I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   names??? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12013)

PILLOWFIGHT Jun 7th, 2004 06:58 PM

names???

hay btw im not gonna have an abortion i talked to my parents they FREAKED out but im gonna try to stay in school anyway and my bf parents flipped out they hate me even though its JUST AS MUCH HIS FAULT AS IT IS MINE

ne way i really hope its a girl im gonna name her Haley (sp?) and if its a boy ill name him Brice. oh man i hope its a girl im gonna get her ears peirced when shes still a baby and put her in little dresses and vbows in her hair u know were gonna be best friends when shes 16 ill be 32 just like girlmore girls we can do everthing together its gonna be awesome

oh yeah and im gonna make her real smart like all those baby genius porgrams and read books and shes gonna be smart shes not gonna end up a dropout like her mom and shes not gonna date umtil shes in college!!1 hay any moms here lest talk about it k?

Matt Harty Jun 7th, 2004 07:18 PM

congradulations no the babyy!!1

MrAdventure Jun 7th, 2004 07:48 PM

oh great just great

"wah guys ive decided that i want to spend all the taxes"

oh i know girls like you they are always "hey i had one baby now i'll haev another so they can watch each other while i yell over my cell phone"

this makes me sick to know that youre going to be so irresponsible and yet so care free

the name? the name should be "burden on society" because you need to face the facts and give thsi baby up for adoption pronto!

Comrade Rocket Jun 7th, 2004 08:24 PM

Your like 14, what the hell?

Lotida Jun 7th, 2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Rocket
Your like 14, what the hell?

Get a calculator....stay in school! >:

Comrade Rocket Jun 7th, 2004 09:18 PM

No, she is seriously like 14. I used to talk to her online.

Lotida Jun 7th, 2004 09:19 PM

I hope her post was a bad joke then. What the hell does a 14 year old know about having a baby. Sounds like she is more interested in playing dress up than anything else.

More wasted tax dollars!! >:

Trippy Jun 7th, 2004 09:32 PM

36-16=???

Tonberry Jun 7th, 2004 09:42 PM

TONBERRY THINKS THAT HER MATH IS A LOT LIKE HER SPELLING

ArrowX Jun 7th, 2004 09:53 PM

Wow Goood luck with that. I really mean it your in for the downhill ride of your life. I had one of those Fave baby things and It drove me Fucking insane It crys every 20 seconds. But I've had a baby sister in my house and trust me the first 2 years are the worst after that its pretty cool havin a little kid in the house. Especially one who frigginf Idolises you :)

agroskaterik Jun 7th, 2004 10:21 PM

LOL :lol

Tonberry Jun 7th, 2004 10:38 PM

CAN WE SAY SLUT?

ScruU2wice Jun 7th, 2004 10:40 PM

ummm... the gilmore girls are fucking loaded :(

Supafly345 Jun 8th, 2004 01:34 AM

Well, I know that when this is all over in 25 years PILLOWFIGHT will be a lot more responsible and mature than me having to raise a child and all. Of course I will be flying in a giant baloon around the world as the half-cyborg ghosthunter "Dusko Windbreather" and too busy vanquishing evil while looking abscenely cool by catch phrases like "Mr. Zombie president! Your bill to live has been VETOED!"

DamnthatDavid Jun 8th, 2004 01:46 AM

Quote:

im gonna get her ears peirced when shes still a baby and put her in little dresses and vbows in her hair u know were gonna be best friends when shes 16 ill be 32 just like girlmore girls we can do everthing together its gonna be awesome
You will ruin this kids life. >:
She will also become a slut before the age of 10. Then you both can get jobs pulling tricks on the street.

Adoption! Don't ruin the babies life over your, and your boyfriends, mistakes.

pjalne Jun 8th, 2004 02:06 AM

I think people here should stop being fucking assholes.

ziggytrix Jun 8th, 2004 02:52 AM

this is not i-therapy.net, dumbass

pjalne Jun 8th, 2004 05:50 AM

Nor is it i-scareteenagersintohavinganabortionbyverballyabusin gthem.

Sethomas Jun 8th, 2004 06:27 AM

... .net.

Dole Jun 8th, 2004 10:01 AM

Wait, is this a joke? I get jokes.

Grandpa Jones Jun 8th, 2004 10:05 AM

You kids these days have no respect for the art of making love. Back when I was young we waited until we were married or over 18 to have sex. It just wasn't right to do then. Nowadays you kids watch MTV and think sex is a normal everyday thing when it's meant to be special. You only get to lose your virginity once, and it should be with someone you love.

This should be a lesson to all of you. You should wait until you're older and have a better understanding of sex. And if you do, she should be on every type of birth control, you should use 3 condoms, and she should take contraceptives anyways after sex.

Pub Lover Jun 8th, 2004 11:35 AM

My great-grandmother was married at 13 & preggers by 14, & back then that was quite legal & not uncommon in the UK. :lol

Our child-protection laws don't work & need to be revised. >:

Dole Jun 8th, 2004 12:09 PM

In the UK in the 18th century, children as young as 7 were sent deep into the baby mines to harvest babies. If you didnt produce enough babies, your legs were slapped by a haughty Governess.

mburbank Jun 8th, 2004 01:26 PM

Don't tell my wife there are baby mines.

Oh, and if pillowfight isn't a joke, she should be better written anyway. And just becuase she 'talked' to you on line doesn't mean she isn't fat middleaged accountant from Duluth. In fact, it makes it more likely.

PILLOWFIGHT Jun 8th, 2004 01:31 PM

wtf im NOT 14 im 16 >: i cant wait until my school kicks me out for being pregnant than i can stay home all day and watch tv and when i get prgnant like "oh man im craving WATERMELON wtf" and then i can play with a baby all day (when i feel like it if i dont well probably hire a lady to take care of it or something omg i hope i dont get stretch marks thats f*ckign grosss)

btw ur all jerks u dont know know how tough it is being a girl