I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732753)
I HATE how you think we care >:

The fuck are you even jabbering about?

Are you a retarded parrot or something

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 03:26 PM

Tadao, I don't really want to know where you got that but, back to the main issue; who the hell is spaghetti, is he ever going to actually make fun of anybody, or is he just going to keep going off like an confused and angry retirement home resident

executioneer Jul 20th, 2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 732793)
who the hell is spaghetti, is he ever going to actually make fun of anybody, or is he just going to keep going off like an confused and angry retirement home resident

it's womti, probably not, more like confused and angry homeless person

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 03:31 PM

:lighter

:tears

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

WINONA STOLE MY COOKIES, THAT THIEVING BITCH

Quote:

My son's in the air force

Quote:

I'm sure he has a very good reason for never calling me. Military stuff, you see. Top Secret.

Quote:

NO! NO! I WON'T TAKE MY MEDICINE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF RIGHT HERE, I SWEAR TO GOD

Quote:

I USED TO BE SOMEBODY! I WAS IN PICTURES! HAD A BIG HOUSE WITH A NEGRO AND EVERYTHING

Quote:

JACKSON, DAMMIT, I WANT MY JELLO! GIVE ME MY JELLO, JACKSON! GET IT FOR ME! JACKSON, YOU LOUSY JEW BASTARD, DON'T IGNORE ME OR YOU'RE FIRED

Jackson? Jackson, where's Jackson, oh God, he died, didn't he? What year is it? NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN, WHAT YEAR IS IT? OH JESUS, WHAT YEAR IS IT

Quote:

You're talent show can suck my flaccid old-man dick, I'm not going anywhere! ROCKFORD FILES TIME

Quote:

Why doesn't my son call me anymore?

The worst part is the loss of dignity.

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 03:33 PM

I remember being embarrassing when I was 13 on the internet, too.

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 03:43 PM

I remember being embarrassing when I was homeless and mentally disabled, too.

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 03:49 PM

Debussy didn't believe in god.
He didn't believe in the Establishment. He didn't believe in bourgeois convention.
He didn't believe in Beethoven or Wagner.
He believed in...
Debussy.

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 03:56 PM

I remember being embarrassing when I trapped small animals and burnt them, too.

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Spaghetti

Quote:

Quote:
I'm sure he has a very good reason for never calling me. Military stuff, you see. Top Secret.

Quote:
NO! NO! I WON'T TAKE MY MEDICINE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF RIGHT HERE, I SWEAR TO GOD

Quote:
I USED TO BE SOMEBODY! I WAS IN PICTURES! HAD A BIG HOUSE WITH A NEGRO AND EVERYTHING

Quote:
JACKSON, DAMMIT, I WANT MY JELLO! GIVE ME MY JELLO, JACKSON! GET IT FOR ME! JACKSON, YOU LOUSY JEW BASTARD, DON'T IGNORE ME OR YOU'RE FIRED

Jackson? Jackson, where's Jackson, oh God, he died, didn't he? What year is it? NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN, WHAT YEAR IS IT? OH JESUS, WHAT YEAR IS IT

Quote:
You're talent show can suck my flaccid old-man dick, I'm not going anywhere! ROCKFORD FILES TIME

Quote:

PSAM :faint

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 04:52 PM

FUCK THE FUCK OFF

Fathom Zero Jul 20th, 2011 04:53 PM

we've gotten off on the wrong foot. i'm not normally so hateful.

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 06:11 PM

Pfft. Like I wouldn't recognize Sam's old avatar. NICE TRY BRO-BOT

k0k0 Jul 20th, 2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732809)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PSAM :faint

Lots of spaghetti.

executioneer Jul 20th, 2011 07:09 PM

:oneofthosedays

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 09:52 PM

well, see this is the whole point. I never really even said any of that stuff >:

Zhukov Jul 20th, 2011 09:59 PM

Maybe it's Fartin Mowler. I say ban, no matter who it is.

