I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766203)
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them? We've lost his love so what the fuck do we care.

I was bored, decided to take a cursory look at the one thread in the forum that seemed to have activity, and saw that almost an entire page was blacked out because of people I'd added to the ignore list I don't even know how long ago were the only ones posting. Seemed vaguely funny, so I took a screenshot. Really nothing else to it. More often than not, I just click "show post" if it's one or two blocked comments in a thread.

As for why I'd tell a bunch of ignored people: I didn't. Well, I sorta told Pub and GW, but I figured that, like most things here, it's pretty unimportant and doesn't warrant a lot of thought or, God forbid, hurt feelings! :eek

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 766204)
Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

That baby image, though... That hurt.

:orgasm

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless. Or did you know that I'd know that you'd know what I posted, and you just wanted attention, or something?

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays, so I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me. Well, let me quell that fear! No, I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time. I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here, and it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

:tear

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

:love

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

:xmas2

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

:(

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

:love

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

:boot

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2013 03:10 AM

You already used that one.

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

:imock

Tadao Feb 5th, 2013 03:11 AM

Quote:

Pub Lover Feb 5th, 2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766203)
I can't figure out why he would tell a bunch of ignored people he was ignoring them?

He didn't tell you. He told me. And I told you. Shut up, Kitsa and Babs. :eek
Quote:

Well, that was certainly unexpected! I like that your first instinct was to do...whatever that was, rather than confront me (via the internet, no less) about it. I guess you sort of did, but I think calling someone spineless under the assumption that he won't see it is a bit toothless.

It really was just something to post about. I am trying to post a lot because Tadao has a higher postcount than I do and it has been a drawn out slow joke about him and I pretending that is a thing that matters. I wasn't even visiting the forums all that much until he IMed me about the HILARIOUS SITUATION.

Quote:

I'm not sure how legitimately fucked up you are nowadays

Very. Always very fucked up.

Quote:

I'm going to assume that you think multiple posts is a genuine annoyance for me.

The other day I found out people actually take the time to read the bullshit I post on here. That certainly quelled the flood quite a bit. I expect to be ignored.
Quote:

I find you annoying more because you remind me of a chatroom, circa 2003, where everyone just types stream of consciousness messages one sentence at a time.

Twitter.
Quote:

I think this might be the first time I've ever addressed you directly on here...

I think you've called me an idiot before or something. The baby picture is something I made and posted in here in 2008 which is probably the last time you called me insufferable or some other apt thing.

Quote:

it's at a point where there is absolutely fucking nothing else worth commenting on in these forums, so good on ya.

I can and have just posted emoticons over and over. I wanted to try get the next 500 posts done by replying to things. With Babs throwing it back in my face I have been struggling, let me tell you. The world will be better when he and I finally die.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 766205)
:eek

My sentiments exacty.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 766207)
I was bored, decided to take a cursory look at the one thread in the forum that seemed to have activity, and saw that almost an entire page was blacked out because of people I'd added to the ignore list I don't even know how long ago were the only ones posting. Seemed vaguely funny, so I took a screenshot. Really nothing else to it. More often than not, I just click "show post" if it's one or two blocked comments in a thread.

As for why I'd tell a bunch of ignored people: I didn't. Well, I sorta told Pub and GW simply by posting that where I knew they'd see it, but I figured that, like most things here, it's pretty unimportant and doesn't warrant a lot of thought or, God forbid, hurt feelings! :eek

If there was anything going on at all then it would have likely been ignored. If I could make hay out of the Hockey thread then there would be five pages of me talking about the oilers beating the kings with their jets or something. I have better things* to do than posting "COCKS. leek" over & over. I honestly do. I will get on and do them now. Sorry to waste everyone's time. Have a happy Waitangi Day.

*watching The Walking Dead.

Kitsa Feb 5th, 2013 08:46 AM

Don't you dare lump me in with Babs.

Aaarg Feb 5th, 2013 11:47 AM

wtf you guys suck let's talk about something that isn't related to message boards

i sure do wish for springtime

Colonel Flagg Feb 5th, 2013 12:28 PM

Why stop now, when it's just getting good?

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 766218)
Twitter.

Got me there.

I really don't remember that baby picture, but that makes sense. It's hard to keep track of every stupid thing I've said here over the past decade.

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766219)
Don't you dare lump me in with Babs.

Don't try to use me as a scapegoat, jaffa cake hate monger!

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 04:30 PM

The actual part that's humorous is that I'm not a whiny cunt who puts people on an ignore list.

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 04:32 PM

So if you want to use me as some tool of measurement, then I'll take that measurement and just reflect how pathetic and what a cheap ruse it actually is. Where'd the wit go? I dunno.

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 766223)
Why stop now, when it's just getting good?

I'm fucking trying here!

Colonel Flagg Feb 5th, 2013 04:50 PM

I know Pub Lover. I have worked with Pub Lover. Babs, you are no Pub Lover.

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 05:13 PM

This is a collective effort, dad.

Esuohlim Feb 5th, 2013 09:18 PM

http://www.bad-candy.com/candies/circuspeanuts/

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 09:51 PM

Time to go to the forums

Babs Feb 5th, 2013 09:52 PM

:pagebrak
Never mind, they're "dead"

HickMan Feb 5th, 2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 766137)
More like never, amirite. :eek

Nah j/k sup

Babs Feb 6th, 2013 12:58 AM

Hickman, suck my dick.....man.

HickMan Feb 6th, 2013 01:25 AM

Sorry, my mouth doesn't touch penises.

Tadao Feb 6th, 2013 02:27 PM

If Babs doesn't shut up I'm going to have to hurt his home life.

Tadao Feb 6th, 2013 03:47 PM

I'm putting Babs on 30 days notice. Bitch better shut the fuck up for that time period.

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2013 07:01 AM

Send him home with a knife in his gut and a sack of rice.

Tadao Feb 7th, 2013 11:20 AM

AH! The ol' Korean reach around! Love that technique.

HickMan Feb 7th, 2013 12:54 PM

I miss the MockWars

Babs Feb 7th, 2013 02:08 PM

Not cool

captain516 Feb 8th, 2013 02:51 AM

Jesus Pub it's amazing how much of a difference John Lennon glasses and a beard make.

Aaarg Feb 11th, 2013 08:54 AM

o cute

Dixie Feb 12th, 2013 10:28 AM

What's his name?

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2013 09:15 AM

we have just over 180 of the little guys. it's a hogna aspersa, though!

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2013 01:03 PM

Woman dies after drinking 10 liters of Coca-cola a day

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 766356)
we have just over 180 of the little guys. it's a hogna aspersa, though!

With those banded legs? Cool.

Tadao Feb 13th, 2013 01:32 PM

My comedian neighbor just did a taping on DRUNK HISTORY last night. He knocked on my door to tell me they were filming, drink in hand, swaying in the wind, and going on and on in a very high and friendly buddy buddy manner. This is the first time I have ever heard of the show but it sounds hilarious.

http://www.webpronews.com/drunk-hist...summer-2013-01

He also turned me onto the SPICY NEWS a year ago

MarioRPG Feb 13th, 2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766358)

2 pounds of sugar a day from just Coca Cola... No wonder she lost her teeth

Otto Feb 13th, 2013 07:18 PM

My state tax refund was taken for unpaid mental hospital bills.

B-but that refund was for drug money!

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766359)
With those banded legs? Cool.

yeah, they are super cute as babies. and as adults.

also as moms.

not all ~180 are that species. we have two sacs from that mom (and she has another egg sac currently. jeeeesus!), and two sacs from two other spiders, both rabidosa punctulata.

they are also cute:

i'm a bore!

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2013 07:41 PM

I could never raise spiders. The temptation to unleash all hell whenever the neighbors pissed me off would be too great.

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2013 07:42 PM

Have you ever tried any Lox. reclusa or are they too scary? They're so pretty and silky, though.

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2013 07:56 PM

nope, we're out of their range! we have three latrodectus mactans, though. beautiful creatures.

hard 2 fotograf

very fun to watch, too.

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766368)
I could never raise spiders. The temptation to unleash all hell whenever the neighbors pissed me off would be too great.

it's kind of annoying since it's winter and we can't just let half of 'em go. feeding this many tiny spiders twice a week is a hassle!

we've also just picked up a few more juvenile tarantulas, and will be getting two more next week. then we have to stop for a while. 27 is enough for now. :nuts:

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2013 08:13 PM

What do you use? Small crickets?

Kitsa Feb 13th, 2013 08:17 PM

the Angolan Witch Spider of South America (lolz)

Aaarg Feb 13th, 2013 08:28 PM

hahaha awesome. for some reason that reminded me of our recently deceased dolomedes tenebrosus. i look forward to warm weather to catch another because i like them.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3...ebrosus2dz.jpg

re: feedin' babies,
pinhead crickets are the best, but nobody nearby sells them! sometimes we can get a jar of flightless fruit flies, but most of these babies are outgrowing them. we bought some "extra small" crickets last weekend at a reptile expo. the crickets are often bigger than the spiders, but the spiders seem to have no problem biting them.

if we can't get a hold of anything small enough, cutting mealworms into small segments does the trick, too. adult lycosids don't scavenge as far as i know, but the babies aren't above it!

which reminds me of one of the cutest things that sadly i didn't get a picture of.

when the aspersa had her babies hanging out on her we fed her a mealworm. a little bit later, we looked at her and the mealworm in her mouth was covered in babies. cuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

Esuohlim Feb 13th, 2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 766360)
My comedian neighbor just did a taping on DRUNK HISTORY last night. He knocked on my door to tell me they were filming, drink in hand, swaying in the wind, and going on and on in a very high and friendly buddy buddy manner. This is the first time I have ever heard of the show but it sounds hilarious.

Wait, hold on, Kyle Kinane is your neighbor? :eeek

Tell him "MILHOUSE BACKWARDS FROM THE INTERNET LOVES YOUR WORK" and I am 100% serious

Tadao Feb 13th, 2013 10:24 PM

Does he know you from somewhere?

Aaarg Feb 14th, 2013 08:10 AM

the internet. don't you read.

Tadao Feb 14th, 2013 10:12 AM

I don't trust that he has ever had a conversation with my neighbor. So telling him that milhouse backwards from the internet loves his work is creeeeeeeeeeepy.

Tadao Feb 14th, 2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 766375)
Wait, hold on, Kyle Kinane is your neighbor? :eeek

Tell him "MILHOUSE BACKWARDS FROM THE INTERNET LOVES YOUR WORK" and I am 100% serious

http://kylekinane.tumblr.com/

Esuohlim Feb 14th, 2013 08:21 PM

God damnit Tadao Tomomatsu you will use your show business connections to drop my name around

Tadao Feb 14th, 2013 09:56 PM

If only I had mod powers again I could do such things!

Pub Lover Feb 15th, 2013 02:09 AM

I've finished watching Walking Dead, so I'm back to post up a storm. Woo.

Tadao Feb 15th, 2013 02:48 AM

Man, I caught uo with walking dead and I still am disappointed :(

Pub Lover Feb 15th, 2013 04:26 AM

It isn't very good. It'll be a long time before I again take recommendations from the people that said it was worth watching.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 766279)
This is a forum for people who actually have balls.

Nonsense.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 766231)
you've used up your quota of the word "cock" and cannot use it again for the rest of the week

Oh no. Are cocks being rationed? :eek

Kitsa Feb 15th, 2013 06:54 AM

Did Milhouse backwards ever watch Twin Peaks?

Pub Lover Feb 15th, 2013 06:56 AM

He certainly never called his mom. >:

MarioRPG Feb 15th, 2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766400)
Did Milhouse backwards ever watch Twin Peaks?

Amazingly I wondered the same thing yesterday. Get out of my head!

MarioRPG Feb 15th, 2013 03:23 PM

Also life update: I'm on an orthopedics unit now for placement. Seen some crazy stuff. The off-service (ie, patients from other units) are always the weirdest cases. Saw some necrotizing fasciitis the other day (flesh-eating bacteria)!! Also this still counts as school so basically I work as a nurse 48hrs a week and don't get paid.

Rongi Feb 15th, 2013 06:37 PM

I never finished Moby Dick, in case anyone's curious

Kitsa Feb 15th, 2013 06:46 PM

I can't stay awake through all of Jurassic Park.

Fathom Zero Feb 16th, 2013 08:00 AM

I feel asleep in Spiderman 2 and Sherlock Holmes.

Zomboid Feb 16th, 2013 11:06 AM

I woke up at 6:30, for some reason. I'm guessing I'll go through about three of those Keurig K-Cups before I even leave the house today, and then I'll probably get a ridiculously large coffee from a drive-thru.

Also: Yeah, while The Walking Dead has definitely improved, it's still pretty damn stupid. The comic is frequently as bad, if not worse, but the five episode game is great and manages to make the writers of the show and comic look even worse for not being able to come up with anything even close to as good even with several years of time to do so.

LordSappington Feb 17th, 2013 05:14 AM

I felt like doing a bit of a check-in with y'all, since shit was pretty crazy.

Basically, I dated a girl for a few months, until it turned out she was full of crazy-bitch rage over the littlest things. Particularly traffic.

Then started working at a local hookah lounge; quit last night when my boss threw my phone to stop me from calling 911 when a girl was passing out. Never knew I could yell at someone so loudly. Girl is fine; she just fucking bounced. Probably drugs.

HickMan Feb 17th, 2013 11:57 PM

Boss of a hookah lounge threw your phone to prevent you from calling 911? Because a girl was passed the fuck out there? Did you try waking her up on your own?

I deal with a lot of passed out chicks in my new line of work (out of the Army, guys. Going to school in Austin and I work as a door guy at a bar on 6th street) and I always stick my finger up their butts before I call the EMS. If they don't wake up from that, then they're probably dead or OD'd.

JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't stick my finger up a girl's poo hole, even if she was drunk and passed out. But I always make sure she's awake enough to get her out and get her a cab...guess it's a little different at a hookah lounge though...

Fathom Zero Feb 18th, 2013 08:26 AM

Who passes out at a hookah lounge?

Tadao Feb 18th, 2013 12:18 PM

12 yo girls

Fathom Zero Feb 18th, 2013 12:49 PM

gayyyyyy

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2013 02:01 PM

:pagebrak

I've lived too long. :tear
Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 766237)
Nah j/k sup

wudoin
Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 766312)
Jesus Pub it's amazing how much of a difference John Lennon glasses and a beard make.

Yes. :suicide
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766358)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 766402)
Watched Identity Thief in the theater. It was okay I guess. It sort of felt like watching a really long sitcom.

Also, watching Melissa McCarthy masturbate with a shower massager, while you're sitting next to your mother, is awkward.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 18th, 2013 03:30 PM

Biofreeze on your balls hurts a lot.

Biofreeze: not for balls.

Pub Lover Feb 18th, 2013 04:47 PM

What were you doing? :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 18th, 2013 04:54 PM

Just putting biofreeze on my balls. I wanted to find out what it felt like. Perfectly okay to use on dicks though.

Dixie Feb 18th, 2013 06:09 PM

SCIENCE!

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 766439)
I MISS HICKMAN TELLING STORIES ABOUT GETTING SO MUCH PUSS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 766440)
Dude I got down in the Army, but I've been with the same chick for about three years now! But we're freaky..so it works out.

Aaarg Feb 19th, 2013 07:28 AM

pretty freaky

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 766442)
pretty freaky

Kitsa Feb 19th, 2013 08:34 PM

language nsfw warning if you dont just assume that by now

LordSappington Feb 20th, 2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 766419)
Boss of a hookah lounge threw your phone to prevent you from calling 911? Because a girl was passed the fuck out there? Did you try waking her up on your own?

I got her to lay flat on her back instead of her neck getting propped to the side, and asked her friends what was going on. She woke up and tried to just march away (I think she was just still dazed), and passed out a couple times before I got her to a chair. Her and her friends bounced; it was probably drugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 766425)
Who passes out at a hookah lounge?

Skanks on barbs, apparently.

Tadao Feb 20th, 2013 11:59 AM

Dude I would have fired you too. A lawsuit tries to leave my shop and you instead try to keep it there and call 911?

HickMan Feb 20th, 2013 12:42 PM

What lawsuit?

Tadao Feb 20th, 2013 01:00 PM

A stupid cunt dying in your "legit" business? That's a lawsuit. She is ready to walk out the door and you keep her there? That's a lawsuit.

It's a Hookah bar, how many federal laws do you think they are in violation of. I'm guessing more than 5.

This isn't Iraq buddy. We get sued, and lose, for anything. Let the bitch leave the premise and then she's not your problem. Even Sappy didn't think much of her, she must have been trash.

HickMan Feb 20th, 2013 01:28 PM

True. At the bar I work at, my number one priority when a girl passes out is to get that ho' outta there. And yeah I bet those shady hookah bars do have a lot to hide.

Tadao Feb 20th, 2013 04:59 PM

Fucking brown people. :(

Kitsa Feb 20th, 2013 05:01 PM

I was in CVS today and some tweaker ran in and started screaming at the cashier. Thought it was a robbery but apparently he just felt like jumping around and screaming.

Tadao Feb 20th, 2013 05:12 PM

The CVS here pisses me the fuck off. I go to Riteaid instead.

Pub Lover Feb 21st, 2013 11:23 AM

Tadao Feb 21st, 2013 12:06 PM

My parents will be married 49 years tomorrow. :eek

Kitsa Feb 21st, 2013 04:09 PM

Those cup things are so stupid, also they do not work. :themoreyouknow

Dixie Feb 21st, 2013 05:27 PM

They work for some people. I've never had a problem with them.

Tadao Feb 21st, 2013 06:12 PM

So in picking the clovers out of my yard today I found a 4 leaf and a 5 leaf. I think I'm gonna give the 5 leaf to my parents.

Aaarg Feb 22nd, 2013 09:20 AM

rabbit lifestyle

Shrubfest Feb 22nd, 2013 12:18 PM

Mooncups are awesome.

Also really good to squick out men friends with when you drag an eggcup filled with blood out your lady-place and threaten to empty it into their bathwater.

So I've heard...

captain516 Feb 22nd, 2013 06:12 PM

The forumz iz all but dead :(

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2013 06:21 PM

I canz haz spelzchek