I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:55 AM

Be right back, I have diarrhea.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:56 AM

hey pram maven, what color are my eyes

oh wait

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:56 AM

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson will out right lie to get an interview. And he's a dumb faggot.

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 02:06 AM

Surgery went fine, but it's what I have to deal with now that sucks. I have to strap gauze under my nose in order to catch all the blood constantly oozing out of my nose at all times over the next 3 days. My nose is about 3 times larger than normal too. My heart won't stop racing at about 120 beats per minute at all times, which I'm guessing has to do with the surgery and I'm spitting up tons of blood. The tubes they put in my nose are annoying to have to clean 4 times a day too. I am tripping on vicodin and don't really like it at all. It's not as enjoyable as my friends said it would be. One of the worst parts about it is, I can't lay down. I have to sleep sitting up. I haven't slept since the surgery for this reason.

And there's my complain-a-thon. I'll be back in a few days probably, once I don't have to wear this blood covered gauze under my nose. Until then, keep Don Carlson away from the children and people of different races.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744226)
Be right back, I have diarrhea.

And he was never seen again...

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 02:16 AM

We can only wish or hope... fuck..how does the saying go? My brain is fucked.

Zhukov Sep 28th, 2011 02:27 AM

Well that sounds like it sucks, Koko. You should collect all your blood in a jar and then throw it on the footpath outside your house.

ItalianStereotype Sep 28th, 2011 02:38 AM

Keep it in a jar and introduce it to girls.

executioneer Sep 28th, 2011 03:42 AM

hey silver_fox rageflooding lots of threads is a great way to show us how not mad at us you are

enjoy being erased

captain516 Sep 28th, 2011 05:19 AM

FFFFFUUUUUUUCK my classes were rescheduled and I somehow didn't know about it and I missed two day's worth FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK MMMMYYYYY LLIIIFFEE

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:05 AM

Glad surgery went good for you k0k0, come back soon with your funny posts :)

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744155)
What's a loyalty? ARE YOU MAKING WORDS UP

The definition of loyalty can be found in this link, you illiterate half wit :lol

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744208)
Why did you come back, Rongi? Did you try joining some other forums and get so abused on them that you weighed the options and decided this one was the friendliest?

He came back for the opposite reason that you came back, because people here like him

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 06:50 AM

When I first came here, nobody really liked me. But that's because I was an immature asshole. That and my brother, Immortal Goat kinda fudged things up on this forum. I stopped frequenting this forum, got laid a lot, and became not so douchie.

It sounds to me Pram Maven needs to go into exodus and have a couple encounters with the female species. That's Dr. Cool's prescription.

ItalianStereotype Sep 28th, 2011 06:52 AM

Did your brother ever do any of the same?

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:53 AM

Yeah but you came back with the "guy gets in a hot blond sandwich" story. If Pram left he would come back and tell us he fucked a sandwich

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 744252)
hey silver_fox rageflooding lots of threads is a great way to show us how not mad at us you are

enjoy being erased

I enjoyed rereading the football thread without Silver_fox's anger posts cause now we look like we are all yelling at a figment of our imagination. Entertaining stuff :lol

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 06:59 AM

IS: No

Pentagarn: That was a crowning achievement in my life. I've had plenty others now since I've joined the Army. My liver will never be the same and my pelvic muscles can probably block a 9mm round at close range.

Aaarg Sep 28th, 2011 07:45 AM

pram maven has tons of experience with women.

oh, oh, you meant living women.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 09:25 AM

females in general, yes.

Alive female humans... well now you're just splittin' hairs...

Colonel Flagg Sep 28th, 2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744154)
Flagg- It's good to meet a clay expert.

Dude, I never claimed to be a "clay expert" - I'm an analytical chemist, and my educational background is in both physics and chemistry. You could do worse. :\

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
This is oil-based, with several grades of microcrystalline as the binder. [pointless epithet] The grease that makes the more brittle waxes stick to the marble dust and talc is petroleum jelly and the oil is mineral oil.

You're adding these to the clay, right? To make it more pliable? You may inadvertently be upsetting the balance of the (assumed) polymer mixture that comprises the "clay" and, as such, render it unusable.

Quote:

The heating element is either a heat gun or a stove burner; I only recently started using a heat gun because it was faster and I have not observed any health issues aside from a burning pain in my stomach and the constant need to urinate.

Gentle heating - not on a stove, or with a heat gun. Try under a heating lamp.

Quote:

The two pans which make up the double boiler do not come in contact with food, except I do put wads of chewing gum in there sometimes and I've used them as an ashtray.

And stop smoking.

Quote:

...this is the chat thread, don't expect a straight answer. I think it belongs in Art Shit, though.

Yes.

Quote:

...Dad.

Oooohhhhh. I get it now. :aha!

That wasn't funny; you get points for trying, though. :)

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 10:07 AM

Hehe.

Okay, that was a lot of good advice to digest, there. I'm taking it! I'll try to lighten up a little while I'm at it. :)

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 10:13 AM

Ok, from suggestions, I should keep my nose runoffs in a jar and possibly throw them in my driveway to keep kids off my lawn? Maybe I'll do a half and half. Half nose leavings for girls and half nose leavings for hurls.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 10:15 AM

Also, can I please, please shorten my name to Pram? Pram Maven is an idiotic name and I haven't been able to do anything good with it. This is the only site I still use that name on. It represents 15 years of immaturity and misery I'd like to forget.

If you can do that for me, I promise to behave. I'm too old to be acting the way I have been.

While you decide, I'm going to read the articles on the front forum and try to get a better idea of what this site is about.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 10:23 AM

I'll arrange for your name to be changed if you promise to leave this website and never grace it with your sub-human presence ever again