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 10:04 PM

I'd say fired, you f**** commie!

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 10:17 PM

Answer these questions Spaghetti:

What's your favorite color?

In what city was bread invented?

What are your favorite drugs?

How are street signs made?

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary?

Whats your favorite penis smell?

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite?

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees?

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72?

If you can answer these questions then you truly aren't a spam fag. Just a regular fag.

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732830)
well, see this is the whole point. I never really even said any of that stuff >:

WHAT? HOW COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY UNCOVERED MY DECEPTION?!... THIS CHARACTER IS MAINTAINED BY SOME STRANGE NEW BREED OF COMPLETE FUCKING GENIUS

executioneer Jul 20th, 2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 732833)
Maybe it's Fartin Mowler. I say ban, no matter who it is.

it's womti

Chojin Jul 20th, 2011 10:29 PM

today DDR got me a date

DDR also got me my last 2 girlfriends

th-thanks japan

k0k0 Jul 20th, 2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 732842)
Answer these questions Spaghetti:

What's your favorite color?

In what city was bread invented?

What are your favorite drugs?

How are street signs made?

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary?

Whats your favorite penis smell?

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite?

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees?

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72?

If you can answer these questions then you truly aren't a spam fag. Just a regular fag.

I wanna answer, and I won't even use google.

Yellow
probably somewhere in Egypt
used to be pot, but now it's xanax
carefully
I'm gonna guess 65
no idea, don't smell penis
trick question, it's a gun
Don't feel like doing math in my head so I'm going to go with 9
:posh

Grislygus Jul 20th, 2011 10:32 PM

why the hell would we ban him?

Womti Jul 20th, 2011 10:35 PM

:pagebrak

What's your favorite color? purple

In what city was bread invented? dont know, dont care

What are your favorite drugs? barbiturates

How are street signs made? in factories, duh!

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary? all of it :lol

Whats your favorite penis smell? >:

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite? the cheap one

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees? 300+

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72? I dunno

ThrashO Jul 20th, 2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaghetti (Post 732851)

What's your favorite color? purple

In what city was bread invented? dont know, dont care

What are your favorite drugs? barbiturates

How are street signs made? in factories, duh!

what percentage of the rock on earth is sedimentary? all of it :lol

Whats your favorite penis smell? >:

Which guitar is Ted Nugents favorite? the cheap one

What is the average number of deaths by boat propeller per year for manatees? 300+

What is 9 x 10 x 72 +16 - 78 - 13 + 27 x 8 - 32 + 7 x 4 divided by 3 x 7 + 72? I dunno

SHITHEAD

LordSappington Jul 21st, 2011 12:41 AM

I give this a solid meh out of ten

Zhukov Jul 21st, 2011 01:46 AM

So I was booking flights to and from the Gold Coast for the end of the month, and paying for it all online. Everything was going swimmingly until an error occurred on the airlines website. Now I have the money deducted out of my bank account, but no confirmation by the airline. I called them up and they said it must be a bank error (right), and say that the booking was cancelled. Even though I have the transaction details and a receipt for the payment going through without a problem.

Fantastic.

LordSappington Jul 21st, 2011 01:55 AM

GET MAD. Start yelling, threatening legal action, etc.
The louder you are, the faster everything will work out in your favor.

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 02:12 AM

Businesses respond quickly to violence/swearing. For example:

"Sir we're sorry, there must be a mistake as we have no confirmation whatsoever that you've made a payment"

"CUNT. I WANNA TALK TO YOUR MANAGER WHILE YOU SUCK MY DICK."

"Sir give me one moment"

"This is Manager. How can I do."

(This is when you fart into the phone)

Aaarg Jul 21st, 2011 06:18 AM

"This is Manager. How can I do."

