I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Jun 25th, 2011 02:25 PM

i'm putting a user spread of 2 on repping because some people are just lazoring in on others and redding them for every post in a thread

and by 'some people' i mean 'tadao', and by 'others' i mean 'babs'

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2011 02:37 PM

lol

RaNkeri Jun 25th, 2011 03:13 PM

:rock

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2011 03:14 PM

RANKERI

<3 u, bby

Kitsa Jun 25th, 2011 06:40 PM

I went to the zoo today and long story short i fucking hate everyone

Shyandquietguy Jun 25th, 2011 06:44 PM

Someone threw their feces at the monkeys, didn't they?

Otto Jun 25th, 2011 07:02 PM

South Carolina's Riverbanks Zoo is actually pretty neat.. I mean it would be neat if this state wasn't full of dumb trash. All of the animals look miserable (I keep expecting to go to the gorilla exhibit and see one of the silverbacks smoking to deal with the depression and the stress), there are morbidly obese children vomiting and shitting on everything, I saw some dumb fuck in a Dale Earnhardt baseball cap laughing and flicking cigarettes at the monkeys, and I'm pretty sure the zoo's only polar bear killed itself to get away (it died almost six years ago and its enclosure is still empty and full of trash).

Zhukov Jun 25th, 2011 07:27 PM

The Hobart zoo was closed down in the 1930s. All the animals were shot - including the last surviving Tasmanian tiger - except for the chimpanzees, because they were considered a rarity.

The chimps where moved up north to Launceston, to become that city's main tourist attraction. Several decades later when the entire colony had to be exterminated because they were spreading AIDS.

The entrance to the Hobart zoo didn't muck about, and depicted the full horrors of zoo life on it's iron bars. Just look at the sad, caged animals.

Otto Jun 25th, 2011 07:38 PM

Even for a place that's been abandoned since the thrities that is one piss poor looking zoo entrance.

Pub Lover Jun 25th, 2011 07:55 PM

That is what the high class places look like in New Zealand.

Evil Robot II Jun 25th, 2011 10:31 PM

the CIA created the "like" button to track you. The CIA funded "miss" magazine.

Fathom Zero Jun 25th, 2011 10:35 PM

Barkmarket is awesome.

Esuohlim Jun 25th, 2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 728392)
i'm putting a user spread of 2 on repping because some people are just lazoring in on others and redding them for every post in a thread

I AM GETTING HOUNDED BY ZHUKOV BECAUSE HE IS A JEALOUS CUNT ABOUT PICKLES

Grislygus Jun 25th, 2011 11:30 PM

RANKERI GOD BLESS YOUR TASTE YOU LOVABLE FINNLISH BASTARD

Esuohlim Jun 25th, 2011 11:32 PM

If this were 2006 Rankeri would have 10 red pickles by now.

Oh how the times have changed

Kitsa Jun 25th, 2011 11:50 PM

Mainly my problem with the zoo was the teeming mass of beerbellied idiots and the black cloud of selfishness, ignorance and noise that emanated from it.

Here are a few bullet points.

- There was some enormous group there. They all had burgundy t-shirts on with Confederate flags and music notes on the back. I don't even understand what that was supposed to mean. Klan Khoir? How many Confederate songs could there be? Anyway, they were everywhere, shouting to each other and basically obnoxious-ing up the place.

- If I had a nickel for every idiot who ran just far enough ahead of their group to read the exhibit sign first, then announce to the rest "THIS HERE IS A SUN BEAR", or something like that like they knew what the hell they were talking about, I could buy a really nice club to beat the fuck out of all of them with.

-The obesely-disabled in rented scooters, ramming people.

-People who stand at displays and announce to everyone else, "See 'at-air? I shot one-a 'im."

-People who try to provoke sleeping animals to action by hooting and throwing things. I keep hoping they'll get mauled and it never happens.

