I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Zhukov May 2nd, 2010 09:44 AM

I like that I told him he was an idiot with no brain or something, several times, and then as a joke started agreeing with him, and he seemed to forget that I had called him a stupid fuck and I became his best friend.

I like that I pretended that there was a Tasmanian war of independence and he believed me, and that the dumb arguments I made up while pretending to be a terrorist became part of his repertoire.

I like that I jokingly used statements to The Leader such as "cookie cutter version of reality", and then a bit later on Coolie starts to say "cookie cutter" and "version of reality" several times.

Fathom Zero May 2nd, 2010 11:06 AM

:love awesome video games

The Leader May 2nd, 2010 12:56 PM

Why did Coolie suddenly stop posting? Was it because one thread was locked or did Tadao threaten him? :(

Zhukov May 2nd, 2010 01:40 PM

Nah I think we just schooled him too hard :picklehat

The Leader May 2nd, 2010 04:40 PM

I doubt that. He's been doing this for years.:x

Colonel Flagg May 2nd, 2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 683537)
I like that I pretended that there was a Tasmanian war of independence and he believed me, and that the dumb arguments I made up while pretending to be a terrorist became part of his repertoire.

Damn - I was really looking forward to that book you were writing, too. :(

:lol

Colonel Flagg May 2nd, 2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 683541)
Why did Coolie suddenly stop posting? Was it because one thread was locked or did Tadao threaten him? :(

He's persistent - I don't think even Tadao will scare him off forever. Which means we have many more tomes of wisdom from internet blogs that we will need to absorb before the world comes to an end.

After I stopped taking everything he said seriously, he actually began to grow on me. Kind of like a sebaceous cyst. :)

elx May 2nd, 2010 08:06 PM

DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED

Colonel Flagg May 2nd, 2010 08:45 PM

well now that was obscure. :)

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Kitsa May 2nd, 2010 09:32 PM

now you've got me thinking of sebaceous cysts hatching and that's not good. :(

Tadao May 2nd, 2010 10:42 PM

The depression thread didn't evolve into anything and Babs decided to show up and thro insults at Coolie. I locked it for those two reasons. I can easily unlock, HERE WATCH ME DO IT. I expect you to post something worthwhile in there by Tuesday or you'll be banned for being a crybaby. ZHUKOV

elx May 2nd, 2010 11:32 PM

i was watching lovely bones today and i couldnt enjoy it because everytime i looked at the lovely little lady i saw gayface clay aiken >:

THANKS KITSA

Zhukov May 3rd, 2010 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 683572)
The depression thread didn't evolve into anything and Babs decided to show up and thro insults at Coolie. I locked it for those two reasons. I can easily unlock, HERE WATCH ME DO IT. I expect you to post something worthwhile in there by Tuesday or you'll be banned for being a crybaby. ZHUKOV

Yeah, like I'm going to now :rolleyes

Fathom Zero May 3rd, 2010 08:01 AM

Seven Force is creeping out girls I know. Can I have him neutralized?

MarioRPG May 3rd, 2010 10:04 AM

Awesome Video Games is the awesomest show.

Colonel Flagg May 3rd, 2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 683572)

The "depression thread" in a nutshell:

Coolie: "We are in a depression."

Everyone else: "No, we're not."

Tadao May 3rd, 2010 11:24 AM

YOU FAGOTS ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE

Pub Lover May 3rd, 2010 11:47 AM

Zhukov May 3rd, 2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 683613)
YOU FAGOTS ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE

:)

At least you are trying, and at the time of writing I can't think of a reason not to respect that.

Esuohlim May 3rd, 2010 11:11 PM

Kitsa May 4th, 2010 08:30 AM

mugshots :(

RaNkeri May 4th, 2010 09:47 AM

so, i've seen few episodes of man vs. food on tv

god damn it what the fuck is wrong with you people

Zhukov May 4th, 2010 09:56 AM

Did I ever tell you guys over and over again how I once ate 30 dim sims in a record amount of time to win $100? Yes?

Fathom Zero May 4th, 2010 11:24 AM

Yum yum dim sim

Pub Lover May 4th, 2010 11:43 AM

I was just annoyed by the banal nature of the internet. :lol