I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao May 1st, 2011 10:26 PM

no phone pics? you homo

kahljorn May 1st, 2011 10:44 PM

one time i went to this park/ravine thing by my house and it wasn't even really in the middle of nowhere and i saw these people lying on a blanket on top of each other i assume they were fucking :O

Esuohlim May 1st, 2011 10:52 PM

OMG YOU GUYS OSMAS BEN LLMAN IS DEAD

Fathom Zero May 2nd, 2011 02:21 AM

The most important member of the CIA is dead.

elx May 2nd, 2011 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 718920)
I feel safe

I don't! why the bananas couldn't he have waited until tomorrow to tell us this? I was woken up because somebody was freaking out and asking me if an asteroid was coming - they tell me to turn on the news and every channel is like "OBAMA IS HAVING AN EMERGENCY MEETING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT REGARDING NATIONAL SECURITY & NOBODY IS TO LEAVE WASHINGTON!" come'on. I thought we were all in immediate danger of being eaten by zombies or getting nuked into oblivion or something. >:

Zhukov May 2nd, 2011 03:54 AM

I live in one of the safest places on earth :picklehat

You guys are gonna get terrorised as.

Guitar Woman May 2nd, 2011 04:20 AM

Safe? I was under the impression that something like 98% of the wildlife in Australia is dead set on human genocide.

The trees even explode, and there's a desert that fucking swallows you if you try walking across it. You guys have a goddamn Sarlaac.

Mockery May 2nd, 2011 04:34 AM

http://www.i-mockery.com/blabber/201...-accomplished/

We have some lovely new "guests" commenting in the blog since I made a rare post that involved politics. :rolleyes

Zhukov May 2nd, 2011 06:13 AM

Sure, the mainland of Australia is dangerous, but the only thing we have to worry about on this island is the spiders and the odd murder spree. And we have been at peace with the spider people for several years now.

Pentegarn May 2nd, 2011 06:19 AM

I wish my country had spider people

elx May 2nd, 2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 718926)
I live in one of the safest places on earth :picklehat

You guys are gonna get terrorised as.

The funny thing is, your country was the first that pussied out earlier and decided to declare itself under "high-alert," right now your government has it's embassies under lock down, extra security added to it's airports, police taking "precautions", and sent out official warnings to all citizens urging them not to travel internationally and to avoid public places -- despite the fact that you guys are your own continent, are on the other side of the planet, and have had absolutely nothing to do with anything, you still feel the need to jump in and become self-proclaimed targets. Like what, the big bad al qaeda terrorists are going to come after you because you're white?

I think your government is a giant attention-whore, and the fact that it felt it was appropriate to issue such warning tells me that your country is likely full of delusional drama queens. You are right though, despite the hysteria, you are quite safe, (I mean really, you're not even important enough to be attacked)

Tell your country to go back to worrying about it's bugs.

Kitsa May 2nd, 2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 718926)
You guys are gonna get terrorised as.

This.

Zhukov May 2nd, 2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 718937)
The funny thing is, your country was the first that pussied out earlier and decided to declare itself under "high-alert," right now your government has it's embassies under lock down, extra security added to it's airports, police taking "precautions", and sent out official warnings to all citizens urging them not to travel internationally and to avoid public places -- despite the fact that you guys are your own continent, are on the other side of the planet, and have had absolutely nothing to do with anything, you still feel the need to jump in and become self-proclaimed targets. Like what, the big bad al qaeda terrorists are going to come after you because you're white?

I think your government is a giant attention-whore, and the fact that it felt it was appropriate to issue such warning tells me that your country is likely full of delusional drama queens. You are right though, despite the hysteria, you are quite safe, (I mean really, you're not even important enough to be attacked)

Tell your country to go back to worrying about it's bugs.

Elx you have mistaken me for someone who cares what their government looks like to the international community; they are idiots and crooks in worse ways than this. Being overly cautious is hardly much fodder for scathing political satire, to be honest.

For the record, several terrorist attacks have been aimed at Australians over the past decade, even with most occurring in neighboring countries. I'd say that a large Australian city would be a better target for Jemaah Islamiyah than, say, an American one.

elx May 2nd, 2011 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 718940)
Elx you have mistaken me for someone who cares what their government looks like to the international community; they are idiots and crooks in worse ways than this. Being overly cautious is hardly much fodder for scathing political satire, to be honest.

For the record, several terrorist attacks have been aimed at Australians over the past decade, even with most occurring in neighboring countries. I'd say that a large Australian city would be a better target for Jemaah Islamiyah than, say, an American one.