-The guy who was wheeling a large, beat-up rolling cooler that was so loaded with soda bottles that it broke off the handle and fell on its side, with bottles and ice going *sploosh* all over the path. There had to be three or four 12-packs of soda bottles in that cooler, for his small family's exclusive use. Why the hell would you need that much soda for a visit to the zoo? I mean, really, do you have to fill a suitcase-sized cooler?

-Parents who don't make their kids stay near them, leaving the kids to dart around wildly from display to display, running into people and generally raising hell.

-Aforementioned kids, who run from display to display just randomly trying out all of the interactive stuff and breaking it before you get there.

-the fucking idiots who can't understand basic instructions on a carousel, like one person per horse. The carousel operator had to stop people several times who stuck small infants on horses and then climbed up on another horse to take a ride themselves. How the hell is a little baby supposed to stay on a carousel horse?

- The idiot bitch who actually did place a small toddler (like 1 year old) on a carousel horse by herself and got off the ride altogether. The baby actually managed to hold on, but when the 7-minute ride ended, the horse stopped in the up position and she was five feet in the air with no way of getting down. People were actually going around looking for the kid's mother.

-The women who dress like fucking prostitutes to go to the zoo. Booty shorts and spike heels? Really?

- The woman who stood in front of the sign that clearly said ARCTIC FOX and kept asking the keeper, "What is those? Is those some sorta cat?"

Fuck I hate people.

elx Jun 25th, 2011 11:50 PM

could someone pleeease give me nine red pickles that way I'm not left out and I have a set that matches the i-bape and also aligns neatly with my avatar? that'd be pretty sweet.

Pub Lover Jun 25th, 2011 11:53 PM

I'm only going to give you green pickles. :(

Pub Lover Jun 25th, 2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 728431)
Well, I AM the Dolemite of second generation Scots-Americans

Whose families were originally forced to emigrate to Scotland from Ireland after two great-great-uncles murdered an English soldier in cold blood :eek

Haha. My Scot ancestors were clamped in irons and emigrated to the Caribbean and then Canada for the Crime of Living In Scotland Under English Rule. :eek

But don't worry, they ran away to New Zealand to get rich on gold before going back to the UK to die in coal mines for no money. :lol

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 12:02 AM

My german relatives didn't move to the United States until the end of World War 2. I guess we're all slow and kind of stupid :(.

EDIT: AND NO THEY WERE NOT MEMBERS OF THE NSDAP, THOSE RUMORS ARE COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ABOUT THEM TRYING TO CLONE HITLER IN BRAZIL.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 728452)
ZOO HORROR

for the love of god, move

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 728457)
Haha. My Scot ancestors were clamped in irons and emigrated to the Caribbean and then Canada for the Crime of Living In Scotland Under English Rule. :eek

But don't worry, they ran away to New Zealand to get rich on gold before going back to the UK to die in coal mines for no money. :lol

some of my scots-irish ancestors immigrated to the US America in the late 1600s :eek

don't know the motivation though!

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 12:09 AM

I learned the hard way not to even insinuate that my great grandfather was a Nazi. I made a joke about it once when I was twelve and ten years later I can still hear him screaming at me in German.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 12:14 AM

hahaha :(

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 12:17 AM

I wish I knew anything about my family. I only know that half are well-to-do and half are likely to have more fingers than teeth.

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728467)
I wish I knew anything about my family. I only know that half are well-to-do and half are likely to have more fingers than teeth.

Eh, it's a tricky situation. I don't know much about my family because the American branch begins at my great grandfather and ends with me. The rest of it is a mystery to me. We could be Sino-Russo-Mexican for all I know!

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 12:30 AM

Biologically, my last name doesn't even belong to me. My father took it from the person who adopted him. I have no idea what my name would be otherwise nor where his father's from.

But I've gathered enough about my family to know that we're pretty much mutts, as is typical of most families who've been in America for a while.