Pentegarn Jul 21st, 2011 06:57 AM

That does sound like a typical sentence you would hear from an outsourced call center

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 07:16 AM

I worked in a Sears call center about 6 years ago and at the time, they told us that nobody was to speak to a manager. The managers were there, could talk to people, but instead they spend their days listening to our calls to make sure we weren't being dicks. That didn't stop me though, and that's why I ended up getting fired.

A guy who let one of his items go out of warranty yelled at me for a while after it broke and we couldn't come out to fix it for free. He wanted his warranty reinstated, but can't warranty a broken item. So he asked for the manager. Can't. Eventually he took to calling me names and saying I wasn't fit to work in fast food and that I should go back to working at Mcdonalds. I asked him how he liked his washer and dryer and refrigerator, because they all had warranties that I could easily take off as part of our 'we don't service dicks' clause. He shut up and then I asked if he'd like fries with that bit of news motherfucker? Then I hung up the phone. I knew I was in trouble when I looked over and the manager was staring me down and did the whole beckon me over thing. Call center work is the worst, especially when people yell at you.

Zhukov Jul 21st, 2011 07:20 AM

I do understand that anger gets quicker results, but I have worked in customer service, and if I ended up dealing with a person that was like me; anger would leave me high and dry, since I just used to feign confusion and ignorance. I don't like being an cunt, especially when you can be a perfectly civil and polite arsehole.

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 07:28 AM

Shit's so cool.

Shrubfest Jul 21st, 2011 09:21 AM

That makes me sad. 'Mmmm a living meal! I know, lets scald it with something so it moves before I eat it! Yaaaay!'

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 09:23 AM

I can only imagine the horrors those things see in japan. (vaginas, buttholes, etc...)

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 09:39 AM

It's actually not living when it moves. The thing is decapitated and it's head sliced into the bowl, then the body put in there to dance. The body moving is just the reaction to the sauce. It's already dead and has no feeling. After the dance party is over, the squid is given to the chef to prepare and then put onto the bowl.

Shrubfest Jul 21st, 2011 09:50 AM

Oh. I shall rephrase.

'Mmm raw corpse for dinner! Lets scald it and make cadaver puppetry!'

Not sure which is worse.

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 10:00 AM

Yeah, the primitive cephalapod neurons react to the sodium in the sauce and contract.

And this isn't any more or less cruel than eatin a burger to me.

Shrubfest Jul 21st, 2011 10:08 AM

If it's dead it isn't cruel.

I just find the idea of eating prancing corpse macabre. Burgers don't dance.

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 10:17 AM

I can make one, if I try hard enough.

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 10:18 AM

They do if you tie strings to them. You can attach little plastic legs to them. Maybe put them in a suit or a little burger top hat. Very fancy burger dancing!

But the squid, he's so much better than that. He's a natural dancer. He needs no strings, only salt is his payment to dance the night away.

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 10:18 AM

I think it's the equivalent of hooking a headless cow corpse up to snares and making it do a jig. There is really no point in doing this except to be Japanese and really fucking weird. I'm surprised they don't put a dress on it and take pictures everytime it lifts a tentacle.

Blowfish is really the only thing that should be served that fresh, because once the chef starts chopping the little bastard up it starts releasing poison into the meat. I hear they have to train for like 7 years or some shit before they can do it in a restaurant.

Shrubfest Jul 21st, 2011 10:30 AM

I think what it boils down to is I'm a food coward, and if I wanted my food to dance I'd buy it tap shoes.

Aaarg Jul 21st, 2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 732901)
I do understand that anger gets quicker results, but I have worked in customer service, and if I ended up dealing with a person that was like me; anger would leave me high and dry, since I just used to feign confusion and ignorance. I don't like being an cunt, especially when you can be a perfectly civil and polite arsehole.

haha, when you keep your cool with an angry customer it catches them off guard and either makes them angrier or apologetic. usually angrier.

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 732923)
haha, when you keep your cool with an angry customer it catches them off guard and either makes them angrier or apologetic. usually angrier.

