I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 03:52 AM

Wait, fuck, pagebreak? You jackasses better start talking so we can get to the next page

THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR THE MIDNIGHT CROWD

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 03:56 AM

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:01 AM

up late, motherfuckers

you best recognize

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:02 AM

late to the party

where you been, matilda?

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:04 AM

videogamesing

not sexing ladeez or dudez

Fried food earlier, so it's not all lost

wudoin

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:04 AM

also stealing music

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:06 AM

I'M FUCKING NOT DRUNK BECAUSE MY FRIENDS BAILED DUE TO SOME STUPID FRAT CRAP ENOUGH AND IN A B AD MOOD and now miss kazuki and cody and hannah and chelsea and half my exes, really

Fuck the other half, selfish lunatic cows

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:07 AM

drunk enough, though. not.

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:07 AM

be drunker, party with people younger than you

rape their minds with worldliness

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:07 AM

Fuck 'em.

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:08 AM

stab transients

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:08 AM

then stomp on their cake

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:09 AM

eat the proletariat

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:09 AM

what in the shit is that from

Also "younger people" than me are high school kids, what the fuck kind of creep would I be

I'M NOT CREEPY IRL, YOU KNOW

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:10 AM

become comfortable with rape

become a harvester

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:11 AM

I'm actually loud as hell and somewhat clownish. Everyone I meet really likes me and i don't know why

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:11 AM

Played that game. Played it again, too. Harvester sucks

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:12 AM

be withdrawn like me and you won't have such trivial problems.

And Harvester was the worst game ever.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:12 AM

I remember it being good :(

OH, FUCK YOUR "WAIT 30 SECONDS BETWEEN POSTS"

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:14 AM

Got talked into seeing a psychiatrist the other day, fuck withdrawn. Committed my life to being outgoing and social and emphasizing my good qualities when all I ever wanted was to be left the fuck alone

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:15 AM

I think you might be sending out mixed signals. Are we going to learn something about ol' grislyguz today?

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:17 AM

I usually attack myself mentally because it feels like a blanket's being wrapped around my head, then the cyclical thoughts start and they spin down, down down, down, and I get exhausted and don't want to do anything and feel like i'm going to choke on something pushing up through the bottom of my teeth, and you have to get really fucking pissed off because you switch over to anger, spin up, and spin out of that fucking deadness

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:17 AM

I gues that's why I drink :lol

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:18 AM

Also why I post here, I think it's the definition of a psychological outlet. HIDE THE SHAME, DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW YOU'RE AN INTERNET PERSON drink drink drink

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:18 AM

i don't even know what it's like to be happy anymore, man

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:22 AM

:(

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:23 AM

All I can seem to do is drive people away with neediness, so I'm better off without. And only marginally better, yet I can't see any other way around it.

I want to do so many things, and even though I'm afraid to fail, I'm even more frightened that I'll succeed. I hate it when I see people that like me so much when I hate myself so much every second.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:23 AM

Fucker immediately told me I had ADD as soon as I walked into his office. I told him about getting burnout, then he laughed and condescendingly informed me that it wasn't. Repeatedly ried to tell him that drinking is the only thing that stops the brain and makes me feel better, that sometimes I have to pull over to the side of the road because things don't seem real at the moment and it probably isn't safe to drive.

He cut me off. He kept. cutting. me. off. It's his fucking job to listen, and he won't let me get a word in edgewise. Then he tells me to take the "techniques" I use at work and apply them to other areas of my life, so I won't be disorganized. 'Cause THAT'S my fucking problem. I have ADD, after all. Just ADD. Won't hear of any other symptoms. Then he tells me that I'm an adult and have to make adult decisions, gives me a prescription and bullrushes me out of his office.

I ho[pe that one of his patients is a paranoid schizophrenic that he's diagnosing as an aspergers case, and the schizo shoots him

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:25 AM

ADD? REALLY?

