charlie the lonesome cougar

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546864)
:(

;)

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:30 AM

(disney, 1967)

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546867)
dont cats love ******s? they play with em all the time in africa (or so ive heard)

:lol :eek


SCANDELIZED!

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 03:30 AM

Honestly?

I thought that starting to post here more than I recently had would be a good thing because it would force me to express ideas and articulate points that would otherwise pass out of existence.

I knew that many of them would be no tragedy to pass out of existence once I forgot having thought them, but still, it's a good measurement of where my mind's at.

Now I'm starting to get very, very confused.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546870)
BECAUSE I'M SO VERY SELF-OBSESSED THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN GET WITH THIS.

:robyn

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:31 AM

seth ill fuck the pain away

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546873)
its in my general opinion never to get a lot of them in one place its just asking for trouble

Cats or the other thing, you big racist?

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 546892)
Honestly?

I thought that starting to post here more than I recently had would be a good thing because it would force me to express ideas and articulate points that would otherwise pass out of existence.

I knew that many of them would be no tragedy to pass out of existence once I forgot having thought them, but still, it's a good measurement of where my mind's at.

Now I'm starting to get very, very confused.

well i think its a good thing to get stuff like that out myself

if i could do it i would :x

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546876)
A... club of people who want to flirt with you? Damnit all, I'm never the first in anything.

A club of people who I have belittled for suggesting such an absurd activity.

Even to tears occasionally. :lol

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:34 AM

You're really not the only one, Seth, but I don't think the influx of comments from others have anything to do with my complete confusion.
And as far as your reply to me goes, I *know you made some really good points that argue with my original quesion, but the problem is that I'll be damned if I can remember what I was trying to say in the first place. You can blame my immediate contact with my ex, or you can blame the copious amounts of rum that it takes to make me forget that he exists, either way.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546877)
******s or cats? you decide!

Can't wait? Just like a vanilla wigger.

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 03:35 AM

By the way, I really did use a computer at a public university office that had been allocated to me so I could update web page files and I googled something I remembered years back about a pissing mule's cunt in the summer, and I really did post a poem written by Catallus that compares a pissing mule's cunt in the summer to a then-recently-departed man's smile (in Latin).

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546880)
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO'S RESPONDING TO WHO ANYMORE

Careful & dutiful quoting.

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:36 AM

theres a definite lag in pubs response time and ive never really noticed till now

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546881)
hahah i have to do it myself ;_;

STORY OF MY LIFE

:lol

I think you're great. :)

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth thomas
By the way, I really did use a computer at a public university office that had been allocated to me so I could update web page files and I googled something I remembered years back about a pissing mule's cunt in the summer, and I really did post a poem written by Catallus that compares a pissing mule's cunt in the summer to a then-recently-departed man's smile (in Latin).

probably not intended to be complimentary then

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:37 AM


I got the hiccups I will post for every one

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546882)
I wish I knew what ****** meant

Disreputable persons of African-American descent, whom I think are quite nice.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546903)
:lol

I think you're great. :)

i'm of two minds about me, myself

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546883)
most white girls do

LIKE YOUR MOM!

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:38 AM

I just had one, I muffled it

and other this one was throaty

another muffled high pitched one before I can hit quick reply

and another

one more

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:38 AM

Quote:

A club of people who I have belittled for suggesting such an absurd activity.

Even to tears occasionally. :lol
You're fun. Goddamnit all, you're more emo than me so wtf?

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546884)
(1:23:28 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: willie the expert on pussy
(1:26:41 AM) [/size]willie:[size=3] THOSE WHO CAN NOT DO, TEACH ;_;

:lol

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:39 AM

oh wow, a huge and loud one followed by another high muted one

and now i just horked

I bit my lip during this hiccup

this one was lame but loud

this one did nothing for me

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:40 AM

had a loud as one hitting reply

followed by a machine gun of 3

followed by one that sounded like I got punch in the gut

another toady one

the loudest one yet, broke the echo barrier

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Disreputable persons of African-American descent, whom I think are quite nice.
Oh. Thank you.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 546892)
Honestly?

I thought that starting to post here more than I recently had would be a good thing because it would force me to express ideas and articulate points that would otherwise pass out of existence.

I knew that many of them would be no tragedy to pass out of existence once I forgot having thought them, but still, it's a good measurement of where my mind's at.

Now I'm starting to get very, very confused.

:(

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:41 AM

guys i edited in a page break image on the pervious page check it out

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:41 AM

hiccuped twice while sipping my water

hiccuped after typing that

holding my breath, wish me lucky

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546894)
seth ill fuck the pain away

Is that what you say to her?

Even calling her Seth.