Then again, I don't really give a damn about any of this. I look Scandinavian, anyway.

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 12:33 AM

My mother's side of the family is the German one (the ones that didn't show up in the US until the fifties), my dad's side are a bunch of coal mining hicks from Tennessee and shadowy mafioso from New Jersey from what I've been able to gather.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 12:36 AM

My great-grandfather "did some things" for certain people in Pittsburgh, from what I understand. I didn't really ask further into it. Man had fists as big as your head, though, so I could see why.

Grislygus Jun 26th, 2011 01:03 AM

GODDAMNIT, WILLIE

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 01:09 AM

Ponies, ehh?

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 01:24 AM

All I know about my family is that only one of my Mom's siblings and her family are cool, and the rest are losers who blame their shortcomings on everything but themselves. And my dad's side is full of people I don't know anything about, at all. I don't think he cares to talk to/about them much.
They're not bad people; they're just really boring.

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 01:47 AM

OR SPIES. :eek

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 01:57 AM

I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on. I think that she has an elaborate underground tunnel system to get to her headquarters.
Or other people's houses....
Dun dun duuuuuun
Am I funny yet, guys?
Guys?

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728471)
My great-grandfather "did some things" for certain people in Pittsburgh, from what I understand. I didn't really ask further into it. Man had fists as big as your head, though, so I could see why.

That's got to be pretty terrifying considering I wear a size 7 7/8 hat. That's 25 inches :chatter.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 02:24 AM

I meant generally. Everyone can plainly see you've got a massive head.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 02:32 AM

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728496)
I meant generally. Everyone can plainly see you've got a massive head.

:lol

Most people dread wearing their bathing suit to the beach, I dread going hat shopping.

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 728491)
I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on.

Sounds like a shut in.

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 03:14 AM

Spook.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 03:17 AM

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 728478)
GODDAMNIT, WILLIE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728479)
Ponies, ehh?

no i added him on facebook

or at least i think that's what it is

could be ponies i guess

Babs Jun 26th, 2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 728392)

I was wondering why I have two sausages. Don't get me wrong, I love italian sausages just as much as the next man does, but I'm more of a pickle guy myself.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 03:58 AM

they could be pickled sausages like they have sometimes in bars and shitty convenience stores

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 728512)
could be ponies i guess

inn'ernet ponies

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 728516)
they could be pickled sausages like they have sometimes in bars and shitty convenience stores

When I stopped by a WalMart in Florida, I saw multiple shelves filled with giant jars of pickled pig feet. What the fuck, Florida

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 04:26 AM

Hey, don't knock the pickled pigs feet! Those motherfuckers are delicious! Not only do they taste like a chewy pickled sausage, but it looks kind of like you're eating a baby's leg/arm so you also get to feel like a zombie, or a cannibal, or whatever your bizarre fantasy is!

thimanazahan Jun 26th, 2011 05:52 AM

Revitol comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.

On the official site there’s some honesty about exactly what to expect, with the admission that total removal of stretch marks will probably not occur. There’s also the admission that with Revitol, preventative measures work best. A pregnant woman is advised to start using it in the early stages of pregnancy. If a woman doesn’t consider buying Revitol until after she’s had the baby, she’s advised to not hesitate. The makers concede that the product works best on the newer, deeply-hued scars.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 06:00 AM

SHUT UP DIDLO

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 06:30 AM

:pagebrak

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 26th, 2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on. I think that she has an elaborate underground tunnel system to get to her headquarters.
Or other people's houses....
Dun dun duuuuuun
Am I funny yet, guys?
Guys?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spook

Maybe she has a whole railroad >:

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 01:11 PM

I stand by my racial slur

Chojin Jun 26th, 2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 728395)

:rock

ugh. i had some single-malt whiskey last night and it was fucking terrible.