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:26 AM

Every single doctor, every single psychiatrist, deserves to kill themselves out of despair. If you're not easily diagnosed, they have no goddamn interest in helping you. And it's fucking frustrating, because you function quite well, and no one else knows, but it would just make shit a lot easier if they'd quit jumping to conclusions and help you like they're god damn well supposed to and maybe you wouldn't be tired all the time

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:27 AM

EVERY ONE OF THESE GUYS SAYS I HAVE ADD. THEY DON'T LISTEN. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO A SINGLE FUCKING THING I SAY, EVER SINCE I WAS EIGHT YEARS OLD. I GIVE UP, HANDLE SHIT MYSELF, THEN A FAMILY MEMBER FINALLY TALKS ME INTO GOING TO A NEW ONE AND THEY'RE EXACTLY THE GODDAMN SAME, THEY'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS WITH NO INTEREST IN HELPING YOU

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:29 AM

it sounds more like bipolar disorder to me, dude

what with it being cycles of depression and mania and all

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:30 AM

I don't even qualify. The informal test, with 15 symptoms that you need to score 8 out of to have ADDI or ADHD? My entire life, I've scored 6 on ADDI and 3 on ADHD.

THAT MEANS I HAVE THE FUCKING SYMPTOMS, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE THE DISORDER. BUT FUCK IT, WE'LL TREAT YOU ANYWAY! HERE'S A PILL COCKTAIL! COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS! IF IT DOESN'T WORK, WE'LL GIVE YOU MORE! WE'LL GIVE YOU DIFFERENT ONES! WE'LL KEEP FUCKING DOING IT AND TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT EVER, EVER, EVER, RECONSIDERING OUR DIAGNOSIS OR PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU SAY YOUR PROBLEMS ARE

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:32 AM

I'm glad I'm a functional depressive. I don't even want to think about taking mood altering drugs. I believe it's perfectly rational for the things that bum me out to bum me out. I never want to feel good when I know that things that are wrong are still wrong. I don't want to feel good about bad things.

It's always good to have a chi hammer at the ready.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:33 AM

I dunno. It feels more anxious than sorrowful or manic. Sometimes things get REALLY unreal and it's like I'm looking out through my eyes via some long tunnel, like in a dream, and I know that I'm going to fight to keep my life from being a sickly pit of disease and death. And I do fight, and I get over it, and I get back to normal through effort. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to spin back into normalcy if had bipolr

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:33 AM

that's part of the reason i rarely if ever go to the doctor's, too

they don't listen

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:34 AM

Fck, I need more drink. THink I have maker's mark still. Nice and friendly

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730135)
I dunno. It feels more anxious than sorrowful or manic. Sometimes things get REALLY unreal and it's like I'm looking out through my eyes via some long tunnel, like in a dream, and I know that I'm going to fight to keep my life from being a sickly pit of disease and death. And I do fight, and I get over it, and I get back to normal through effort. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to spin back into normalcy if had bipolr

some sort of anxiety disorder, maybe? those aren't like panic attacks are they

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:36 AM

Fuck em all

I mean, I understand that cpeople going to the shrink's aren't going to be objectively reliable as narrators of their own lives, but you think they would at least pay fucking attention to SOMETHING other than skimming for and hearing key words like "disorganized" and making a full diagnosis based on them

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:37 AM

No, I've never had a panic attack. It's hollow instead, yawning and opening up into nothing

You just spend a few days working to feel something again b getting pissed, then you calm yourself down and you're your normal self again

ThrashO Jul 6th, 2011 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730131)
EVERY ONE OF THESE GUYS SAYS I HAVE ADD. THEY DON'T LISTEN. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO A SINGLE FUCKING THING I SAY, EVER SINCE I WAS EIGHT YEARS OLD. I GIVE UP, HANDLE SHIT MYSELF, THEN A FAMILY MEMBER FINALLY TALKS ME INTO GOING TO A NEW ONE AND THEY'RE EXACTLY THE GODDAMN SAME, THEY'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS WITH NO INTEREST IN HELPING YOU

Same here, when I was a kid my doctor told my mom all kinds of shit about ADD and it made her cry, it pissed me off. Let's see I was 7, I played Megaman X all day, hated homework and was a spaz.

IS IT ADD!? OR IS IT CALLED BEING FUCKING 7.

Gus, shrinks are dick wipes who think they're perfect and since being so believe they can judge other people and tell them what's wrong. My dad took me to one when I was 15 just to be a smart ass, and I remember the guy trying to tell me that highschool was the most important thing in my life and I need to focus all this energy that I put into my videogames into it.

Well I skipped, smoked weed, fingered bitches, never studied SHIT and I really just goofed off the whole time. And I made C's and D's, it was a joke. You should've seen my desk in English 4, I used to draw all over that and when my pen ran out of ink I just carved into it with the ball point. My desk was a big black piece of shit. My teacher came over and looked at me and my friends and said "You know what, FUCK IT (Yeah, he said fuck :x), You dumbasses can just do whatever the hell you want." So I said "Sweet" and did a somersault.