Usually angrier from my experience. At Sears we weren't allowed to hang up on customers no matter how badly they were being dicks to us and some phone calls, like the one I mentioned lasted 45 minutes or more. I was part of the Television and garage door opener repair team, trying to help people fix them over the phone to avoid sending a tech out. They'd fire us if we didn't avoid sending 10 technicians out a day per person, so having to keep someone on the phone for that long really cut into my avoids, which pissed me off even more on top of getting yelled at. So while it's easy to keep cool for 10 - 20 minutes, it gets damn near impossible when you're getting shit on for an hour.

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 11:41 AM

When I was younger (17/18, and I was out on my own), I used to think "Man serving tables is GREAT. I'm young, I meet new people, and I get to hang out with people my age!" well now I'm almost 25. I don't by any means take shit from any customer anymore.

It's not a race thing, I personally think racism is HILARIOUS but I'm not racist at all, but it's just common server knowledge that ghetto people love getting shit for free and they will go any lengths to do so even if everything went great. I could keep their drinks refilled, cut their food up and pleasure them sexually and they would still give me shit. For me though, it's a money thing. These are the people who pay my bills so there satisfaction DEPENDS on how nice I am.

However, they usually don't tip anything. So I usually don't take shit from them. This is how it usually goes:

"Here you go mam"

"I said I wanted the chicken"

"Mam you asked for the Jalapeno Smokehouse Burger, You even said you wanted it well done"

"Now I KNOW what I ordered! (Getting louder, other tables looking) YOU ACTIN' LIKE IM STUPID AND I--"

*lean in real close*

"I'LL GET YOU A MANAGER"

(proceed to ignore and walk away)

It's great and usually the other tables feel bad for what I dealt with but are entertained with how much they can see that I couldn't care if a train smashed through chilis and ran their table over. For the most part if you did nothing wrong and the customer is being a prick managers tend to defend their servers.

I had one really ghetto manager who was the most UNPROFESSIONAL dude I've ever worked for. He was missing a tooth and he would walk around the restaraunt freestyling. Anyways one time I had this drunk ass dude come in who wanted to get some booze. He was stumbling around and I said "Sir I can't serve you, I'm sorry" so he goes "Now I gots money, and is a payin customer. yo little white ass better go--" and my manager comes over and says "He said he can't serve you now get the fuck out of my restaraunt."

Totally became my favorite manager instantly.

Kitsa Jul 21st, 2011 12:20 PM

I have a voucher for two free meals and I feel guilty about it. :( Not from Chili's. Another place.

What happened was that we were at the table closest to the door to the kitchen. All was going great, everyone was being friendly, no misbehavior anywhere, when someone coming out with a giant tray full of little glass bottles of maple syrup tripped and the bottles shattered everywhere.

We were literally sprayed with glass and syrup. I was picking shards of it out of my leg later that night, and I had to move the high chair and diaper bag so they could get it out from under there. I was finding pieces of glass stuck with syrup onto my purse for a while, too.

They were really nice and asked if we were ok, which was a valid concern seeing as about 50-60 glass bottles of hot syrup shattered on a hard floor less than a foot from us. I said that we were fine. I felt bad that they had such a big mess to clean up.

Everyone had gone about their business when it occurred to me a couple of minutes later that if glass sprayed all over our bodies, it might have gotten in the food too. We didn't feel right demanding a new meal after we just watched them on their hands and knees cleaning glass and syrup off the floor, so we just stopped eating and paid our bill.

I wrote corporate and did a "suggestion" more than a "complaint"...said that in future when something like that happens, maybe they should just replace the meal to eliminate any risk of the customer being harmed by glass in food. I reiterated how nice they all were and how the glass thing was all totally an accident.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, and the manager's calling my cellphone to sincerely apologize for our displeasure. (?) Then I got a thing in the mail for two comped meals.

I wasn't really all that displeased, but I guess my mild-mannered suggestion didn't come across quite right.