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 02:09 PM

That slur would explain why that UK spy show was renamed MI-5 for US broadcast.

elx Jun 26th, 2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

you are going to be the homer to faulkner's emily

Kitsa Jun 26th, 2011 03:06 PM

:/

My kid just yelled "Fuck! Dammit!" at the malfunctioning playstation. I might need to tone it down a bit IRL :(

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 03:12 PM

Your kid's Playstationing? Good on you.

Kitsa Jun 26th, 2011 03:14 PM

She knows she puts a movie in and usually something happens. Only, communications are sometimes slow between the PS3 and the TV and often nothing at all happens. She was frustrated.

She's not playing games or anything, she's only a little younger than 1 1/2.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 04:24 PM

Ahh. It's a ripe age. I was sticking Batman figures into the VCR then.

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 06:53 PM

I'm still doing that to this very day!

Grislygus Jun 26th, 2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 728575)
you are going to be the homer to faulkner's emily

FACEBOOK 'LIKE'

And dammit chocjin single malt isn't for shot drinkers

Esuohlim Jun 26th, 2011 07:20 PM

Damnit Gus get your cunt over to chess, I've been waiting 40 hours

Grislygus Jun 26th, 2011 07:23 PM

oh shit, on it

Esuohlim Jun 26th, 2011 07:26 PM

GW hoed me over big time and I lost my queen within the first three moves :(

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 08:38 PM

Slide guitars give me a bonars

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 11:57 PM

Internet's gettin' cut off. See y'all.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 27th, 2011 12:35 AM

Awww :(

Esuohlim Jun 27th, 2011 12:51 AM

Fathom Zero Jun 27th, 2011 01:10 AM

worrrrrd

srs homo porblems

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 728590)
FACEBOOK 'LIKE'

Has anyone explained the pickle system to Guz yet?

Kitsa Jun 27th, 2011 11:57 AM

My dentist's car sort of spontaneously combusted in the parking lot. These are the pictures their office published.

I feel bad :( He's a really nice guy. Fortunately no one was hurt and the fire department was right across the street.

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 12:25 PM

Did he annoy the IRA by any chance?
Spoilers!

Kitsa Jun 27th, 2011 12:57 PM

Not that I know of. Like I said, nice guy.

When I worked in the ER, we didn't care if people stole our pens. Usually they took them to sign a form and bled all over them, and that did wonders for our wanting them back.

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 01:01 PM

Those were like cheap BICs, right?

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 01:02 PM

Guitar Woman Jun 27th, 2011 01:33 PM

hi

Kitsa Jun 27th, 2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 728633)
Those were like cheap BICs, right?

Pretty much...the white-barrel ones that come fifty to a box. We threw away pens like crazy.

One guy asked to borrow my pen, held it in a bloody hand as he signed a document, handed it back to me with blood still on it, and said "Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell the nurse I have active Hepatitis C."

That was one of those "Oh, fantastic" moments.

Otto Jun 27th, 2011 02:52 PM

When I started working at the grocery store we had to bring in our own pens to write down information on checks and coupons. Inevitably the hicks we cater to would want to use our pends to sign their (immediately bounced) checks. I started carrying a fountain pen to work because none of them know how to use it without spraying ink all over themselves.

LordSappington Jun 27th, 2011 03:31 PM

Sometimes, people will just walk in and say they want, say, turkey. They don't specify which kind, and when I ASK what kind they want, they'll say "Whatever." Whenever this happens, I find the most expensive turkey we have, and cut it on a weird cut size like 2.3, so that it's a weird size for sandwiches; like it doesn't fold right on the bread and two slices is too much but one isn't enough.
Fuck those guys.

Kitsa Jun 27th, 2011 03:57 PM

I normally have much love and respect for deli workers, but (man,) fuck the ones who send me home with honey turkey they tell me is regular. EPI PENS ARE BAD TIMES.

