I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   He's allergic to vagina and I couldn't care less... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704160)

Kitsa Feb 16th, 2010 02:54 PM

He's allergic to vagina and I couldn't care less...

(mildly nsfw pics, censored, in link)

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b167...ady_parts.html

not that I ever gave a rat's ass about twilight in the first place, but what a weird quote to go with those photos and that fanbase...:hypno

Dimnos Feb 16th, 2010 03:16 PM

So is that his pretentious way of saying he is gay?

Fathom Zero Feb 16th, 2010 03:25 PM

I always thought he was one of those poor bastards that didn't know he was gay yet.

executioneer Feb 16th, 2010 03:28 PM

he also says he "met an elephant that wants to direct", so um probably just a flip jokey remark

Kitsa Feb 16th, 2010 03:31 PM

probably his idea of being clever, but that stuff can be taken rampantly out of context.

Ant10708 Feb 16th, 2010 04:48 PM

john mayer's penis being a white supremesist when it comes to black women is the top quote of the year by a celebrity. it can't be topped even by some dude who is allergic to vag lol

Dr. Boogie Feb 16th, 2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 672737)
he also says he "met an elephant that wants to direct", so um probably just a flip jokey remark

That means he found a new top.

Dimnos Feb 16th, 2010 06:21 PM

:lol

kahljorn Feb 16th, 2010 06:48 PM

i think that this guy is proof that the world really is ran by the illuminati and they are all fucking with us,
"if we take some retarded dog looking dude -- right -- and then we surround him with hot chicks and put him in a movie where he's a vampire all the girls will think he's hot even though he's just some retarded dog lookin dude. Then we'll run Palin for US president in 2012."

"Hilarious."

Tadao Feb 16th, 2010 07:23 PM

:conspiracy

Pentegarn Feb 17th, 2010 12:08 AM

That article makes me laugh at the fangirls.

kahljorn Feb 17th, 2010 12:58 AM

the new thing with fangirls will be having a hypo-allergenic vagina

Sam Feb 17th, 2010 01:22 AM

I'M ALLERGIC TO VAGINAS TOO, I GET ALL SWOLLEN UP IN MY DICKCOCK AND THEN THICK WHITE SNOTTY STUFF STARTS SHOOTING OUT OF MY COCK IN LONG THREADS AND IT IS A MESSSSSS TO CLEAN UP. :rolleyes

Then I take a Claritin and everything is fine though. :(

Babs Feb 17th, 2010 09:05 PM

I remember when Vampires used to suck blood, not dick.

Esuohlim Feb 17th, 2010 10:10 PM

Babality Pancakes you never have an original thing to say, do you

Babs Feb 18th, 2010 03:42 AM

I guess not, I'm just a newfag who can't triforce.

WhiteRat Feb 18th, 2010 12:25 PM

The Twilight movies are very homo gay but I actually like Pattenson. The guy rips on the Twilight series, the author and it's fans. I almost feel bad for the guy when you have women who try to get him lick their self-inflicted neck puncture marks. Look at his fans. 99% of them are fatass butter trolls who sweat bacon grease and no one should deserve that as a punishment.

Tadao Feb 18th, 2010 12:46 PM

Oh man, I could fall in love with a girl that tastes like bacon.

Zomboid Feb 18th, 2010 09:59 PM

I agree with WhiteRat. I haaaate Twilight, and I initially disliked everyone associated with the books and movies, but when that guy started openly mocking the book, I couldn't help but refrain from hating him. I mean, that terrible author made him famous, and he shits all over her and her "work." I like that.

kahljorn Feb 18th, 2010 11:14 PM

eh some people might just call that pretentious

Grislygus Feb 18th, 2010 11:29 PM

I dunno, I heard that the fat mormon cow gave him stacks and stacks of TOP SEEKRIT SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION about her whiny bitch vampire boy so that he could BETTER UNDERTAND THE CHARACTER, an event followed by him laughing in her face

If that's true, then he's earned his paychecks and I hope he dives into an ocean of money every day like Scrooge McDuck, followed by him hopping in a diamondcrusted recreation of the mythic Hindu Juggernaut and ritualistically crushing his trusting and worshipful fans while achieving orgasm

Kitsa Feb 19th, 2010 08:41 AM

I'm still not reading the book or watching the movie because it all looks incredibly fucking stupid to me.

Grislygus Feb 19th, 2010 12:50 PM

GOOD, that indicates health

Fathom Zero Feb 19th, 2010 01:33 PM

Ant10708 Feb 19th, 2010 08:10 PM

its sad that some of you fags are favoring him because you think he dissed twilight.

i looked online and his "disses" were barely disses at all. he says he didn't like the book and it felt like a sexual fantasy. omg! 1. the book isn't aimed at males so you aren't suppose to like it. 2. it basicvally is a sexual fantasy so he isn't dissing her book by saying as much.

Feel like I'm watching the daily show from last week

ROBERT PATTERSON EVISCERATES TWILIGHT AUTHOR