Oh please. I know what you're trying to do here, and you can't get me that easily. Clearly you have an agenda, and the reason you guys play victim is simply because you don't want to be seen for what you really are. I think you've had a part in this hiding of Osama, you have a large muslim population so it's obvious where your allegiance truly lies. You're just jealous of America because we're bigger and better, you're not even a real western country either, you guys are eastern. Quit pretending to be one of us.

Zhukov May 2nd, 2011 08:51 AM

We're so far East that we're more Western than you.

Kitsa May 2nd, 2011 08:53 AM

Indonesia.

Fathom Zero May 2nd, 2011 08:56 AM

BOOM

BITCH

Chojin May 2nd, 2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 718938)
This.

implying al qaeda hasn't been trying to kill us since forever

elx May 2nd, 2011 09:00 AM

Only because you copy us. You even take our America's Next Top Model and watch it on the televisions that we invented as if you have any right. Then when Tyra was about to make a huge announcement you guys stole our thunder and "accidentally" had that whore Sarah Murdoch announce Kelsey as the winner when it was really Amanda. You just wanted the publicity stunt so you could get more attention than our top models, when ours are much prettier. Auster-ALIEN.

Kitsa May 2nd, 2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 718949)
implying al qaeda hasn't been trying to kill us since forever


They have. But I doubt killing Bin Laden really accomplishes anything. If anything, it's made Pakistan mad as hell at us, since they failed at the little duplicitous thing they had going, and now they've got more trouble on several fronts. I don't imagine the Saudis are too happy either. Also, it's not like Al Qaeda doesn't have any contingency plans or backup authority.

I feel sorry for the woman, the one who was being used as a shield, who got killed. She never had a chance.

Chojin May 2nd, 2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 718951)
I feel sorry for the woman, the one who was being used as a shield, who got killed. She never had a chance.

uh, i don't. wtf was she doing in osama's final boss lair to begin with? waiting for mario to rescue her?

saudi arabia declared osama a criminal a long time ago, along with pretty much every other nation on the planet. politically, this isn't a bad thing for our relationship with any country.

Quote:

Also, it's not like Al Qaeda doesn't have any contingency plans or backup authority.
so if i understand you correctly, we shouldn't kill any terrorists because there's more than one of them? makes sense :|

Kitsa May 2nd, 2011 09:23 AM

I don't like talking about politics. But anyway, my own theory, which amounts to maybe a hill of beans minus a pound or two, is that there were many double-dealings in which various middle eastern governments told the US one thing while they did another. I don't think that's a novel, groundbreaking or improbable thing to suppose.
Following that line of thought, it's doubtful that the Saudis or anyone else are going to let us in on how they really feel about all of this.

I thought it was perhaps a little embarrassing that we've had so many casualties in various skirmishes in the nooks and crannies of Afghani mountains, when all this time he appears to have been ensconced in relative splendor in some deluxe Pakistani accommodations. It was the final boss lair, yeah, in this particular story, but I don't think that all other members of Al Qaeda will spontaneously crumble and cause us no further problems.

If his death brings anyone any closure, I'm glad for that. And I don't know who the woman was or how she came to be in the boss lair, so I don't have anything further on that. All I have are opinions, same as everyone else.

Chojin May 2nd, 2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 718953)
I thought it was perhaps a little embarrassing that we've had so many casualties in various skirmishes in the nooks and crannies of Afghani mountains, when all this time he appears to have been ensconced in relative splendor in some deluxe Pakistani accommodations. It was the final boss lair, yeah, in this particular story, but I don't think that all other members of Al Qaeda will spontaneously crumble and cause us no further problems.

imo it's only politics if you involve political parties and their ideologies

i laughed out loud when i had read about the palace they found him in, 30 miles outside of the pakistani capital. like, seriously guys? you didn't think to check prince ali's fortified citadel with the 7 foot thick walls, just a stone's throw outside of the biggest town? i also thought it was a fittingly grandiose stage for a final boss fight. and also funny that 0 americans died in that assault.

at any rate he was a royal fuckwagon and i don't really understand why anyone outside of his junior varsity terrorism team would think it's a shame that he's dead. i didn't agree with any aspect of the iraq war either, aside from sadaam getting his as well. some people just need killing.

Kitsa May 2nd, 2011 09:35 AM

I agree that he was a royal fuckwagon. The world is teeming with them.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 2nd, 2011 11:04 AM

I can't believe MTV hasn't asked Ja-Rule how he feels about the death of Osama Bin Laden yet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.