Anyway, on the website to write to corporate there was a thing asking you if you felt you were mistreated due to discrimination.

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 12:48 PM

Was it iHop? Because I worked there too. Worst fucking job ever. And yes I remember doing a switch from glass bottles to plastic, probably because of YOU >:

My favorite thing to do at iHop was throw everything away. Just everything. Plates, dishes, cups, highchairs, ramekins, full ketchups. One time I threw an entire box of about 36 full, brand new A1's into the dumpster. Why? because FUCK THAT PLACE.

My favorite thing to hear was "Guys make sure you give your customer plastic togo containers because they have been taking our sauce dishes home in their boxes."

That's when I say "Yup I see it all the time."

creeposaurus Jul 21st, 2011 01:00 PM

I usually treat waiters and waitresses with respect and give them generous tips despite the fact that I'm always broke or how small a meal it was or them getting my order wrong. Why? Cos I know how miserable their customers make them. I remember eating with my parents and mom's fatass bitch friend at this diner. Her kid threw a whole bunch of food on the floor and she was being a total bitch because they forgot to put butter on her pancakes or something. Anyways, on the way home all she did was bitch about how horrible the service and food was (she ordered a shitload of food and made my parents pay for it btw). I told her she should probably consider dieting because of her high standards and how nothing on earth will ever be good enough for her. Stupid cunt bitch.

Kitsa Jul 21st, 2011 01:07 PM

nope. not ihop.

I think getting a meal replaced because it's potentially full of glass shards is a far cry from getting a meal replaced because you suddenly decided you wanted something else or suddenly decided you didn't like the taste. I'm not that kind of person.

I usually tip at least 20%, unless something is badly wrong, which is about never.

Thanks, though. You helped me make up my mind about something.

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeposaurus (Post 732947)
I usually treat waiters and waitresses with respect and give them generous tips despite the fact that I'm always broke or how small a meal it was or them getting my order wrong. Why? Cos I know how miserable their customers make them. I remember eating with my parents and mom's fatass bitch friend at this diner. Her kid threw a whole bunch of food on the floor and she was being a total bitch because they forgot to put butter on her pancakes or something. Anyways, on the way home all she did was bitch about how horrible the service and food was (she ordered a shitload of food and made my parents pay for it btw). I told her she should probably consider dieting because of her high standards and how nothing on earth will ever be good enough for her. Stupid cunt bitch.

Haha, yes I've seen bitches like that, who honestly think that no matter how busy we are or how hard we're trying to make everyone happy that their side of ranch is the most important thing in the world and we should be backflipping into the kitchen as fast as we can to get it because they're going to leave three crinkled ones in the middle of there filthy mess..

And for everyones information:

IF YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE WE WILL FUCK WITH YOUR FOOD.

There are customers who complain for REAL reasons and I sympathize, and then there are customers who try to get things for free, are complete rude assholes and try to waste your time.

However, there are servers who don't care and are asswipe douchebags. For the most part though we are nice, we understand your problems and we'll help you out as much as we can and if we forget something it's usually because we're busy and we honestly forgot.

Chojin Jul 21st, 2011 01:11 PM

i assumed as much. it's a personal rule of mine to never fuck with people who are giving me things i'm going to eat.

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 01:12 PM

I'm awesome as a customer, I always tip 5 bucks or more, but I do always steal any extra silverware put on the table and if there's a ramekin anywhere on the table, it's gonna be wiped out and pocketed. Usually I'll walk out drinking out of the glass from the table too. They never seem to notice. But I tip decently and am polite enough, so they shouldn't mind that too much.

ThrashO Jul 21st, 2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 732954)
I'm awesome as a customer, I always tip 5 bucks or more, but I do always steal any extra silverware put on the table and if there's a ramekin anywhere on the table, it's gonna be wiped out and pocketed. Usually I'll walk out drinking out of the glass from the table too. They never seem to notice. But I tip decently and am polite enough, so they shouldn't mind that too much.