ADD isn't shit. The world is just too fucking boring for us Gus.

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:39 AM

I was a diagnosed depressive, and I felt that it was spot on of the woman to tell me so. I say 'was' because the diagnosis is probably far worse now.

But I am content at this point, even though I've only become so in the past three or so months. I got rid of fucking shithead friends, shied away from people that I'm not so friendly with, realized myself for about the second time in my life, and found actual, feasible goals.

Goals are the greatest thing ever, the shorter the better so you don't lose them to your mind and they get mired by anxiety and things like that. I'd never have done or been able to do anything like I've done in the past year by sitting on my ass in therapist's office.

The one thing I'd ever tell you to do is ditch the fucking squares. Even if it leaves you with nobody.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:39 AM

"lol I fucking killed this conversation, didn't I? Everyone just wanted to hear about the asian guy and I go off. whatever, I'll stumble on it in the morning and be properly imbarrassed

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:41 AM

There's nothing the mentally ill love to do more than talk about themselves, so don't worry about it. Fuck it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730137)
THink I have maker's mark still. Nice and friendly

:gigh

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:41 AM

Oh no no, my friends are cool, I'm just bitter because they need a break when I'm just getting started :lol

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:41 AM

well i wanted to hear you be mad at ponies some more but now i'm not so sure it's a good idea

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:42 AM

They've BEEN partying the whole school year, and I haven't been able to join. Now they want to chill and hang out and talk when I'm ready to haul ass out after work and enjoy the summer :lo;:lol:lol:lol

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:42 AM

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:42 AM

FUCK THE PONIES

Ratirety;s' cool, but fuck the rest of them

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:44 AM

dylan, what the hell is that game

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:44 AM

Well, at least you can spend the night alone, drinking and talking to your internet people.

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:45 AM

IT'S NOT A GAME, MOTHERFUCKER IT'S MY LIFE

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:45 AM

I want to go and get the rest of the bottle, but you guys will bail before I get back and then I'll watch the other pony episodes on youtube while I drink and settle into a sunken thick of self satisfied irritation that I like so much, that I never get to fall into when people are around

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:46 AM

FUCK THA PONIES
FUCK FUCK FUCK THA PONIES

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:46 AM

I'll be here until approximately 10am when I go to bed.

http://nomoneydown.tumblr.com/

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:47 AM

I'm pretty sure that I was born to be Oscar the Grouch, and made a terrible decision to be cheerful and happy somewhere along the way

THAT'S WHAT I-MOCKER IY S FOR!

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730149)
FUCK THE PONIES

Ratirety;s' cool, but fuck the rest of them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730153)
I want to go and get the rest of the bottle, but you guys will bail before I get back and then I'll watch the other pony episodes on youtube while I drink and settle into a sunken thick of self satisfied irritation that I like so much, that I never get to fall into when people are around

if you like rarity you could watch ep19 a dog and pony show

also i'll stay up muh fucker

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:48 AM

Posting again, because I love it

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 04:49 AM

episode 19

Didn't you say the pink one died in episode 25

hang on, I will get my maker's and settle in and watch episode 25 and post play by play updates, I am not sleeping tonight

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:51 AM

i got some vodka and powerade i'll watch too

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 04:52 AM

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:52 AM

in the future there won't be anymore walls. just infinite blackness.

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 04:56 AM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER

ThrashO Jul 6th, 2011 04:58 AM

But the noodles in the dogs might be hard :/ If not though then thats fucking sexy.

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 730165)
(SPAGHETTI WEINERS)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER

god damn yeah it is

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 730141)
Same here, when I was a kid my doctor told my mom all kinds of shit about ADD and it made her cry, it pissed me off. Let's see I was 7, I played Megaman X all day, hated homework and was a spaz.

IS IT ADD!? OR IS IT CALLED BEING FUCKING 7.

Gus, shrinks are dick wipes who think they're perfect and since being so believe they can judge other people and tell them what's wrong. My dad took me to one when I was 15 just to be a smart ass, and I remember the guy trying to tell me that highschool was the most important thing in my life and I need to focus all this energy that I put into my videogames into it.