Otto Jun 27th, 2011 04:35 PM

They made me quit bringing my fountain pen to work because some morbidly obese black lady managed to spray ink all over her ratty shirt and threw a tantrum and threatened to sue the store because I somehow made here fumble the pen and spill ink over what she claimed was a 300 dollar shirt. I highly doubt that a ratty t-shirt that looked like it had been pulled from the bottom of the dumpster where the homeless shelter throws away clothes that aren't good enough for the vagrants cost you that much!

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 04:49 PM

Designer clothes look like hobo clothes to me. But then I dress like a hobo anyway.

Kitsa, that is particularly not good that they do that, but I am annoyed at you because now I want to eat honey turkey. :(

Kitsa Jun 27th, 2011 05:09 PM

It tastes like itching and burning.

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 05:15 PM

That does put me off a little. Thank you.

Pub Lover Jun 27th, 2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 728651)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 728654)
not in frame: tadao's booster seat

Also; Tadao Boner.

Wiffles Jun 27th, 2011 09:07 PM

T's life is like a roller coaster :o

Kitsa Jun 27th, 2011 09:09 PM

That's only because those of us with fucked-up spines can't go on real ones :(

Chojin Jun 27th, 2011 09:57 PM

speaking of fuct up spines, i went to chiropractor today

it was pretty ok! he snapped my neck like in goldeneye.

Otto Jun 28th, 2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 728670)
speaking of fuct up spines, i went to chiropractor today

it was pretty ok! he snapped my neck like in goldeneye.

My dad's had been seeing a chiropractor for years after a work-related accident permanently damaged his spine and rendered him unable to perform manual labor (he couldn't move to the office division because I think he doesn't even have a GED) and I had registered an appointment with the same chiropractor, based on my dad's recommendation, to help me with my bad back and found out the day after I scheduled that his practice had folded. When I asked why, I was told that he got in a car accident and damaged his back to the point where he was no longer able to practice. I don't think that the receptionist that called me appreciated the irony (or me laughing about it) as much as I did.

Esuohlim Jun 28th, 2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 728673)
I have synesthesia, mostly cross-wired numbers and colors...

I got this too! I didn't even know that it wasn't a universal thing until like five years ago.

Are you extremely good at remembering other people's birthdays too, no matter how little you care about them?

Chojin Jun 28th, 2011 03:46 AM

that's called autism, son

Esuohlim Jun 28th, 2011 03:51 AM

According to internet quizzes with TimeCube levels of credibility, I am autistic :x

LordSappington Jun 28th, 2011 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 728642)
I normally have much love and respect for deli workers, but (man,) fuck the ones who send me home with honey turkey they tell me is regular. EPI PENS ARE BAD TIMES.

Okay, if someone asks me for regular turkey, I don't do that. I make sure I give them what they ask for if they DO ask for a specific type, but if they just say they want turkey, how am I supposed to know?
Also, yeah, if you say you want regular turkey, they give you honey and insist it's regular, they deserve whatever they get. There's being a dick, and then there's being a lazy asshole.
That wasn't a good analogy

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2011 04:04 AM

I can see shapes in my head when I hear music (seeing sounds?)

This profoundly affected me when I saw it in the theater.

Chojin Jun 28th, 2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728707)
This profoundly affected me when I saw it in the theater.

shit bro, if that impressed you, i'm about to change your goddamn life:

open an mp3 in windows media player

you can thank me later

Esuohlim Jun 28th, 2011 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 728706)
I make sure I give them what they ask for if they DO ask for a specific type, but if they just say they want turkey, how am I supposed to know?

You ask them to be more specific, stupid

Chojin Jun 28th, 2011 04:14 AM

how is he supposed to do that AND stare at the floor while mumbling an insult he heard on 4chan, genius?

Fathom Zero Jun 28th, 2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 728710)
open an mp3 in windows media player

you can thank me later

lol. That always gave me headaches.

Pub Lover Jun 28th, 2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 728729)
:(

:(

Why that thread? :confused

Pub Lover Jun 28th, 2011 07:15 AM