I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I lost me doggy :( (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10080)

Dr. V Mar 14th, 2004 12:58 AM

I lost me doggy :(

My dog is gone! My 4 yr old boxer ran away. The cable guy left the gate open and he got out, bit some other dog and then a neighbor took him to his yard till we got there, and then he ran from there and now we can't find him. I hope for the best, but I'm expecting the worse. Poor Bo. He's a great dog.

maggiekarp Mar 14th, 2004 01:14 AM

I lost my cat recently. Can't find him, either.

I can relate, I guess :/

davinxtk Mar 14th, 2004 01:15 AM

:(
I wonder if you can bring a law suit against the cable company if you can't find the pup. He might come home at night, though, dogs are usually pretty good like that.

About ten years ago my newfoundland/golden retriever (humongous black dog, rest in peace) got out during a blizzard and ended up getting hit by a guy in an Isuzu Trooper, and the guy followed the dog back to my house. The dog survived that, and wasn't even limping. We ended up asking him if his car was damaged, actually.

The dog weighed more at the time than I do now, 180lbs she was.

Evil Robot Mar 14th, 2004 04:35 AM

I think your a fucked up person for beating your pet so badly that it hates you and ran away first chance it got. I also wan't to sodomize you to the max.

davinxtk Mar 14th, 2004 05:27 AM

Werent you leaving this site forever?

Matt Harty Mar 14th, 2004 08:23 AM

GOTCHA! :lol

Supafly345 Mar 14th, 2004 08:58 AM

Dr. Volshurawitz lost you doggy? :(

Terra Mar 14th, 2004 10:49 AM

I'm sorry you lost the dog, Doc. Hopefully he'll come back. They have an uncanny sense of direction and we can only hope this will take over.

Davinxtk, my experience with public service companies is that they aren't held very accountable for things such as this. Even when you post a "Beware of dog" sign at the back gate and they leave it open, it's really hard to pursue this transaction and would take years of red tape to come to some sort of settlement (if any :( ). If the place where the Doc resides is a rental, it would come back on the landlord as a "repair" problem only.

Ironically, if it were a child that got out, the repercussions would STILL be minimal and would fall back on the parents, if you can believe something as fucked up as that. :(

Being in that kind of service industry unfortunately gives all sorts of leeway to the utilities companies and there would be one helluva fight with the lobbyists in that state to change the liabilities laws.

We can only hope the dog finds it's way home. :(

My thoughts are with you Doc.

mesobe Mar 14th, 2004 11:47 AM

I had a wolf/black lab mix doggy at one time. He would take off for days...sometimes a full week. He would come back covered in dry blood.

But we wernt in the city or anything. I figured he hunted down some sort of animal in the bush.

Jeanette X Mar 14th, 2004 12:20 PM

Did your dog have tags on at the time?

AChimp Mar 14th, 2004 01:01 PM

Dogs are stupid animals anyways. Get some fish.

agroskaterik Mar 14th, 2004 04:43 PM

I lost my tortoise when i was 6 or 7. :(

Anonymous Mar 14th, 2004 05:53 PM

You know, if you don't rape them, they don't run away.

BAPE Mar 14th, 2004 06:15 PM

hey chojin you changed your icon i didnt recognize you i didnt know you were a chinaman that is cool i ate chinese food the other day haha more vet coincidences now i theory that you are either born a vet or born a newbie and even though even vets go through a newbie stage we were meant for this and some people just cant get it am i right

mesobe Mar 14th, 2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Did your dog have tags on at the time?

if yer talking to me, no. He never did. I was super rural.

Jeanette X Mar 14th, 2004 11:44 PM

Not you, the Doc.

I'm worried about it b/c the pound can put the dog to sleep if there aren't any tags. :(

mesobe Mar 14th, 2004 11:46 PM

oh. right, the pound factor :/

Jeanette X Mar 15th, 2004 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAPE
hey chojin you changed your icon i didnt recognize you i didnt know you were a chinaman that is cool i ate chinese food the other day haha more vet coincidences now i theory that you are either born a vet or born a newbie and even though even vets go through a newbie stage we were meant for this and some people just cant get it am i right

Yeah, Chojins Chinese just like you're a gorilla. :blah

And you're a stupid lump of shit. I'm not kidding. I tried to give you a chance, but I realize now that you are thick as shit.
And no, I'm not "initiating" you. You really are worthless. Go away.

glowbelly Mar 15th, 2004 12:57 AM

haha.

Dr. V Mar 15th, 2004 02:52 AM

YES, HE CAME BACK! He's alright and I gave him a bath. Thanks for your concern you guys. You guys rule.

Schimid Mar 15th, 2004 03:04 AM

Jeanette, you can't speak that way to an esteemed vet such as BAPE.

Jebus Mar 15th, 2004 03:31 AM

damn double post.

Jebus Mar 15th, 2004 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X
[
And you're a stupid lump of shit. I'm not kidding. I tried to give you a chance, but I realize now that you are thick as shit.
And no, I'm not "initiating" you. You really are worthless. Go away.

OH THE IRONY

Command Prompt Mar 15th, 2004 03:55 AM

I thought Chojin was BAPE.

I originaly thought it was AChimp:

A Chimp
B Ape
C Monkey

Then we (me and AChimp) looked at the chart and were like GASP
SEA MONKIES! HOLY PASSION OF CHRIST

AChimp Mar 15th, 2004 09:01 AM

Yeah, it turned me on, too. :yum