Well I skipped, smoked weed, fingered bitches, never studied SHIT and I really just goofed off the whole time. And I made C's and D's, it was a joke. You should've seen my desk in English 4, I used to draw all over that and when my pen ran out of ink I just carved into it with the ball point. My desk was a big black piece of shit. My teacher came over and looked at me and my friends and said "You know what, FUCK IT (Yeah, he said fuck :x), You dumbasses can just do whatever the hell you want." So I said "Sweet" and did a somersault.

ADD isn't shit. The world is just too fucking boring for us Gus.

I dnno, I mostly irritated because I WANT help

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:01 AM

Dogs are awesome, they always make you feel happy

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:01 AM

gristlygus do you have a family history of parkinson's disease

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730170)
Dogs are awesome, they always make you feel happy

yes they are :(

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:02 AM

TURKEY hot dogs what the fuck

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:02 AM

is that fucking spaghetti hot dogs

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:03 AM

Do I have a history of WHAT

No, but my only grandpa was so goddamned crazy when I was seven mom and dad told me if I ever saw him to run inside the house and get someone

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:03 AM

it's fucking spaghetti TURKEY hot dogs >:

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 05:03 AM

the greatest invention ever because i want to continue to eat like an eight year old

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:03 AM

Okay, have my drink. Time to watch episdoe twenty five

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:04 AM

Why is the chat room thread all bustlin' at 5am like it's Jan '04

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 730176)
it's fucking spaghetti TURKEY hot dogs >:

im sure you could do that with beef hotdogs calm down

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 730179)
Why is the chat room thread all bustlin' at 5am like it's Jan '04

because alcohol

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:05 AM

dude i can't i'm all tense and nervous for some reason and i can't sleep and all i can think of is how they ruined the greatest thing i've ever seen with fake hot dogs :(

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 05:05 AM

better yet, polska kielbasa.

that would be pro gourmet shit

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:06 AM

00:16- fuckckckck
00:22- pouring the whiskey
00:33- first drink

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:07 AM

maybe bratwursts? would that work at all

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:07 AM

bratwursts are curvy, no dice

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 730186)
bratwursts are curvy, no dice

you could get those precooked ones that are straight i guess :(

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 05:08 AM

keelbassah

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:08 AM

OH WAIT YOU CAN CUT THEM UP :x

shit i'm not thinking right and i can't blame alcohol

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:09 AM

you could blame sleep deprivations

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 05:09 AM

I can blame your dick for it

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:10 AM

not MY dick

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:11 AM

shut it fz keep my dick out of htis

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 05:12 AM

fcuk your dick

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:13 AM

00:39- what
00:47- this is a cry for help, she has terrible friends
00:53- wtf, terrible friend ignoring her in shock
01:00- SHE LET HER CRQWL BACK, THAT APATHETIC BITCH
01:04- MUUUUUUUTWE SKIPSKIPSKIPSKIPSKIPSKSIPSPSKSOSIOSPSOSKSOS
SKIP TO 1:45 VERY DAST
SECOND DRINK
02:06- I thought you were joking about her name being pinie pie
02:13- diabeetus hell monsters
02:29- IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT TRIED TO EAT HER FACE. CUNT

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:15 AM

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE TRY TO BITE AN ALLIGATOR ANYWAY

IS SHE FUCKTARDED

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:16 AM

he was hiding in the shadow of the apples i guess

Fathom Zero Jul 6th, 2011 05:18 AM

lame you guys are fucking lame fuck this bullshit

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:20 AM

nuh uh

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:20 AM

dude i am seriously going to have to fucking check out this show about the fucking ponies, i mean goddamn

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 05:22 AM

30:13- GAGAGAGHHAHAHAHAGGAHA FUCKJESUS
03:32- since your shut the fuck up white trash
03:45- CRY FOR HELP COUNT:2
04:04- wait, forgot to count the other drinks. Oh well, another
04:22- "I'm fucked"
04:29- YES, DUMBFUCk. CORRECT
04:50- whoever wrote that needs to be shot
05:13- How many times will they repeat this joke in the coming episode, I wonder. DRINK

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 730200)
dude i am seriously going to have to fucking check out this show about the fucking ponies, i mean goddamn

Esuohlim Jul 6th, 2011 05:26 AM

If i do i'm going to have to keep hella secrets about it like it's pornographty or something :( and i'll be all ashamed of myself while watching it too :( and touching myself >: