I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim May 9th, 2011 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallySweetName (Post 720122)
I missed I-Mockery. For the longest time I was stationed somewhere with a web filter on i-mock, then I was in a place with no internet at all. (I also had to shit in a hole in the ground) Now I'm visiting here and I found out I can get on! But I'm leaving in about a half-hour. I will keep you guys updated while I can!

<3 HickMan

I WORRY THAT YOU'RE DEAD SOMETIMES :( :( WHY DO YOU KEEP TORTURING ME LIKE THIS

Tadao May 9th, 2011 01:27 AM

Hickman dead? I can't imagine a world like that. I always imagine him off doing the things I should have done when I was young and strong. Killing commies and fucking their daughters.

elx May 9th, 2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 720193)
I graduated today! :noonecares

not true, I just predicted that occurrence and was quite affectionate in congratulating you for it. now I am sad that you will be leaving. farewell brother from the sam mother. :(

Grislygus May 9th, 2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Dude I didn't like it at first because everything was so different that it was overwhelming, but now I think it's totally rad and I haven't really found anything that's worse than the old version

I love the new battle arena, but I miss leaving it running with autoloot on for pixels

I didn't have my good weapons for some reason when I started, but as far as I can tell this advanced bow I started with has no expiration date, and I immediately found a +125 epic weapon advance stone, so that plus my stats means I don't really need to waste time on crafting a superweapon... just started today with my remaining schoolwork, trying to get at least 100,000 material and an accordingly large number or pixels together for some godlike armor

executioneer May 9th, 2011 02:53 AM

i can't play that game due to stupid internet emotiocons >:

Fathom Zero May 9th, 2011 03:06 AM

I don't know how to play it, so I played You Have to Burn the Rope instead.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 05:30 AM

Quote:

Well done. When will you have you super high paid job that you've been bragging about?

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 720131)
I never liked to be touched, growing up. Ever. Teachers would touch my shoulder while talking to me and I'd flinch and wriggle away.

I was also very bullied as a child. I was beaten up for no reason and had my backpack smashed into the ground with a banana in it.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 720153)
You're not UNCOMMON, of course, but it's awesome to see such a stereotypical, comically rampaging pussy. You keep jabbering about libel and slander and police enforcement, as if ANYONE would EVER believe you, then SERIOUSLY try to VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY threaten Tadao, before immediately buckling, begging for mercy, and throwing out as many freudian excuses as possible... when NONE OF THIS MATTERS, AT ALL, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT YOU SNIVELING LITTLE CUNTGOB.

And then seven force makes me nearly piss myself laughing so hard at the thought of you staring in shock and terror at his increasingly ominous posts. Hell you think TADAO is actually threatening, let alone Seven Force.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 720189)
POOR ME POOR ME POOR ME POOR ME I HAVE THE COMPULSIVE NEED TO ROMANTICIZE EVERY SINGLE BLOG-ENTRY OF A THOUGHT THAT I HAVE AND I'M EASILY SCARED ABOUT INTERNET THINGS BECAUSE I don't leave the fucking house

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 719993)
...though why you are pretending to see yourself in Pram I cannot guess...

Colonel Flagg May 9th, 2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Belated congratulations and felicitations! :party

My apologies - I was distracted by all the ugliness going on in another, less important thread. :\

Colonel Flagg May 9th, 2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallySweetName (Post 720122)
I will keep you guys updated while I can!

<3 HickMan

Congratulations on that "not getting killed" thing. Keep up the good work. :)

Seven Force May 9th, 2011 12:49 PM

I care that you graduated. Congrats.

Grislygus May 9th, 2011 12:52 PM

awright pub, is that some sort of surrealist commentary or are you just giving me hell
I'm cool with either one

10,000 Volt Ghost May 9th, 2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Dude I didn't like it at first because everything was so different that it was overwhelming, but now I think it's totally rad and I haven't really found anything that's worse than the old version

Congratulations. That means more anti-idling time.

Kitsa May 9th, 2011 03:11 PM

I cared, but didn't think you'd care that I cared.

How many pens did you get as graduation gifts?

I graduated midterm and no one got me anything :( But I hear that most people get pens.

Fathom Zero May 9th, 2011 03:13 PM

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:16 PM

<3

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:17 PM

God, that is so hot. :love

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:19 PM

I would pay money to have her sing every song. :(

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:20 PM

Seriously, that is a rare thing. I am tighter with my money than a gnat's chuffskin wallet. :eek

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:31 PM

Which I guess makes it a compliment? Or suggests I am off in the way I show affection. :eek

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:31 PM

Oh! I remember. I should show I like her by offering to suck her dick. :eek

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:32 PM

This will be an instant road to success. It never fails. :eek

MLE May 9th, 2011 03:32 PM

lol at 1:05 and 1:40

Pub Lover May 9th, 2011 03:32 PM

...I imagine. :x