Steal everything dude, a server doesn't give a SHIT. If you leave a 20-25% tip and give them a heads up you can bomb the fucking place.

"How much are these margarita glasses they're so pretty!"

"free."

Kitsa Jul 21st, 2011 01:20 PM

I don't understand why they do glass bottles in the first place. I don't know if plastic fucks with the taste of maple syrup or what, but it seems like having tons of hot little glass bottles to wrangle is just asking for trouble.

creeposaurus Jul 21st, 2011 01:27 PM

Glass doesn't effect taste and is better for storing things than plastic

Guitar Woman Jul 21st, 2011 04:56 PM

Fuck eating at restaurants.

I never understood the appeal of paying 30 dollars to wait around looking at fat people for half an hour until your asshole waiter brings you a bunch of shitty, overseasoned food that's had his pecker in it.

And I never, ever will.

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 04:59 PM

I realized I stopped eating places that had wait staff a long time ago. Ring the bell and I'll come and get it - I've got legs, goddamn it. Fuck Olive Garden, too. Place sucks a dick. Every time I go they've got a different shitty menu.

There's a correlation between being able to see the person making your food and how good the food is, to me.

Aaarg Jul 21st, 2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 732977)
There's a correlation between being able to see the person making your food and how good the food is, to me.

teppanyaki F YEa

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 05:26 PM

There should be more Pepper Lunch locations in the US.

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 05:36 PM

Nevermind, that's a terrible idea. But teppanyaki is awesome, yessss.

Pentegarn Jul 21st, 2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 732977)

I think this has led to me loving Japanese steakhouses so much

Kitsa Jul 21st, 2011 06:08 PM

I love Japanese steakhouses in theory, but in execution I hate them. This is primarily because

1) I always have some loud caucasian waitress who doesn't know wtf she's talking about telling me I'm eating my edamame wrong, and

2) It's practically guaranteed violent diarrhea.

One that I used to go to in Indiana turned out to be a cover business for a prostitution ring. The whores were the waitresses.

Pentegarn Jul 21st, 2011 07:22 PM

Might want to pick a better Japanese steakhouse

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 07:26 PM

What is the name of the aforementioned steakhouse? For my files.

MattJack Jul 21st, 2011 09:24 PM

Panda Express

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 09:26 PM

Not to be racist, but if I go into a Japanese steakhouse and see white people serving food or doing anything but eating there, I will walk the fuck out. I pay 40 dollars a plate at one of the places I used to go and I actually never saw any white people in there, so it must have been a good place. I enjoyed it at least.

MattJack Jul 21st, 2011 09:29 PM

you go to a japanese steakhouse to watch a Vietnamese dude flip a shrimp into your mouth while speaking in broken English.

or is that a Benni Hanna?

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 09:33 PM

No, that's my Japanese steakhouse. I don't care if they are Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, or Japanese as long as they're asian and flipping shrimp straight into my mouth.

Kitsa Jul 21st, 2011 09:37 PM

All the Japanese steakhouse chefs I've seen recently are Latinos.

MattJack Jul 21st, 2011 09:39 PM

Rarely you'll find Japanese people in Japanese restos. At least in the souf

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 09:39 PM

Everyone at the steakhouse in my hometown was Korean, except for my lanky white friend who ended up becoming the head chef.

Chojin Jul 21st, 2011 10:11 PM

we have tons of koreans here in maryland

they have their own little korean shopping centers

it's adorable

k0k0 Jul 21st, 2011 10:15 PM

There are a lot of koreans at the flea market I go to. They sell the knockoff toys that I'm so fond of, although fuck it if I'm gonna pay 7 bucks for an Animism Defender. And they never want to haggle.

