I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:11 PM

really when did this happen

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:15 PM

Shortly after your first post.

I think it was reinforced when you posted your vanilla ice face W/ rap compatible gold (or silver maybe) chain necklace

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:18 PM

every second person here has bleached blond here courtesy of the sun has something to do with going to the beach in australia. not everyone with bleached hair looks like vanilla ice. and the chain isnt rapper bling it was a birthday present and it has a skateboard on it. and it is silver i dont wear gold.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:21 PM

alright :O

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:23 PM

kahl: explain to me the statistics of lets say 6 people that actually have issues with me, the majority of them are just trying to fit in. While the rest of the board who has been here, isnt new and knows me isnt all tag teaming up, and actually do talk too on a daily basis? Theres a flaw in your theory my dear.

Jason isnt bad.. hes from austraila.. STOP BEING RACIST YA FUCKER!!!

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:24 PM

there is something seriously wrong with your page theres like writing missing and stuff or maybe its just my comp

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:29 PM

What type of browser or are you using could cause issues. Since it was coded and formatted all in Internet explorer. Or it could be your graphics card. Since it works perfect for me on all 3 of my comps.

im depressed now i need to go shopping :/

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:31 PM

firefox maybe thats the prob. i really like black for some reason.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:34 PM

i just opened it in explorer.. its better size wise, but still cant really see the comments, friends etc

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 12:35 PM

YEah most likely, it tends to fuck with shit. Especially since I coded it all myself. Which I do with every site ive made.. haha.. I change it around alot and add new pics constantly. I see your a fan of slipknot. ha

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 12:38 PM

hell yeah. yeah i never coded mine myself just got it decked out in pimpmyspace and sites like that, havent had it up long so thats why it still kinda sucks.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

just so you know "Jason" is currently the boards most disrespected person. even more so than you
there's something wrong with your brain, lenor.

ps NOW I'm calling you incompetent.

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 468214)
kahl: explain to me the statistics of lets say 6 people that actually have issues with me, the majority of them are just trying to fit in. While the rest of the board who has been here, isnt new and knows me isnt all tag teaming up, and actually do talk too on a daily basis? Theres a flaw in your theory my dear.

I've been around long enough to remember that you were always a dumbass. This is nothing new and I'm not trying to fit in by making fun of your inability to use the english language properly. I just think it's funny and a little bit sad.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:21 PM

The fact that your only defense is pulling out the seniority card speaks for itself. I've seen you on this board forever and I tend to wonder what there is to like about you.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:23 PM

I mean seriously, you're just like a trillion other generic people on a million other generic message boards.

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 468255)
The fact that your only defense is pulling out the seniority card speaks for itself. I've seen you on this board forever and I tend to wonder what there is to like about you.

She has a vag!

FOR REAL THIS TIME :(

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 01:27 PM

seriously.

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 468258)
She has a vag!

I seriously thought about how different her situation would be if she posted under the name "Leonard". :(

Esuohlim Feb 7th, 2007 01:31 PM

THIS IS THE KIND OF THING THAT LEADS TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, PEOPLE :x

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:38 PM

I think we should have a rule that if you say the same things over 15 times you get banned. EXCEPT IN THE PHILOSOPHY FORUM

Emu Feb 7th, 2007 01:39 PM

How does Lenor have 3K posts and yet I've never read any of them

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 468263)
I seriously thought about how different her situation would be if she posted under the name "Leonard". :(

Now when I read that is that pronounced lee-o-nard or is it len-erd?

It's just as hard as Esuohlim.

kahljorn Feb 7th, 2007 01:41 PM

See the post above :O

Seven Force Feb 7th, 2007 01:42 PM

Sorry Kahl this thread moves fast :x

Emu Feb 7th, 2007 01:42 PM

so wait do Lenor and SKATERMONKEY know eachother?

it's all coming together! :eek