Dressing her as a different I-Mockery hero every night.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546914)
Oh. Thank you.

that word is encoded in SECRAT CODE in my last post in the cowboy thread, they didnt catch me this time :rubhands

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:43 AM

I QUOTED THE WRONG POST :SHRIEK

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:43 AM

baby itll be fun i promise

just stop crying and put on this bowtie

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:43 AM

holding my breath worked, that was a 25 hiccup attack. For those playing at home that is 1/4 or a QUARTER of 100.

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:44 AM

by the time he reads that itll be the next page

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:44 AM

Quote:

baby itll be fun i promise

just stop crying and put on this bowtie
HELL YES

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:45 AM

I wonder how many times we hiccup in our lifetime

my heart says millions but my GUT says billions :lol

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546897)
A club of people who I have belittled for suggesting such an absurd activity.

Even to tears occasionally. :lol

A very odd reaction when it was them that had the intention to mock.

Perhaps it's a very serious commitment to their craft.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546898)
You're really not the only one, Seth, but I don't think the influx of comments from others have anything to do with my complete confusion.
And as far as your reply to me goes, I *know you made some really good points that argue with my original quesion, but the problem is that I'll be damned if I can remember what I was trying to say in the first place. You can blame my immediate contact with my ex, or you can blame the copious amounts of rum that it takes to make me forget that he exists, either way.

Like everyone playing the game right now, you just lost. :(

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:48 AM

I put a picture in the page break. I couldn't while I was hiccuping. I hope you'll understand for the next 6 posts

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

Like everyone playing the game right now, you just lost. :(
FANTASTIC

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 546900)
By the way, I really did use a computer at a public university office that had been allocated to me so I could update web page files and I googled something I remembered years back about a pissing mule's cunt in the summer, and I really did post a poem written by Catallus that compares a pissing mule's cunt in the summer to a then-recently-departed man's smile (in Latin).

From such great posts the future shall understand our time.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:48 AM

man i gotta laugh at that game :lol

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:48 AM

hahahhahahahaha pub

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546902)
theres a definite lag in pubs response time and ive never really noticed till now

Trying to quote every post in here & make a comment? A losing game.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546904)
probably not intended to be complimentary then

Ha. Don't put money on it.

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:50 AM

You can skip over mine unless you have a ancedote on hiccups

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 03:50 AM

Yeah, I mentioned a metamorphosis that started in high school of turning an image into a personality.

The two biggest instigating factors were an essay I wrote on a message board for the movie "Stigmata" in 1999, to which I had over a hundred email responses that all seemed to deserve hours of research into 2,500 years of ecclesiastical and philosophical original sources--stuff I'd never touched before.

The other one was a few months after that began when I'd argue morality and theism with CLAspinster and Glowbelly on the poli/phil board, which forced me to get an accurate grip on what academic debate looks like before I had to actually live it every waking our of my life.

I-MOCKERY CHANGED MY LIFE.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546880)
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO'S RESPONDING TO WHO ANYMORE


haha, edits. :tear

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:51 AM

hahaha you read every post

including mine

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546905)
I got the hiccups I will post for every one

Are you hiccuping once every 30 seconds, or will you build a backlog?

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 03:52 AM

FINDING FRINEDSHIP IS THE WILDEST ADVENTURE OF ALL ;_;

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:52 AM


Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546940)
FINDING FRINEDSHIP IS THE WILDEST ADVENTURE OF ALL ;_;

;_;

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:53 AM

I want pub to comment more on this so I will post it more


GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:54 AM


Does this picture reflect your life decision? What does CHARLIES MEAN TO YOU?

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546907)
i'm of two minds about me, myself

I'm in only one mind about myself.


That I am awful & awesome.

You're awesome & awful & that's why I like you.

haha, I pretend you're like me because that is why I'm on the internet & not with real people. >:

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:54 AM



Would you ever drive a yellow pickup truck, why or why not?

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546943)
I want pub to comment more on this so I will post it more


i just want to hear his opinion on current events

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 03:55 AM

Because only the cool cougars drive the yellow pickup trucks

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:55 AM

Lonliness is aways a current event.

And cougars

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 03:56 AM

Oh, I did notice 7F's comment and I enjoyed it.

Now, the next step is to actually write erotic I-Mockery fanfiction, and I'll link to chapters involving a fictional representation of myself from my social networking and online dating profiles.

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 03:56 AM



what would you say if I enlarged this to giant dimensions

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546909)
I just had one, I muffled it

and other this one was throaty

another muffled high pitched one before I can hit quick reply

and another

one more

Not a post for each one. :tear

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546910)
You're fun. Goddamnit all, you're more emo than me so wtf?

Yeah, low self-esteem what the hell.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546912)
oh wow, a huge and loud one followed by another high muted one

and now i just horked

I bit my lip during this hiccup

this one was lame but loud

this one did nothing for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546913)
had a loud as one hitting reply

followed by a machine gun of 3

followed by one that sounded like I got punch in the gut

another toady one

the loudest one yet, broke the echo barrier

Jixby-esque.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.