Kitsa Jul 21st, 2011 10:25 PM

either way, anyone lecturing me on how to eat edamame can fuck right the fuck off.

creeposaurus Jul 21st, 2011 10:33 PM

I rather enjoy food that's had someone's pecker in it

Esuohlim Jul 21st, 2011 11:03 PM

So are we keeping womti around this time or what

Fathom Zero Jul 21st, 2011 11:20 PM

I thought we should kill Pram Maven, but nobody gave a fuck, so I guess we have a precedent of keeping the mentally retarded stalkers?

executioneer Jul 21st, 2011 11:54 PM

let's save them up until we have enough for a decent r-tard hunt

Chojin Jul 22nd, 2011 12:02 AM

i really can't tell the difference between the two

LordSappington Jul 22nd, 2011 12:03 AM

Well, cut my fingers open at work today. Was cleaning a grease trap in the sink, it slipped, and when I caught it, it cut open the palm side of my left ring and middle fingers, at the first joint. Luckily, I only got three stitches on my middle finger.
Actually, cutting them open didn't hurt too much. It bled a lot, and I could see the muscle. The lidocaine burned like SHIT, though.
Now I can't really play computer games. :(

ThrashO Jul 22nd, 2011 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 733041)
Well, cut my fingers open at work today. Was cleaning a grease trap in the sink, it slipped, and when I caught it, it cut open the palm side of my left ring and middle fingers, at the first joint. Luckily, I only got three stitches on my middle finger.
Actually, cutting them open didn't hurt too much. It bled a lot, and I could see the muscle. The lidocaine burned like SHIT, though.
Now I can't really play computer games. :(

I did the same thing with a hatchet and beer bottle. Long story. Bear tried to take them from me.

Anyways I couldn't play guitar for nearly 3 months :(

ItalianStereotype Jul 22nd, 2011 02:16 AM

thrash, why do you get so worked up about being a server?

ThrashO Jul 22nd, 2011 02:30 AM

BECAUSE I BRING EM FOOD AND THEY EAT IT AND THEN THEY LEAVRE A MESS AND I HATE EM I WANT THEM TO ALLLL DIE. KILL. DIE. KILL. DIE. >:

bUT FOR rEAL IT isnT THAT bAaad, we waS JUST taL;kING ABOUT customER SERVice AND PopelE WHO ARE DICkS.

executioneer Jul 22nd, 2011 02:34 AM

GET A DIFF. JOB

ThrashO Jul 22nd, 2011 02:38 AM

I been thinkin about slangin' yayo.

LordSappington Jul 22nd, 2011 02:43 AM

MY FINGERS ITCH

executioneer Jul 22nd, 2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 733055)
I been thinkin about slangin' yayo.

man you think the customers are dicks to you NOW

creeposaurus Jul 22nd, 2011 11:00 AM

Now I want to know where you work just to drive you over the edge.

CUT MY FOOD FOR ME WAITERMAN. NOW CHEW FOR ME. SORRY ABOUT ALL THE MESS WAITER, I HAVE LOOSE BOWELS. OH MAN I ONLY HAD ENOUGH FOR THE MEEEEEEEEAL!

Fathom Zero Jul 22nd, 2011 05:39 PM

It's like my music world came full circle today.

creeposaurus Jul 22nd, 2011 09:33 PM

Kitsa Jul 22nd, 2011 09:40 PM

I might meet Magic Johnson tomorrow guys what should I do.

executioneer Jul 22nd, 2011 09:42 PM

steal his shoes

Kitsa Jul 22nd, 2011 09:44 PM

wait let me get a pen

Aaarg Jul 22nd, 2011 11:00 PM

sell him his own shoes!

Esuohlim Jul 22nd, 2011 11:06 PM

Be all like "I am HIV positive that I recognize you from somewhere" he'll love that one

Chojin Jul 22nd, 2011 11:08 PM

cut him with something and then sound the lunk alarm

k0k0 Jul 22nd, 2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 733244)
Be all like "I am HIV positive that I recognize you from somewhere" he'll love that one

Especially if you're wearing a Michael Jordan mask.